Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon (521 Views)

Fiction: My Child by I May End Soon / Fiction: The Secret of Mara by I May End Soon / Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:20am On May 16, 2018

Re: Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2018
Re: Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:33am On May 16, 2018
CHAPTER THREE

(The next day; at the police station)

“Good morning madam. How may I help you?” asked the DPO.

“Good morning DPO. I came here in respect of this my niece here. She reported what she experienced with a particular guy while she was on her way to her place of work. According to her, it was on three occasions. He trailed her to her place of work the first day and did the same the second day. Then on the third day, he was reported to have stopped her and harassed her. So what I want you to help us do is to get this guy and give him some strong warning. Help us warn him against trying anything silly with my niece ever again.” said Auntie.

(To Samantha) “And where did that happen?” asked the DPO.

“It was along Spring Road.” replied Samantha.

“But, I don’t know this guy. So how do we locate him?” asked the DPO.

“I have his number. I have a suggestion on how we can get him. I am going to play along with him until you get him. I mean that I am going to call him and tell him I have agreed to his offer. And then I would ask that we go on a date. Then while on the date, I will notify you and you will arrive the scene, get hold of him and take him away.” said Samantha.

“No. I don’t know this guy and there is something you may not know about him. This guy may be smart enough to be suspicious about your sudden change of mind or show of interest. So I don’t buy that idea. Now, here is my own opinion. I want us to be patient in dealing with this guy. Let us not rush at getting him. What you will do is that you will continue to going to your place of work. Now, if on any occasion while you are on your way to work, you see him again, then that will serve as an opportunity to get him. That does not mean that you should be the one to initiate greetings or interactions with him whenever he shows up as that may make him suspicious. So when you see him, then take your phone and contact us with the details. You will also be updating us as it goes, according to his movements and location. Then you try to stay around where he is and pretend to be doing something else or try doing something else that would keep you around where he is. Maybe, you will stand pretending like you are waiting for someone or a vehicle. Or you may stand or sit and make use of your phone. Just try doing something. So you will continue to stay there until some policemen arrive the scene and then you will point him to them. And if it so happens that he sees you and he walks up to you or stops you and wants to engage you in an interaction, then try keeping him with you until some police men arrive the scene and get hold of him. Then he will be brought here. I hope that is clear?” said the DPO.

“That is a good idea, DPO. Thank you very much.” said Auntie.

And it happened just the next day. Samantha was going on her way to her place of work and the guy showed up. She played her part in the plan, and eventually the police succeeded in getting the guy. He was taken to the police station and some operations were carried out on him that were aimed at warning him against harassing Samantha again. And he was eventually released.

Samantha continued going for to her place of work and days ran into weeks as weeks ran into months and there was no talk about this guy ever stopping her, let alone harassing her.

One afternoon, the door bell rang. It is at Auntie’s home. Who could that be this afternoon? Auntie pondered. And it rang again. Auntie headed for the door and called out.

“Who is there?”

“It is Samantha.”

Samantha? At this time of the day? What is happening? Auntie pondered. She did not expect that she would show up at that time because that was still in their working hours. And what did she just hear? Something weak. Her voice came out weak. What is happening? Auntie opened the door, and Samantha walked in. And the sight of Samantha’s appearance gave Auntie a cause for astonishment. She was looking rough. Some parts of her clothes had been soiled. Her hair was roughened. Auntie stared at Samantha and Samantha stared back. Both were staring at each other and all of a sudden, Samantha collapsed to the ground. Trouble was smelling in the house.

Auntie tried some first aid on Samantha, and moments later, Samantha regained consciousness. Auntie tried to engage her in some interrogations.

“Samantha, how are you feeling now?”

“I am fine. I am okay.” replied Samantha.

“So what happened, Samantha? This is not the time I expect you to arrive home from work. Your appearance does not look good. Look at the way you look. And upon arriving home, moments later, you collapsed to the ground. What is the problem with you Samantha? First, why did you arrive home at that time of the day?” said Auntie.

“Hmm. Something happened at work that caused me to come home at that time. I don’t want to go into details. Just take that. No cause for worry.” replied Samantha.

“And why do you look like this?” asked Auntie.

“While I was on my way coming, I slipped and fell to the ground in one street and my rough looking appearance was consequential to that.” replied Samantha.

“Really? Sorry dear.” said Auntie.

