Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1709002 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
donjazet:

And of course, you did it again. cheesy
Start using your brain! Stop relying on propaganda memes and images to form your opinions..
Don't you find it outstanding that you can't type more than 2 sentences?

Blame your woes on the worst President ever, who signed propaganda into law. cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
donjazet:

And is he this dumb over there too?

Yess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
1Sharon:

The point is, he's not a Saint.

You know the footage was actually leaked and not officially released?

It's funny how ppl need to visit non-American news sites to truly know what's happening in america
Yet, you still haven't provided this 8 minute video you harp on about!

Anyone intending to elect a saint is juvenile and naive. Politicians tend to be more satanic than saints, and smart people chose the person they consider to be the least evil.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
budaatum:

Yet, you still haven't provided this 8 minute video you harp on about!

Anyone intending to elect a saint is juvenile and naive. Politicians tend to be more satanic than saints, and smart people chose the person they consider to be the least evil.

I gotta spoon-fed you?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
1Sharon:

I gotta spoon-fed you?
No you don't gotta spoon feed me. And if you haven't yet noticed, I'm actually here refusing your spoon feeding by asking you to provide evidence for your claim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
donjazet:

And is he this dumb over there too?

Are you this 'intelligent' in the sports section? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12083011_lettherebetruthv3n2_jpeg532350cfc7551a6727d46a5975703040

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Blame your woes on the worst President ever, who signed propaganda into law. cool
Why do you orange turd minions like lying or take pride in spreading lies?
I guess you all follow after your god and demi-god - Satan and Trump respectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Are you this 'intelligent' in the sports section? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12083011_lettherebetruthv3n2_jpeg532350cfc7551a6727d46a5975703040

Go there and see for yourself. wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
budaatum:

No you don't gotta spoon feed me. And if you haven't yet noticed, I'm actually here refusing your spoon feeding by asking you to provide evidence for your claim.

Loool..so I'm saying something that is soooo extraordinary, that you want proof!?

Something soooo unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:

Why do you orange turd minions like lying or take pride in spreading lies?
I guess you all follow after your god and demi-god - Satan and Trump respectively.

Lying Assosciated Press

o time to get up to speed.
The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act
(SMMA) was buried in the 2012 National
Defense Authorization Act for good
reason – because it repealed the 1948
Smith-Mundt Act. The Smith-Mundt Act is
also known as the U.S. Information and
Education Act, which authorized the State
Department to engage in propagandizing
foreign countries as a form of public
diplomacy.
The SMA established that via the
Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG),
Voice of America (VOA), and Radio Free
Europe (RFE), the U.S. State Department
and Office of Public Affairs were
authorized to disseminate propaganda to
foreign publics, but were strictly
prohibited from releasing that same
propaganda in America for public
consumption. Put simply, our government
was permitted to lie to people in other
countries, but not to us here at home.
This prohibition was lifted in 2012, when
the SMMA was signed into law by
President Obama, allowing the same
propaganda disseminated by our
government to foreign publics, to now be
released in the U.S. for the very first time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
donjazet:

Go there and see for yourself. wink

There is nothing to see there. Don't blame me if you don't have the intelligence to appreciate and comprehend cartoons, it just shows how dry your humour is. Your incongruity and lack of resolution is to be blamed. tongue

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
1Sharon:

Yess

Of course, i expected nothing less. Someone that just can't string 2 sentences together.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
1Sharon:

Loool..so I'm saying something that is soooo extraordinary, that you want proof!?

Something soooo unbelievable!
Would you like me to be your brainless non-thinking sheep, 1Sharon?

Why would you want me to believe what you can simply provide evidence for so that I can know?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
garetz:

Which one of those comments did Biden not make or which one was basilico misrepresenting as you alleged?
At least the one about the junkie is a misrepresentation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
basilico:

