Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo (39791 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by Daeylar(f): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
Exciton:
Assuming we weren't retârds and we could self-organize into a proper society with a well structured and accountable govt, most of the money in African churches should be in govt's coffers in the form of taxes paid by the people --- for amenities accessible to all citizens, as in other developed societies.

But since we have a broken society and critical thought is absent, we'd rather pay tithes than higher taxes in exchange for "miracles" -- funding Yahoo Yahoo men. It's easy to see why African churches are among the richest globally, despite the ravaging poverty and low wealth of African countries.

Also, it's quite fücking annoying that intellectually dishonest educated Nigerians give examples of the few schools, roads etc built by churches as argument for their wealth. This is meant to be one of the primary duties of your govt, not some fücking church! In reality, almost all Nigerian churches are very shady profit making rent-seekers disguising as non-profit NGOs. They're of little to zero value to any society.

We are so fücking stupid, it's painful to read Nigerian news.

Gotdamn grin,
you've been slamming Nigerians mercilessly with each new comment I see from you, grin
Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by lloyds(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The practise of church paying tithes to another church has no scriptural basis.A church cab decide to support another church but it shouldn't be called tithe

There is nothing wrong or unscriptural about it. Abraham paid a corporate tithe for all his people. .

Is it the volume that is making u scared .
Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
lloyds:

There is nothing wrong or unscriptural about it. Abraham paid a corporate tithe for all his people. .

Is it the volume that is making u scared .

Never said it is wrong only said it is unscriptural.BTW what on earth do you mean by corporate tithe?
Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by godliman: 10:16pm On May 17, 2018
HigherEd:
And I can attest that in January of 2011 Winners Chapel paid 1.5 Billion naira in Tithe to RCCG for the month. Assuming the size of the January Tithe was not a surge due to Shiloh sacrifice. That puts Winners Tithe to RCCG at 1.5 billion x 12months = 18 billion. 18 billion x 10 = 180billion naira annual income. If this is a true reflection of the financial state of Winners Chapel. It means winners chapel is wealthier than Ekiti, Ebonyi and Yobe put together and even wealthier than all south western state except Lagos(only IGR).

It is not unusual though for this kind money to be in one church, the catholic church is wealthier than the top 3 corporations in the world combined with an annual expenditure of $174Billion.
The difference is that the catholic church dont boast about it. when will these pastors learn to keep quiet
Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by MrOwonikoko: 8:45am On May 18, 2018
ooshinibos:

relax bro , we own the world by his grace , the church will be getting richer and richer

I am not relaxing bruh, Allah owns the world point of correction!

And i got no chill pill mehn...

Re: "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo by ooshinibos: 9:54am On May 18, 2018
MrOwonikoko:

I am not relaxing bruh, Allah owns the world point of correction!

And i got no chill pill mehn...
I understand but God gave us the grace and the power to own all things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? / 8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.