Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks (566 Views)

Wanna Start A POS Business, Here Is How To Get A POS Machine / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost And Wholesale Source? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks by onauchi: 8:51pm On May 16, 2018
thinking of starting a business with 500k capital. i have two businesses in ming

1. Gas business

2. Wine

am presently not in the country but if am home thats what i wanna go into but i don't know how to go about it.
Re: Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks by SoapQueen(f): 9:29pm On May 16, 2018
In my own opinion, starting a business isn't all about the capital. You have to take the SWOT analysis and do some routine checks.

All of these has to be done by you, it's your journey. Another isn't walking it. Wait till you get home and carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks by kalu61(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
In my own opinion, starting a business isn't all about the capital. You have to take the SWOT analysis and do some routine checks.

All of these has to be done by you, it's your journey. Another isn't walking it. Wait till you get home and carry on.
seconded especially the location where you want to site it
Re: Wanna Start Up A Business With 500k Pls Advice Me. Thanks by onauchi: 11:05pm On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

thanks plenty

(1) (Reply)

Electric Vehicles Threaten 7 Million Bpd Oil Demand / Improve Your Website Customer Experience With This Tool / Interested In Sourcing Some Grocesory Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.