Lying Assosciated Press

o time to get up to speed.
The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act
(SMMA) was buried in the 2012 National
Defense Authorization Act for good
reason – because it repealed the 1948
Smith-Mundt Act. The Smith-Mundt Act is
also known as the U.S. Information and
Education Act, which authorized the State
Department to engage in propagandizing
foreign countries as a form of public
diplomacy.
The SMA established that via the
Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG),
Voice of America (VOA), and Radio Free
Europe (RFE), the U.S. State Department
and Office of Public Affairs were
authorized to disseminate propaganda to
foreign publics, but were strictly
prohibited from releasing that same
propaganda in America for public
consumption. Put simply, our government
was permitted to lie to people in other
countries, but not to us here at home.
This prohibition was lifted in 2012, when
the SMMA was signed into law by
President Obama, allowing the same
propaganda disseminated by our
government to foreign publics, to now be
released in the U.S. for the very first time.
LMAO.
I quoted 3 fact checkers(AP, Politifact and Factchek org.
But no, we have to believe the lies of basilico and olaadegbu, unknown faceless entities on Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:

LMAO.
But no, we have to believe the lies of basilico and olaadegbu, unknown faceless entities on Nairaland grin

Of the three fact checkers, is there any that is not connected to George Soros, the Open Society or the DNC apparatchiks?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
basilico:

Of the three fact checkers, is there any that is not connected to George Soros, the Open Society or the DNC apparatchiks?
When you have no line of argument, you quickly switch to far-right wing nutcases propagated conspiracy theories. You will also see zoro and not only soros. You forgot to add Bill Gates/5G or Beros/Amazon grin

Abeg swerve to that bullshyte thread you and the other cats created to continue spreading your garbage.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/14

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:

When you have no line of argument, you quickly switch to far-right wing nutcases propagated conspiracy theories. You will also see zoro and not only soros. You forgot to add Bill Gates/5G or Beros/Amazon grin

Abeg swerve to that bullshyte thread you and the other cats created to continue spreading your garbage.

https://www.nairaland.com/5981755/us-politics-today/14

Those factcheckers are all liberal leftwing nutjobs. Show me one article they factchecked Obama and showed that he lied.
Just one example

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
basilico:

Those factcheckers are all liberal leftwing nutjobs. Show me one article they factchecked Obama and showed that he lied.
Just one example
No one said Obama was a saint. But compared to the orange turd, he was indeed a saint. cool
Kiss the truth. Now Trump is at over 18,000 lies and counting in his just under 4 years in office. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Satan would be so proud of the orange turd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
We don't need a soothsayer or an history professor to tell us the obvious. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:
We don't need a soothsayer or an history professor to tell us the obvious. grin

Yet by all the polls you all ran in the lead up to the 2016 elections, Hillary Clinton was leading Trump by a wide margin and Trump would be beaten woefully. We all know who became 45. smiley

Funfact: Trump was the only leading figure in the world to predict the outcome of the Brexit referendum correctly. Every other influential figure and agency got it wrong.

Like 2016, it's happening again - skewed polls by the fanatic left to say Joe Biden is leading.

We've seen this play out before.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
budaatum:

Would you like me to be your brainless non-thinking sheep, 1Sharon?

Why would you want me to believe what you can simply provide evidence for so that I can know?

Lool..why not ask me to provide proof for you that the sky is blue?

That way we can all know "thoughtful" you are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:

LMAO.
You nailed it again. Unknown faceless and unpaid Coons doing the bidding of a worthless Pig who prefers Europeans to the Blackies from the so called caves.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:

Yet by all the polls you all ran in the lead up to the 2016 elections, Hillary Clinton was leading Trump by a wide margin and Trump would be beaten woefully. We all know who became 45. smiley

Funfact: Trump was the only leading figure in the world to predict the outcome of the Brexit referendum correctly. Every other influential figure and agency got it wrong.

Like 2016, it's happening again - skewed polls by the fanatic left to say Joe Biden is leading.

2016 ain't 2020. Obama left with good booming economy and there's no 160.000 dead Americans due to Trumpvirus and the unemployment is not over 10% as it is now and the National Debt is not $7 Trillion. Come up with something else. We good Americans are tired of the Racist Pig in the White House.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:

Well. This is not the polls. Even the orange turd is all over the polls. He loves the polls. If CNN gave him a good lead on the polls. He would be all over CNN praising their analysts and tweeting about it grin as we saw in 2016. Anyways, that's a different topic for another day.

However, this same professor gave Trump the trophy in 2016 despite polls saying otherwise.