(Auntie’s phone rings; and she answers the phone)

“Hello, is that Mrs. Jackson?” a voice asked.

“Yes, and you are Mr. Johnson right?” said Auntie.

“Yes. I am calling you in respect of Samantha. I want to ask after her.” said Mr. Johnson.

“Oh! You want to ask if she is back from work, right? Yes, she has arrived and she is here with me. I was even surprised at her coming home at that time she came but she has told me something happened at work that caused that.” said Auntie.

“Did you say she said something happened at work, meaning that she has been here today?” asked Mr. Johnson.
“Yes, that was what she told me and she is even here with me.” replied Auntie.

“That sounds strange. I am actually calling you to ask after Samantha because she has not reported to work today. We haven’t seen her here today. What is going on?” said Mr. Johnson.

“Really? Please, I will get back to you. Let me ask her.” said Auntie.

(Auntie drops the phone).

“Samantha, I just spoke with your boss and he said that you have not reported to work today contradicting what you have told me. Is that so? What is going on?” said Auntie.

“Auntie, you know what? Just leave me alone right now. I want to go in and have some rest. I will speak to him later and we will sort it out.” Samantha said.

Samantha got up and headed for her room. Upon entering the room, she shut the door. Auntie fell into a state of befuddlement.
“What is wrong with this girl? She says something and her boss says the contrary and she didn’t give an explanation. Something is wrong somewhere. Anyway, let me not disturb her and allow her to rest.” Auntie said to herself.
Auntie went to sit on a couch in the room and was still pondering over what had happened. While she was pondering, she heard a voice. Announcement! Announcement!! It was from her radio. And the voice went on to say…

“Today, it has been gathered that another rape act was carried out in one area in Welfare city. An eye witness narrated the incident which he saw with his own eyes as some men took turns on one lady in one of the uncompleted buildings in that area. The eye witness said that he had no phone with him then to call the police and he could not take any pictures of the culprits. He eventually opted for calling people around or reporting the case to any police station nearby, but before he could return with some people he had called, the culprits had left the scene leaving the lady there in her messy and deplorable state. That particular area had one time been recognized with rape events bechancing there before the intervention of the police. After the police intervened, the rape occurrences were reported to have died down. But now it seems, they are at it again. So now we are advising every lady to avoid any situation that would cause them to find themselves in that area so as to avoid being raped. Please beware!”

Auntie listened to that announcement. And after listening, what happened? She went back to the case of Samantha that she had been pondering on.

Night came eventually, and there she was – Samantha, in her room. She was sitting on the bed, sobbing and thinking. She was thinking back at some point in her life. Something had happened to her earlier that day that was a cause of sorrow to her. She was thinking about it and was shedding tears as a result. What was she thinking? What had happened to her?

(Flashback)

“Hey! Stop there! Now, here you are. So you think I am done with you? You think that experience with the police would scare me? Oh, you don’t know me. If you knew who I am, you would not have involved the police in that manner in which you did. Because, that cannot and did not go a long way in putting me off you.” said the guy who appeared to Samantha.

“You this boy again. It is like you want trouble in your life. Look at me very well, I know who I am and I know what I can do. I still remember some things I have done in the past that you have no idea of. I am warning you. Stay away from me. I don’t even need the police to deal with you. I have dealt with some people in the past who had tried some rubbish with me, and here you are trailing their steps. And if you are not careful, you may end up being dealt with like they were dealt with. I am warning you, stay away from me.” said Samantha.

“Silence girl! Look at this girl. You have the audacity to present yourself before me in that manner? Do you know who I am? If you have dealt with some people in the past, this personality standing before you is different from all those. So whatever experiences you had with those ones, expect a different one with me.” the guy said.

“This boy, I am warning you stay away from me. I repeat, stay away from me. You have no idea what I may do to you. I have spoken.” said Samantha.

Samantha steps to continue on her walk to her intended destination but the confrontation did not end there.

(Grabs her by the arm and pulls her back) “What are you trying to do? You think you can just walk out of me like that? Do you wish to die? Do you wish to be buried alive? Do you know who is speaking with you? How mighty I am or how dangerous I can become? Look here girl. You are not going anywhere. I am not going to leave you alone. Perhaps, you have been thinking it is all over because I had left you all these while. Look here, I am not done with you. I have come for my revenge. You guys had shown some power with what you involved me in with the police and here is my comeback. And I tell you it is going to be brutal. I will make you suffer. I will make water flow from your eyes. I will make you beg for mercy. I will show you the stuff I am made of. You cannot escape it, trust me.” said the guy.

