Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (40230 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by seguno2: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Shatap!

Rochas foundation built over 20 secondary schools outside south-east, south-south region.

Rochas who is owing salaries and pensions for several months and years

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Afonja Gov wife helping ipob.
Can any of their Gov do this?

Una no get sense I swear.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Pidginwhisper: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
;Dguy
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by kerry57: 9:46pm On May 16, 2018
Cutehector:
kpowa GI oku there too
Leave this biacan alone and stop disturbing her on social media, she is my sister. Nwa amala, Inugo?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by waleq2000: 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
In fact she really tried ooooo 6m

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Pidginwhisper: 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
When we never marry
angry angry
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Laple0541(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
Where are those IPOBIANS? Despite their opposition to Ambode's governorship back then, his wife still donated generously to one of them. The Yorubas' always show maturity.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Reelectbuhari: 9:48pm On May 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

What is this thing saying? Must you comment even when you don't have a brain.

lolzzzzzz.....

u just more brawn than brain.....

until u learn to respect....it will b hard for u to associate with any igbo man.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by laffwitmi: 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
Our region is peaceful,so we dont need to go to WARzone(East)
PenlsCaP:

When Yoruba's have refused to leave their brownroof.. Where will an igbo governor see afonja and do it it for him undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2018
seguno2:

Rochas who is owing so salaries and pensions for several months and years

Yes!!
You are free to makes independent research on this.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolzzzzzz.....

u just more brawn than brain.....

until u learn to respect....it will b hard for u to associate with any igbo man.

Guess who's stalking me. Dude I'm not aware of your miserable existence. Stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:59pm On May 16, 2018
Waste of Yoruba people's money. This is the major reason they are running to our land.

Ungrateful igbos, I'd rather dash the money to a Togolese!

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Una no get sense I swear.

I can see your sense. Coming to SW to enjoy the goodies we have to offer and still bad mouth your benefactors. The SW offers hope to your miserable region. Yet you pay back with betrayal.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Horus(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2018
Where is the picture of the quintuplets ?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I can see your sense. Coming to SW to enjoy the goodies we have to offer and still bad mouth your benefactors. The SW offers hope to your miserable region. Yet you pay back with betrayal.

Benefactors kwa. Benedict ni.
Do u have land anywhere?

Stop hiding behind Lagos and go back to ogbomosho where u belong.
Lagos is a nomans Land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by EponOjuku: 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
I hope Yorubas are reading the comments made by Igbos on this thread.

A Yoruba woman have an Igbo woman approximately 6M per year and Igbos are cursing Yorubas, insulting and wishing Yorubas evil.

When next you think of doing good to an Igbo person, remember this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
laffwitmi:
Our region is peaceful,so we dont need to go to WARzone(East)

Them shut or smelly mouth.
And stop wailing.. Confused fellow
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Benefactors kwa. Benedict ni.
Do u have land anywhere?

Stop hiding behind Lagos and go back to ogbomosho where u belong.
Lagos is a nomans Land

Keep shouting no man's land until erosion sweeps your ancestral inheritance. So long your head is flat, you have no future in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:07pm On May 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Keep shouting no man's land until erosion sweeps your ancestral inheritance. So long your head is flat, you have no future in Yoruba land.

Shataaap!! Same erosion is ravagin ogbomosh.
And brownroof is denting Ibadan .
Go back to ogbomosho.
Lagos Is a noman's land
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by laffwitmi: 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
Idioticpig why u dey vex like this nah...Shorrey eheheh grin grin
PenlsCaP:

Them shut or smelly mouth.
And stop wailing.. Confused fellow
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:
I hope Yorubas are reading the comments made by Igbos on this thread.

A Yoruba woman have an Igbo woman approximately 6M per year and Igbos are cursing Yorubas, insulting and wishing Yorubas evil.
When next you think of doing good to an Igbo person, remember this thread.

U people are so evil and liars.
Check the comments and tell me if its not ur brothers that started the bad comments..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:10pm On May 16, 2018
laffwitmi:
Idioticpig why u dey vex like this nah...Shorrey eheheh grin grin

Dirty Vulture go and suck blood! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Reelectbuhari: 10:14pm On May 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Guess who's stalking me. Dude I'm not aware of your miserable existence. Stop quoting me.

u just a minor struggling between the ages of 14 and 18

as as such a juvenile

go read ur book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by EponOjuku: 10:14pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

U people are so evil and liars.
Check the comments and tell me if its not ur brothers that started the bad comments..

Calm down, why are you afraid?

You people would surely reap the fruits of the seed you're planting.

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by mestrophil(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2018
@olora. These kind info am not there oooo, tinuke and bolanle.. nah Mrs Bolanle we know ooo
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:19pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

Calm down, why are you afraid?

You people would surely reap the fruits of the seed you're planting.

Scared of what.. : undecided
U people claim education and all that yet u think backward..
Let me tell u..what u refused to learn.
The hate trash u ate propagating here can go both ways..
Nobody has reputation of helping the other.

I have a friend here gbenga.. Who I live better than and who I help with food stuffs.
If I should listen to this trash u say here then I will cut him off too.
But I won't becoz he ain't the one talking this trash he ain't u we atr not brought up to hate Yorubas
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by gurnam: 10:20pm On May 16, 2018
OboOlora:
Which of Ambode’s wife, Bolanle or Tinuke that comes to drop her two sons at Temple (Ilupeju) every morning?

Oooopppsss, sorry! I forgot Ambode doesn’t want people to know about the latter!

By spilling this kind of rubbish here, what do you want to achieve ? Likes from Nairaland for something that can send you to a life of mystery and regrets
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iammercy2018: 10:20pm On May 16, 2018
seguno2:

Should you not ask what her job is and what is her source of income? How much do you think that she is paying as taxes to warrant such donations
which kind of person be this ones self?

Why can't we just appreciate something good for once?

If a news come out tomorrow and you hear ambode's wife is wearing a 500k shoe and u complain I for understand but this one she's giving it to a family that really needs the help you're here asking what job does she do, u that you're doing a legit job go and donate just 5k to them, ma mechie onu gi there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by ikorodureporta: 10:22pm On May 16, 2018
Wey the babies na??
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 16, 2018
bossboy91:
Ftc in less than 3 months on nairaland....signs of good things to come. Help me celebrate ohhh

#science student

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by EponOjuku: 10:27pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Scared of what.. : undecided
U people claim education and all that yet u think backward..
Let me tell u..what u refused to learn.
The hate trash u ate propagating here can go both ways..
Nobody has reputation of helping the other.

I have a friend here gbenga.. Who I live better than and who I help with food stuffs.
If I should listen to this trash u say here then I will cut him off too.
But I won't becoz he ain't the one talking this trash he ain't u we atr not brought up to hate Yorubas

You're a teenager who has no idea of how things work. People are reading and seeing what you people type about Yorubas online.

You'll get what is coming to you pressed down, shaken together and running over.

I assure you of that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari At The State House Mosque / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.