Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649127 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
salford:
double post

Lmao, even in the last 50 years he isn't the best 3.

after they would say we have TDS.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

You are free to disagree. That was a statement of opinion not facts. But his accomplishments are outstanding.

Lmao, what accomplishments? Name them please, the only one I can see is his administration having a record number of indictments. But since you said it's an opinion not facts. That's okay

some people think Hitler was a good leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Just like his many failed businesses and charity, Donald Trump is plunging the GOP into heavy debt

How Trump plowed through $1 billion, losing cash advantage

President Donald Trump’s sprawling political operation has raised well over $1 billion since he took the White House in 2017 — and set a lot of it on fire.

Trump bought a $10 million Super Bowl ad when he didn’t yet have a challenger. He tapped his political organization to cover exorbitant legal fees related to his impeachment. Aides made flashy displays of their newfound wealth — including a fleet of luxury vehicles purchased by Brad Parscale, his former campaign manager.

Meanwhile, a web of limited liability companies hid more than $310 million in spending from disclosure, records show.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-plowed-billion-losing-cash-advantage-73708208?cid=clicksource_4380645_4_heads_hero_live_twopack_hed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, even in the last 50 years he isn't the best 3.

after they would say we have TDS.

He is better than anything we have seen since 1990. At least unlike Obama, he is bringing peace in the middle east and eastern Europe and not bombing countries. He is ending wars instead of ruining nations like Obama did to libya, Syria, Ukraine. Yemen

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
PremierGuy:
It has been almost 3 weeks now and exactly 2 weeks to the election, does anyone know where Attorney General Bill Barr is?
Self isolating from trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, what accomplishments? Name them please, the only one I can see is his administration having a record number of indictments. But since you said it's and opinion not facts. That's okay

The indictments must be opinions too grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
sanpipita:

Makes sense he will lick up to Trump, y'all need to post more voting numbers so far, seems its giving him sleepless nights

Sleepless night? I'm not like some of you here who spend more than half of the day rummaging through nairaland. I have better things doing offline that require much of my time than engaging kids that resort to stone throwing when they have no logical rebuttal during a discussion.

I don't care (neither would my preference make any difference) about who becomes American next president, so long as that "erratic Trump" or "sleeping joe" doesn't escalate US crazy and devilish foreign policy to the level that would end up consuming all of us in a nuclear annihilation.

Posting some poll results and figures from early voting won't change it anything until the D-day comes and go. I don't fantasize in delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

He is better than anything we have seen since 1990. At least unlike Obama, he is bringing peace in the middle east and eastern Europe and not bombing countries. He is ending wars instead of ruining nations like Obama did to libya, Syria, Ukraine. Yemen

Lmao, no he is no way better than Clinton, since both of them are impeached, compare them both.

And bringing peace isnt what makes you a great president, if it was by that, president jimmy carter would be the best president, but he is actually part of the worst in the last 100 years.

He is actually popular for not dropping a bomb or firing a bullet once, but trump did fire a bullet, so cancelled.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/11/president-jimmy-carter-interview

About the peace discussions in the middle east, its a prop. Isreal was never at war with the uae, its just a prop for a peace prize. And yeah i have categorically condemned obama here about the syrian and libyan war, but it’s not his fault only, though he has to take responsibility, but he was actually the last to vote on both i think, if we are to blame, blame NATO.

Either you are one trumpster, that loves trump too much too research, or you dont just care. But trump isnt the best president by any measure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, what accomplishments? Name them please, the only one I can see is his administration having a record number of indictments. But since you said it's and opinion not facts. That's okay

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.

We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Appleyard:

Sleepless night? I'm not like some of you here who spend more than half of the day rummaging through nairaland. I have better things doing offline that require much of my time than engaging kids that resort to stone throwing when they have no logical rebuttal during a discussion.

I don't care (neither would my preference make any difference) about who becomes American next president, so long as that "erratic Trump" or "sleeping joe" doesn't escalate US crazy and devilish foreign policy to the level that would end up consuming all of us in a nuclear annihilation.

Posting some poll results and figures from early voting won't change anything until the D-day comes and go. I don't fantasize in delusions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, no he is no way better than Clinton, since both of them are impeached, compare them both. And bringing peace isnt what makes you a great president, if so president carter would be the best president, but he is actually part of the worst in the last 100 years.

He is actually popular for not dropping a bomb or firing a bullet once, but trump did fire a bullet, so cancelled.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/sep/11/president-jimmy-carter-interview

About the wars in the middle east, its a prop. Isreal was never at war with the uae, its just a prop for a peace prize. And yeah i have categorically condemned obama here about the syria and libyan war, but it’s not his fault only, though he has to take responsibility, but he was actually the last to vote on both i think, if we are to blame, blame nato.

Either you are one trumpster, that loves trump too much too research, or you dont just care. But trump isnt the best president by any measure.

