Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41655 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by tiredoflife(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
What VP Osinbajo just said is the sad irony of the reality with him today.Just Imagine if the VP were Buhari & vice versa while Muslims are predominantly affected as it's in Nigeria today?
Osinbajo is simply a coward & disgrace to the Christain faith because of political crumbs

If they VP was buhari and Muslims are being killed
He will either resign or leak info on what is going on in govt
Osinbanjo is a coward
A liar
Speaking in meetings of FEC isn't enough
Speaking out to the press and people is the real issue here
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

When the president is incompetent, it is the job of the vice to step up.
His highest allegiance is not to the president, but to the Nigerian people.

Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, ass licking Yoruba man.
dude, you're a bigger idiot.

Even if the president is incompetent, and the Senate hasn't voted him out, how does the VP step up?

You are sore losing Igbo boy
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by salt1: 9:26am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

This statement is a testament to the fact that the VP is reading the barrage of insults from nairaland Christians over his quietness in the wake of massive killings of Christians in Benue

The social media is indeed powerful grin

The VP is a fine gentleman who speaks good English

But leadership in Nigeria is more than speaking good English

He has to be bold to express himself after all Buhari cannot sack him

Thank God for social media. And the anonymity it gives.
Poor masses now have a voice without fear of intimidation
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by shimmer19(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Edonojie007(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
as a woman wo is making it, am sorry i dont need ur pity..go and pity ur so called useless country thats very corrupt..between me and buhari, wo needs pity the most?
Wait O...Are You Ok?
A Ghananian Calling My Country Useless,are You Stupid??
Dark Ass,ugly Ghananian...Rubbish!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by 2016v2017: 9:32am On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
don't mind that ass licker hypocrite
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
aboki shut up if you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to the post. you obviously don't know anything.

nwaamaikpe's comment is now your problem.

If you are so pained by his comment, hit your head on a concrete wall
the stupid guy, as you, is not my problem because I am not his fan.

But whatever he says must be intelligent to you since you have no brain. And I won't be mad at you for that either.. even your ancestors follow ojukwu with cassava sticks against guns.

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:35am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
oh, what's so wrong with your brain that you couldn't being our the debate there in?

Does the VP act without the president's absence or consent?

You fools

If you guys can communicate without slurs, rants or insults then i'll be surprised, too bad, i'll have to wait " to infinity " for that to happen grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Indomixx: 9:35am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
What VP Osinbajo just said is the sad irony of the reality with him today.Just Imagine if the VP were Buhari & vice versa while Muslims are predominantly affected as it's in Nigeria today?
Osinbajo is simply a coward & disgrace to the Christain faith because of political crumbs
God bless u. You just spoke my mind
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

If you guys can communicate without slurs, rants or insults then i'll be surprised, too bad, i'll have to wait " to infinity " for that to happen grin
unfortunately, you can't see live eternally.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:37am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
unfortunately, you can't see live eternally.

Wasted existence, this is what happens when some men don't use condom when they ought to. Imbellic thing

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by HeyCorleone(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
Stupid Biafra accusing him blindly.

So fhe moment someone calls out this government for its failure and incompetence that person is automatically an IPOB person or a Biafran?

That is why this country would never progress. To many tribal lines drawn. People won't speak the truth because the person in power is their tribesman or pastor.

Pathetic. That is not what nationalism is about.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

Wasted existence, this is what happens when some men don't use condom when they ought to. Imbellic thing
oh, fuckin hypocrite. grin grin I thought you don't do insults. grin grin
Now listen, you overgrown sea-monkey, you are as dunce as a concrete. Just like your ancestors, a sore loser!

Of what importance is your existence to your household, not even your community, that we have to be glad that you weren't being aborted when u were a cursed foetus!!!

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by CSTR1003: 9:43am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, you're a bigger idiot.

Even if the president is incompetent, and the Senate hasn't voted him out, how does the VP step up?

You are sore losing Igbo boy
You are a lint .
So he has to be the president to step up? .Do you know what stepping up means?

Atiku even with his selfish interests was able to step up during his time as VP to thwart OBJ third term arrangement.

