Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) (24181 Views)

Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / Saraki, PDP, 15 Pro-Saraki Senators Plan To Attack APC Senators – Yekini Nabena / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by cheddahboy(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
Imagine
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Keegan: 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
Awon arebipa. Lazy youths of Ilorin.

Nigeman:
They are expecting Ramadan goodies from Kwara Government
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by dignity33: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
Buhari want to use law enforcement people intimidating NASS because they didn't have immunity like him is a time this immunity thing is taking away from our constitution and police is made to be independent to avoid executive using it as a willing tools to intimidate there opponent.
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by leo2020: 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
Who is doing this to these people that didn't benefit from the loot.

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
saraki hands are clean if he knows he got no skeletons in his cupboard
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Mcanie: 4:49pm On May 16, 2018
All na arrangy to perfect the de camping moves.

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:50pm On May 16, 2018
Those are the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of criminals we are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Hayzead07(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
Daviddson:
N2000 at work.
2k too much sef

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
Everyday these people embarrass us with every kinds of Card-carrying embarrassment.

Look at them, Fathers of children, brothers of sisters......Campaign for Saraki who i think cannot even call the name of 5 of them as part of people he know personally.

Shame on them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by samguru(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
How much will it cost me to rent a crowd in Nigeria?
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by nzube89(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
alertness:
I don't know what Saraki is still doing in APC camp .
..He is in the senate because of buhari ,if he decamp to PDP he will not be able to retain kwara

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
Abbeyme:
Its hitting on him

Its heating on him
those jobless lazy idiotic pigs of pig saraki saw what happen to pig dino.

3 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
The "IMMERSALY" yoots have come again....

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
And someone says "clean conscience fears no accusations".
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:01pm On May 16, 2018
Aja tuka Ni ti tagbaarin
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:01pm On May 16, 2018
He's not even popular.

His supporters should have been much more and not this mere and motley crew.
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by SBG04: 5:02pm On May 16, 2018
carammel:
Fg should stop intimidating Bukola,allow him concentrate on the work he is doing. The guy has been trying to settle his brain to work but No, they won't let him. He got to win the Senate president because he is the better player,let him be.
See this ignorant mofo!
Do you know how Saraki became Senate President? He became Senate President when other members of his party, the APC, were holding a meeting with the President at the international conference centre. He refused to attend the meeting and then together with some rogue PDP members in the Senate elected himself Senate President. No single member of the ruling party, that has a majority in the Senate, voted for Saraki. That itself is unheard of in any democracy world over. Saraki is a rogue and a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 5:02pm On May 16, 2018
samguru:
How much will it cost me to rent a crowd in Nigeria?
1k each,

This saraki pigs are not even up to hundred.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by isaacsegun(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2018
i can bet it 90% of them are Muslim. he just promise to repair most of their dilapidated mosque across ilorin metropolis that is why most of them that were even against him before are now singing his praises song.

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by arsenal33: 5:08pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki, stop intimidating Omo Agege
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by arsenal33: 5:10pm On May 16, 2018
ojun50:
He should betier return to pdp were his live is save, Apc will silent dis guy because they knw wht he is capable of,
he should return all pdp member befor 2019 election.

Even to get pvc now self person need strong leg.

Go back to school.
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 5:12pm On May 16, 2018
Loanguy:
Are you a salary earner? You earn 70k and above? Live and work in lagos?. Need a loan? call 07065002602!
This is scary...lol!
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by WEALTHOLA: 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
Is Saraki not part of FG?
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Bablat(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
Pls say na so d tin b 4 side bcus to get Pvc in my area u must knw a very strong person
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
Stupid Lots...

No salary- they never held a protest
No water- Still no protest
Unemployment- ohhh, why should we protest?
Bad standard of living- we are too peaceful to stage a protest

Just imagine this fools carrying playcards because of Saraki!!

Crazy people!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Ligang: 5:32pm On May 16, 2018
Definitely all politicians have thier followers and am not surprised Saraki loyalist too have to come out and have a solidarity walk for him.

But one thing am sure of as a Kwaran is, majority of the state indigenes wake up and place curses on this thief called Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Afobear: 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
I'm Tired
I'm tired of my state
I'm tired of my kindred and clan
I'm tired of the way I live
I'm tired of Region
I'm tired of the University I attended
I'm tired of the suffering on the people
I'm tired of seeing the early morning frustrated faces I see daily
I'm tired of gullible Nigerians that can't use their head and be rationale
I'm tired of Nigerians being more British than Brits
I'm tired of hearing this boy or girl is very igbotic from igbo folks
I'm tired of god fatherism in politics in our clime
I'm tired of the fact I still stay with my parents
I'm tired of the fact all I see online are bloody scumtwats
I'm tired of bad roads
I'm tired of no benefits as a Nigerian
I'm tired of girls posing as a tress

I'm tired of mad Nigerians
I'm tired of all these Tirades
I'm tired of this afonja iPod debacle
I'm tired of people discussing BBN everywhere go
I'm tired of being broke
I'm tired of Buhari
I'm tired of all thieves in power
I'm tired of glutoons
I'm tired of Nigeria
I'm tired of Nigerians
I'm tired thinking I can't afford to leave this cesspit
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
Daviddson:
N2000 at work.

lollz ...the government are taking poverty in Nigeria as a tool for their goal.
Buffons from the 1960..killing Nigeria since 1960.

1 Like

Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by Smith35(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
This one weak me no be small. Kwarans will never ever learn.
Re: 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
I can see one of Bukola Saraki's son among those protesters. can you see him too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.