Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (64558 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by obailala(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
Still waiting for residence Nigerian DJs to wax the latest track... grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by oluwaahmed: 9:45am On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:
It kills me when someone makes mockery of another because of English Language....... Reno smokes gum!

Is the IG of police an English teacher..... even English teachers makes mistake.

Reno be Wise..... English na borrowed language

we learn everyday as far as English is concerned

You are a disgrace. What should he have spoken? Igbo, yoruba or Hausa? I can't believe someone would want to defend this mess, God forbid youths of today. Did he even need a speech to commission a police intelligence complex? Is he not a police officer? Is that not part of his everyday job for over 30 years? Can't he say something about the structure without writing a speech. Just shows how uneducated and illiterate he is. The Nigerian police should adopt the army progression. No NDA or university degree, you remain an order-rank till u retire.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ZarahBuhari: 9:47am On May 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Exactly, that is nothing to justify it... This is a pure disgrace. Imagine, Transmission transmission, Oga Police, waiting only u dey transmit like dis naw, abeg transmit come my side oo
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by sammhi(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:
Its not just quota system, its nepotism even amongst educated northerners..

A whole IGP rapping..
Stop hating...
As a doctor I can authoritatively tell you the man had what is called a TIA. He lost consciousness and certainly not even aware what he was reading . Hence even his Aide could not help him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kitaatita: 9:48am On May 17, 2018
A deputy governor shouldn't be promoted to be President of a country. That's why we are where we are today.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Klington: 9:51am On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Well said. Nothing to add.
I just weak for my country....
Security issa total wack...
Nigeria is completely lost
Who did we offend ...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by andycom(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"

so because she is the wife of a PhD holder she's automatically educated? have you people see the kind of zombies that support this useless government? you're a disgrace to your family
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by jolyment: 9:52am On May 17, 2018
oluwaahmed:

You are a disgrace. What should he have spoken? Igbo, yoruba or Hausa? I can't believe someone would want to defend this mess, God forbid youths of today. Did he even need a speech to commission a police intelligence complex? Is he not a police officer? Is that not part of his everyday job for over 30 years? Can't he say something about the structure without writing a speech. Just shows how uneducated and illiterate he is. The Nigerian police should adopt the army progression. No NDA or university degree, you remain an order-rank till u retire.

Unfortunately IGP is an ABU product and went to Unimaid too. A lot of questions in my mind.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2018
Life without christ is always with full of crisis. This man's enemies got him one time may naturally or spiritually. Meanwhile, the reasons I observed were. (1) It was about raining, so breach was disturbing him to hold the papers for easy reading which can happen to anyone. (2) I guess with due respect he might have drunk. God will safe us from our enemies. Let us try to do good because we should always remember one day will shall give account of our stewardship on the position we are occupying today. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by andycom(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2018
sammhi:

Stop hating...
As a doctor I can authoritatively tell you the man had what is called a TIA. He lost consciousness and certainly not even aware what he was reading . Hence even his Aide could not help him

quack doctor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Bizibi(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.
How else should I had construct it? What did Reno tweeting? you are a big fool.
keep quiet!!! My friend
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Kylekent59: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
Therealev:

What did Reno TWEET.

You don't make use of 2 tenses of verb in the same sentence. "Did" is a past tense, "Tweeted" is also a past tense and I'm not sure there's a past tense for Tweet.

Yes, you are right.

Rules of grammar should be followed

No two past tense should occur in a sentence

"Did" is a past tense

"Tweeted" is also a past tense . That guy is wrong.
"What did reno tweet " should be the correct sentence.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kay7: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
There are lots of graduates of “Miracle Centers “ contributing to this post!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"

chei...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Bizibi(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him "-Niccolo Machiavelli
exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by breakeven: 9:56am On May 17, 2018
Queenext:
I felt so ashamed for the IG.

Even if the writeup is bad,it shows he can't even use his brain to salvage the situation at the moment.

And we expect this deadbeat of an IG to solve security situation in the country?

May God help us.
Buhari only spent a year to appoint his likes. No wonder Nigeria under him is dead on arrival. It's a pity.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by andycom(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
She had M.sc, and was also a permanent secretary at the time

and so bloody what? so the IGP should also be daft for you abi
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by uvie66: 9:57am On May 17, 2018
Queenext:

Even if the writeup is bad,it shows he can't even use his brain to salvage the situation at the moment.

And we expect this deadbeat of an IG to solve security situation in the country?

May God help us.
I think you are right on this, a typical example is seen on professional newscasters who have to make impromptu adjustments to their news scripts if it is incompatible with the video feed.The problem is that the man didn't bother to even review the speech before hand,and this further implies that his input was zero. How did we get to this level as a Nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by slysteel: 9:57am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
She had M.sc, and was also a permanent secretary at the time
Typical naija numbskull,can you pls show us a video of where she said "My fellow widows" we all know it never happened except for people like you with numbskull.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.

Wao
It is one thing to be accused to be daft
But you my friend are beyond stupid.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Mercuric(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
Queenext:

May God help us.
i couldn't stand watching that video,I felt so sorry for this nation. How did we get here as nation
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ajixegun: 9:59am On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:
It kills me when someone makes mockery of another because of English Language....... Reno smokes gum!

Is the IG of police an English teacher..... even English teachers makes mistake.

Watch d video again. IGP did not make mistake but he couldn't read the script prepared for him. Stop justifying rubbish and nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ikpongiton: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
they are talking about your numbskull i.g.,and you are here talking about somebody's wife.can your unbathed wife spell pussycat?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by bankylan: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

'what did Reno TWEETED'Who abandoned you during your formative years??
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by 8stargeneral: 10:01am On May 17, 2018
Anoda one,lie Mohammed will blame pdp grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by YorubaEmir: 10:02am On May 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I bet you didn't watch the video. I don't make mockery of people's grammatical blunders but sir, this mistake is unpardonable
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kalu61(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2018
speechless
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Now this is what we are going to experience till 2023....Nobody is talking..... The northerners are being into military, para-military, ministries despite there low level of education....
The southerners are doomed because we can't say anything..

If you had your way no northerner will ever be a Minister let alone be a President and none will go beyond the rank of a sergeant in the military or Police force, but remember we are running a country and not a university. A nation is a collection of people and they must participate in running their own affairs. Having said that , I must admit that the case of the current IG is gross and I am extremely disappointed.

It’s good to have paper qualification ( not the expo type most of you have). Even then the only PhD holder executive President we had is perhaps the worst in performance as attested by Nigerians and the world - remember the ineffectual buffoon?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ikpongiton: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

She rode on the back of her husband, despite that, we know the backlash she suffered from those gaffes. The incompetent IGP was appointed despite notable and well learned individuals like you and i and i think 50m others..
sirjamo is another quota system graduate
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by BENEAMATA: 10:08am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
The correct words should be 'What did reno TWEET ' as in the 'did' negating the 'ed' behind the verb (tweet)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Chepos1(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2018
hypnotic:
for a person to be able to access twitter you first have to be able to read

Nigerians and CHILL are complete opposite grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by wolverine1987: 10:10am On May 17, 2018
I wonder what the president and advisors saw in this idris guy that they had to sacrifice about 12 or so more intelligent and qualified officers to appoint him as an IG. it is not just about quota system, there are other more qualified officers from d north why idris? except they had an agenda. well see what it has caused... dama "rashin sani yafi dare duhu" if u know u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.