Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1603163 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:
so true, how then do we emancipate these mentally enslaved Africans who are bringing the black race down? How do you break self welded chains from the enslaved who doesn't want to take them of?
Abbeybailey:
Like Robert Nesta Marley said, emancipation from mental slavery. It's so sad that some of our people supports the Nazi loving Trump who doesn't give a flying hoot about them. We that grew up around him and talk with his accent and well brought up and educated get derided by him on daily basis talk less of the guys in Nigeria who have nothing in common with him . He would deride them as soon as they open their mouths . If he can deride Obama with all Obama's achievement in life, guess what he will think of his Orange a*s lickers in Africa ?.

You clowns are the ones in need of emancipation. Your idea of emancipation is for all blacks and Africans to support the Democratic party? Lol cheesy, what a load of crap!!! Can you imagine even the foolish lucasbaboon is talking of emancipating people. Laugh wan kill me for here cheesy cheesy cheesy. This clown is saying because Trump criticised Obama then he must hate Africa. So anyone who doesn't agree with Obama must be an Africa loathing racist? What a bunch of horseshit!!! When did Obama become the lord and saviour of the black race? Obama was a disaster for Nigeria. Boko haram thrived because the stupid Obama refused to sell arms to our military and even went the extra mile to prevent other countries from selling to us because of some alleged human rights infringement, well thousands of Nigerians lost their lives because of that stupid decision of his. Today, Trump has given us every weapons and ammunitions we requested and yet he is the one that you claim hates us? Please spare me that trash!!! Heed to the words of MLK and learn to judge people by the content of their character rather than the colour of their skin. That Obama is black doesn't mean we must adore and support everything he does just because he is black. Coluka needs to come back and give you guys another lecture on plantation niggers cheesy. I am sure he stopped coming to this forum because he couldn't bear your foolishness anymore (the bolded is for abbeybailey). You have deprived us of the educational and enlightening debates coluka and kophschmerzen used to have on this forum and now we are left with your foolishness at every turn. This must end with 2018. No "lucasbaboonism" should be displayed in 2019 cheesy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

You clowns are the ones in need of emancipation. Your idea of emancipation is for all blacks and Africans to support the Democratic party? Lol cheesy, what a load of crap!!! Can you imagine even the foolish lucasbaboon is talking of emancipating people. Laugh wan kill me for here cheesy cheesy cheesy. This clown is saying because Trump criticised Obama then he must hate Africa. So anyone who doesn't agree with Obama must be an Africa loathing racist? What a bunch of horseshit!!! When did Obama become the lord and saviour of the black race? Obama was a disaster for Nigeria. Boko haram thrived because the stupid Obama refused to sell arms to our military and even went the extra mile to prevent other countries from selling to us because of some alleged human rights infringement, well thousands of Nigerians lost their lives because of that stupid decision of his. Today, Trump has given us every weapons and ammunitions we requested and yet he is the one that you claim hates us? Please spare me that trash!!! Heed to the words of MLK and learn to judge people by the content of their character rather than the colour of their skin. That Obama is black doesn't mean we must adore and support everything he does just because he is black. Coluka needs to come back and give you guys another lecture on plantation niggers cheesy. I am sure he stopped coming to this forum because he couldn't bear your foolishness anymore (the bolded is for abbeybailey). You have deprived us of the educational and enlightening debates coluka and kophschmerzen used to have on this forum and now we are left with your foolishness at every turn. This must end with 2018. No "lucasbaboonism" should be displayed in 2019 cheesy.
Choi! This is fatality hahahahaha Finish him!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
We are now in the area of fake AGs grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Rational thinking black man? You just showed your irrationality by being disgusted that people dared to think differently from you. You had no problems with Nigerians rooting for The Obama but you are disgusted that some decided to root for Trump? Why? Because we are all supposed to think in the same way and like the same things? Does that sound rational to you? This is the same kind of reasoning that has given rise to Antifa. You guys are basically saying that other blacks or Africans have no right to have different opinions and if they do, they have no right to air it publicly? Please spare us the epistle of hot air. I am a Trump admirer and if that disgusts you then that's too bad but I don't give a damn about that!!!!!
I hope my previous response sufficed you, since you're so one track minded Obama vs trump, democrats vs republicans, southern Christians vs northern Muslims (the last is my opinion of you but my guess is it won't be far of the mark which says a lot about you)
Yes you disgust me, because the rational behind your support for trump isn't logic based, it is emotions based and as such though you are entitled to an opinion, you are not entitled to insult my sensitivities by voicing it out in my hearing or reading and before you accuse me of being one track minded and emotional like i am accusing you of in terms of white vs black, realize that the others are optional, being black for me and possibly you, isn't

