Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41762 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by oladimejiidowu6(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

I guess you are IPOB criminal with dwarf brain and reasoning with anus. Osinbajo is not a disgrace to Yoruba nor traitor to Christianity he is a true gentle man of God. The traitor of Nigeria and the Christianity are those who claimed they own Nigeria and slaughter Nigerians both Muslims and Christians. Dont blame Osinbajo but blame ur Christian leaders who conspired with the criminal to kill innocent people in other to discredit this government.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Putin1(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67601241] shocked

Why not do it then?

I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

[Hahahahah easy abeg ]
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 10:08am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:

I wonder how a reasonable person will type up this piece of trash. I am not talking about Osinbajo credibility or achievements when I called him a mere commissioner.
But in actual sense based on Nigeria constitution, a VP doesn't have power to do so many things until the president delegates him to do so. Or do you think VP has power to order the security chiefs to stop the killings? He can only order or summon them if he's the acting president. So now that he has no power to stop the killings, how is he better than a mere commissioner?

My dear sister, does Osinbanjo not have the power to resign? Wouldn't this send a strong statement? How many people under Trump have resigned over what they felt was unacceptable by them. Leave them to wallow in their folly, they're on a slippery path towards destruction.

May God bless your soul jare

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it

Long man keep talking.
This is where you are getting it wrong, why can't you talk straight and hit nail on the head. They are killing Nigerians...simple. The fact of the matter remains that those that are doing the killing are not killing because those people are christian Muslim...they are killing them simply because they are are Nigerian. And mind you, the government is doing needful in making sure that killing is stoped
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:09am On May 16, 2018
maybanks:

I wonder when you will have sense

When your father realized he wasted his sperm.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 10:10am On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it

Ask them, if the reverse were the case and its muslims that were been killed, would they accept it?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by maybanks: 10:10am On May 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
cool

see who's talking.

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Ndkings1(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2018
Shut the fukkk up already. Short man devil, what have you done to show you are not afraid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Cross91(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2018
Weldon sir
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2018
No need to explain, let the pvc do the talking
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by tallestcash: 10:12am On May 16, 2018
The Vice President is working relentlessly with full efforts on the security of every Nigeria citizen and to make the life of each and everyone of us irrespective of our religion so that we can have unity and peaceful coexistence. This VP is a big blessing for Nigeria Christians and other religion sectors. GOD BLESS PYO GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by CSTR1003: 10:12am On May 16, 2018
kunleweb:

If the reverse were the case where a muslim was the VP, would the VP sit down and tolerate what Osinbade is swallowing? Make no mistake, Osinbanjo is the product of failed spiritual fatherism. Two, Leah Shuabu isn't a Christian girl, but a system, a faith held captive by another that deems itself superior, i expected Osinbajo's pseudo-intellectualism to have understood this. But no, when a sheep tags along with a dog, it eats feaces

I prefer to die than be where Osinbajo is and keep mute. May God kill me if i act as cowardly as he is in a position of power and see my Christian brother and sisters been killed and them dance upon their blood. Product of failed Spiritual Fatherism that only produces weaklings and half-baked Christians.
Buratai wants the state government to remove the anti grazing law.
Just imagine. No atom of shame or fear.

These bigoted monsters in government have no respect for the people. They just don't care.

We can't do anything.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by maybanks: 10:13am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?

SEE WHO'S TALKING

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 10:13am On May 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Buratai wants the state government to remove the anti grazing law.
Just imagine. No atom of shame or fear.

These bigoted monsters in government have no respect for the people. They just don't care.

We can't do anything.

Have you head Osinbande's father send back to back strong message on these issues? And if he does whenever he does, he's a failure, cause it could have been averted
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?

One the thing you people failed to understand is the fact that. Terrorism is not a war of the words, no amount of talk and addresses can stop the killing. What is highly expected of any serious government is to find a solution to the issue which I so much believe that they are doing. And mind you...Terrorism is not a war that can be fought and won in just one swoop...terrorism can only be manage and not totally eradicated
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by justtoodark: 10:15am On May 16, 2018
smart guy......

i like him.....

kiiiikikikkikikikikikiki.......

smart and cute............kiiikikikiki....no homo.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On May 16, 2018
maybanks:

see who's talking.
Buzz off lazy Nigerian youth void of comprehension, understanding but praising politicians robed in church attires who have rendered the country a cesspit of poverty and darkness, be supporting Osibanjo while his children and family members are smiling to the bank, nonsense, where is my koboko sef to flog sense into your head shocked

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2018
thesicilian:
And you're not afraid to lie that you're not afraid.

Afraid of what are you even talking about here. What's there to afraid about?.... You are just missing the real issue because if you blind criticism, can you please tell me how talking and addressing the issue will solve the issue
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by justtoodark: 10:22am On May 16, 2018
in primary school i would have beat osibanjo up for just been so cute and honest......kiiiikiiiikiiiikiki...

am the darkside,i dont give a shitt about human beings.....very bad.... cry cry

kiiiiiikikikikikikikiki.....

