Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (42566 Views)

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Augiiee(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:
angry

Arsenal and mediocrity are like 5 and 6. Don't get me wrong, I like Arteta and I think he will do a great job but the timing is so wrong. We should have allowed an experienced coach rejuvenate the club, let him run out his contract of maybe 3-4 years, by then Arteta would be ripe and ready and also have a strong squad to build his own legacy on.

Guardiola's success at Barcelona is as a result of a strong squad he inherited

Mourinho's success at his first stint at Chelsea was as a result of a strong defence and midfield he inherited

Zidane's success...........do I need to go on?
What about Mourinho's Porto team? cuz thatz where it all started for him. Secondly, without Guardiola, the world won't have seen the full potential of players like Messi and Busquets. Thirdly, Zidane inherited a far stronger team than he currently have but he is still doing very well.
On a short note, what am trying to say is that all the aforementioned Coaches have had profounded impact on the clubs they manage, regardless of tthe players they had at their disposal.
P.S. Give Wenger those team , to manage and he will struggle to mount any credible title challenge. Similarly, hadn't Barca took the risk on appointing Guardiola, the world would'nt have witness his tactical masterclass
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Augiiee(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2018
Niyeal:
Who is arsenal.
here in zamfara we don't know him o
How would you know Arsenal when you live in Zamfara, a.k.a the most backward state in Nigeria
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Augiiee(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2018
post=67687233:

What do you mean by achieve?
You think winning trophies is all about achievement, Arsene Wenger made Arsenal good money.
No coach in the world would list that as an achievement on his resume, not even wenger.
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Lhimeet(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2018
innobets:
Wow .. Does he have any coaching experience..

Baba help my matter abeg

Reason my matter
embarassed
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by promisious: 12:48pm On May 23, 2018
innobets:
Wow .. Does xhe have any coaching experience..

I will never let u go unless you bless me..

Chaii, oga..its been 2 weeks now since you replied me.

Innocent, remember me a little..I am not greedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.