Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster (4276 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / Pls Beware Of Www.biz4naija, A New Scam Site.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by oluwabamis(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2010
This damogul guy is out to dupe you. pls dont send him money, he will promise to help you procure anything, if only you send him money upfront. see the thread. the product he is claiming to have in abuja and phc is not even been distributed in nigeria. if he has anytthing to say in defence the floor is open. damogul you are a thief and will rot in hell

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448503.99999.html#bot

This is how I handle deliveries outside my store area. Half of the cost of the product plus delivery cost should be paid and after delivery you can pay the balance. I do not have an agent in Lagos yet.

Love is the greatest gift. Share it!!

--- On Sat, 22/5/10, johnson <oayorinde@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: watermaker
To: "'samuel ekwueme'" <da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Saturday, 22 May, 2010, 3:04
Hi Samuel,
I am OK with your price. But it will be cash on delivery (pls understand that I don’t want to take the risk of loosing 50k just like that). Deliver it to your rep in Lagos , I will go there with 50k, and carry it. Very cool like that. Also do you have the necessary spare parts. I am very ready to buy it and as soon as it in lagos, just call me (08055493167).

Johnson

Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:44 AM
To: johnson
Subject: Re: watermaker

Find attached the watermaker we have available right now. My stores are in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Te price of this watermaker is #45,000 naira. We can deliver to Lagos with an extra 5k

Harrison
Love is the greatest gift. Share it!!

--- On Thu, 20/5/10, johnson <oayorinde@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: watermaker
To: da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Thursday, 20 May, 2010, 9:43
Hi,
Pls how much is the watermaker and where is your store, I live in ikorodu.

Thanks ,
Johnson

this was my request from the manufacturer

Good Day Johnson,

Unfortunately, we do not have a distributor in Nigeria, we only have branches in South Africa and unfortunately we cannot export.
Regards,

Aubrey Jacobs
Accounts & Administration

Evalor CC t/a Seal Water Tech
6 St Pauls Rd, North End, East London
PO Box 19409, Tecoma, 5214
Tel: 043 722 4339
Fax: 086 602 4113
Web: http://www.sealwatertech.co.za
On 24 May 2010 10:55, Johnson Oluwabamse <oayorinde@gmail.com> wrote:
This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.sealwatertech.co.za/ from:
Johnson Oluwabamse <oayorinde@gmail.com>

I want to find out the address of your distributor in Nigeria. Im interested in buying a watermaker for my family use. Thank you
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by FXKing2012(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Following...
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmn.

@OP, the company not having a distributor in Nigeria does NOT mean the product cannot be bought or sold here. Its business, folks can bring it in from SA or wherever for re-sale.
Did damogul claim to be a "distributor" ?

Anywayx, your arrangement is cool and you must stick to it. Pay on arrival and inspection in lagos. QED

Not sure if this single incident makes him a scammer undecided
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
ifyalways: Hmmmn.

@OP, the company not having a distributor in Nigeria does NOT mean the product cannot be bought or sold here. Its business, folks can bring it in from SA or wherever for re-sale.
Did damogul claim to be a "distributor" ?

Anywayx, your arrangement is cool and you must stick to it. Pay on arrival and inspection in lagos. QED

Not sure if this single incident makes him a scammer undecided

We await the OP to clear up issues!!!
Section (36)(6)(a) the defendant is entitled to fair hearing, Op we're intrested here!
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
FXKing2012: The thief has been included here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

. Some lout reported something to you since 2010. Show me one attempt you made since 2010 to contact me for clarification before calling me a thief and posting my name online Just because i came online during wunmi allens matter to put you guys straight on how to mediate over a matter you dug up an already reported case since 2010 which you did or said nothing about and suddenly started screaming that i am a scammer?