“Look here; don’t even think I am intimidated by all these words. All those are just empty threats. I want to continue my walk to my place of work. But I will still warn you again. Stay away from me. You have no idea what I may do to you. You don’t know how dangerous I am. I have not shown you a part of me and if I show you, I tell you, you would not like it. I have dealt with some people in the past, and you don’t look to me like you cannot be dealt with as well. I warn you; stay away!” said Samantha.

Samantha took steps to continue on her walk but again the confrontation did not end there.

(Grabs her by the arm again and pulls her back) “You think I was joking when I said you are not going anywhere? I feel this is taking long. Let me show you what I have in package for you. Let me reveal what I have prepared in stock for you. Let me exert my terror on you. Let me unleash my dragon on you.

(The guy whistles and another guy with a hefty build shows up.)

(To the hefty guy) Razor, take action now!”

Samantha’s bag is snatched and thrown at previous guy. She is lifted on Razor’s shoulders and together with the other guy and Samantha’s bag in his possession, they head somewhere.

“(Screaming) Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Help! Help!! Help!!!”

(Flashback ends)

Samantha sat there in her bed and continued to ponder over the experience. Something had happened to her earlier. She thought and thought, she sobbed and sobbed. And moments later, she set her pillow and laid down to sleep. And eventually, she slept off. From the following day, Samantha continued going out of the house in the morning as usual of her on workdays. Her work went on, her cohabitation with Auntie went on and life went on.

END OF CHAPTER THREE
Re: Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

One morning, Auntie was in the living room watching something on television, but alas – it was 8:30 am. Samantha hasn’t showed up from her room to go to her place of work. Before, at 7: 30 am, Samantha was already out of the house. She pondered about that for a while but she felt she should leave her alone perhaps there is a reason behind such lateness that she didn’t know. And the clock continued to tick. Tick! Tick!! It was 9: 30 pm. Still, Samantha had not shown up. That was unusual. She had not declared her intention to stay as late as that the previous night neither did she show any sign to depict that.

Auntie picked up her phone and dialed her number. Ring! Ring!! Ring!!! The phone rang but there was no answer. Again and again, she dialed, and again and again, it rang, and again and again, there was no answer. What was happening? She remembered Samantha coming into the house the night before and she does not have the key to the house which means she could not have gone out before Auntie came into the living room while the door is locked.

Auntie stood up from the couch and headed for Samantha’s room. Footsteps after footsteps, she walked towards her room. When she got to the door, she knocked. Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! No response. Again and again she knocked repeatedly on the door and again and again, there was no response. “Wait! What is happening in this house?” she said to herself. She opted for calling out to her. Repeatedly, did she call her name, but there still was no response. While she was pondering over the event, she felt some liquid touching her feet. The liquid was flowing out from underneath Samantha's door. It was flowing from her room.

“What! Blood! This is blood. Samantha! Samantha!! Samantha!!!”

Auntie called out repeatedly and banged fiercely on the door. But there was no response and the door did not open. What she could perceive was danger. She rushed back to the living room to get her bunch of keys because she had an extra key to the room. She got it, rushed back to the door of Samantha’s room and she opened it. And behold!

“Samantha! Samantha, are you alright? Are you okay? Samantha, look at me. please talk to me. Are you alright?”

Auntie lifted Samantha’s head and placed it on her laps and tried engaging her in a conversation to check on her wellness. But no, no voice came out. What was coming out were trickles of blood. Blood was also flowing from “between her legs”. Samantha had lost consciousness. After trying to get her to reply her questions and there was no reply, Auntie got up and rushed out of the house to call on some neighbors. Moments later, together with some individuals, they conveyed her body into her car and she drove Samantha to the hospital.

(At the hospital)

“Doctor, I was told that you asked for my presence in your office. And here I am.” said Auntie.

“Madam, I want to ask you. how are you to that lady?” asked the doctor.

“She is my niece. My relative. And she lives with me. So you don’t have to hide anything from me. Just tell me whatever it is.” said Auntie.
“Okay. I am really sorry to announce to you that your niece’s womb has been damaged. Please take heart.” said the doctor.
“What? Her womb is damaged? How come? What could have caused that?” asked Auntie.

