Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? (2131 Views)

EU Countries Is Another To Study With Affordable Budget And Tuition Fee / Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To / Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by johnfem321: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello nairalander

Happy New year to everyone.. I’m looking to travel to do a masters program and stay legally afterward.. aside Uk and Ireland.. which of this European counties is best to live and most especially quickly get PR after studies.. the options I’m looking at is:

Sweden
Belgium
Holland
Portugal

Like I said the most important factor I’m looking at is the quickest to become a PR or citizen

I will appreciate input from people with first hand experience
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by chaiks: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Portugal ,sweden
johnfem321:
Hello nairalander

Happy New year to everyone.. I’m looking to travel to do a masters program and stay legally afterward.. aside Uk and Ireland.. which of this European counties is best to live and most especially quickly get PR after studies.. the options I’m looking at is:

Sweden
Belgium
Holland
Portugal

Like I said the most important factor I’m looking at is the quickest to become a PR or citizen

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Cousin9999: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sweden.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by shawante(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Try Sweden.. Scandinavian countries are nice to live in

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Cousin9999: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wherever you go, make sure you really study the language.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Tpharell: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
shawante:
Try Sweden.. Scandinavian countries are nice to live in
You should also mention expensive too.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by shawante(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tpharell:
Aren't they all expensive
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Enddy50ty(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tpharell:

Their currency has a high value and a strong purchasing power, good paying jobs too.
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by johnfem321: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks.. I’m looking more towards the one that give post study and quickest number of years become a citizen..
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by manneger2: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
johnfem321:
Hello nairalander

Sweden
Belgium
Holland
Portugal

Language is a problem in most of this countries that don't speak English, that's why UK is better, u can't get a decent job if u don't know thier language and this language is not easy for adults to learn, u can only be doing unskilled job except u are IT expect
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Cousin9999: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Their currency has a high value and a strong purchasing power, good paying jobs too.

Yeah. Even unskilled jobs pay a living wage.

ETA: Medical care is cheap. College is free for citizens, and if you have permanent residence (takes 5 years).
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Cousin9999: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2022
manneger2:

Language is a problem in most of this countries that don't speak English, that's why UK is better, u can't get a decent job if u don't know thier language and this language is not easy for adults to learn, u can only be doing unskilled job except u are IT expect

It doesn't take much longer than 6 months to a year to learn any language, as long as you're formally studying.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by manneger2: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Cousin9999:

It doesn't take much longer than 6 months to a year to learn any language, as long as you're formally studying.
Lol u make me laf, learn a foreign language within 6months, European languages that is very difficult to learn, have u done it urslf or u sit in Ur computer and be typing what u don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Holland if you ask me but all these European countries with their language some Americans go speak English like this you go dey look dem kon dey imagine say shey na the same English wey i dey speak slow and steady na hin this one dey speak am fast fast like this but op pls just gooo we go reduce small .embarassed
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Kennyg290: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
manneger2:

This is the major problem I am having learning languages at my 40s, common to learn Hausa here in KD since I have been here na problem lest alone German. Germany is my dream land.
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by zmande: 8:52am On May 07, 2022
---

johnfem321:
Hello nairalander

Sweden
Belgium
Holland
Portugal

Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by Limassol(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2022
Kennyg290:

This is the major problem I am having learning languages at my 40s, common to learn Hausa here in KD since I have been here na problem lest alone German. Germany is my dream land.
I Live in KD and also share your sentiments. However, do you have any access to job opportunities? do you mind sharing that?
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by imran90(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
johnfem321:
Thanks.. I’m looking more towards the one that give post study and quickest number of years become a citizen..
Try Portugal
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by lereinter(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
manneger2:

Lol u make me laf, learn a foreign language within 6months, European languages that is very difficult to learn, have u done it urslf or u sit in Ur computer and be typing what u don't know

Yes it's true

Within 4 months self you will understand, you will be taught

I'm talking from personal experience
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by TheboyGhost(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2023
manneger2:

He is right.... Actually very right

6 months it's even a lot of time for LDS missionaries to get acquainted with a new language ...

Maximum I have seen from them is 4 months.
Re: Which Of This European Countries Is Best ? by lagusboyyy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
lereinter:

Yes it's true

Within 4 months self you will understand, you will be taught

I'm talking from personal experience
Which language did you learn within four months,and speak well?

With practical evidence please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'by Force By Force I Must Travel Abroad' / Traveling To Japan : I Need Some Advice / Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.