Anyway, this is not 2016. This is 2020. People now know the orange turd for who he is. There weren't Republicans voters against Trump, Vets against Trump, Lincoln projects e.t.c. Now a good number of republicans are even against don the con. I am glad he has shown the American people for who he really is. A liar, traitor and divider-in-chief. America is a mess at the moment as a result of bad leadership by the orange turd. They are now the joke of other nations in the world too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
salford1:

Well. This is not the polls. Even the orange turd is all over the polls. He loves the polls. If CNN gave him a good lead on the polls. He would be all over CNN praising their analysts and tweeting about it grin as we saw in 2016. Anyways, that's a different topic for another day.

However, this same professor gave Trump the trophy in 2016 despite polls saying otherwise.

Anyway, this is not 2016. This is 2020. People now know the orange turd for who he is. There weren't Republicans voters against Trump, Vets against Trump, Lincoln projects e.t.c. Now a good number of republicans are even against don the con. I am glad he has shown the American people for who he really is. A liar, traitor and divider-in-chief. America is a mess at the moment as a result of bad leadership by the orange turd. They are now the joke of other nations in the world too.

Bravo salford, not a word to add.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
SonofLincoln:
2016 ain't 2020. Obama left with good booming economy and there's no 160.000 dead Americans due to Trumpvirus
Dude, you on God's green earth are you glazing over facts with? You think I'm one of those who just argue? I'd hit you with fact.
Since 2010, there have been at least 61,000 deaths yearly during the flue season (which peaks in February). This year was no exception, yet the leftist media counted all such death as "Covid-19 deaths" to malign Trump.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season.htm
Democrat-controlled US states started giving more financial incentives to hospitals which report deaths (regardless of the cause) as "Covid-19" death so they was massive fraud, especially by hitherto underfunded hospitals.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/
https://www.statesman.com/news/20200422/fact-check-do-hospitals-get-paid-more-to-list-patients-as-having-coronavirus
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted1/
In fact, in a particular case which I commented on in Twitter months ago, some doctors admitted they don't need a coroner's report or show proof of death due to Covid-19 to report it as a Covid-19 death.
All of a sudden America where people did a lot due to heart-related diseases and obesity even when they are all moving about suddenly reduces when they are locked indoors, under-exercising and with worsening eating habits?
Who do you CNN teleprogrammed folks think you are arguing with?
and the unemployment is not over 10% as it is now and the National Debt is not $7 Trillion. Come up with something else. We good Americans are tired of the Racist Pig in the White House.
You are lying!
According to the official statistics, when Obama was leaving office in 2016, the US unemployment rate was 4.5 percent.
https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/unemployment-holds-steady-for-much-of-2016-but-edges-down-in-fourth-quarter.htm

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193290/unemployment-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/
Even without a pandemic to battle with, Obama had unemployment rates as high as 9.8 percentage and he never went below 4.5 percent - a mark Trump crossed easily. smiley

As at January 2020 under Trump (before the onset of the Coronavirus lockdown which crippled many economies actually), US unemployment rate was just 3.5 percent and even lower in 15 states.
In the period, the US recorded the fastest job creation in 30 years. (If you ask me the evidence for the this one and I provide it, you'd have to deactivate your account).
https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2020/mobile/unemployment-rates-in-15-states-were-lower-than-the-3-point-5-percent-u-s-rate-in-december-2019.htm

I am deliberately quoting US agency websites for this so you don't claim bias.
Stop lying, Leftie.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:

Dude, you on God's green earth are you glazing over facts with? You think I'm one of those who just argue? I'd hit you with fact.
Since 2010, there have been at least 61,000 deaths yearly during the flue season (which peaks in February). This year was no exception, yet the leftist media counted all such death as "Covid-19 deaths" to malign Trump.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season.htm
Democrat-controlled US states started giving more financial incentives to hospitals which report deaths (regardless of the cause) as "Covid-19" death so they was massive fraud, especially by hitherto underfunded hospitals.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/
https://www.statesman.com/news/20200422/fact-check-do-hospitals-get-paid-more-to-list-patients-as-having-coronavirus
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted1/
In fact, in a particular case which I commented on in Twitter months ago, some doctors admitted they don't need a coroner's report or show proof of death due to Covid-19 to report it as a Covid-19 death.
All of a sudden America where people did a lot due to heart-related diseases and obesity even when they are all moving about suddenly reduces when they are locked indoors, under-exercising and with worsening eating habits?
Who do you CNN teleprogrammed folks think you are arguing with?

