Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community (909 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by Ekiti360(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2018
​Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has warned former Governor Kayode Fayemi, to stop boasting about the use of federal might to win the July 14 governorship election.

Fayose stated this in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, when the Muslim Community in the state held a gathering to appreciate the appointment of one of them, Kazeem Deji Ogunsakin, as the deputy governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement by the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, he quoted Fayose as saying that the choice of Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka as the PDP governorship candidate and Ogunsakin as his deputy, was divine.

“I know that this is God’s project and cannot fail. Those bragging about one might or the other are only deceiving themselves. We are firmly on a solid ground with God.

“I have done my part and I want the Muslim Community to go all about and spread the news. He is a vibrant young man and with the support of the people we are coasting home to victory come July 14,” he said.

In his remarks, the Chief Imam of Ekiti State, who is also the Chairman, League of Imams in Yorubaland including Delta and Edo States, Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere Bello, said: “The governor made four promises to the Muslim Community and he has fulfilled three.

“The third one is what we are witnessing and appreciating today and we know he will fulfil the last one. We said we will support whoever picks a Muslim as his deputy and we thank God that Governor Fayose has done us proud. We are happy that the governor values us.

“You will succeed in this enterprise. We still have much to do and we will not disappoint in that respect,” Bello said.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-buhari-cannot-help-fayemi-fayose-tells-muslim-community/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by razfad10(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2018
That's how they will be shouting divine when it obvious they careless about the masses
Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by Lincoln275(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2018
the battle is going to be between federal Govt and PDP ekiti
Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by kmaster007: 10:21am On May 16, 2018
are you scared
Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by Blackfire(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2018
My guy is afraid?

But it is a ploy in the game of thrones.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by clefstone(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2018
I am beginning to pick interest in this Fayose Man

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by magoo10(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2018
with the christian and Muslim community on fayoses side any attempt to rig with federal might will not only be exposed but resisted by the masses .
it is obvious that ekiti people are with Fayose and not the hypocritical broom waving change party.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Buhari Cannot Help Fayemi – Fayose Tells Muslim Community by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
Kikikiki FAYOSE is already scared grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Link Me Or Saraki To Criminal Suspects, Kwara Gov Tells IG / Ekiti 2018: Army, Police Can’t Rescue Fayemi From Defeat, Say Fayose, Wike / Governor Udom Is Working, Akwa Ibom State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.