Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (42558 Views)

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by holuphisayor(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2018
goodluck to arsenal.
man utd still struggling after sir Alex reign.
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by educhigo: 9:39pm On May 18, 2018
very useless club arsenal want to appoint someone they want to paying little money,because they know that arteta will cost them little money that's why they want to appoint him,why not appoint experience coach for this moment �
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2018
who is ateta we don't know him,someone who hasn't coach a B team ,,,,u make him the coach of asssnal with average players,asenal fans get strong mind,if this move doesn't kill all asenal fans then noting else will not even High blood pressure or cancer can,kia assnal fans am happy for u guys,u guys think this is the MLS this is the premier league, Waite o, are u guys going to employ him as a coach or player am not understanding,,,,,city didn't even employ him as our B team coach, now una don capabult am,no short cut to success ,,from hence forth anywhere I c asenal fans I wilk accord them maximum respect its not easy been an assnak fans,, respect
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Olameen1713: 9:41pm On May 18, 2018
MPESA:
Arsenal problems might not be appointing Arteta as their head coach but ability for the board to release enough fund because football now is all about money .
If you can spend big like Man City , you pick the league from the highest spender.
Arsenal fc has failed to realized that football is now run by money and money bags .
I wish them best of luck in their struggle BUT its only Arsen Wenger can perform with those average players not even the so called OVER RATED PEP or BIG MOUTHED JOSE MOURIHO or the one of OLD LADIES , can survive top SIX without adequate funding with this arsenal team.
Its quite unfortunate that the fans failed to realized that Wenger wasn't the fault of Arsenal collapse but the BOARD inability to release enough fund for the transfer market.

GUNNERS TILL TAKE OVER.

You indeed spoke my mind. I'm a pro wenger fan. The problem of Arsenal began exactly Koreonke took over. We are where we are because of lack of funding not because of wenger.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Smarkie: 9:42pm On May 18, 2018
they should go for experience coach. replacing wenger with arteta will be worse than man utd replacing sir alex with moyes
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by CheedyJ(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
sommy25:
He will be to Arsenal what Pep was to Barcelona then
Dream,dreamer,'dreamest'...keep dreaming oo
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
Earthbound:
angry

Arsenal and mediocrity are like 5 and 6. Don't get me wrong, I like Arteta and I think he will do a great job but the timing is so wrong. We should have allowed an experienced coach rejuvenate the club, let him run out his contract of maybe 3-4 years, by then Arteta would be ripe and ready and also have a strong squad to build his own legacy on.

Guardiola's success at Barcelona is as a result of a strong squad he inherited

Mourinho's success at his first stint at Chelsea was as a result of a strong defence and midfield he inherited

Zidane's success...........do I need to go on?
you spoke my mind though he will surely be sacked before the season ends that am certain of
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
MPESA:
Arsenal problems might not be appointing Arteta as their head coach but ability for the board to release enough fund because football now is all about money .
If you can spend big like Man City , you pick the league from the highest spender.
Arsenal fc has failed to realized that football is now run by money and money bags .
I wish them best of luck in their struggle BUT its only Arsen Wenger can perform with those average players not even the so called OVER RATED PEP or BIG MOUTHED JOSE MOURIHO or the one of OLD LADIES , can survive top SIX without adequate funding with this arsenal team.
Its quite unfortunate that the fans failed to realized that Wenger wasn't the fault of Arsenal collapse but the BOARD inability to release enough fund for the transfer market.

GUNNERS TILL TAKE OVER.
spending big doesn't guarantee success,do u know how much man u have spent since Alex and Webb left,yet look at their squard its still full of average players,apart from pogba and de gear Madrid wouldn't consider any man u player except they are getting them for free,they spent millions for almost 5years now yet they still keep wining fa cups and Carling cup community shield is this what u mean by money buy success asenal havnt spent much yet they have won those cup, I rate asenal and man u as same, but one spends foolishly to buy wrestlers the other spend wisely to buy creative players, look at city,,, ,,, ,,its not by power its not by power but by d spirit says d lord

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
post=67675617:
Arsene Wenger's shoe is too big for Arteta. He will need a lot of time to find his balance. He looks ready though.
Lwkm big? Then what do you call Alex Ferguson’s boot?
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by obonujoker(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
osazsky:
spending big doesn't guarantee success,do u know how much man u have spent since Alex and Webb left,yet look at their squard its still full of average players,apart from pogba and de gear Madrid wouldn't consider any man u player except they are getting them for free,they spent millions for almost 5years now yet they still keep wining fa cups and Carling cup community shield is this what u mean by money buy success asenal havnt spent much yet they have won those cup, I rate asenal and man u as same, but one spends foolishly to buy wrestlers the other spend wisely to buy creative players, look at city,,, ,,, ,,its not by power its not by power but by d spirit says d lord

So you want to compare Man utd to small clubs like Arsenal and City??

Didn't City spend money to win the league??

Only 3 players will from city can start at Madrid... de bryne, Silva and Aguero

From Man utd... Pogba, de gea and Sanchez

From Arsenal, only Ozil....