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by spartanman007(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2018
I wonder what some people expect the VP to do. Never in Nigeria's history as there ever been a VP so active. During the past administration, how many people heard of Namidi Sambo? was he even recognized? call me biased or say I am been paid for speaking my mind, I do not care.
What I know is that the VP is doing his best to make positive changes and he is only human and can not do more than himself. If in life you do not have critics, then you have a problem and you are not making progress. The bible even affirm this by saying; woe unto you if all men speak good of you. On the issue of security, the power is in the hands of the president and that is why he is been called Commander-In-Chief-Of -The- Armed- Forces. The VP can only criticize and speak with the president on the issue which i am sure he is doing. There is no sensible person that will be happy that people are been killed under his administration. Mind you, all these killings started under PDP administration and nobody called out the VP back then.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by justtoodark: 10:24am On May 16, 2018
i dont give a shiit about una....if una like do it,if una dont like perish......!!!!

the darkside doesnt give a damn.....!!!!...... angry angry angry angry

kingsango.......
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2018
pikin1:
Mr pastor sir, you and dis ur committed government are doomed. Spineless pastor.

You lack sense of reasoning that's why you can't see beyond what your eyes can see. We shall all see the doomed ones when the outcome of 2019 election comes out and PMB and PYO is voted in again. I'm sure by then all of you biafran dogs will either hang yourself or jump into the well
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kinggSamuel(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2018
Keep quiet osibanjo. U keep mute while your fellow christians are being slaughtered in the middle belt because buhari chose u to be his vice . Be humane and apolitical and speak up and act against these killings of innocent christians!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
What is this short man saying

Does a houseboy have a say?

Mumu Boy!

The fact that you are reasoning from your anus rather than brain is the only reason why no sense can come out of you. Many of your mates are out there grabbing different opportunities and you are here abusing someone that's old enough to be your grandfather. I won't bale you anyways, since you have nothing meaningful to do with your life...all that left for you is to come out here doing the blame game and blaming everybody for the misfortune in your life. Keep wasting away your life...useless biafran
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2018
We shall have peace in this country, all the agendas of evil perpetrators to destroy this country and makes this govt ungovernable shall be in vain... The Vice President in his statement has clearly define the humanitarian serving heart in them and the mind of protecting the masses. This country must be freed from the people that want nothing but destruction. God bless Nigeria
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2018
dumb defense!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by andycom(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
according to wombies, anybody against this terrorist and demonic government is an ipob or biafra...tho not a fan of nnamdi kanu, but Go and tell buhari, his conductor pyo, their terroristic apc party, and all u useful idiots that u all are mad

very very mad
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by andycom(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided I pity who will marry you you're too aggressive.

what has marriage got to do with what she said about you and your thinking faculty? Olodo
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
yorubas pls come and carry una conductor and go

You lack wisdom...and it's not even your fault, what more can come out of dumb skull of yours than an empty polluted meaningless words. I guess in your own and your family's dictionary, the meaning of the position of Vice President, Professor of law and SAN is simply conductor.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2018
kinggSamuel:
Keep quiet osibanjo. U keep mute while your fellow christians are being slaughtered in the middle belt because buhari chose u to be his vice . Be humane and apolitical and speak up and act against these killings of innocent christians!

Your post had shown hypocrisy, people spend too much time finding other people to blame. Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and that's what most fools do, don't be among them... See the good things this man is doing for the country to progress, the economy growth programs and development of the country. Unlike the past govt that did not see stealing as corruption.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by lecowas: 10:39am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:

I wonder how a reasonable person will type up this piece of trash. I am not talking about Osinbajo credibility or achievements when I called him a mere commissioner.
But in actual sense based on Nigeria constitution, a VP doesn't have power to do so many things until the president delegates him to do so. Or do you think VP has power to order the security chiefs to stop the killings? He can only order or summon them if he's the acting president. So now that he has no power to stop the killings, how is he better than a mere commissioner?

Just listen to urself . I am not actually attacking ur post but What I'm trying to make u understand is that u shouldn't insult him by calling a man of his calibre a mere commissioner. I know u're intelligent, admit ur mistake.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AnanseK(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
What VP Osinbajo just said is the sad irony of the reality with him today.Just Imagine if the VP were Buhari & vice versa while Muslims are predominantly affected as it's in Nigeria today?
Osinbajo is simply a coward & disgrace to the Christain faith because of political crumbs

You are mischievous, looking for chaos where the VP Will accusing the President without first establishing that truly Christians are being killed by non Christians and because of their religion. There are mass murders going on across Nigeria and we all are urging the government to do their job of ensuring the security of our lives and our communities. The conclusion that Christians are selectively killed in mass because of their religion is erroneous and a deliberate invitation for major national crisis. Please be responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28 / [photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.