If a company does not have a distributor here does that mean their products cannot be sold here? Do you guys even stop to think for a second? Someone asked me for a product my biz partner and i had available in 2010 and which we sourced from various companies because back then watermakers were relatively new in the market and we thought it would be good biz in Nigeria but alas it wasnt. He was in a different location from the product and i gave him the option of sending someone to come to our location to pay and pick up and he said he had nobody. Knowing fully well that we would not insure the said product prior to delivery as we would use one of these transport companies and knowing how they pack stuff we do not wish to be held for any problems so i told him in order to deliver you need to pay half the price and also for delivery. This would ensure one seat would be bought for this item thereby ensuring no harm and instead of talking to me he went online asking if one of our sources had a distributor here in Nigeria and when they said no he started yelling scammer just like that, All the boys in Alaba are they all distributors for companies who deal on electronics in Japan, korea or china? Hell no but many new and ground breaking products still make their way to the Nigerian market without any distributorship status being given.

He left his number on his email and i called him and explained all i wrote above to him over the phone and that was our last conversation till date. Only for all this talk about scam this and scam that. Una dey play with fire o.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
chaircover: I agree with Ify. A company may not have a distributor in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean that individuals cannot buy the product and resell.

I sell all sorts of different brands and I do not necessarily need to be a distributor, however What I wont do is to say that I am a distributor if I am not.

Mr Damogol, please you need to calm down and work together with these people to get this thing be resolved. It is your name at stake here. What you need to do if you can, is to show some evidence if you can that you had the items in stock in 2010. Do you have any receipts, invoices, pictures of the item or anything at all to prove that you did physically stock these items.

Are we all okay here? Do I need to be defending myself here when any right thinking person can deduce what is happening here. Simply because i refused to see things from their perspective they chose to dig up a 2010 incident which never happened and suddenly started calling me a scammer in 2013. In the first part of your write up you already spoke the truth. Do not ruin the rest of your post. Seun has been duely notified
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by blank(f): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
How about this:

https://www.nairaland.com/435426/rich-international-oil-gas-broker

Were you not trying to hook a gullible person with your lies?
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
blank: How about this:

https://www.nairaland.com/435426/rich-international-oil-gas-broker

Were you not trying to hook a gullible person with your lies?

@blank all of una for NL fit give person Migraine I swear. This has already been cleared and i think you can ask surveyprof which is why nobody is talking about it anymore. The long and short of this was an issue concerning matchmaking a friend and someone. Everyone here doubted that i deal on property and also have oil and gas links and i simply showed them one oil and gas property i just sold in the USA which can be verified in the warren country land office in Pennsylvania. I do not need to explain this again to you.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
chaircover:

Oga no vex o! I was only trying to help.

@cc my apologies i aint mad at you nor was i trying to be rude. I am just not understanding why people who claim to be Mods can reason below average and sensible NL folks are allowing themselves to be fooled. I once challenged FXking2012 ideology and he threatened to release a trojan into my system ( a trojan is a worm on the internet). In their mind they run a kingdom of its either my way or its the highway. The guys need to be dried out in the sun and covered by fire ants
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by blank(f): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okay, sorry about that. You say it has been trashed out and i believe you.

However, are you not worried that all these allegations against you can destroy your business?
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
blank: Okay, sorry about that. You say it has been trashed out and i believe you.

However, are you not worried that all these allegations against you can destroy your business?

@blank personally i am not worried because already today like 4 of my biz colleagues and contacts have called me and we all laughed over it because they understood everything and they know me in person so this would in no way affect my biz but i am looking at the bigger picture. I have a family name which i have protected all my life. I have always stood for what is right and not for what is wrong. Even when something is wrong i still advocate for due process to be observed because in a sane society one is innocent until proven guilty which is why in Law there is what is called "reasonable doubt" but the Nigerian mind seems to take this as an alien mentality hence the lynchings before hearings. I have notified all that matter on NL including Seun and i am just counting down the clock waiting for my deadline to elapse.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello,

I have made contact with the OP, he is Johnson by name, and he will be hear soon, to tell us what acually happened between both parties.

Finally, Mr. Samuel, dis is like an arbitration panel, so threaten will not help out!
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
surveyProf: Hello,

I have made contact with the OP, he is Johnson by name, and he will be hear soon, to tell us what acually happened between both parties.

