Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (40235 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Mrjaz(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan come here

I wan make you get belle for me
Me plus you give her belle na 10 she go born that one na buhari go come but he might blame GEJ.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by dadebayo1(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Which of Ambode’s wife, Bolanle or Tinuke that comes to drop her two sons at Temple (Ilupeju) every morning?

Oooopppsss, sorry! I forgot Ambode doesn’t want people to know about the latter!

grin you know him in and out grin.... Respect to you. grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by tishbite41(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2018
Meritocracy:
Good for them, I'm expecting comment from Biafra agitator.
Biafra or nothing, if she like make she donate $10 billion. Kudos to her for her humanitarian work to all and sundry. But this will not make us to lose focus.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=67624784][/quote] Who said it isn't an achievement?tongue....even Dangote started smallgrin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by mechanics(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2018
That's a nice gesture.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Moss9ja(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2018
Even if it's 20k she gave, she tried. It's her own money. Well, the couple got really really really Lucky and blessed. And the government hospital is just one out of hundreds. Not all government hospitals are so good at what they do and it's bad. They tried, they brought the kids out successfully but if that's the first time it's happening in the state, then a lot is wrong with that state and with Nigeria too.
Moss9ja
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iceberg3: 1:26pm On May 17, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
Can any igbo governor do this for Yoruba?

Yorubas keep doing the big brother to these ungrateful louts.

This was the first tribal post on this beautiful thread. The "responsible" likes deomelo eponojuku iammercy2018 rather chose not to notice and expected the people who responded to smile at the provocative post.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by obonujoker(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:

Epon baba awon elede olori pelebe irankiran yen ni.

See the kind of monicker you are using, and you are the first to talk of hate speech?? How would you like it if someone uses Obo.Tinubu or EponAwolowo??

Let the change begin from you, man in the mirror...
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
Iceberg3:

This was the first tribal post on this beautiful thread. The "responsible" likes deomelo eponojuku iammercy2018 rather chose not to notice and expected the people who responded to smile at the provocative post.

I only pointed out the truth. How is truth provocative to you my ipob bloda?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2018
obonujoker:

See the kind of monicker you are using, and you are the first to talk of hate speech?? How would you like it if someone uses Obo.Tinubu or EponAwolowo??

Let the change begin from you, man in the mirror...

You have not seen Tinubu? Cursedawo etc?

You are just another hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by obonujoker(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You have not seen Tinubu? Cursedawo etc?

You are just another hypocrite.

Lol.... you are the hypocrite, at least those monickers aren't accusing anyone of propagating hate speeches like what eponojukwu is doing... However, both use of monickers is highly wrong... I'm not in support....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iceberg3: 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
Can any igbo governor do this for Yoruba?

Yorubas keep doing the big brother to these ungrateful louts.

78 ewedu people liked this post....78 pained ewedus
grin grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Iceberg3: 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:

You're a teenager who has no idea of how things work. People are reading and seeing what you people type about Yorubas online.

You'll get what is coming to you pressed down, shaken together and running over.

I assure you of that.

It shall befall only you and your household. Ameen
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by eniorisha(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
BabaO2:
Rubbish and arrogant woman that got a pastor sacked because she was not served anointing oil before anyone else.

Did they pay off d sacked Rev'd father Well, I no be judge over anyone.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance by Gloriao(f): 2:28am On May 18, 2018
I smell campaign strategies...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo In Hospital For Leg Surgery / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.