“Did she not tell you that she did something to abort her pregnancy? She took some substance to flush out the pregnancy and her bleeding and womb damage was consequential to that?” said the doctor.

“Pregnancy? Please doctor, tell me what is happening here? As in tell me what is going on. I am lost. Am I dreaming or are we acting a movie here? What did you just say about pregnancy? What pregnancy? I never knew my niece to be pregnant, so where is even the question of abortion?” said Auntie.

“You mean you don’t know about your sister’s pregnancy? That means she was hiding it from you. Because she knew herself that she was pregnant. If she did not know, then she wouldn’t have taken steps towards abortion. Let me tell you, you sister was pregnant. She tried aborting her pregnancy and her womb got damaged as a result.” said the doctor.

Auntie leaned back on the chair and gazed at the ceiling as tears were trickling down both eyes. Samantha was put in her care. And under her care, all that had happened to her. Why all this drama? What is it about Samantha’s personality? How will she present the case to Samantha’s sister? Auntie sat there and pondered over the issue as tears continued to trickle from her eyes.

Moments later, Auntie was shown to Samantha in her ward. Samantha had gained consciousness. Their eyes met, their brains received messages and tears rolled from their eyes. It was sorrowful moment.

“Madam, she had regained consciousness and you can talk to her. But please, choose your words and your actions carefully and try to avoid whatever may deteriorate her present state. I am leaving.” said a nurse.

“Okay, thank you very much. But when will she be discharged?” said Auntie.

“Like I said earlier, she has regained consciousness and she is getting better. But she is still under observation. If she is confirmed to be fit enough for discharge, then she will be discharged.” replied the nurse.

“Okay. I just hope that would not take long. Thank you very much.” said Auntie.
“You are welcome, madam” (and the nurse leaves the room).

Auntie looked at Samantha’s face and Samantha stared back. She reached for Samantha’s hand and she held it. Looking straight into her eyes, she began to speak.

“Samantha, I don’t need anyone to make me understand that it is irreversible. What has happened has happened already and there is no point trying to hide away from the reality. And I want you to know that in spite of whatever has happened to you or whatever you have caused upon yourself or whatever you hid away from me, I won’t stop loving you and won’t turn my back against you. You are my niece and I am your aunt. We are relatives and we are one. So whatever has happened has happened already. Let us focus on how the moments that will follow will be better.

Now Samantha, I know you were pregnant. And now the pregnancy is gone and your womb is damaged. But that has happened already. But now I am conjuring you to open up to me now. Tell me, how did the issue of pregnancy bechance in your life?” said Auntie.
“Auntie, I am sorry for what I have done. I am sorry for hiding some things from you. You have been showing enthusiasm and been exerting efforts in making me feel comfortable and okay in my life. You have accommodated me and helped me with a source of living. You have been supportive. And now I will tell some things I have been hiding from you. It is true that I got pregnant. You remember that day I came home looking rough and I collapsed, I lied to you when I said that I had been to work and came back early because something happened at work. I lied to you when I said my rough looking appearance was consequential to me slipping and falling. I did not reach my place of work that day neither did I slip and fall. I was actually raped.” said Samantha.

“Raped? How did that happen? Who did that to you?” said Auntie.

“That guy, Auntie. That guy we reported to the police station. That morning I met him while on my way to work and we exchanged words. And he called upon another guy with a hefty looking structure who lifted me on his shoulders and carried me to an uncompleted building in an area. They first beat me up and afterwards both of them took turns on me. They left me there after they were done with me. Auntie, you remember that information that was disseminated about a lady being raped by some men in an uncompleted building? I am the lady involved. I am the one who was raped. And those two guys were the men who raped me.” said Samantha.

“Oh! Oh! This is sad, really sad. But why? Why did you not relate the story to me when you get home? We could have reported the case to the police for them to get both of them arrested, especially since the case had been announced on air and the information had reached the police. said Auntie.

“Auntie, they threatened me. They threatened me with death. The guy made me understand that what they did to me was to avenge our move of reporting him to the police station. That if we do that the second time, then my life will be lost. I feared for my life, that was I kept it to myself.” said Samantha.

“Oh, this is deplorable. But Samantha, look here. I ask you to relax. Everything will be fine, okay. I know your womb has been damaged and that may cause you sorrow, but I advise that you try to put that behind you and get over it as much as you can. And now you have to be strong and fear not. Fear not, my dear niece. For I would not just sit and make these boys go scot-free. Fear not whatever threats they have issued to you. Now that I know, Samantha, I will exert efforts and will not stop until those guys are apprehended. I will try my possible best for the police to get hold of them. Don’t be afraid. Nothing is going to happen to you, okay?” said Auntie.