Hmmm. Trump did not put cigar in the vagina of an intern Clinton did. Trump was impeached for asking go investigate Biden's corruption. Bringing peace is what makes you great. You are ending conflicts and living in peace that's what the world should be all about. Unlike Obama who flirted with ISIS trump came and there were wiped out. Perhaps you don't know the history of Israel and the Middle East. So do your research and come back

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

You just copied nonsense from his website, that i am too tired to debunk, most of it is false. But try to research by yourself sha, but trump isnt by any measure. But maybe too you, sha he is the best, enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

You just copied nonsense from his website, that i am too tired to debunk, most of it is false. But try to research by yourself sha, but trump isnt by any measure. But maybe too you, sha he is the best, enjoy.
Prove it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Garbage in Garbage out. Your epistle means nothing but junk that it is. In America, there is a saying that says the BUCK stops with the Presidency. That term was conned by President Harry S Truman in the 40s and that's the way all American Presidents are until this Cockwomble who never take responsibility for anything in his life. Keep typing your junk the bottom line is that Americans are making their judgement now and it will be a verdict of shame to the worst man who ever ascended the throne of presidency in America history.
zendi:

At the early out outbreak of COVID19 there was no extra information the President or any Intelligence Agency had to give you that was not in the public media and known to every doctor namely, it is airborne at short range and had no cure.

Let me ask you, when you're sick or fear any disease, do you head for the White House to consult the President, or for the nearest doctor? If the President had told you anything worse than what was in the news, what would you have done differently, other than to panic and think that the end had come, giving the Plague more power over you.

According to the fable, the Plague was sent to one Land to kill 7. After 100 had died, Plague was summoned and queried: "We sent you to the Land to kill 7, but now,100 have died, why?" Plague defended himself thus: "As I was going, Fear jumped out of nowhere and accompanied me. On getting to the Land I killed 7, and Fear killed the rest".

The American Liberal President, Franklin D Roosevelt said, "The only thing to fear is Fear". (His statue was toppled the other day by lunatic libtards, as a "racist".
The only thing President Trump hoarded from Americans about Coronavirus was Fear.

The President did what he had to do, even while Leftards were impeaching him, and fighting him all the way. He swifly constituted a Task Force containing the Nation's top authorities on Infectious Diseases and slammed the door shut against flights from China, the source of the virus.

(this epistle will be continued, u put me to it.)

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Appleyard:

Reality is the rudest awakening to the delusional minds laden with warped beliefs that thrive on extremism. Anything extreme is a hostis humanis generis that must be called out where necessary. And yes, if it's liberals exhibiting such extreme foolhardy, I will call them out, and if it's the conservative types that exhibit same, I will also call them. That is exactly what I have done here several times, and I owe no one any apology.

I see you're new here, so I can understand your misconception that I'm ONLY attacking liberals is misguided. Go back some pages of this thread and you will see where I attacked Trump recently in the wake of the Floyd's mass protest. So, if you think because you or anyone here are liberals and no one should critic your views, sorry, not me. I will call a spade a spade anytime, any day without apology. And I don't care about the name calling cause the truth is treason in the empire of lies. So my friend Lucasbalo can go on insulting me. I'm Appleyard, and I have no violent or tantrums stones in my analytical vineyard. cool

Yes, not everyone that critic Trump are immigrants, but heaven knows that the majority of them here are immigrants who simply do not like the man on that purpose.

Threat to democracy? Don't make me laugh. What is democracy? Define it and compare it to American system of election, then come back and let us reason together. The emergence and exploit of Donald Trump is just a confirmation of the fact that America's elective system is a sham. Blame the system, not the man. By the way, can you explain how Trump is a threat to democracy? Just want to learn.

A President that continues to attack American institutions and discredit them because they don't do to his bidding isn't a threat to democracy to you? tell me you look at Trump and not see a third world dictator vibes, you think if American system wasnt good enough Trump wouldn't have overrun it by now

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

Hmmm. Trump did not put cigar in the vagina of an intern Clinton did. Trump was impeached for asking go investigate Biden's corruption. Bringing peace is what makes you great. You are ending conflicts and living in peace that's what the world should be all about. Unlike Obama who flirted with ISIS trump came and there were wiped out. Perhaps you don't know the history of Israel and the Middle East. So do your research and come back

Lmao, typical. Enjoy big man. I no fit debunk anything. Because peace is not what makes you great, if peace was the measure of greatness, jimmy carter is the greatest but enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

Prove it wrong.
never

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, typical. Enjoy big man. I no fit debunk anything. Because peace is not what makes you great, if peace was the measure of greatness, jimmy carter is the greatest but enjoy your day.

