Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,047 members, 7,859,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1697830 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
salford1:
Currently at coffee break and the old timers at work are laughing at the Russian asset in the Whitehouse.

They brought to my attention an advert that aired yesterday about Russia now producing campaign ads for Trump grin

I had to google it. I am not suprised though.
Most of those Blacks for Trump garbage on Facebook and Twitter are Russian operatives working side by side with Trump's campaign. Thank God, they are being called out by Facebook and Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
salford:

Sorry but not sorry for Trump grin

She killed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfc5jeJLXZs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Here is another white racist lashing Joe Biden, this also another fake news from conspiracy theorist.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1316362456629993472

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
"Commander In Chief"

Were you ever taught when you were young
If you mess with things selfishly, they're bound to come undone?
I'm not the only one
That's been affected and resented every story you've spun, and I'm a lucky one

'Cause there are people worse off that have suffered enough
Haven't they suffered enough?
But you can't get enough of shutting down systems for personal gain
Fighting fires with flayers and praying for rain
Do you get off on pain?
We're not pawns in your game

Commander in Chief, honestly
If I did the things you do, I couldn't sleep
Seriously, do you even know the truth?
We're in a state of crisis, people are dying
While you line your pockets deep
Commander in Chief
How does it feel to still be able to breathe?

We were taught when we were young
If we fight for what's right, there won't be justice for just some
Won't give up, stand our ground
We'll be in the streets while you're bunkering down
Loud and proud, best believe
We'll still take a knee while you're…

Commander in Chief

Breathe
Be able to breathe

We'll be in the streets while you're bunkering down
We'll be in the streets while you're…

Commander in Chief
Able to breathe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
wirinet:

Don't vote for Hunter Biden

LoL. Good one.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is for Basilico

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Look at Trump's pattern of insulting and denigrating people. The only people he will not insult or denigrate are the Nazis, Klans, Skinheads and other deplorables that worships him.

Wow, what an excellent observation. Indeed I have never heard him call any of these people nicknames or shit on them in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trump`s foolishness is very unique.

In those days when Humans were still very inquisitive, his skull would have been opened to ascertain if it's void.

You can't claim trump is foolish, he is smart to a point. His agenda would never sell on the left or to independents

because the left would ask when was America ever great for everyone

but he knows those guys that are trying to go back to the 1930-40s, bullshit them with the whole roe v wade narrative, promises what he would never do, convince them with religion and you are good to go. exactly what he is doing right now, since 2016 he promised a healthcare plan always 2weeks, nothing to show for it, ill lock her up, nothing e.t.c, so he is actually smart to a point, its the people that are actually supporting him that need a mental reset, as i said before most are supporting because of sentiments no actual policies.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timiofak:

You can't claim trump is foolish, he is smart to a point. His agenda would never sell on the left or to independents

but he knows those guys that are trying to go back to the 1930-40s, bullshit them with the whole roe v wade narrative, promises that he would never do and religion and you are good to go. exactly what he is doing right now, since 2016 he promised a healthcare plan always 2weeks, nothing to show for it, ill lock her up, nothing e.t.c, so he is actually smart to a point, its the people that are actually supporting him that need a mental reset, as i said before most are supporting because of sentiments no actual policies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
LordReed:

Wow, what an excellent observation. Indeed I have never heard him call any of these people nicknames or shit on them in anyway.
In fact, he will go out of his way to praise them and retweet their vile junks. During the last debate, he was asked three different times by Mr Wallace to denounce them and he never did but he will call other people ugly names including those he appointed or nominated to work for him once they disagree with him. I remember when he used to tell his own son, Donald Jnr that he was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. What kind of a man is that. That's why I refer to him as one of God's worst creatures on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
pryme:
Here is another white racist lashing Joe Biden, this also another fake news from conspiracy theorist.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1316362456629993472

Yall watch out on this, see how they are all hyping it up, if you read the story it has major holes. But yeah let’s believe it, if it turns out false, they won’t hype it up, that it was false.

And the guy that made this video as always been doing videos since, wants to defeat aoc grin, jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Don't forget that Mexico will pay for his stupid wall and lock her up chants against Hillary. The last I checked, Mexico ain't paying for any damn wall and Hillary is not in jail.
Timiofak:

but he knows those guys that are trying to go back to the 1930-40s, bullshit them with the whole roe v wade narrative, promises that he would never do and religion and you are good to go. exactly what he is doing right now, since 2016 he promised a healthcare plan always 2weeks, nothing to show for it, ill lock her up, nothing e.t.c, so he is actually smart to a point, its the people that are actually supporting him that need a mental reset, as i said before most are supporting because of sentiments no actual policies.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
When I said here I dont wear a mask some airheads called me a cultist, Here is a video from an actual experiment from a doctor that shows that mask dont work. I wont be surprise if they also call him a cultist.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312907388178046982

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
salford1:
This is for Basilico

Why are you gloating over that Barr has tasked 5 USAttorneys to investigate what Zero was doing spying on Trump campaign The same shit that Nixon tried and got impeached for.
Meanwhile Joe Biden is a liar. He lied not knowing what his son was doing for Ukraine. Letters released show Biden is a liar. The debate moderator should ask him to come clear.
There is an email that proves Joe Biden is a liar. And corrupt to boot A year after this email the husband of Joe Biden had the Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Burisma.

