Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? (2017 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House? / Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:37am On May 24, 2010
pals why is it that most gurls  normally leave their pant or brassier in a guys house pretending to have forgotten it after bathing in the bathroom. grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Jcob(m): 1:39am On May 24, 2010
sun drying ? grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by abrahym(m): 1:40am On May 24, 2010
lol
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by makajibbz(m): 1:40am On May 24, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

PALS WHY IS IT THAT MOST GURLS NORMALLY LEAVE THEIR PANT OR BRASSIER IN A GUYS HOUSE PRETENDING TO HAVE FORGOTTEN IT AFTER BATHING IN THE BATHROOM. grin

lol, they just want to make him wash it,
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Pweety4me(f): 1:42am On May 24, 2010
They want him 2 buy a new 1 4 dem? undecided grin tongue
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Jcob(m): 1:43am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

They want him 2 buy a new 1 4 dem? undecided grin tongue
sad sad poor things.
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by agabaI23(m): 1:44am On May 24, 2010
They use it to mark territory.  grin grin

It was discussed extensively last year.

You can read here while contributing https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315457.0.html
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On May 24, 2010
Jcob:

sad sad poor things.

Lolz u dey pity dem? tongue instead of u 2 buy it sharp sharp see d torn pants & braiser ur gurl is wearing. . . cheesy grin tongue
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Scooby1(m): 1:46am On May 24, 2010
They leave it so that the guy can wear it  grin grin grin grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Jcob(m): 1:48am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz u dey pity dem? tongue instead of u 2 buy it sharp sharp see d torn pants & braiser your gurl is wearing. . . cheesy grin tongue

I dig big girls who wear their jean without pants or thong panties. it cant be torn, u know ?
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by ikamefa(f): 1:49am On May 24, 2010
simple logic: just as ur cats/dogs mark their territories buy pissing on the tree in front of the house to deter other pets from claiming their territories  "  grin"

its the same thing those gals @ poster are marking their territories, except u would prefer they left other stuffs "  grin"  wink

stuffs as in pissing in a corner of ur house etc  "  grin"  geddit? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by makajibbz(m): 1:53am On May 24, 2010
Scooby1:

They leave it so that the guy can wear it  grin grin grin grin
lol, real talk
some guyz are tired of boxers evryday!!!
wink
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by iice(f): 1:56am On May 24, 2010
Twinny. . .you don come grin grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by ikamefa(f): 1:59am On May 24, 2010
[quote autho cheesy=iice link=topic=450618.msg6083623#msg6083623 date=1274662575]
Twinny. . .you don come grin grin
[quote][/quote]

abi  poor sod up dia is hyperventilation cos gals be leaving patas in his house

i don't blame the poor ninnies, if he does not want pata

a piece of pee nko?  "  grin"

its all down to our base instincts jare  grin grin grin

territories must be marked at all cost "  grin"

i dey go watch tudors jare  larrah!!  kiss
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by makajibbz(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2010
pata!!! funny
the worst thing is it havin a little poop smell or colour
shocked
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Pweety4me(f): 2:15am On May 24, 2010
Jcob:

I dig big girls who wear their jean without pants or thong panties. it cant be torn, u know ?
Ehn? cheesy undecided
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by tayoast(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2010
hehehehe. . . Lawd av mercy!
Another pata thread. . .lmao
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 24, 2010
makajibbz:

pata!!! funny
the worst thing is it havin a little poop smell or colour
shocked

I guess we know the breed of girls you've been messing with and like attracts like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 24, 2010
yuck embarassed
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by fubiluv: 8:16am On May 24, 2010
Its a sign. undecided
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by temmytanny(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2010
colonialism grin grin grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by 190: 9:18am On May 24, 2010
i dont know why
some1 dear even left her shower cap 4 my bathroom recently--
funny enuf it still hangs there, no 1 goes 2 my bathroom cos i dont flirt about
na where she leave am she go meet am,  grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Woke4all(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2010
I strongly believe girls like that are not responsible.

No girl have tried that to me anyway coz i know i will personally burn that pant, grin
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 24, 2010
for goodness sake maybe she just forgot it!
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by sylve11: 9:39am On May 24, 2010
My friend do wear his gf panties sad sad sad sad cool
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Woke4all(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2010
andromida:

What does that imply? Then the next thing she will forget is her travelling bag till she will finally forget herself in my house.
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by Woke4all(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2010
andromida:

What does that imply? Then the next thing she will forget is her travelling bag till she will finally forget herself in my house.
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by vivaladiva(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2010
my pata goes where i go, and leaves when i leave
there r beta ways to mark my territory if ever it needs marking, leaving my pata just isnt one of them
i actually detest the idea of gals leaving their pata in a mans house, too effing desperate for my liking
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by AT1: 11:08am On May 24, 2010
Ladies and their tricks
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by dbigrod(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2010
[size=16pt]
vivaladiva:

my pata goes where i go, and leaves when i leave
there r beta ways to mark my territory if ever it needs marking, leaving my pata just isnt one of them
i actually detest the idea of gals leaving their pata in a mans house, too effing desperate for my liking

nice one.
[/size]
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by agabaI23(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2010
Some do not wear anything. Always going commando. They will have to look for another method of marking their territory.
Re: do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? by victorazy(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2010
For me, is just a symbol of love. When u wake up and see it u will smile and it will also bring gudluck for u that day lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yah Mmaamma / Nl Women! / Could This Be Love? Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.