You are lying!
According to the official statistics, when Obama was leaving office in 2016, the US unemployment rate was 4.5 percent.
https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/unemployment-holds-steady-for-much-of-2016-but-edges-down-in-fourth-quarter.htm

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193290/unemployment-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/
Even without a pandemic to battle with, Obama had unemployment rates as high as 9.8 percentage and he never went below 4.5 percent - a mark Trump crossed easily. smiley

As at January 2020 under Trump (before the onset of the Coronavirus lockdown which crippled many economies actually), US unemployment rate was just 3.5 percent and even lower in 15 states.
In the period, the US recorded the fastest job creation in 30 years. (If you ask me the evidence for the this one and I provide it, you'd have to deactivate your account).
https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2020/mobile/unemployment-rates-in-15-states-were-lower-than-the-3-point-5-percent-u-s-rate-in-december-2019.htm

I am deliberately quoting US agency websites for this so you don't claim bias.
Stop lying, Leftie.
Rightie, you are spouting junk as usual. Trumpvirus already killed over 160.000+ with almost 5 million Americans infected as at now. The last GDP was 32.9% which is the worst in American history. Over 30 million Americans out of jobs and more expected. There's racial strife all over the country thanks to the Chief Racist in the White House. National Debt is going sky high. The bottom line is that we have elections coming up on Nov 3rd and Americans including yours truly will give our verdict and it will be a big F on the worst President in American history. Obama's inherited a mess from George Jnr. I remember during the last year of George Jnr when America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and the Blue Chips companies were going belly up. Down Jones was 7.000 when Obama came in and he left the WH with Dow Jones over 18.000 and created more than 14 million jobs. Find another junk to throw at me. I don't have to Google anything because I am in the midst of things. No wonder Obama was elected twice overwhelmingly both electorally and numerically unlike the Orange Pig that lost numerically by almost 3 million votes. By the way, Obama's approval rating is sky high compared to the pathological lying scum known as Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Rightie, you are spouting junk as usual. Trumpvirus already killed over 160.000+ with almost 5 million Americans infected as at now. The last GDP was 32.9% which is the worst in American history. Over 30 million Americans out of jobs and more expected. There's racial strife all over the country thanks to the Chief Racist in the White House. National Debt is going sky high. The bottom line is that we have elections coming up on Nov 3rd and Americans including yours truly will give our verdict and it will be a big F on the worst President in American history.

Dude, you should learn a thing or two from me. Whenever I state a statistics which is being debated, I post evidence to prove this. Not from right wing or left wing sources but from official government outlets.

Don't argue in isolation. My last comment proved in less that 4 year of Trump's administration, he achieve a low unemployment rate and job creation rate Obama couldn't in the 8 years of his administration (even without a pandemic to deal with).

Give me comparative facts with Trump and Obama from government websites with regards to the issue you want to state like I have been doing.

Learn to argue objectively and reign in your emotions, dude. Facts only. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:

Dude, you should learn a thing or two from me. Whenever I state a statistics which is being debated, I post evidence to prove this. Not from right wing or left wing sources but from official government outlets.

Don't argue in isolation. My last comment proved in less that 4 year of Trump's administration, he achieve a low unemployment rate and job creation rate Obama couldn't in the 8 years of his administration (even without a pandemic to deal with).

Give me comparative facts with Trump and Obama from government websites with regards to the issue you want to state like I have been doing.

Garbage in garbage out. I don't need Google to relate the life I live. That's the big difference here. I will vote on Nov 3rd like I have been doing since I turned 18 and I dare you to say that. This is life to some of us here not Nairaland entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
DissTroy:

Obama left trump with a strong economy but you are so prejudiced you don't even want to admit that. I guess your Google doesn't tell you that. Like I said, I am in Financial Sections and this is real life to me. Obama inherited recession going towards depression from Bush and turn things around positively and he was rewarded with a landslide over Romney for his 2nd term. Don't come here and be spouting garbage about a country you can only Google to know what's going on. It's real life to some of us here.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.