Your osibanjo is just a coward, like the vast percentage of his people.
A yes -man whose likes should not be seen at the highest echelons of power.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Nigeria is a secular state, and shouldn't be siding in religious conflict.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:50am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
oh, fuckin hypocrite. grin grin I thought you don't do insults. grin grin
Now listen, you overgrown sea-monkey, you are as dunce as a concrete. Just like your ancestors, a sore loser!

Of what importance is your existence to your household, not even your community, that we have to be glad that you weren't being aborted when u were a cursed foetus!!!

Just wanted to serve you a sample of your med served chill. See how i'm looking at you

As cvrsed as you say i am, i'm well over 35Million Spare cash in my reserves less than 34years old. How much does your entire family have in the bag, from your geat gran gran to your sorry self. Head slammer, hit your head on the ground. Dimwit, cheap internet subscription is the only reason our paths could ever cross. Nitwit

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are a slowpoke.
So he has to be the president to step up .Do you know what stepping up means?

Atiku even with his selfish interests was able to step up during his time as VP to thwart OBJ third term arrangement.

Your osibanjo is just a coward, like the vast percentage of his people.
A yes -man whose likes should not be seen at the highest echelons of power.
grin grin grin grin

You don't knw anything, I know. But the worst part is when u, like your poepke think you know all.

Let's see:

The VP should put on clothes and go to Jerusalem to represent Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, let's see another one:

He should call a pic his phone and order the IG to move up north.. grin grin since he's the Commander in Chief of armed forces grin grin grin

Oh, let's see more of your stupidity by calling my people a coward:

I am sure it's awolowo that ran to the then ivory coast when the shit hit the fans grin grin

Infact, after asking for war recently, it was Osinbajo, not the pig, Kanu, that abandoned his people and ran away cheesy grin grin

Lol...

Shall we see more of your idiocy?

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 9:52am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

cool

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

Just wanted to serve you a sample of your med served chill. See how i'm looking at you

As cvrsed as you say i am, i'm well over 35Million Spare cash in my reserves less than 34years old. How much does your entire family have in the bag, from your geat gran gran to your sorry self. Head slammer, hit your head on the ground. Dimwit, cheap internet subscription is the only reason our paths could ever cross. Nitwit
grin grin grin hehehe, this the most stupid comment av ever read online.

Oh, you have 35mills in spare cash?

Wow! That's a lifetime achievement, don't you think? Since your entire lineage is that wretched, you should be the boss there o grin grin grin grin

Oh, less I forget, you want me to declare mine?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

No need, even Davido has 30billion in his account and in UK, pigs fly...

You this boy, u sha don allow the world to see her stupid you are for fuckks sake!!!

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by opeyemicollins(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2018
why we you be afraid to do so?we know you to be a brave man that is doing all he could for the benefit of all nigerian because is not only christain that are been killed in this country,the muslim as well same goes to traditionalist and so on...just do your best and leave all the wailers to continue wailing...
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by maybanks: 9:59am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:
I won't blame you Osinbajo, even if you condemn the killing till tomorrow you don't have any power to make a difference being a mere commissioner that you are. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldier forever hunt his generation.

I wonder when you will have sense

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:59am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin hehehe, this the most stupid comment av ever read online.

Oh, you have 35mills in spare cash?

Wow! That's a lifetime achievement, don't you think? Since your entire lineage is that wretched, you should be the boss there o grin grin grin grin

Oh, less I forget, you want me to declare mine?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

No need, even Davido has 30billion in his account and in UK, pigs fly...

U Sha allow the world to see her stupid you are for fuckks sake!!!

is Davido your father? Sante

Ibu ewu grin ewu kambia

Tell your Davido to out of his pseudo 30billion akant, go pay the dude he defrauded of over 60M and threatened to kill rather than pay up.

C'mon dude, bring it on. Your generation

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by CSTR1003: 9:59am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin grin

You don't knw anything, I know. But the worst part is when u, like your poepke think you know all.

