Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (40239 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by EponOjuku: 10:28pm On May 16, 2018
Iammercy2018:
which kind of person be this ones self?

Why can't we just appreciate something good for once?

If a news come out tomorrow and you hear ambode's wife is wearing a 500k shoe and u complain I for understand but this one she's giving it to a family that really needs the help you're here asking what job does she do, u that you're doing a legit job go and donate just 5k to them, ma mechie onu gi there

He's an Igbo boy, that's how they behave.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Mutemenot(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2018
5 at once Is this one blessings or *****? To handle.one baby no be here sef e come be 5. Make the man prepare o cos after the one year war don start be that
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Kulas: 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
The only APC contestant that will get my vote and that of 90 percent igbos anytime any day is Ambode. May God bless you,your wife, your entire family and anything you lay hands on. It shall be well with you. May God's guidance and blessings continue to follow the new born babies and parents.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:
I hope Yorubas are reading the comments made by Igbos on this thread.

A Yoruba woman have an Igbo woman approximately 6M per year and Igbos are cursing Yorubas, insulting and wishing Yorubas evil.

When next you think of doing good to an Igbo person, remember this thread.

There are so many TRIBALISTIC BABIES on this forum. They don't represent the thoughts or views of either YORUBA's or IGBO's. They are TRIBALIST.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2018
wink
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by laffwitmi: 10:38pm On May 16, 2018
idioticpic from WARzone,so e pain u like that grin grin
PenlsCaP:

Dirty Vulture go and suck blood! grin

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Seun360(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

Calm down, why are you afraid?
You people would surely reap the fruits of the seed you're planting.

Your moniker got me laughing.
Epon tani yen?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Shataaap!! Same erosion is ravagin ogbomosh.
And brownroof is denting Ibadan .
Go back to ogbomosho.
Lagos Is a noman's land

I can feel your pain. Keep masking it with no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:49pm On May 16, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I can feel your pain. Keep masking it with no man's land.

Abi na u dey in pain grin
Lagos is a nomans land period..
Deal with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:50pm On May 16, 2018
laffwitmi:
idioticpic from WARzone,so e pain u like that grin grin

Vulture from skull zone.
Ntooor grin.
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 10:51pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

You're a teenager who has no idea of how things work. People are reading and seeing what you people type about Yorubas online.
You'll get what is coming to you pressed down, shaken together and running over.
I assure you of that.

U talking out of point.
Yea im happy people are reading online to see who hates who.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by seguno2: 11:02pm On May 16, 2018
Iammercy2018:
which kind of person be this ones self?

Why can't we just appreciate something good for once?

If a news come out tomorrow and you hear ambode's wife is wearing a 500k shoe and u complain I for understand but this one she's giving it to a family that really needs the help you're here asking what job does she do, u that you're doing a legit job go and donate just 5k to them, ma mechie onu gi there

This is the mentality that made our forefathers raid, capture and sell their brothers and sisters to white people as slaves.
It is the same mentality that continues to make us give ourselves up as second class citizens in oyinbo land.
The same mentality that makes our president agree with oyinbos that all of us are fantastically corrupt and shittyhole.
Is there any chance that we can change?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by EponOjuku: 11:04pm On May 16, 2018
Seun360:

Your moniker got me laughing.

Epon tani yen?

Epon baba awon elede olori pelebe irankiran yen ni.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by biacan(f): 11:07pm On May 16, 2018
Cutehector:
kpowa GI oku there too
Shut up

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by shegxy9(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2018
there is no different btw u and buhari...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Abi na u dey in pain grin
Lagos is a nomans land period..
Deal with that

Lagos is a no man's land with an oba. The war really dealt with you people's psyche. I guess awka is a no man's land too. The same people will start crying when Yoruba governor starts dealing with them. Erosion is here again. Don't go and save your father's land from erosion and fulani invasion.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by deomelo: 11:43pm On May 16, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Shatap!

Rochas foundation built over 20 secondary schools outside south-east, south-south region.

lol @ Igbos.

You people pick and chose when you love, hate and claim Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by 2016v2017: 11:46pm On May 16, 2018
emeijeh:
6m!!!!!!!

Thanks first lady
God bless her,
she will one day be Nigeria's first lady
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by PenlsCaP: 12:26am On May 17, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Lagos is a no man's land with an oba. The war really dealt with you people's psyche. I guess awka is a no man's land too. The same people will start crying when Yoruba governor starts dealing with them. Erosion is here again. Don't go and save your father's land from erosion and fulani invasion.
Shaaataap.. Lagos is a nomans land
I'm not here for ur long story.. If u think u own Lagos then deport all igbos..
Or else shut up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Jaywon240(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2018
Make it fine interior and exterior design
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Seun360(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2018
Lagos Island Maternity.

We plenty wey dem born there.

grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by WikeTutor: 1:29am On May 17, 2018
I would be conducting a Free Seminar on FOREX From Next week.
Those interested can Join the group below.

https:///JVXqWX9BvuXD2BYmoBBANA

Over $5.3 Trillion dollars �are traded per day on the FOREX Market.
No Knowledge is a waste they say. Add Knowledge of FOREX to your Arsenal.❇
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Nobody: 1:49am On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Should you not ask what her job is and what is her source of income? How much do you think that she is paying as taxes to warrant such donations

You reason like a very poor man. Are you poor? Seems you need the money more than the babies?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by deomelo: 3:34am On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Should you not ask what her job is and what is her source of income? How much do you think that she is paying as taxes to warrant such donations

Ignorant ipobian, the woman is a hardworking woman and a successful business owner for over 10 years and on top of that, she paid her dues in the corporate world and she's the proud owner of Rehoboth Chops and Confectioneries.

Mrs. Ambode knows a lot about multiple childbirths because she's the mother of a set of twins so she can relate.

I just don't know why the most innocent goodwill and gestures drive you miserable, disgruntled, bitter, angry and frustrated Igbos crazy and berserk.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by arsenal33: 5:34am On May 17, 2018
BabaO2:
Rubbish and arrogant woman that got a pastor sacked because she was not served anointing oil before anyone else.

Infact all pastors should be sacked
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by adecz: 6:45am On May 17, 2018
Oya lazy unemployed guyz....

Go bang your wives & gfs very
very vigorously ..

Make sure 'release' like five or six
times at a go, to ensure multiple births,
like 3 to 6 babies.

Register in a government hospital &
9 months later, madam first Lady will
be in your house with such goodies.

Use the 500k to start bizness, while
the kids can survive in breast milk... cool cool cool
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iammercy2018: 7:17am On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

This is the mentality that made our forefathers raid, capture and sell their brothers and sisters to white people as slaves.
It is the same mentality that continues to make us give ourselves up as second class citizens in oyinbo land.
The same mentality that makes our president agree with oyinbos that all of us are fantastically corrupt and shittyhole.
Is there any chance that we can change?
what are you saying?
Try to be comprehensive pls

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iammercy2018: 7:22am On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:

He's an Igbo boy, that's how they behave.
no doubt

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Nobody: 7:44am On May 17, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
So They Are Encouraging Over Population.

There's nothing like over population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.