Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) (54917 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Obdk: 11:01pm On May 16, 2018
jcccccc:

THE YORUBAS ARE WISER THAN YOU, THEY KNOW YOU ARE NOT FROM ANAMBRA BUT FROM IMO STATE TRYING TO CAUSE CONFUSION IN AN ANAMBRA THREAD.
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL UNDERSTAND YOIR WICKEDNESS SOON AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR WICKED INTENTIONS AGAIN.

mumu raised to power 10

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Obdk: 11:19pm On May 16, 2018
hisgrace090:

People are tired of your Igbo this and that chest beating.

Onye mpako, good night!

why body dey pepper u like dis. must u open dis news. if e pepper u scroll comot.

u go hate tire

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Obdk: 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
jcccccc:

THE YORUBAS ARE WISER THAN YOU, THEY KNOW YOU ARE NOT FROM ANAMBRA BUT FROM IMO STATE TRYING TO CAUSE CONFUSION IN AN ANAMBRA THREAD.
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL UNDERSTAND YOIR WICKEDNESS SOON AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR WICKED INTENTIONS AGAIN.

what exactly is ur missiom here. to create enemity between Anambra and Imo states.

lol. the Igbos ve won d war on nairaland. they own it now so forget wateva u tink u re doing.

check out ur posts. www.nairaland.com/jcccccc/posts every single one of dem is to start Imo vs Anambra war. unfortunately its not been working 4 ur dumb arrrsse

www.nairaland.com/jcccccc/posts

dumb fella using reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:24am On May 17, 2018
Wow ! I didn't know Nigeria has become this polarised! The hate and ethnic bigotry and intolerance on this good thread is causing my stomach to churn. How did we get to this abysmally low point?

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by jcccccc: 3:55am On May 17, 2018
Obdk:

what exactly is ur missiom here. to create enemity between Anambra and Imo states.

lol. the Igbos ve won d war on nairaland. they own it now so forget wateva u tink u re doing.

check out ur posts. www.nairaland.com/jcccccc/posts every single one of dem is to start Imo vs Anambra war. unfortunately its not been working 4 ur dumb arrrsse

www.nairaland.com/jcccccc/posts

dumb fella using reverse psychology

SAY WHATEVER YOU LIKE. MY MISSION ON NAIRALAND IS TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHERE THE HATE AGAINST ANAMPBRA IS COMING FROM.
EVERY ANAMBRA RELATED THREAD IS TURNED TO A TRIBAL WAR THREAD. WHY ARE THESE YORYUBAS YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE ARE HATING ON US NOT HATING ON OTHER THREADS LIKE DAVIDO AND CHIOMA THRRADS BECAUSE CHIOMA IS FROM IMO STATE. IF CHIOMA WERE TO COME FROM ANAMBRA, THE KIND OF HATE THEIR THREADS WOULD HAVE GENERATED ON NAIRALAND AND EVEN THE PRINT MEDIA WOULD HAVE CONSUMED THE RELATIONSHIP AND I AM ONLY USING THIS AS AN EXAMPLE.
SO I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCHES AND I SAW WHERE THE HATE IS COMING FROM AND I AM HERE TO EDUCATE OTHERS.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:10am On May 17, 2018
shizzle1:
you are a senseless fool

You can go and hang yourself if you're tired

Ozu nwuru anwu

Ozu dindu tiri aka nobi gaba.

Shameless people beating chest up and down Nigeria as if you're the only ones that sleep and wake in the morning..

I don't know if you will protect igbo land by dancing nacked daily.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2018
Dangote keeps growing because the Nigerian government helps him monopolise every field he's in.

hisgrace090:

Dangote keeps on growing without attempting to broadcast himself because he knows that his product will do the advert itself.

We can learn that and reduce chest beating of a thing.

Imakwa onye mbu aburo ezi ajuju.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2018
Smh! For Nairaland a very interesting thread of appreciation has turned into a war zone of tribalism. It's sad mehn.. really sad.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
cooooooks:
Dangote keeps growing because the Nigerian government helps him monopolise every field he's in.

Same old worn out news.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by stevedre: 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
Esejojo:

So, if every country can, then why are you angry that Nigeria can?

Oh, by the way, if a builder buys bricks from a brick-molding factory to build a house, when the house is built, who takes credit for building the house? The brick-molders?

You are a very wise person. Your cool response to the confused fellow was so on point yet nerve racking grin but he refused to learn, I reckon he also thinks all Apple iPhone parts are made in America.
This should be a thing of joy but some people just do not like seeing anything good coming to/from the Eastern region of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son / ₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.