Let's see:

The VP should put on clothes and go to Jerusalem to represent Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, let's see another one:

He should call a pic his phone and order the IG to move up north.. grin grin since he's the Commander in Chief of armed forces grin grin grin

Oh, let's see more of your stupidity by calling my people a coward:

I am sure it's awolowo that ran to the then ivory coast when the shit hit the fans grin grin

Infact, after asking for war recently, it was Osinbajo, not the pig, Kanu, that abandoned his people and ran away cheesy grin grin

Lol...

Shall we see more of your idiocy?

You are a complete joke.
What happened to calling out the president to publicly to pressure him into taking real actions?

What happened to publicly putting pressure on the military?

You think osibanjo's comfort and loyalty to the president is more important than the thousands of lives lost?
Does the situation of things not warrant a radical response?

You are dumb, and you don't have anyone to tell you.

You are beneath me.
God forbid, I ever support any candidate you support .
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

is Davido your father? Sante

Ibu ewu grin ewu kambia
see how senseless he suddenly become. grin grin

I was only trying to tell u that as regards your 35million, Davido also claimed to have 30billion in his account. All na fake... grin grin

That's why pigs fly...

Why am I even explaining?

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 10:01am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are a complete joke.
What happened to calling out the president to publicly to pressure him into taking real actions?

You think osibanjo's comfort and loyalty to the president is more important than the thousands of lives lost?

You are beneath me.

The president of the fulani cattle rearers you mean.The one that deems it fit only to act whenever Fulani's are killed

May anyone who encourages this administration in its show of shame lose their most lvoed family member to know how it feels
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2018
It is only those that knows nothing about what governance is all about that would thinking talking and addressing the issue alone will solve the issue of killing and terrorism. The government is busy working on how the killing is going to stop and some useless people are sitting somewhere complaining that someone is not talking about the killing.... Is talking going to solve the issue
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by CSTR1003: 10:03am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

The president of the fulani cattle rearers you mean.The one that deems it fit only to act whenever Fulani's are killed
And we have a vice president who is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread sit there and do nothing.

And some people believe that is alright.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 10:05am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

And we have a vice president who is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread sit there and do nothing.

And some people believe that is alright.

If the reverse were the case where a muslim was the VP, would the VP sit down and tolerate what Osinbade is swallowing? Make no mistake, Osinbanjo is the product of failed spiritual fatherism. Two, Leah Shuabu isn't a Christian girl, but a system, a faith held captive by another that deems itself superior, i expected Osinbajo's pseudo-intellectualism to have understood this. But no, when a sheep tags along with a dog, it eats feaces

I prefer to die than be where Osinbajo is and keep mute. May God kill me if i act as cowardly as he is in a position of power and see my Christian brother and sisters been killed and them dance upon their blood. Product of failed Spiritual Fatherism that only produces weaklings and half-baked Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:05am On May 16, 2018
lecowas:

Because everybody says something doesn't mean u shud say the same thing without using ur own intelligence. This mere commissioner graduated with a first class, this mere commissioner started lecturing at the age of 23, this mere commissioner got to the professorial cadre at the age of 33, this mere commissioner is a SAN(attaining the acme echelon of his career), this same mere commissioner is still the VP of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Show us ur CV or that of anyone in ur family and let's compare it with that of the mere commissioner. Thanks

I wonder how a reasonable person will type up this piece of trash. I am not talking about Osinbajo credibility or achievements when I called him a mere commissioner.
But in actual sense based on Nigeria constitution, a VP doesn't have power to do so many things until the president delegates him to do so. Or do you think VP has power to order the security chiefs to stop the killings? He can only order or summon them if he's the acting president. So now that he has no power to stop the killings, how is he better than a mere commissioner?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by maybanks: 10:06am On May 16, 2018
the VP only spoke the truth to those who care to listen. but would not cos they have been blinded with the hate for this government
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are a complete joke.

You are beneath me.

When u said, I am beneath you, let me see: is it those times that you have to say something to yourself to make you feel better?

Cos I don't get it?

So...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Buhari & Jonathan Sign Another Peace Agreement In Abuja (photo) / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.