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Even if Trump turned the whole of America to heaven, you guys will still always have something to complain about. He has achieved what Obama couldn't do for eight years, give him some credit
Good thing is, you didn't accuse me of lying in my post you quoted undecided don't get me wrong, i am totally for bipartisan prisons reforms, but the timing is just,..........................well, auspicious for trump cheesy especially after he is so well practiced in the art of pardoning convicts by now grin

Well, he still has his supreme court justice kavanaugh trump card to get him out of state prosecution cry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

I hope my previous response sufficed you, since you're so one track minded Obama vs trump, democrats vs republicans, southern Christians vs northern Muslims (the last is my opinion of you but my guess is it won't be far of the mark which says a lot about you)
Yes you disgust me, because the rational behind your support for trump isn't logic based, it is emotions based and as such though you are entitled to an opinion, you are not entitled to insult my sensitivities by voicing it out in my hearing or reading and before you accuse me of being one track minded and emotional like i am accusing you of in terms of white vs black, realize that the others are optional, being black for me and possibly you, isn't
Like I said earlier, that's too bad but I don't give a damn what you think about my support for Donald Trump!! And just so you know, you disgust me too angry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Like I said earlier, that's too bad but I don't give a damn what you think about my support for Donald Trump!!
I hope the koolaid you're taking to boost your Stockholm's syndrome will save you if ever a good ol' white boy decides to take the mickey outta your black monkey a$$ with an AR-15 with armor piercing rounds for good measure! The NRA will be like, if you'd had a gun you coulda fought back, trump your idol would be like the white boy was defending himself from a scary marijuana smoking gangster like you and i will be like cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin serves this fucking house nigger a$$ right!
My disgust for you is cemented! Slave

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

I hope the koolaid you're taking to boost your Stockholm's syndrome will save you if ever a good ol' white boy decides to take the mickey outta your black monkey a$$ with an AR-15 with armor piercing rounds for good measure! The NRA will be like, if you'd had a gun you coulda fought back, trump your idol would be like the white boy was defending himself from a scary marijuana smoking gangster like you and i will be like cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin serves this fucking house nigger a$$ right!
Here you are now talking in terms of whites and blacks after lying that you weren't earlier. I don't fear white people. There are good and bad white people as there are good and bad black people. As a matter of fact, I more bothered by your kind of blacks than any white man. So you can take that your "white people are the enemy" nonsense and shove it up your "monkey black ass". That should serve a fvcking plantation nigger right.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
PDPGuy:
We are now in the area of fake AGs grin grin
Acting AG's are not fake just because a lunatic liberal says so

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Acting AG's are not fake just because a lunatic liberal says so
That lunatic liberal ( PDPguy ) is a lawyer to be in Southern California. Tell me one person in your lineage that can measure up to him in the jungle your folks live in. With your lousy attitude, you will not amount to much in life. God will heal you of your sorrows. No wonder life is tough for you in one of the toughest countries to live on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

Don't sweat yourself about that loser called itchie. He's not even qualified to be called Uncle Tom because growing up in Chicago, I have seen my share of Uncle Tom's and they get crumps from their white benefactors but this born loser doesn t even get a silver Knickel from his Nazi boss.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That lunatic liberal ( PDPguy ) is a lawyer to be in Southern California. Tell me one person in your lineage that can measure up to him in the jungle your folks live in. With your lousy attitude, you will not amount to much in life. God will heal you of your sorrows. No wonder life is tough for you in one of the toughest countries to live on Earth.
Unlike an inferiority complex ravaged person like you whose entire achievement in life consists of coming to brag online, I don't feel I have any need for that. Goodluck to PDPguy in his mission to become a lawyer and goodluck to you in your quest to rid yourself of lucasbaboonism cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

