Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison (36585 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by virud: 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

nPDP members are not even 5% of APC membership
Are you up for a debate ?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Abdulkareem407(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
let the corruption fighting continue.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by mubeela(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Jonah Jang is too old to be remanded ooo. We won't take this. #FreeJonahjang
Bt he's nt 2 old 2 loot plateau state money shey?

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by PassingShot(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
virud:

Are you up for a debate ?
Would have loved to but on the road.

Let's fix one for tommorow or Saturday. Choose the topic and let's do it. 11 am upward I'm game.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by femmy2010(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Is it that APC is moving fast to have those that could influence elections results behind bars before 2019?

Would you prefer he is set free and told to loot no more ?

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Sleyanya1(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
Yet, they say we are not fighting corruption.

I ask: if it's correct that PDP ruled for 16 years, does it not make sense that 99% of the looters are their members?

So in your assumption, the members of PDP had been constant ba?
Welcome to Nigeria were Thesame politicians change parties like Clothes.

FYI: You're not Part of them, they know you NOT.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by DreamersVille24(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
uwajeh:

How could the prosecution have started before this administration when Jonah Jang had immunity as Governor till 2015 when this administration came in?!!

You may not agree with the administration but please state the facts as they are not as you want them to be.

Alright, I may have been wrong on that but if you feel they are truly fighting corruption with all these gimmicks then you have been fooled.

EFCC was established by OBJ and they've been securing sentenced since it was established but can you really and proudly say they are not compromised? That every government since then has not used it as a tool to hunt down perceived enemies?

You know the truth about this but if you want to play the ostrich knock yourself out!

There are more serious issues of state backed ethnic cleansing, terrorism, open nepotism and favouritism that has caused this country to be divided as it has never been before, all these gimmicks about corruption fighting don't have nothing on these issues in terms of endangering the country.

I rest my case.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by generalud: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
one good turn deserves another although his face still looks innocent. Good care should be about him because he may be diabetic. Let not your too good become too bad.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by virud: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Would have loved to but on the road.

Let's fix one for tommorow or Saturday. Choose the topic and let's do it. 11 am upward I'm game.

Very typical .
The excuses, the blames , speaking with both sides of their mouth.. Drop a statement and recant the next d second. Its all so typical.
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt... So I'd let this pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Tomson992000: 3:07pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Some say the fight is one-sided, not that those being prosecuted are not corrupt o.

I ask: if it's correct that PDP ruled for 16 years, does it not make sense that 99% of the looters are their members?

Yeye wailing haters supporting their oppressors.
and your APC brother are all saints.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Cyrilpac(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Some say the fight is one-sided, not that those being prosecuted are not corrupt o.

Because he's a PDP, if the fight is not one side, wait until you see an APC member in prison. Because all PDP members who decamp to APC are all saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
WHEN WILL ROCHAS OKOROCHA BE ARRESTED?

who's this girl?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Coldfeets: 3:08pm On May 16, 2018
Bridget95:
why not Tinubu

Buhari and Tinubu are from the same party.

It is only a fool that will expect Buhari to touch Tinubu, most especially when it is obvious that Tinubu helped him get to power.

Even the worst of evil men know that you don't repay good with evil.

The question should be why didn't Jonathan, who was in power while Tinubu was in opposition, arrest Tinubu?

Which brings us the question no one has ever bothered to answer.

All those clamouring for Tinubu to be jailed so as to prove to you that Buhari is really fighting corruption, please what offence has Tinubu committed?

On what grounds do you want him to be tried?

Don't come and start talking rubbish.

Bring incriminating evidence/s against Tinubu so that EFCC can take it up from there.

Otherwise...

Just shut up, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2018
Seedorf24:
wow tank u for reminding me oooo
Jonah Jang and my former state Governor Olusegun Mimiko surprised both the dead and living in my state that 16 is by far greater than 19.

Those former governors are enemies of State. Walahi Talahi
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
Hmn! If only the fight can be more objective, aggressive, holistic and all inclusive. Unarguably, corruption has been a bane of national growth and development and this is being perpetrated by the nation's leadership.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

who's this girl?

