Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) (55299 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I guess you cannot challenge what I wrote earlier instead u are busy looking at an error due to typing fast.

VULTURISTIC BASTARDS.

I'm sure you come from a lineage of bastards.

Keep on trolling.

It is people like you that have zero achievements in real life that come on Nairaland to shout "Igbos are winning", " Igbo Amaka".

Ask them what they are winning and they'll start insulting you.

Like I said, I don't have your time. Your inferiority complex is leaking from your cranium.

Go get a job or something. Other sensible Igbo people know better than to come here and be shouting "we are succeeding".

Apoda.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Kazal999: 12:28pm On May 16, 2018
Made or assembled, no problem.. Na small small..
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2018
[[s]quote author=Fatherofdragons post=67609569]
You HATE seeing other people progress, it eats u deeply into ur bone marrow

so full of hate and bile

but if it's Lagos, u all will raise your a@@ up in the air screaming eko eko whatever

nonsense[/s] [/quote]

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
Made in BIAFRA land. Haters can take the nearest flight to hell (Sniper 2.0)

Na Chinese get am
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:30pm On May 16, 2018
nnokwa042:
don't mind that igbo boy his boasting not knowing that
shekau is inventor of sucide bombing can igbo people try sucide bombing ? Igbos are just boasting for nothing

what is wrong with been happy with progress?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2018
After someone will say Lazy Nigeria Youth ooo, abi na adult?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by kachi19: 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
laurel03:
ibo man..
Jelani Aliyu, a Detroit-based car design veteran from General Motors who’s best known as the designer of its Chevy Volt.

We don't know him...
NEXT!!!
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 12:42pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:

Igbo adage says, Ekele onye akị̀dị̀ na nke omere, omekwa ọzọ. We are not being too proud but we say those things to encourage ourselves to keep being among the top even with or without government help.

Hausa Fulani people lacks this sort of motivation that is why there is no competition among them which has led to poverty
Being Ego-maniac and acclaims to false entitlement are very bad.
Igbo people like these kind things that's why they are too competitive and can do anything for money.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

[s]I'm sure you come from a lineage of bastards.

Keep on trolling.

It is people like you that have zero achievements in real life that come on Nairaland to shout "Igbos are winning", " Igbo Amaka".

Ask them what they are winning and they'll start insulting you.

Like I said, I don't have your time. Your inferiority complex is leaking from your cranium.

Go get a job or something. Other sensible Igbo people know better than to come here and be shouting "we are succeeding".[/s]

Chai see painment, now u know how it feels to say stupid things that shouldn't be said, scratched faced, dirty, inferiority complex stricken set of ppl

full of hate and envy for the next person.

I don't have ur time oga, u need to stop been a hypocrite.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Being Ego-maniac and acclaims to false entitlement are very bad.
Igbo people like these kind things that's why they are too competitive and can do anything for money.
See them dey Don they cry for this thread

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Sanctecosma(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Despite the current harsh economic realities in Nigeria, Nigerian entrepreneurs are still doing great things.

These are images of some beautiful luxury buses captured during the recently concluded 13th Lagos International Motor Fair.

Here is the interesting thing: they were produced right here in Nigeria.

Even more heartwarming is that these different lines of luxury buses are specially designed to suit our bumpy and rough terrain. They are also fitted with very chilling ACs.

These are Yutong lines of Luxury buses. In terms of size, lenght and seating capacities, Yutong buses come in different categories.

These Nigeria-made luxury buses are far more affordable than other brand of imported luxury buses.

Yutong bus project is a Chinese automotive franchise. The Nigerian assembly plant is located in Igbo-Ukwu in Anambra state.

The assembly plant is operated by Kojo Motors Ltd.

https://autojosh.com/these-beautiful-luxury-buses-were-produced-in-nigeria-see-photos/

Produced or assembled in Nigeria. Which one is it?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
When a Biafran create an invention like this, they say he's a Nigerian. Yet they kept persecuting these Biafrans. Oh! Motherland of milk and honey come quick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Sanctecosma(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:

... And what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Lomprico2: 12:51pm On May 16, 2018
harryfeese:
'Assembled' in Nigeria is not quite same as 'made' in Nigeria is it?

I reckon the parts are shipped from china. Its not made in Nigeria.

Okponu! They said "produced" not "made"
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

[s]Chai see painment, now u know how it feels to say stupid things that shouldn't be said, scratched faced, dirty, inferiority complex stricken set of ppl

full of hate and envy for the next person.

I don't have ur time oga, u need to stop been a hypocrite.[/s]

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
When a Biafran create an invention like this, they say he's a Nigerian. Yet they kept persecuting these Biafrans. Oh! Motherland of milk and honey come quick.

So assembling parts of a car is now termed as "invention" in the year of Our Lord 2018?

