Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! (2147 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Curiosity!, Being An International Student In Northern Cyprus. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2018
Hi! Hope everyone had a great day.
There is an undocumented saying that that there's at least one Nigerian in every country in the world. The hustling spirit of Nigerians lends credence to this belief but to be honest, there is that one country you just don't think Nigerians would choose to live in.
For me, it's North Korea! To avoid repeating things that have already been talked about, i'll add some links below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2828022/ten-reasons-why-living-north
https://www.nairaland.com/3506937/20-facts-north-korea
There are some others but you get the picture.
So here are my questions.

1. Are you a Nigerian based in NK? [s](This is literally impossible since they allegedly can't use the internet, but let's not completely rule it out)[/s]
2. Have you or anyone you know visited NK?
3. Someone is willing to sponsor your trip to NK. Accept or decline?

Let's talk.

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun.
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Saintsquare(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2018
lemme spread my mat here
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by usebog: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Make i see wating people go talk
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Frankaka8(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
North Korea kor, North Crocodile ni.....
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by rali123(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
1. hmmm, not aware they can't use internet shocked (Nigerians are everywhere, NK can't be an exception) cheesy
2. Nope.
3. Accept if no war, will visit and return, decline if otherwise.
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by usebog: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Following
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by TheCongo2: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world that have diplomatic relation with North Korea.
But the embassy of Nigeria to North Korea is located in China.

In any case, there are many tourists who visits North Korea each year. This country is developing its tourism industry. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Nigerians visiting North Korea. There are videos on Youtube of black tourists in North Korea
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
rali123:
1. hmmm, not aware they can't use internet shocked (Nigerians are everywhere, NK can't be an exception) cheesy
2. Nope.
3. Accept if no war, will visit and return, decline if otherwise.

cool

TheCongo2:
Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world that have diplomatic relation with North Korea.
But the embassy of Nigeria to North Korea is located in China.

In any case, there are many tourists who visits North Korea each year. This country is developing its tourism industry. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Nigerians visiting North Korea. There are videos on Youtube of black tourists in North Korea
Really?
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by TheCongo2: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by PlayerMeji: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Do not believe every information peddled about North Korea online.

They did the same with China too only to enter China to find sophistication on another level.

America knows how to disarm and inflitrate any country through their 'Fifth Column'.
Re: Out Of Curiosity....... North Korea!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Do not believe every information peddled about North Korea online.

They did the same with China too only to enter China to find sophistication on another level.

America knows how to disarm and inflitrate any country through their 'Fifth Column'.
This is correct.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Japan : I Need Some Advice / Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? / You Know You Have Arrived In Lagos When :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.