Here is a video of Joe Biden bragging how he had that SOB fired .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

And an email proving he knew Burisma and his sons involvement.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timiofak:

Yall watch out on this, see how they are all hyping it up, if you read the story it has major holes. But yeah let’s believe it, if it turns out false, they won’t hype it up, that it was false.

And the guy that made this video as always been doing videos since, wants to defeat aoc grin, jokers everywhere

You will be doing yourself a favor if you see things the way they are. This should not call for any kind of celebration, Joe Biden is running for President, it has always been the norm for People like these to be under the spotlight.

But you guys keep living in denial, its either that or cancel culture steps in to silence people that say what you dont like - even if its the truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
basilico:

Why are you gloating over that Barr has tasked 5 USAttorneys to investigate what Zero was doing spying on Trump campaign The same shit that Nixon tried and got impeached for.
Meanwhile Joe Biden is a liar. He lied not knowing what his son was doing for Ukraine. Letters released show Biden is a liar. The debate moderator should ask him to come clear.
Here is an email that proves Joe Biden is a liar. And corrupt to boot A year after this email the husband of Joe Biden had the Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Burisma.

So many dirty dealings are being exposed from that Hunter Biden's laptop. I'm even hearing that we will be seeing a sex tape soon. tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
You are still regurgitating the same junk your cult leader is telling you. I bet you know the facts more than Attorney General Barr who is a Trump lackey himself. Why don't you move to DC and do what we call citizens arrest on Biden and Hunter and prosecute them yourself. Shouting yourself hoarse on Nairaland makes no difference where it counts.
basilico:

There is an email that proves Joe Biden is a liar. And corrupt to boot A year after this email the husband of Joe Biden had the Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Burisma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
itchie:

So many dirty dealings are being exposed from that Hunter Biden's laptop. I'm even hearing that we will be seeing a sex tape soon. tongue

The way they gloat here How in your right mind do you vote for Joe Biden. I heard Joe took the day off after that laptop leak. There are photos of Hunter in bed with a crack pipe.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/mchooyah/status/1316384648730042370?p=v

Every member of the SEAL 6 team are apparently alive, this is from the guy who shot Bin Laden and he even supports Trump, may we never lie like toddlers because of politics, some people will just wake up and find new lies to tell.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Every member of the SEAL 6 team are apparently alive, this is from the guy who shot Bin Laden and he even supports Trump, may we never lie like toddlers because of politics, some people will just wake up and find new lies to tell.

OMG Zero is subhuman.
No wait, Ill wait for other sources. Not that twitter account.
But 0-0 .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
pryme:

You will be doing yourself a favor if you see things the way they are. This should not call for any kind of celebration, Joe Biden is running for President, it has always been the norm for People like these to be under the spotlight.

But you guys keep living in denial, its either that or cancel culture steps in to silence people that say what you dont like - even if its the truth.

No one is in denial, its just ridiculous. That this kind of story comes out 21 days to the end of an election, it happened in 2016, its happening again. From the post, they had the laptop since December, and its coming out now ?? Lets stop lying to ourselves, this is exactly the point i have been trying to make since, the gop is always playing dirty, watch how this investigation would end, just watch it. One single person wont be indicted, but it might end after they have swayed votes a little, there is a pattern. They manufacture evidence leak it, divert votes. Then say the investigation has been closed later. To be very candid, this reeks of desperation. Same as 2016 exactly.

Look at the break down if you are open minded enough.

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/1316359549843103744?s=21

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Amen!
You get that brainstem pryme accusing Obama and Bidrn of killing them and hiding their killing. Bunch of retards just putting out all kind of conspiracies they get from Breitbart and other hate filled blogs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You get that brainstem pryme accusing Obama and Bidrn of killing them and hiding their killing. Bunch of retards just putting out all kind of conspiracies they get from Breitbart and other hate filled blogs.

Its an Umudike thingy.

Little you can blame them for.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Apart from the deplorable base no one takes the hunter Biden story serious.

Lol steve Bannon and Rudy Guiliani I will pass.
Nothing will change the fact that Trump will lose Big in November I am glad the media is not buying that crap.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Joe Biden: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

He LIED and there's hard evidence to back that up!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Someone living in california went to delaware to drop of an expensive laptop for repairs then miraculously forgot it there, oh my God. Lets even assume because his dad lives there, the repairer initially claimed he doesn’t know who dropped it, but there is beau biden foundation sticker on it.

Wat sort of dirtyness is this.

Its kuku the same people that belive Michelle obama is a man, that would belive this. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Apart from the deplorable base no one takes the hunter Biden story serious.

Lol steve Bannon and Rudy Guiliani I will pass.
Nothing will change the fact that Trump will lose Big in November I am glad the media is not buying that crap.
Yeah, so typical of liberals to see no wrong if it's a democrat that's involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.