Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi (26316 Views)

Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi / Ekiti To Become Nation’s Food Basket, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Islie: 6:11pm On May 19, 2018
by Dyepkazah Shibayan

The Kayode Fayemi Campaign Office says it has uncovered a plan by Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti, to carry out attacks on supporters of Segun Oni, using thugs pretending to work for the minister of mines and steel development.

In a statement on Saturday, Yinka Oyebode, spokesman of Fayemi, said the plan was hatched by Fayose in the bid to cause disharmony between Oni, a former governor of Ekiti, and the minister.

Oyebode called on security agencies to take note of the alleged plan.

“The Kayode Fayemi Campaign Office has uncovered a clandestine plan by Governor Ayodele Fayose and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to carry out coordinated attacks on supporters and associates of former Governor Segun Oni, using thugs who would pretend to be working for Dr Kayode Fayemi, minister of mines and steel development and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC),” the statement read.

“It was reliably gathered that the plan, which had reached advanced stage, was designed by Governor Fayose as part of the efforts to cause disharmony among the two former governors of the state as well as their supporters.

“According to information, the assailants would carry out the dastardly act, wearing JKF branded materials and making insinuations that would establish a possible link to the Fayemi political camp.”

He urged members and supporters of the APC to shun any form of violence during the electioneering period.

“The campaign office reiterates the position of the APC leadership that all members of the party should unite and work together for the success of the APC in the coming elections,” it read.

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-planning-set-says-fayemi

lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by osazeeblue01: 6:12pm On May 19, 2018
SHUT UP

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2018
So you are already confessing as to what you plan to do to Segun Oni's supporters after chanting..Ole...Ole..Ole(thief)...and waylaying your like the rogue you truly are when you visited him in his home town in Ifaki..

All this will not work..You are a failure and the gods of Ekiti land will make sure this your second coming end in another monumental failure.

So you are bringing the 'blood money' of 25 billion to bribe people for election in Ekiti in other to come and establish cattle colony for fulani herdsman in Ekiti right?

They voted to cook soup in Ondo State and the state has known no peace since then....We will never allow that to happen in Ekiti state and God almighty has already sanctioned that.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by rocknation62(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2018
Both of una Dey Madt! Both FAYose & FAYemi make una carry una problem go front...

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2018
Fayose cannot be fully trusted.
Fayemi may be lying as well.

Politicians can do anything to win.

However, Fayose should calm down a bit. He is not the one contesting the election.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by maxiuc(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
cheesy

Set-up

Under APC Nigeria is totally finished

Jonathan was a Christian from the south things got bad everyone started Killing him off

Buhari a Muslim from the north things has gotten more worst yet no one has challenged or condemned buhari led mal-administration and so Peeps are thinking Nigeria is one

The South West remains the main problem the Southerners are been pulled backwards the North unite together when it comes to politics but the south can't because of the Yoru-muslim who loves ass licking

Who are the APC today are they not among of PDP 16yrs of rule they failed in PDP still failing woefully in APC can you compare leadership in the 8th Assembly where APC has the majority to the seventh Assembly where PDP was majority

Zombies should stop quoting me or face undiluted thunder fresh From Amadioha shrine

36 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
Oni watch out o

Hmmmmm

This people could be planing to mine your skull. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by okomile(f): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
Politics is a dirty game. Stay clear if you can't fight dirty. What are you looking for bros?
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Olukokosir(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
life2017:
Fayose cannot be fully trusted
In wat way sir. Explain

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2018
To set anybody up you need the support of IGP idris, since Fayose and
Idris are enemies, this is a false alarm.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2018
My friend show your manifesto and stop wailing already

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by kokakola: 6:51pm On May 19, 2018
Some/Humans and their Love for power.
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Nicklaus619(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2018
Xisnin:

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Throwback: 6:52pm On May 19, 2018
Everyone is now avoiding setup.
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by shamecurls(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
Fayemi is suppose to be in Thailand now arranging for the importation of tonnes of rice into Ekiti

just give Ekiti electorates quantities of rice that far surpasses what Fayose gives to them. And you have won the election in advance.

If you want to finalise, just add 50cl vegetable oil and a sachet of Tomato paste. Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by DIKEnaWAR: 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
This one is planning to rig. Like Amechi he wants to start crying first.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by MadeInTokyo: 6:56pm On May 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Fayemi the serial loser

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Maxcollins042(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2018
Inspector general of transmission is making plans to set Sarraki up, Fayose is also making similar plans for Fayemi.

It is the season of setups

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by afrideo(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2018
Setup Kwa
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by 41lady(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Pls... do the transmission and apprehension I mean transmission... Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by anytexy: 6:59pm On May 19, 2018
Xisnin:
Gbam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by hucienda: 7:00pm On May 19, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Oni watch out o

Hmmmmm

This people could be planing to mine your skull. grin

dis pix ehn. lol ... una no go kee pesin for dis site.

If Fayemi loses again it would be really funny. This is supposedly his last chance.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2018
What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by MadeInTokyo: 7:02pm On May 19, 2018
Fayemi is a confused loser,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by shamecurls(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
So you are already confessing as to what you plan to do to Segun Oni's supporters after chanting..Ole...Ole..Ole(thief)...and waylaying your like the rogue you truly are when you visited him in his home town in Ifaki..

All this will not work..You are a failure and the gods of Ekiti land will make sure this your second coming end in another monumental failure.

So you are bringing the 'blood money' of 25 billion to bribe people for election in Ekiti in other to come and establish cattle colony for fulani herdsman in Ekiti right?

They voted to cook soup in Ondo State and the state has known no peace since then....We will never allow that to happen in Ekiti state and God almighty has already sanctioned that.

Have you eaten today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by castrokins(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
Wetin Concern Me?
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Positivepoint(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

Set-up

Under APC Nigeria is totally finished

Jonathan was a Christian from the south things got bad everyone started Killing him off

Buhari a Muslim from the north things has gotten more worst yet no one has challenged or condemned buhari led mal-administration and so Peeps are thinking Nigeria is one

The South West remains the main problem the Southerners are been pulled backwards the North unite together when it comes to politics but the south can't because of the Yoru-muslim who loves ass licking
ok but ve u considered the igbo Christian or jews angle of the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by demoBaba: 7:08pm On May 19, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Show your PVC before ranting on here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by MadeInTokyo: 7:09pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by Newpride(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2018

Why are u this stupid with the trash u wrote.....
Will fayemi be the first person to spend money on Election Day, did fayose not do same....?
So it’s now blood money, what of all the sacrifices, rituals, atonement and alms fayose has bn giving to ekiti people in the past.

Do u think it’s ordinary for a sitting governor in Nigeria to share cake for children all in the name of birthday, do u think it’s ordinary for a governor to sew clothes for children when the same governor refused to pay the salaries of the parents of those children.

Fayose is abt to get back what he did 4 years ago to become governor.

So the money that was meant for arms and ammunition that Obanikoro gave Fayose thru Dansuki isn’t enuf for vengeance.

The blood of the Nigerian soldiers that died thru boko haram will definitely hunt fayose and others who brought this country to where we are today.

Please keep kwayet abt anything that happens to fayose.
Whatever that rocks his boat his called karma, he shld deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:14pm On May 19, 2018
Believe me I don't like or.trust Fayose or Fayemi. Anything traced to Ifa (deity) will always end in Ifa ( easy and free stuff).
But come to think of it ,is this not the era of blackmail? Fayemi's boss is already guilty of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess / Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.