Or am I mistaken? It is 2018 isn't it?

You guys are hilarious. You make other reasonable Igbos look foolish.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Obdk: 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
laurel03:
innoson is just investor and you can't compare jelani brain with innoson.. the only reason i dislike easterner is because of proudness.
If not for bad leadership Nigeria been manufacturing cars since... Google leyland motors history in Nigeria they made land rovers in those days. Pan in kaduna, volks in lagos and one other plant in Enugu.

this is d real brain. pls shut up and stop hating. another plant for truck manufacturing is coming to ozubulu. keep set to hate wen u hear.

Meet Nigerian Bisi Ezerioha who built the fastest carbureted front-
wheel car on earth. He also holds two World Records.
He is a professional racing driver, engine builder, engineer, and
industrialist. He is involved in import drag racing, and currently
pilots a 2006 Honda Insight in the pro stock ranks of IDRA, IDRC, and
CMI series.
Bisi's claims to fame are many. He was the first to implement the now-
famous transmission adapter plate to a Honda, drove the quickest and
fastest carbureted front-wheel-drive car in history, and rocked the
fastest street-driven, all-motor D-series of its time clocking in with
mid-12s at 107 mph.
Bisi is also one of the few to bust the 9-second barrier wide open
without the help of forced induction.
General Background
Hailing from a scientific oriented family background, he attended the
Anambra State University of Technology, Anambra, Nigeria at the age
of 15 to study Petrochemical Engineering.
Born of Nigerian parents, Father, Dr. Emesia Ezerioha holds bachelor's
degrees in Earth sciences and Geology from California State University,
Los Angeles, Master's degrees in Earth Science and Economics and a
doctorate in International Marketing.
After years of studies in Nigeria, West Africa, Ezerioha transferred to
Cerritos College and graduated with Honors in Applied and Natural
Science associate degrees, and finally obtaining a Chemical Engineering
bachelors and Engineering Management degrees from California State
University, Long Beach.
After a decade of pharmaceutical research and sales, he opened an
engineering firm, Bisimoto Engineering, focusing on design,
manufacturing, and sales of high-performance parts for motorsports.
Ezerioha's accolades include the most powerful naturally aspirated
SOHC Honda engines on the planet involving the D16A6, D15B7, F22A,
F18A, and D16Z6.[2] His escapades now expand to the turbocharged
market with a 700 hp 1.6L SOHC powered Honda civic wagon, 533 hp
LEA1 1.5L CR-Z hybrid, a 1000+hp Honda Civic Si, a 602whp Hyundai
Elantra GT, and many high HP twin turbocharged Porsche 911s.
Mr. Ezerioha's accomplishments have been documented worldwide by
popular magazines like DSport, SuperStreet, Turbo Magazine, Sports
Compact Car, Racecar Engineering, Honda Tuning, Performance Audio
and Sound, Import Tuner, S3, OveRev, Total 911, Fast Car, and Full
Throttle magazines.

3 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by DJInfluence: 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
produced or assembled? Do we make car/truck engines? Abeg, make una enlighten me.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by jcccccc: 1:46pm On May 16, 2018
PEOPLE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF ALL THOSE SHOUTING IGBO AMAKA AND BIAFRA HERE, THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF ANAMBRA STATE MOSTLY FROM IMO STATE WHO WANT TO SPOIL PATRONAGE FOR THE ANAMBRA MADE VEHICLE.
I WANT THE YORUBAS TO UNDERSTAND THIS SOUTH EAST POLITICS ON NAIRALAND. THESE HATERS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THE VEHICLES ARE MADE IN NIGERIA AND YET THEY CLAIM THEY ARE MADE IN BIAFRA SO AS TO MAKE OTHER TRIBES NOT TO PATRONIZE THE COMPANY. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO FILL ANY THREAD ON ANY ANAMBRA CELEBRITY ON NAIRALAND WITH HATEFUL AND VENOMOUS COMMENTS.
ANAMBRA IS A STATE IN NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA AND COMPRISES TWO TRIBES I.E IGBO AND IGALA. WE WOULD RATHER GO FOR THE UNITED STATES OF ANAMBRA NOT BIAFRA IF NIGERIA IS DIVIDED FOR ANY REASON AND THIS THEY FIND HARD TO GET INTO THEIR NUMB SKULL.
I WANT THE YORUBAS AND HAUSAS TO PATRONIZE THESE BUSES FOR WE ARE ALL LOVERS OF ONE PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.
I GREET GOOD PEOPLE ACROSS SOUTH EAST AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL WHO ARE LOVERS OF PAECE AND PROGRESS.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF THOSE SHOUTING IGBO AMAKA AND BIAFRA HERE, THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF ANAMBRA STATE MOSTLY FROM IMO STATE WHO WANT TO SPOIL PATRONAGE FOR THE ANAMBRA MADE VEHICLE.
I WANT THE YORUBAS TO UNDERSTAND THIS SOUTH EAST POLITICS ON NAIRALAND. THESE HATERS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THE VEHICLES ARE MADE IN NIGERIA AND YET THEY CLAIM THEY ARE MADE IN BIAFRA SO AS TO MAKE OTHER TRIBES NOT TO PATRONIZE THE COMPANY. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO FILL ANY THREAD ON ANY ANAMBRA CELEBRITY ON NAIRALAND WITH HATEFUL AND VENOMOUS COMMENTS.
ANAMBRA IS A STATE IN NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA AND COMPRISES TWO TRIBES I.E IGBO AND IGALA. WE WOULD RATHER GO FOR THE UNITED STATES OF ANAMBRA NOT BIAFRA IF NIGERIA IS DIVIDED FOR ANY REASON AND THIS THEY FIND HARD TO GET INTO THEIR NUMB SKULL.
I WANT THE YORUBAS AND HAUSAS TO PATRONIZE THESE BUSES FOR WE ARE ALL LOVERS OF ONE PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.
I GREET GOOD PEOPLE ACROSS SOUTH EAST AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL WHO ARE LOVERS OF PAECE AND PROGRESS.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
Seun can you create an All Good News portion of Nairaland with stories like these?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by bishopkay: 1:58pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:

So, if every country can, then why are you angry that Nigeria can?

Oh, by the way, if a builder buys bricks from a brick-molding factory to build a house, when the house is built, who takes credit for building the house? The brick-molders?

Oh my brother I suppose give you one crate of very chilled drink of your brand! You successfully obliterated that ignorant fool with both replies. The first reply killed it then the second reply buried it.

Foolish Children of hate! Useless people! They can't even make eba well yet they'd be bad mouthing someone who's trying his best.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by delishpot: 2:05pm On May 16, 2018
So a chinees company gives tbe right of operation to Nigerian business people and monitor them closely and we think it is a biiiig development in this 21st century? When People are planing how to build a base that can support human life in mars we are here dancing over a franchise bearing some foreign name? Odiegwu.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by delishpot: 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:

[s]
Oh, by the way, if a builder buys bricks from a brick-molding factory to build a house, when the house is built, who takes credit for building the house? The brick-molders?[/s]

This is a franchise not a builder who just buys raw materials and use them to bring his OWN creativity into life. In a franchise you dont do much of your own thing. You follow set guidelines and make things standard. This is just a an assembly branch of that chinees form. Just like if Apple gives a Nigerian the franchise to produce apple products will you say Ngeria is the one that owns the apple concept? Can that Nigerian company be come creative with tbe apple franchise and do their own thing without first consulting the mother company? NO! Can that franchise be taken away if contract is breached? YES.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Almaiga: 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
Don't you know that, those Dangote trucks and it's likes are Assembled in the North, must you Chest beat over everything?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by AKswift: 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:

Get a life, boy!
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Oracle77: 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
I know a company in ode Remo ogun state where armored vehicles for wars and riots are produced, they even produce the ones for UN peace keeping
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by skales67(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2018
laurel03:
ibo man..
Jelani Aliyu, a Detroit-based car design veteran from General Motors who’s best known as the designer of its Chevy Volt.

We are talking of Buses manufactured in Anambra state (apart from Innoson brands o) and you are yelling us about one aboki somewhere in another man's country who "designed" one small compact car?

Goan buy sense
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by skales67(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2018
Oracle77:
I know a company in ode Remo ogun state where armored vehicles for wars and riots are produced, they even produce the ones for UN peace keeping

How come we don't know or hear about them? Or you mean they are produced outside and "shipped" to Lagos then taken to Ogun for display? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
shine12:

I also hope you always emphasize that the Iphone and many modern technology products are also assembled in China. The semi-conductors in Iphones are from South Korea, the screen from Germany.

Yet people believe they are made in China, when it comes to "Made in Nigeria" you will be hearing its assembled.

Don't waste your precious breath on cynics and lots with myopic point of views.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by smyo(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
hisgrace090:

Dangote keeps on growing without attempting to broadcast himself because he knows that his product will do the advert itself.

We can learn that and reduce chest beating of a thing.

Imakwa onye mbu aburo ezi ajuju.
my friend go and sit down, even if a slowpoke is given a monopoly of business the way government gave it to dangote he will remain richest in Africa, give to igbo man he will become richest in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by MacMillz(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
Too much sense wee not kee you��
Esejojo:

Oh, by the way, if a builder buys bricks from a brick-molding factory to build a house, when the house is built, who takes credit for building the house? The brick-molders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.