Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari (597 Views)

Lagos State Says It Did Not License Anybody To Operate Commercial Motorcycles / Tinubu's Daughter: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by KongaNigeria: 8:44pm On May 15, 2018
@TheReporter247

[img]https://1.bp..com/-nhWbPdblYcc/Wvs3QjiOiPI/AAAAAAAAIGA/EkRr8yI-g4YgmL2Z91yCTZsFi1vQClaXQCLcBGAs/s1600/blog.jpg[/img]

President Muhammadu Buhari said on Tuesday said he would not cheat or allow anybody to cheat Nigerians.
The president stated this shortly after lunching the social intervention programme initiated by Jigawa State Governor, Badaru Abubakar, in Dutse.

Buhari is currently on a two-day working visit to the state.

He said: “We are fully aware of the present hardship in the country. You are always in our mind. Our thinking, plans and determination always are on how to make your lives better, comfortable and happy."

“I will not cheat or betray you. We will not allow anybody to cheat you in all circumstances no matter what. Our hope is to positively improve the lives of Nigerians."

“We are interested in your betterment. We are not in power to cheat you and we will never allow anyone to cheat or deceive you Nigerians, either from us or outside.”
Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2018/05/i-wont-allow-anybody-to-cheat-nigerians.html
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:46pm On May 15, 2018
But you are cheating us by selling us petrol at 145 and still taking subsidy of 1.4 trillion Naira a year which is 4 times more subsidy than when we bought fuel at 87 Naira

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by Tallesty1(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
Then jail yourself idiot

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by countryfive: 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
cry
Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by Evablizin(f): 8:52pm On May 15, 2018
Abeg keep quiet,you're so annoying with your words these days.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by Morbeta11(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
This ancestor again!! You are cheating us by going for medical trip to UK.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by daewoorazer(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2018

Like if you think Buhari is a vegetable shiting on his boxers already

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by merrypakman: 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
Kai, this man!

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2018
BUHARI is the most honest and truthful nigeria president since 1960.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by knowledgeable: 2:20am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:

"Honest & truthful" to mostly west African black Muslims are abomination to originally Afrocentic Christain dominated black West Africans.

To fill in all the government posts with people from a section of the country is an abominable domestic policy because its attack on our collective existence and foundation. There is nothing honest and truthful about these kind of policies, rather, they are satanic & demonic driving.

The on-going genocides in some part of the country by a section of the country(the prisedent tribes men), and the President indifference towards the perpetrators of these crime against humanity has no truth & honesty in them.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by hakimi1974(m): 2:20am On May 16, 2018
continue my able presido. some nigerians just be like moth.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by CodeTemplar: 2:22am On May 16, 2018
Only you want to cheat Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 3:54am On May 16, 2018
yarimo:

Buhari is a certified thief and liar
His only achievement in office is taking pictures and gallivanting round the world

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:47am On May 16, 2018
Even killer herdsmen from."Libya"?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Allow Anybody To Cheat Nigerians - Buhari by three: 8:08am On May 16, 2018

This government just loves monopolies!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Beg To Be VP, I Can Leave At Short Notice – Osinbajo / Chief Mrs. Kemi Nelson, Hon. Princess Folashade Congratulate APC New Excos / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.