Finally, Mr. Samuel, dis is like an arbitration panel, so threaten will not help out!

so finally you have started following due process. This proves all I have been saying all along. No investigations, only assumptions. I will wait till he comes and then speak as i do not wish to repeat myself. Once again this does not mean i have stopped the clock. My 24hrs still stands. If he comes before then glory be to God but if he doesnt, We shall see. you have my number. Call me when he gets here and I will be right on. Call it an arbitration or arabic panel i really do not care but do the right thing this is all.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
4everGod1:

so finally you have started following due process. This proves all I have been saying all along. No investigations, only assumptions. I will wait till he comes and then speak as i do not wish to repeat myself. Once again this does not mean i have stopped the clock. My 24hrs still stands. If he comes before then glory be to God but if he doesnt, We shall see. you have my number. Call me when he gets here and I will be right on. Call it an arbitration or arabic panel i really do not care but do the right thing this is all.

Listen Mr. Sam,
This allegation was brought before you far back @ as 2010, right? The question is while have you not been able to debunk the allegation ever since 2010, are you claiming that u are not aware that this thread existed? All you needed to have done was to come in here and defend yourself, the OP has done his part, by bring up an allegation.

N:B~ Only yesterday, someone accused me of being "Fstranger" which I am not, ordinarily if I had not responded, it would have been concluded that I am "Fstranger" keeping quite in law to an allegation levelled against anybody means the said person is guilty.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
surveyProf:

Listen Mr. Sam,
This allegation was brought before you far back @ as 2010, right? The question is while have you not been able to debunk the allegation ever since 2010, are you claiming that u are not aware that this thread existed? All you needed to have done was to come in here and defend yourself, the OP has done his part, by bring up an allegation.

N:B~ Only yesterday, someone accused me of being "Fstranger" which I am not, ordinarily if I had not responded, it would have been concluded that I am "Fstranger" keeping quite in law to an allegation levelled against anybody means the said person is guilty.

You do your due diligence and check the last time i went on that forum where i was accused. I am majorly a property person and only delved into that briefly. I never knew that thread existed. Do i know everything that goes on here on NL? i focus on the property side which is my forte. If i knew back then i would have nipped this in the bud.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
4everGod1:

You do your due diligence and check the last time i went on that forum where i was accused. I am majorly a property person and only delved into that briefly. I never knew that thread existed. Do i know everything that goes on here on NL? i focus on the property side which is my forte. If i knew back then i would have nipped this in the bud.

Hello Mr Sam,
Ignorance is not an excuse in law Mr. Sam..... And if you can lay your hands on copy of the 1999 constitution, section (36)(6)(b)... It is clearly spelt out!
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr Sam,
Ignorance is not an excuse in law Mr. Sam..... And if you can lay your hands on copy of the 1999 constitution, section (36)(6)(b)... It is clearly spelt out!

you well at all? Does this place look like a courtroom to you in any way? The real courtroom is beckoning on you in a little while. God keeping us all alive
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr Sam,

All this shows you are one sick demented soul. Taking the stance of a judge and jury. Now you want to claim investigative skills. I have laid the line of 1 day and a few hours is what is left. After then you will all know that indeed i stand by the meaning of my name.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by Skywalker5(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Damogul/4evergod1:

rich-international-oil-gas-broker

Hey Folks, I am in dire need of a homely lady to call my own. Not someone who just wants to know me because I am wealthy but someone who can see through all that and love me as I would love her. I am 35 yrs old, ibo, well built and I reside in Ajah. If you feel you can be real with me then contact me here first or you can email me on da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk and we can open communication. Any tribe is acceptable but you should not be fat..

Guy i swear you be clown grin grin grin grin grin grin, Wetin be this?
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr Sam,

I do not want to bother with sending this post to Fx but to you since you appear more level headed than he is and that may be perhaps you are based here in Nigeria and can easily be fished out. I gave a 24 hr notice for the removal of my name and all other things tagging me as a scammer. I stated clearly that you had no proof but mere allegations made by someone whom i never met or did business with just that he requested something from me which after i gave him the price he never returned to me. You later went back to that thread where i was falsely accused and stated that you have contacted my accuser and requested for him to come to the thread and state his case. Below is that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster#14603420

I did warn you that your now rush rush approach to do in 2013 what you ought to have done since 2010 and never did but went ahead to add my name to your "list of known scammers" would not stop the ultimatum i already gave. thread on NL below

