Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Radio Waves Killer. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Radio Waves Killer. (392 Views)

Waves(a Touching Story) / The Radio Waves Killer. / The Radio Waves Killer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Radio Waves Killer. by Evaysays(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2018
Chapter Two
(Unknown POV)
She made a fool of you, she made a fool of you, she insulted you on national radio...were the words going through the obscured face that was hazy in the steamed up bathroom mirror. The figure kept pacing back and forth mumbling to himself;
No I love her, I really do.
But her eyes its literally strips me I'm going to pluck it out first.
No don't do that we're going to preserve her body just like we did Tara's or was it Clara's no I think Fiona no no I remember now It was Mara no no, he battles back and forth till he crouches in confusion.
No don't beat me mama. I promise i'll be perfect.
I'll be your perfect gentleman.
As if waking up from a bad dream he shook himself and walked naked into an adjoining room painted in white with a lone bed in the middle and a mini fridge beside it. He walked to the fridge and brought out a jar with a pair of suspended eyeballs in a transparent fluid. His mouth quirked upwards in a smile as he rubbed the jar to his face and whispered; I missed you too.
A month had passed since the incident on the airways. I admit I trended quite a bit on and youtube. He was tagged the Waves stalker; My anonymous caller. Not a single thing had happened so my guard had been let down I was home today I'd announced the night before my birthday was today and since then I'd been getting wishes. I was dressed in a white jump suit cinched at the waist with a gold belt and paired with a little white something from Christian Louboutin.
The party was about to start and the guest of honour was being waited on to arrive. Everything was in place. I just needed to go downstairs greet everyone and blow out the candles on my cake. Sipping on my wine filled cup while putting the last finishing touches on my make up.
I thought to myself, Ah won ma gba...pepper dem gang a whole Evay.
Twenty two and I've made it... I caught a flash of something in the mirror like someone was staring in. But it was a two storey home no human could climb that far without a ladder. I noticed the window was open. I thought I closed it before.
Anyways I reached out and tried pulling the window frame closed but i immediately withdrew my hand when something scratched me and drew blood my heart was pounding hard against my chest
A stray cat jumped off the sill and disappeared into the night nursing my hand to my chest I muttered to myself abami eda(demonic being). I reached out again and closed my window went over to the bathroom and and the blood.
At The party
I'd done my rounds with everyone and now I sat at the makeshift bar laughing at something a man seated to me was saying. I could not remember his name I could feel myself getting drunk. A tinkle of a glass cup with a spoon brought everyone's attention to the dance floor where my boss; Mr Fimber stood he signaled i should come over and he began his speech.
"I know I'm not the celebrant but the reason I disturbed everyone well you all know this lovely woman by my side(I could not help but blush at that and some of you may not know me. I'm Fimber of Vavy Enterprises also indirectly the boss of this gorgeous lady.
This beautiful lady has now been moved to the post of Director Of Vavy fm.
(stunned I could not move I mechanically hugged my boss and turned to the saving arms of my boyfriend who appeared out the nowhere. Another chorus of oohs and aahs were heard when i was stunned out of my tipsy state with a mindblowing kiss by Austin Bernard, The CEO of Austin holdings the largest accounting and consulting firm in Lagos. I think that's our cue to leave Mr Fimber managed to say and everyone started shuffling out leaving me alone with my boyfriend we just held each other and said nothing. I later managed to croak out a bit drowsily;
Are you staying over?
See this girl o...so you'll throw me out just like everyone else tonight? Austin asked
I chuckled at that, I just might TinTin...I just might.
He groaned I know how he hated the name but i loved it and that's all that mattered.
Okay bae I'm coming let me just grab a few things from my car i'll join you soon. Austin said already moving towards the door.
You better..I said partingly as I began trudging upstairs slowly holding the bannister and removing my leg from one heel at a time.
I opened the door and did not bother to close it as i started peeling my clothes off my body.
Wearing only a sexy black number consisting of something lacy and something see through I began to remove my make up.
Austins car
I opened the door and bent over to pull the lever to open the boot to pick up my overnight bag..blame me for being prepared you can't have Evay as a girlfriend and sleep easy, she was a minx in bed.
It happened so fast one second I was rising up from my bent posture the next I was thrown off balance to fall across the gear shift to the second chair . Whoever hit me climbed over me quickly and injected me with something.
I tried grasping any shroud of reality I had left but failed woefully as I fell into the welcoming hands of nothingness.

Back in the room I had drawn a bath and had a quick shower just to prep myself whilst waiting for Austin to come back so he could scrub my back. I almost walked naked back into my room but thought better of it grabbing a terry blue robe (I Know y'all were expecting white �) wrapping it around my slender frame I walked into the room then I saw it. I must've missed it when I first came in A basket filled with dark origami roses and in the center lay a radio.
It was funny looking like those ones they used to use in the olden days, a note was attached to it and it said;
" Play me".
I turned the dial, made up of a really large silver knob and twisted it.
What I heard sent shivers down my spine, my stalker was back I had no idea how he got into the room but I just knew.
I turned around ready to jump into action, I was Yoruba not just anyone and I'd watched enough horror movies to know the do's and don'ts but then it was like I died again.
He was the shadow, the shadow was him and when he came out of the shadows they fought to hold him back.
You- I began.
Why are you doing this to me (about to say his name) but he shushes me with a finger to his lips.
He let out a dark chuckle and began walking towards me it was then I saw it. I've been missing alot of things tonight it was a jar filled with a clear liquid noticed the liquid because it sloshed around. He continued walking towards me I stood my ground without moving waiting for the right time to attack,He reached behind me and dropped the jar. he straightened and played with a stray curl on my head.
My sweet sweet Evay.
A kick in the private region was all it took.
Doubled over, I ran around him and opened the door. I ran into the hallway and was about to start down the stairs at least to call for Austin but I wad dragged back using my hair (damn)I swung wildly making sure to hit him in the jaw that hurt like hell(just like in the movies I began clawing his face; perks of aesthetic nails they drew blood.
Bitch! he roared and back handed me on the face. I saw stars for a whole minute.. I felt something being tied around my hands and legs it was a quick and good job i tried moving but it was a good knot like a BDSM submissive. I could not do anything I could only shout and scream in agony as i was dragged by my legs back into my room, the door closed and my horror began.
Unknown POV
Looking back at my work, i said wistfully mama would be proud.
Holding my jar in my other hand I opened the door with one had and in the other i held the jar which was now filled with something obscured by blood.

(A buzz was heard somewhere in the room...it continued for a long time repetitively until a message entered. It came from Anchor Suzy;
" Bitch you did it again, you f***kin c**t . I'm gonna treat your shades so bad you're gonna wish you were dead)."
Somewhere in Lagos
A shaky voice as heard. Doctor S. I think I skipped on my drugs tonight. I just woke up at my doorstep dressed entirely in black.
Doctor S who knows what I might've done now?
Hey hey calm down Doctor S said. I'm on my way just don't wash up, I'm coming get a grip of yourself would you?
Back in Evays room; The window let in a stray breeze heralding the blood curdling scream as Austin met his sightless girlfriend body mauled beyond perfection.
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook @Evaysays
#Evaysays.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Day... / Résumé, Étude Et Analyse De Dom Juan De Molière / A Note To Patricia | Shontellybee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.