“Okay Auntie, I will try to be strong.” said Samantha.

Auntie carefully pulls Samantha towards her and Samantha follows suit. And then they embrace each other, with tears rolling from their eyes.

Auntie took some steps in getting the culprits apprehended. She reported the case to the police station. They police went for the two guys and were able to get them and put them in their custody. The eye witness of the event of the rape was called upon and he confirmed that both of them were the exact personalities that he caught in the act which they tried to deny. But after some torturing, they admitted the crime and the police engaged further operations on them.

Samantha was eventually discharged from the hospital. Her womb had been damaged – and that was the reality.
When those boys had been apprehended, then it was time to look for solution to Samantha’s problem. Being a sociologist and with all her knowledge and experience, with different researches being done, Auntie tried to look for the issue with Samantha that made her fall into those scenes with those men. But they could not be satisfied with one factor to be identified as the cause of Samantha’s experiences. They still hoped they would find it someday. What exactly was it that was making her fall into such scenarios. What problems did she have with guys? What message was perceived from her that caused an invitation for guys. They tried looking for the solution.
On a Sunday afternoon, while Auntie and Samantha were at home, someone notified her arrival from outside the door.

“There she is, Samantha. Please, open the door for her.” said Auntie.

“And who is that” asked Samantha.

“That was my colleague at my former place of work. I invited her over. Please, let her in." said Auntie.
Samantha went to open the door and behold, this figure walked in. Face veiled, body covered, black outfit; these were some of the descriptions of the appearance of this personality that walked in.

“HI, Nabeelah, you are welcome to my domicile. Please sit down.” said Auntie.

Nabeelah was offered a seat. Nabeelah was Auntie’s former colleague and they had lost contact after Nabeelah had left the workplace. Later on, Auntie met with Nabeelah again, and she invited her to her house. And there she was, Nabeelah, sitting in the living room. She had come in response to the invitation.

After Nabeelah had settled, she was offered a drink and Auntie sought to entertain her guest.
“Let us watch soap opera”

But Nabeelah decline the offer. She didn’t want soap opera.

“Let us watch this movie”

But Nabeelah said no.

Let us watch this, let us watch that, but Nabeelah said no to all of them.
“So what do you want to watch?”

“There is a program I know of where different issues in the society are being addressed. Where different aspects of life are touched. Where you can learn different lessons. Why don’t you let us check it out?” Nabeelah said.
Re: Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 10:40am On May 16, 2018
CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER FOUR

Auntie locates the channel and the program was eventually being viewed in the house. Auntie, Nabeelah and Samantha, together were watching the program.

“Asalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh.

Welcome to today’s programme. This is a Question and Answer session programme. And as usual, we have got our Shaykh here, to answer your questions in shaa Allaah (God willing). How do we do it here? How can you get your questions across?

What you have to do is to dial any of these numbers being displayed on the screen. And if Allaah decrees that you are able to connect with us on your mobile, then you can ask your questions in shaa Allaah. So now the session has commenced. You can now dial any of the numbers and put forth your questions in shaa Allaah. And I pray Allaah guide our Shaykh here in responding to the questions.
So now we have the first call.”

(After exchange of greetings)

Caller: Shaykh, I want to ask a question. Actually, I am a non Muslim lady and I have been studying Islam. I came to know that a woman perfuming herself and going out before men is not allowed in Islam. I want to know why Islam prohibits women from using perfume and going out before men. Because this is something that many ladies do. So why does Islam prohibits that?”
The Shaykh browses something on the internet. Afterwards, he responded to the question.