I don't like insulting but i make exceptions when required, and you daft mor0n are an exception!
In what world does a trumpanzee like you equate anti-trumpism to pro-obamaism? undecided seriously, how much more moronic can you be lumping me into a conclusion without knowing the specifics of my views?
I will hold back on you for now, and lecture you a bit on my views so you or anyone else doesn't make this same mistake again, I am pro Nigerian! Pro African! And pro back! I am pro Obama in as much as his presidency was a landmark that said black people shouldn't allow themselves be limited, I am more pro bush than pro Obama because he was more successful at pushing and getting through more Africa friendly trade and aid policies for the continent though with some caveat and a lot of baggages attached but that is an argument for another day, and in defense of Obama, he was too scared to be too pro African given the context of his presidency as that might portray a division of his loyalties, i am strongly anti-trump as the dotard has a history of ill disguised racism both overt and covert, mysoginy, unscrupulousness and guess what! Under public scrutiny he couldn't hide or pretend, he's going full Nazi and has emboldened closet racists to come out in the open, lynchings and hangings are going unreported and every young black man in the states has a not so figurative bullseye painted on their back as seen through the rifle scope of many a white cop, Klux klanner and plain old fascist! It is rich for you to type in the comfort of your room in Nigeria in the comfort of your skin color and pretend trump is anything but racist, try doing that in white rural America and tell a different story, I might be in Nigeria, but i have family over there and their correspondence is nowadays not pleasant reading, they always have to be on their best behavior all the time and have on standby a portable video recording device to gather evidence for themselves in case they are unlucky to be the next one harrased by any of trumps true Americans(exclusively white), this doesn't mean racism has never been always there, it only means until trump, it has not been this blatant and in your face!
Now back to your argument on weapons sales to Nigerians, I get that, the ban was supported by the current government when they were in opposition and Obama's administration supported them because what better way to destabilize Nigeria's supremacy in the west African region and to launch the establishments of american military bases in the region long resisted by Nigeria? A pretty piece of good old american imperialism isn't it? pity it cost the lives of a couple of African(Nigerian) locals right? Well, news flash! Obama put America's agenda first as the "american" president should do, do you fault him for that? And for good measure he loaned APC his campaign manager who helped create a slew and miasma of misinformation to help kick out a more pro Nigerian PDP government looking to shake of the shackles of western imperialism, so if America and Obama were the slave masters, wouldn't that make APC the house niggers? The trick will be if you voted for an supported APC but condemn obama for not being pro Nigerian enough!
On trump selling arms to us, with their aims already achieved, it returned to business as usual, if you doubt me, tell me who the biggest state sponsor of Islamic terrorism is (probably the covert sponsor of boko haram too) and tell me who is pushing through a $40billion arms deal with them despite the CIA's investigation indicting crown prince Muhammed bin hassan as the one who personally gave the order to murder and chop up kashoggi in their Turkish consulate! Yeah that's right, on one hand trump sells weapons to you to fight boko haram and on the other hand, he sells weapons to the country directly or indirectly arming and sponsoring boko haram! Wow! Republican trump must love us Nigerians like you so much that his military contractors are smiling to the bank! undecided
Grow some sense! Will you!
I am anti trump and anti Republican in as much as they fall in line with trump! That doesn't make me pro democrat, i am true to my allegiances, my race and my nation because we are already at war and loosing badly because of mentally enslaved fifth columnists like you
You think I am going to waste my time to read this epistle of stupidity? No way!! I have consigned your foolish monologue to where it belongs, the Trash bin!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Like I said earlier, that's too bad but I don't give a damn what you think about my support for Donald Trump!! And just so you know, you disgust me too angry
Do Trump know that you and your folks living in a thick forested jungle where baboons thrives ?. You will die the way you were raised and that's generational poverty that you inherited. Keep mouthing off against those you are not fit to wipe their behind. You mention baboons all the time. I was brought up in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world (chicago) unlike your folks that lives in a big jungle where baboon lives and thrives. Who is baboons then ?. All you need to do is Google Chicagoland and then Google search the city of Oak Park and then search For Harlem Avenue / Chicago Avenue and you will see where yours truly resides. No one in your entire lineage put together can come close to that. Human Basura with Cheap Made in China phone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Don't sweat yourself about that loser called itchie. He's not even qualified to be called Uncle Tom because growing up in Chicago, I have seen my share of Uncle Tom's and they get crumps from their white benefactors but this born loser doesn t even get a silver Knickel from his Nazi boss.
Have mercy on yourself Mr lucasbaboon, you have so much repeated these same lines over one million times on this thread already that you are now sounding like a broken record. Go think of something new to write man, repeating the same thing over and over sucks!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Do Trump know that you and your folks living in a thick forested jungle where baboons thrives ?. You will die the way you were raised and that's generational poverty that you inherited. Keep mouthing off against those you are not fit to wipe their behind. You mention baboons all the time. I was brought up in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world (chicago) unlike your folks that lives in a big jungle where baboon lives and thrives. Who is baboons then ?. All you need to do is Google Chicagoland and then Google search the city of Oak Park and then search For Harlem Avenue / Chicago Avenue and you will see where yours truly resides. No one in your entire lineage put together can come close to that. Human Basura with Cheap Made in China phone.
Sorry Mr lucasbaboon, you can't deny your kith and kin. Baboons will always be baboons whether they live in the city or the jungle cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Will be in Lasgidi in few weeks and will F you up and pay your hospital bills to show you that I am ten thousand than any one in your baboonic family.
For the hundredth time, I only meet with humans, I am not interested in meeting any baboons cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Sorry Mr lucasbaboon, you can't deny your kith and kin. Baboons will always be baboons whether they live in the city or the jungle cheesy
Your mental illness is incurable. All Americans on this forum loathes the racist pig but a foool who never set his foot on an airplane know America better than Americans. Poverty is your inheritance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Your mental illness is incurable. All Americans on this forum loathes the racist pig but a foool who never set his foot on an airplane know America better than Americans. Poverty is your inheritance.
At least I am human and not a baboon like a very well known foolish baboon on this forum named Lucas cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