KIRACHANA

1 Share

Coldfeets:

[s]Buhari and Tinubu are from the same party.

It is only a fool that will expect Buhari to touch Tinubu, most especially when it is obvious that Tinubu helped him get to power.

Even the worst of evil men know that you don't repay good with evil.

The question should be why didn't Jonathan, who was in power while Tinubu was in opposition, arrest Tinubu?

Which brings us the question no one has ever bothered to answer.

All those clamouring for Tinubu to be jailed so as to prove to you that Buhari is really fighting corruption, please what offence has Tinubu committed?

On what grounds do you want him to be tried?

Don't come and start talking rubbish.

Bring incriminating evidence/s against Tinubu so that EFCC can take it up from there.

Otherwise...

Just shut up, okay[/s]?
AgentOfDarkness:

KIRACHANA

is that her name?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by maestroferddi: 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

You should be praying that the succeeding government does not send APC members to the firing squad when this nebulous government gets the imminent sack.

Even Abacha made more noise about fighting corruption...
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Coldfeets: 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
InvertedHammer:

//
Fighting corruption: investigate, arrest, prosecute and incarcerate.

Shake down: arrest, investigate, extort and release.

PMB's government is about shake down with fanfare. Seeing
how PMB is fighting corruption, looting go dey hungry you because final final nothing go happen. You retire peacefully with your loot.
//

Sir, excuse me, are you a computer programmer?

Why do you like commenting on your comments? wink grin
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by CodeTemplar: 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

What about the nPDP members within APC ?
What about those?. Same pattern of selective justice is replicated in the herdsmen farmers settler clash. We are not stupid for trusting and voting in Buhari.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

is that her name?

Nike Name

her real name is Oghene Karo

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Donraqh(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2018
Jews, Greek or Gentile... I don't bloody care who anybody is, so long they'll get back our money.

The watch dogs should as well look the other way, whoever is culpable should dance the music, nobody must find safety in any camp.

Let there be a transparent trial, if he's guilty of this offense, happy jail term PA Jang.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2018
And that foolish dementia president is fighting corruption isn't I remember one stinky smelly apc rat came here and said Amaechi and co can not be prosecuted because they serve as state governor that i
s why Buhari can not release them for prosecution in their various states but may I ask is Jang governor general of Nigeria or state governor, then why the useless EFCC going after him

I said it this morning the type of jail Buhari will go is still under construction. Buhari will suffer for shielding apc looter who are ex pdp and be chasing those who refused to join his satanic party. Buhari your end will be in jail and you will rot their I swear.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by bros856: 3:21pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Is it that APC is moving fast to have those that could influence elections results behind bars before 2019?
Say what you like . Everybody is entitled to his/or her opinion but this is real corruption fight in Nigeria happening live no matter who u are!!!!!!!!!! Buhari has my one vote already let me go get my PVC, i must vote him this time.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Neoteny(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Person no fit play with you again? Me wey no know his real age sef.

Lols.

He's as old as Methuselah
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by dotun365: 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
He wasn't governor in the late 2000s during the riots. the person who was in charge(dariye) is also a senator and has cases to answer in court too.
Mobsync:
This people don't mean well for anyone. Once they've eaten to their satisfaction, they're done.

Was he not the governor during the late 2000's when Plateau was burning?

Yet, he comfortably diverted such money, even with the full knowledge of the poverty in his state.

He is MAD.

Talking of mad, I have also have two mad iPhone 6s for sale.

Price is 75k each (the phone sells for 95k).
https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by wink2015(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
Dear Jonah Jang,

You fall my hand!

With all the money you have eaten while a military governor. You still come as a civilian governor to steal more money.

Jang is supposed to be a role model.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Enice(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
wetin you dey talk, jang papa age mate dey prison.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Charly68: 3:23pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Not too old to defraud his state ..
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Teymanhenry(f): 3:24pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

those prosecuted are corrupt..but y are others left? or are they imune to convict
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by PassingShot(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
Teymanhenry:
those prosecuted are corrupt..but y are others left? or are they imune to convict
They will have their own time. Not only that the Judiciary needs to really help in the fight, we don't also have the capacity to handle all corrupt cases at once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.