So money buys success in today's football...
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Riichyy(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=Slimmybeaurry post=67675638]Beautiful but the most useless football team of modern era[/quote what can u day of Wigan ?
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
Antipob777:
This is not a good move. I advice Arsenal to sign Sunday Oliseh or Kanu Nwankwo as both have played for arsenal and as well have track records.

David Moyes or Van Gaal would also be a perfect choice.

Ode!!!
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
obonujoker:

my point is man u spent close to 400m same as city but man u didn't win d league rather they are sloting it out with Chelsea for a 4m cup,how much did liechester spend,man u will still need to spend another 400m to b at per with d current city squard even d pogba I mentioned is inconsistent,city keeper ederdon is good as well,only two clean sheet shot of de gear,then look at city defence otamendi,company kyle walker,kompany can't rate Mendy now cos he didn't play much,den mid field, de bryne,Bernardo Silva, d Silva,fernandiho,,sane,sterling,and even godogan, then attack aguero Jesus,now compare this with smalling Jones,Valencia young dermain,herera,martial,linguard,linderoff,lukaku,I don't even know these guys,pls leave Sanchez out of this he Has pass his prime,it been almost 6 years now and d highest cup man u has won is a 10m cup d Europa underated cup,then 4m fa cup,den 100k carling cup and d free community cup,to you can u call this success after spending close to 1 billion in 6, years, don't talk of history pls
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

has anybody been able to fill Alex Ferguson shoes? I don't get it
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 18, 2018
innobets:
Wow .. Does he have any coaching experience..

Always a first time
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Enyinnayajames(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
arsenal is just one hell of a fu*king club why then go for ancelotti
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by almayda: 10:38pm On May 18, 2018
I'm not too comfortable with this gamble wallahi
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2018
obonujoker:

when u say small clubs like city , I don't get it,d city that set a record of 100 points in d history of england even when teams played 42games then,the small club that trashed u 6,during feg and stole d league from u guys when u thought u had it in f bag,,,aguuuuuueeeerooooo,a club that has a point difference of 19, a club that has won d EPL 3times within 8 years, and ur mighty man u once,,man u used to be great when other clubs didn't have money to spend like them,now we have three clubs in England una begin hide they shout city spent more than us,, even if man u spend another 500, m they can't win d league from either city or Chelsea ,its not by sending u must have a style and tactics,man u has no style apart from crossing into the box and then struggling to Head, u can't win d league like that ,,no pattern of play
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by maisauki: 10:56pm On May 18, 2018
sommy25:
He will be to Arsenal what Pep was to Barcelona then
and will arsenal board be to him how Barça board was to pep?
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by obonujoker(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2018
osazsky:
when u say small clubs like city , I don't get it,d city that set a record of 100 points in d history of england even when teams played 42games then,the small club that trashed u 6,during feg and stole d league from u guys when u thought u had it in f bag,,,aguuuuuueeeerooooo,a club that has a point difference of 19, a club that has won d EPL 3times within 8 years, and ur mighty man u once,,man u used to be great when other clubs didn't have money to spend like them,now we have three clubs in England una begin hide they shout city spent more than us,, even if man u spend another 500, m they can't win d league from either city or Chelsea ,its not by sending u must have a style and tactics,man u has no style apart from crossing into the box and then struggling to Head, u can't win d league like that ,,no pattern of play

City is a small club compared to Man utd...
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Reference(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Arsenal and the love of cheap stuff. They better close the club and invest in hedge funds. This wanton disregard for the sacred laws of football will only prolong misery.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
obonujoker:

City is a small club compared to Man utd...
OK finish,
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by seanwilliam(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2018
innobets:

pls bro.. anyhow u can help..i'm in school... no food to feed on..anytin from u wil go a long way pls
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Torosk1(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
AccessME:
Click like for Chelsea to win tomorrows FA Cup.

Share for Manchester United!

Let's know who got the highest support.
Ok
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by seanwilliam(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
innobets:

pls bro, im in school, no food to feed on..anytin from u wil go a lngway
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by BlackHatNaija: 11:30pm On May 18, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Still big. Arsene Wenger is to Arsenal what Alex Ferguson is to Man U. To each his own.
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by amali52(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2018
post=67675617:
Arsene Wenger's shoe is too big for Arteta. He will need a lot of time to find his balance. He looks ready though.
arsene Wenger get shoe?
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by sexdoll: 5:29am On May 19, 2018
osazsky:

you just spoke my mind.

but wait o... why did you bring in Webb?

e be like say you no dey like take eye see man u? wink wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by kalu61(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2018
Antipob777:
This is not a good move. I advice Arsenal to sign Sunday Oliseh or Kanu Nwankwo as both have played for arsenal and as well have track records.

David Moyes or Van Gaal would also be a perfect choice.

There are looking at the future I guess. A person that will break Wenger's record, hahahah
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by Augiiee(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2018
post=67675617:
What big shoes?, Wenger hasn't achieve anything in the last 12years. I definitely think Arteta will do very well
Re: Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss by BlackHatNaija: 9:10am On May 19, 2018
Augiiee:

What big shoes?, Wenger hasn't achieve anything in the last 12years. I definitely think Arteta will do very well
What do you mean by achieve?
You think winning trophies is all about achievement, Arsene Wenger made Arsenal good money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.