Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay (27500 Views)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
France urges citizens to leave war-hit Ethiopia 'without delay': embassy

@AFP

Important announcement:
In the face of rapid developments in Ethiopia's security situation, it is recommended that our citizens in the Country leave Ethiopia by scheduled flights

Embassy of Turkey in Addis Ababa

France and Turkey join a list of Countries who have urged her citizens to leave Ethiopia without delay:- Finland, Saudi Arabia, the Hashmite Kingdom of Jordan, Israel and The United States are amongst Countries that have made this call.

After a year of conflict that has left thousands dead, forced more than two million people from their homes and pushed parts of the country into famine, the tide of the civil war in Ethiopia has kept on raging.

Fighters from Ethiopia’s northern region of Tigray and their allies announced that they are pressing south toward the capital, Addis Ababa, after driving government troops from Tigray in June. They have since also pushed east, hoping to seize the road that connects to the port in neighboring Djibouti, which would give them control of a key supply route.

The Ethiopian Government and Tigray People's Liberation Front have been urged to ceasefire and return to the negotiation table.

However, the TPLF continue to approach the Capital, despite calls for dialogue by Jeffrey Feltman and Olusegun Obasanjo, Special Envoys to the Horn of Africa for the US and AU respectively.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Obasanjo and the TPLF Chairperson, Debretsion Gebremichael in a meeting 4 days ago.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Righteousness2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Katakata from one Part of the world to the other.
ALL the Signs of JESUS Christ return are staring us right in face.

LORD JESUS I Pray thee , Count me Worthy to Escape these things that must come to Pass.

Folks, Prepare yourself for Eternity! JESUS Christ is on the way. This Ship is Sinking Fast!

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Fahdiga(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
The world is in disarray all thanks to bad leadership like Buhari

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by PlayMaker14: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sad thing is that Ethiopia babes are really really good especially the ones residing at Addis Ababa.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by seanwilliam(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oh peace , where are thou.

Contact me I’m buying all kinds of gift cards and funds( PayPal , skrill ) etc
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Generalwoodz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
So they wants to leave poor delay behind

Who'll fight for delay then?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by SenatePresdo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
We all know its about to go down for real.

Guess which country is next?

12 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Leave just like that
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's about to go down

2 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by kennyade3h: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Y
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by SultanOfPuna: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Oboy
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by gseun53(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Issokay
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by sammybest889(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

so I de tink say Nigeria own worst so we de learn work for were Ethiopia de....(God abeg de safe us)

I want b talk say oga righteousness 2... go jump on top dis Post b4 I open d trend na him comments I c

dem use heaven race preaching swear 4 dis guy

(omo some people de mad 4 nairaland we no de notice bcus of say this forum na faceless forum...if not Una 4 de c d signs of wati I de talk abt)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by NaijaNaWaa: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Obasanjo is negotiating peace for Ethiopia but his own Nigeria is at a bigger war. Their charity begins from abroad.

33 Likes

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Arry110(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is how a country should care for it's citizens
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by truthCoder: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

LORD JESUS I Pray thee , Count me Worthy to Escape these things that must come to Pass.

Folks, Prepare yourself for Eternity! JESUS Christ is on the way. This Ship is Sinking Fast!

Olodo

You are a learner in this doomsday cry.

Read your history, there has always been people like you who in the last 2,000 years have told timid humans that one terrible thing was to happen.

What people like you forget is that the universe is 13.8 billion years old. That is 13,800,000,000 years.

Humans have been here before your god was invented.

The first homo sapien is 300,000 years old. Around 285,000 years older than Adam.

The first homo sapien was not even the first human-like ancestor that we have.

Our time here is just a fickle.

Do good to your fellow humans, be nice, enjoy life, preserve nature.

Come to think of it. The oldest christian gathering in Africa is in Ethiopia. If we follow your logic, they should not be the ones suffering now.

You are just a blood thirsty slowpoke always looking for places where there is hunger, killings and blood to justify your religious impotence.

Other sensible Christian and muslim bodies in the world would be trying to provide help for those displaced but you…you are happy.

It is your type that made me review my religious stance.

52 Likes 13 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by fernandoc(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Very soon Biafra own go start. Don’t say you weren’t aware.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Fididiguy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jesus help us oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by inforesource: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
It is awful.
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Burger01(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

As usual...jargons..

Yawwwwnnnnns!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by tradepunter: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ummmm
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Agricmoney(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
n
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Agricmoney(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
na to run na

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Jesus is coming Jesus is coming Jesus is coming is a saying that has repeatedly been said to make christians to be righteous and stay committed to Christ's work

It is not meant to be used to put fear in people as a result of some of the climatic or natural disorders we see these days

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by tuoyoojo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Like play like play this civil war is becoming something else

Ethiopian with all its glory is failing

May God never let us in Nigeria witness full blown civil war

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Fryzi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
But what is with war & Africa?

1 Like

Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by Seniorwriter(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Just wow

@Seniorwriter
Re: France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay by NORSIYK(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stupid Abiye Ahmed shot himself on the foot the moment he invaded Tigray region and massacred Tigray people.
The TLPF forces have captured over 50 thousand Ethiopian forces

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics) / Rishi Sunak To Become UK PM Tomorrow, After Meeting With King Charles / Sudan: Awad Ibn Auf Rejected By Protesters, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.