For the hundredth time, I only meet with humans, I am not interested in meeting any baboons cheesy
Like the ones that seared you in the Forestic jungle where they throw their dead in the jungle filled with mud.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like the ones that seared you in the Forestic jungle where they throw their seats in the jungle filled with mud.
Hey Mr illiterate, it is "sired" not "seared" and there's no word like forestic in the English vocabulary, maybe the word exists among baboons but definitely not among humans so if you want to chat with me, I suggest you post in English language, I don't understand baboonish cheesy cheesy cheesy, maybe you can teach me that later wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Unlike an inferiority complex ravaged person like you whose entire achievement in life consists of coming to brag online, I don't feel I have any need for that. Goodluck to PDPguy in his mission to become a lawyer and goodluck to you in your quest to rid yourself of lucasbaboonism cheesy
Thanks for your kind words cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

You think I am going to waste my time to read this epistle of stupidity? No way!! I have consigned your foolish monologue to where it belongs, the Trash bin!!!
You'd need a brain to read it, lucky for you you lack one

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
PDPGuy:

Thanks for your kind words cheesy
You're welcome man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
BraniacX:

You'd need a brain to read it, lucky for you you lack one
You lack one to have written that bunch of gibberish and expected sane people like me to read it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

Hey Mr illiterate, it is "sired" not "seared" and there's no word like forestic in the English vocabulary, maybe the word exists among baboons but definitely not among humans so if you want to chat with me, I suggest you post in English language, I don't understand baboonish cheesy cheesy cheesy, maybe you can teach me that later wink
Dummy, check your dictionary again. My Great Dane and Rotweiller not only feeds better than you because they don't eat Gari for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also go to veterinarians twice a year unlike a foool that can die of malaria or typhoid.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Malaria or typhoid will take you out of your misery one day like he did to your ancestors in your jungle.
Haba lucasbaboon!! Are you confusing your ancestors for mine? Humans don't live in jungles so the only ancestors that could have been wiped out by malaria in a jungle could only be a baboon's ancestors cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

You are wasting your money on medical treatment for you dogs, you are the one who needs medical attention not them cheesy and for your information Mr racist black baboon just because because Africans eat garri doesn't make it inferior to any food that Europeans and Americans eat. In fact garri is one of my favourite food especially when I take it with a delicious plate of egusi soup. You should try it, you will thank me later wink
Malaria or typhoid will take you out of your misery one day like he did to your ancestors in your jungle.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
itchie:

You lack one to have written that bunch of gibberish and expected sane people like me to read it cheesy
as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so is gibberish in the mindlessness of a brainless oaf grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.