I see. For years Establishment politicians have been promising, Clinton, Bush Obama all promise to move us embassy to Jerusalem. They gave excuse that the middle east will burn if they do it and warned trump not to. He is a man of his words unlike those hacks he did it and there is peace. Other nations are moving their embassy too. And today the UAE and Israel signed visa free travel for the first time. Haters gonna hate but deep down you know the truth

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
pryme:

All your convulsing does not change the fact that you are a worthless fart in the wind.
So when I feel like thinking about a disgusting piece of shiit, I will mention you.
Look at this poverty cursed loser in the game of life. The unpaid cultist who spends his life on a country he will never set his ugly foot on every single day of his life. Tell me one thing you have achieved in your life with Trump in the White House. The guy doesn't even want your kind in his Lilly White America and that's why he said he prefers Blond hair and Blue eyes Norwegians to Africans. Having your Cheap Made in China Phone with N200 that can help you with your nutrition doesn't make you a smart guy here. I know your ilks like Obixcel, Stanech, Anduku that have been here much longer than you a worthless rookie and not single one of them can obtain a Visa under Trump talk less of a church mouse like you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Appleyard:

Posting some poll results and figures from early voting won't change it anything until the D-day comes and go. I don't fantasize in delusions.

Oh spare me that narcissistic bullsh1t, why do think people discussing politics means they are going frenzy about it, stop projecting your feelings on people, I talk about politics a lot be it in Nigeria or elsewhere for one thing I try understand how different systems works, mostly times I get myself involved to learn.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

I see. For years Establishment politicians have been promising, Clinton, Bush Obama all promise to move us embassy to Jerusalem. They gave excuse that the middle east will burn if they do it and warned trump not to. He is a man of his words unlike those hacks he did it and there is peace. Other nations are moving their embassy too. And today the UAE and Israel signed visa free travel for the first time. Haters gonna hate but deep down you know the truth

You are just talking gan gan, this is not a measure of being a good president. He is the president of USA, not isreal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
sanpipita:

A President that continues to attack American institutions and discredit them because they don't do to his bidding isn't a threat to democracy to you? tell me you look at Trump and not see a third world dictator vibes, you think if American system wasnt good enough Trump wouldn't have overrun it by now

Please link to an example of what you are saying. I will wait.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

You are just talking gan gan, this is not a measure of being a good president. He is the president of USA, not isreal.

What is oga smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
benalvino2:

Please link to an example of what you are saying. I will wait.

Attack on mail in ballots without any evidence of fraud, even his own FBI asserted to this meaning he encourages mail in ballots in states he feels he has a chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:

Just shut the Bleep up and think, it has been like that since the 1800’s, because no one cared about it, in it's first 80 years it increased and decreased 7 times, there was a time everyone agreed it should be 9 because everyone played fair, till the moment the GOP started being unfair, and claimed you could do whatever you like if it constitutional. Now I have repeatedly said it here, that the dems might not go along with the plan of coaching the court, it's just ideas from the far-left obviously. But it's only fair since the can actually do it, and yeah so what ted Cruz is requesting isn't rash?

Mr man get your tongue out of the GOP’s ass and look at it, the last person that complained about the Supreme Court judges was FDR, but congress voted against it 70-20, no issues since then. Now I am not saying it is okay to pack the court or remove the electoral college, but if we follow the GOP rules, the dems have the right to do it if the get both senate and the White House. Now reflect on what I said and think, thank you.

You are just debating with your self, you don't support it but they should do it when it suits them.

And what do you mean by the GOP rules?
How many times has a SCOTUS nominee been rejected when the Senate is of the same party with the Executive?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
salford:

awwwwwwwwww.
grin

The Russian hoax is not sticking. The media has refused to cover the fake news.

Not really, just exposing the double standards.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
You believe this copy and paste junk you are pulling from right wing hate blogs. Wow, 95% of what you posted is nothing but junk from the bottom of hell. That's the problem with guys like you that gets their information from blogs like Breitbart, Faux News and co. Obama left trump with a beautiful economy in which there was straight 8 years of employment gains and the stock market was going through the roof and here we are now with everything upside down not to talk of over 222.000 Americans dead. Only the Coonsand Cultists on Nairaland will swallow this tripe you are trying to sell not people that are on the ground knowing what is going on in America.
benalvino2:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
sanpipita:

Attack on mail in ballots without any evidence of fraud, even his own FBI asserted to this meaning he encourages mail in ballots in states he feels he has a chance

You are parroting the lie Joe Biden said on the debate. Where is your source of the socalled fbi that said that?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667

The link about is a study made by gmmy Carter a democrat that concluded that mailin ballot leads to election fraud. If that's not the case how come multiple people are being arrested for mailin ballot fraud but on the left and right of the political spectrum?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
pryme:

You are just debating with your self, you don't support it but they should do it when it suits them.

And what do you mean by the GOP rules?
How many times has a SCOTUS nominee been rejected when the Senate is of the same party with the Executive?

Sir i am not going to drag this back and forth with you, because 10 months was not a lame duck session, if it was fair then and now, its should be fair when democrats pack the courts simple.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Timiofak:
never

Cos you will look stupid trying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
pryme:

Cos you will look stupid trying.

Or i am tired of debating people that would call it fake news.

Enjoy abeg.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
pryme:
How we don't have a special counsel set for Hunter Biden like they did to Don Jr.

To the L3s the only standard is double standards.
Don't mind those L3s. If only trump had won in 2016. But don't you worry, election is in 2 weeks or so. We'll get president trump to drain the swam, then, Maga!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico, ijebosb, PDPGuy, bemeruca and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.