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

I later came on after the Wunmi allens case had dragged on for a while just to broker peace and show a better way of conflict resolution which is now very apparent to everyone as wunmi allen has begun refunding after i mediated and spoke with her. I was tagged an accomplice, a partner in crime, a scammer, amongst other derogatory terms. This is contained in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

I repeatedly insisted that my name be removed and all allegations on my person dropped until you conclude your so called investigations and if you find anything on me then you can scream all you want but all this fell on deaf ears. I then issued you with a 24 hrs ultimatum and also notified Seun, Naijacutee, FOD, Fxking2012 and Surveyprof of the action i would take at the expiration of this timeline. That timeline has elapsed and for the records I have notified my lawyers who in turn would notify the SSS and thorough investigations would commence and possible arrests and subpoenas.

It is still in my power to put a stop to this as i seriously wouldnt want to drag seun into all this. The principals here who happen to be Fxking2012 and Surveyprof must take down my tags and allegations forthwith. Otherwise i would not stay my hand. What i have just written was due to my legal teams advice as a last window as legal matters are pretty messy. This is all.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by Odunnu: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na wa o. I dont even know what to say.
A little here, a little there I guess.
@Damogul as at 2010 when this business was done, you were an Adult igbo male of 35years old living in Ajah werent you?
You claim to have these watermaker in Abuja and PHC yet you lived in Ajah Lagos same state as the 'buyer'. Haba Damo, a true igbo man knows how to do business, a true Igbo man wont let this particular link break, impossible! What exactly happened?

2ndly, I also feel that the singular incidence which never was shouldnt have his name in the list. Please take it down until something more concrete comes up
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^ I felt same too, as the outcome of wat transpired was not wel spelt out by d OP, I hv pm d Op, n he is yet to show up!
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by Odunnu: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
surveyProf: ^^^ I felt same too, as the outcome of wat transpired was not wel spelt out by d OP, I hv pm d Op, n he is yet to show up!
While we wait, take his name down from the list. Its unverified yet. I'm sure you do not want to make the list look immature. Names on the list should be verified and substantiated claims. As at now, his isn't, so, take it off please.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by r231(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
Odunnu: Na wa o. I dont even know what to say.
A little here, a little there I guess.
@Damogul as at 2010 when this business was done, you were an Adult igbo male of 35years old living in Ajah werent you?
You claim to have these watermaker in Abuja and PHC yet you lived in Ajah Lagos same state as the 'buyer'. Haba Damo, a true igbo man knows how to do business, a true Igbo man wont let this particular link break, impossible! What exactly happened?

2ndly, I also feel that the singular incidence which never was shouldnt have his name in the list. Please take it down until something more concrete comes up

Details/facts are what brings clarity in any matter. I did mention having a business partner back then. He owned the outlets and they were in PH and Abuja. I was shuttling both states plus Lagos back then but also had my own biz which i was running. No link was broken just that ignorance for some is like perpetual darkness yet they refuse to ask simple questions before drawing conclussions
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
surveyProf:

Actually thats true, I have PM "FXfing" to take his name of the list, while the investigation is going on, i.e. That was yesterday, I still don't know while he choose not to do so, and moreover, "Samuel Ekwueme" has been threaten, despite appeals coming frm my end. Who does he think he is, "a relative of a 2nd republic vice president?" what if I had told him I am a relative of a formal military president of this country/ a serving military personal....

His name will be removed frm the list, but Fxking have access to do dat, and not me...

My apologies Surveyprof if i still sound sinister but you sent a PM to FX and not to me so how was i to know if you contacted him or not. Plus you have always been in cahoots with him until now. The truth of the matter is that i would not have gone this far if only reason had prevailed on you both. Once again i apologize and await action being taken.
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by surveyProf(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^^Thanks man, your name wil be removed!
Re: Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster by 4everGod1: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
surveyProf: ^^^Thanks man, your name wil be removed!

Like i said before, stepping down a notch emotionally for me isnt a sign of weakness. I do not want promises but action. The removal of my name must happen today or else this would be completely out of my hands as i have been assured that events would run their full course. Thanks for your cooperation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. / Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow / Pictures Of A Dog With Three Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.