Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ (9524 Views)

Reactions To ANDYBLAZE Vs. M.I Banter (funny Pictures) / Chit-chat With Studio Cfr / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:48am On Mar 18, 2007
~Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"
His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night, whether you're here or not."

*********************************************************************************************

Damn She's Good!!! grin

***************************************************************************************

~Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!
The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:

"Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads:

"Here Lies My Husband Stiff at Last.'"

*************************************************************************************************

~He Asked For It!!! cheesy

***************************************************************************************

~Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having an arguement at the breakfast table. Husband gets up in a rage and says, " . . .And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

~After sometime he realises he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "what took you so long to answer the phone?" She says,

"I was in bed." "In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!!!"

************************************************************************************************

~Yep, He Had That Coming Too!!! grin~

~A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.
One night, they went to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.
He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"
His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

*********************************************************************************************

~Right On Lady! wink

*************************************************************************************

~ THE SILENT TREATMENT ~

~A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly the man realised that the next day he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence *AND LOOSE*, he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM."
He left it where he knew she would find it. The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.
Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woke him up when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up!"

~Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests, don't you just know it too tongue Take care people,ooh keep smiling smiley

*********************************************************************************
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by Uche2nna(m): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2007
Damn girl, U got me rolling on the floor!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Where do U get all these jokes from
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2007
@ Uche2nna
Laughter is gr8 for the soul, my m8's fwd these jokes to me !
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by smash: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2007
Good jokes. Sure to crack some ribs.
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by spoilt(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
'stiff at last' got me howling with laughter. that was funny! grin grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2008
                ~I breathe new Life Into You~
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by Amanijuls: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2008
U are too much.
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:27am On Jul 12, 2008
Amanijuls:

You are too much.

~I Know !!
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by Cayon(f): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2008
Mothumbs up Mohaw wink
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2008
*Mohawkchic High5 Cayon* wink
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by teebaby2(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
those were quite interesting sure 2 crack some ribs
grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by princesa(f): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
nice ones cheesy
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by nightnurse(f): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2008
nne, u tried grin keep em coming
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2008
~aaw Thank You Tee baby,Princesa N Nightnurse cool
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
Nice jokes ~mohawkchic~ (oya tell me thank you too )
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
~Thank You EVER so much ben~Jay grin~ You happy  now? tongue
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
~mohawkchic, I just dey feel like who win lottery now. grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by oyekumbi(f): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
nice ones girlie!! Kip dem rolling, wink
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by Jeovy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Nice joke mohawkchic (I need my own thank you too)
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by clemcykul(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
sure?
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
~By the time i finish Thanking Y'll Individually my fingers will be stuck on the keys of
"ThANK YOU" lol soOoo, "Thank You" is on automatic response now,consider yourselves thanked if you appreciate the Jokes  wink

~Thank You Jeovy wink. . . Oyekumbi cool
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
ben~jay:

~mohawkchic, I just dey feel like who win lottery now. grin

~Lol Ben~jay . . well if you do play and win,remember ooh tongue
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
~I Am So Disapointed In You,Yes You
   I Just Hope What I Heard About You Is Not True
   Because everyone is talking about it!!

~If The rumour is true,
   please for your sake just do something about your tainted image
   and change for the better!!

~Now Tell me,is it True what people are saying

~"DO YOU REALLY BATH NAKED?"

cheesy  wink  grin  tongue  cool ~
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
~mohawkchic I swear i don't bath naked. I always make sure i go into the shower with my Gucci suit. grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
~LMAO You dis wan. . . Gucci Suit cheesy
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Lol Ben~jay . . well if you do play and win,remember ooh tongue

~mohawkchic   What will you like baby girl name it;  . . . chin chin, biscuit, kpof kpof, kuli kuli anything just name it . grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
mohawkchic:

~LMAO You this wan. . . Gucci Suit cheesy

~mohawkchic  U don't believe me ? Ask princesa, clem, and nightnurse what i had on,
                       The last time they had their bath with me. Since you won't admit.   wink
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:46am On Jul 15, 2008
ben~jay:

~mohawkchic What will you like baby girl name it; . . . chin chin, biscuit, kpof kpof, kuli kuli anything just name it . grin

~Since me choice is very limited i pick kpof kpof grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:49am On Jul 15, 2008
ben~jay:

~mohawkchic  You don't believe me ? Ask princesa, clem, and nightnurse what i had on,
                        The last time they had their bath with me. Since you won't admit.   wink

~Me nor doubt you ooh . . . chief!! Chief!! cheesy so You na play boy for NL shocked
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by Jeovy(m): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2008
mohawkchic
can you do me a favour please strike out my princess name from that list.thank you dear
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by clemcykul(f): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2008
mowhawk grin
Re: ~ Chit Chat Banter/Jokes ~ by benjay1(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2008
~Clem whats up with your 32 ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Drunk Men And The Taxi Driver / Kids Just Love Santa....or do they? / Why Do Old People Without Teeth Always Look Like They're Chewing Something?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.