Shaykh: Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the worlds. I want you to understand, that no matter how advanced the wisdom and intellect of man can get, it will always remain inferior to that of Almighty God. He is the Creator; therefore he has more knowledge about we human beings than anyone else. If you look for, example, at the case of a gadget which is brought in front of you and you have not seen it before neither do you know about its mechanism, if you want to use the gadget, you would refer to the instruction manual given by the creator of that gadget. Why? Because you expect the one who has created it to have knowledge about what he created. So Allaah created the human beings and he is in the best position to decide what is right and what is wrong for the human beings. So if Allaah prohibits something, what a human being should do is to believe that there is never an approach that can be better than that and to submit to the rulings of Allaah.
In this case, if you look into the issue carefully and sincerely, you would realize the wisdom behind this prohibition in shaa Allaah. Let me share with you some words from a website, islamqa.info, a website of which Shaykh Muhammad Saalih Al-Munajjid is the General Supervisor. Listen to this. “The difference between women and men is that the basic principle with regard to woman is that she should stay in her house and use her adornment there, so that no temptation will be caused by her and she will not encounter any negative consequences. In the case of men, the man goes out of his house and works, and travels about, and mixes with people in gatherings, market places and so on.

Moreover the temptation of men by woman is greater than the temptation of women by men; if a man is attracted to by a woman he can pursue her and try to tempt her; but a woman is usually pursued and is not the pursuer. If it so happens that she is attracted to a man, she would not pursue him, because the shyness and chastity that are part of her inherent nature usually prevent her from pursuing him. Moreover, if she stays in her house and does not go out often and mix with man, that prevents this fitnah or prevents her acting upon it.” End Quote.

If you look at this matter carefully and sincerely, you would realize in shaa Allaah that some problems can arise from a scenario where a lady is perfumed and she appears to men. Part of the qualities that define women is the provocative nature that is commonly associated with them. And there is some relation between this provocative nature and some organs in a man. When a man beholds a lady, especially if she is attractive, there is something inside of him that relates with has seen and his may become inclined towards the lady. And he may start pursuing her and some problems may arise from there. Understanding that things can happen this way, what a lady should do is to try to avoid whatever can cause temptation or incline men towards her so as to avoid whatever problems may result from there in shaa Allaah.
There are some ladies, who have been harassed by men, but they do not know what they themselves have done that contributes to the problem. But you may say, a lady who does not use perfume and goes out before men may suffer harassment too. I say the possibility is lesser here. Take for example, there are some men together at one side on a road and they are occupied with something. What they are doing is what they are focusing on, and when a lady walks by with nothing on her including perfume that could call their attention, they may not know that she has passed. They may be too focused on what they are doing to notice some of the things that happen around them. So if the lady walks by with nothing of any inviting nature on her, their attention may not go to her when she passes and she just passes and she goes. I am using the case of some men doing something at one side of a road as an example. There are other things that a man may be busy with or focused on that could cause him not to notice some of the things that happen around him. So it is clear that the possibility of her being harassed is not like that of the one who is perfumed and appears before men.

But in the case of a lady who is perfumed and she passes by. I mean, this goes well with common sense itself. It may start from “What is this nice smell? Or.. did I just smell something? And that relates with his senses and catches his attention. And then he may want to look at where the perfume is coming from. And then he sees the lady. The perfume itself might have already planted love or affection in his heart and when he also sees the lady walking with her physique and her appearance, what do you think will happen? The love may grow stronger and he may get inclined to her and he may start pursuing her and some problems could arise from there. It works this way and that is undeniable.

So some ladies have been victims of harassment by men because they have this message called perfume on them that calls men to them. And they may have different problems on different occasions with men, and they don’t know why all that is happening. So if you look into the matter carefully and sincerely, then you would see that a woman perfuming herself and going out before men is a problem.”
Auntie and Samantha looked at each other. They could relate. Something was going on in their mind. Is that not what they had been looking for?

(Samantha thinks).

“Haa. So this is it. Perfume! And I didn’t know all these while. This is so true. I can relate with this. I started using perfume when I started working and it was after I started working that I fell into those experiences. Something that I did not pay attention to. Something I regarded as nothing. And calamities have bechanced in my life before I now know what’s up. Anyway, what has happened has happened. And I have learnt a lesson in my life. No more perfume when going out before men. It is a problem.”

Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who puts on perfume then passes by people so that they can smell her fragrance, is an adulteress.”

Zaynab al-Thaqafiyyah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you (women) goes out to the mosque, let her not touch any perfume.”

Abu Hurayrah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who has scented herself with bakhoor (incense), let her not attend ‘Ishaa’ prayers with us.”

THE END
Re: Your Perfume Is A Problem By I May End Soon by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
The PDF format for this story is now available.

If you want, you can send me a message on WhatsApp and I will forward it to you God willing.

WhatsApp number: +2348170619388

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Writers / [night Story]the Hijab Angels - Episode Five / EBIERE BY GIRAH KARISPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.