Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1667109 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jewish News Agency is proud to endorse @JoeBiden as the next President. #Trump is mentally unstable, ignored a virus killing over 225,000 Americans, infected over 8 million, separated children from parents.

JoeBiden has the experience, compassion America needs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

I don't believe in conspiracy theories.
make i laugh first.. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

How does that excuse the fact that you are not voting for Kanye or one of the independent yet you choose a racist cheesy you have choices. Why racist Joe that thinks you are enslave? Or you believe that if you don't vote him you ain't black?

You are brain dead if you think Biden is racist. The same Biden with Obama and Clyburn. Please f***k off.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obama out here roasting the loser man child on the grill.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Timiofak:

But you support the king of conspiracy theories, wonderful.
I wanted to say same..

A whole president would retweet conspiracy theories from wherever..and then someone would tell me that kind of presidents head is correct..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Timiofak:

So why are you touting it about? Like it's facts?

I remember 4 days ago when you claimed that rudy would be reading hunter sex take before the end of the day.

It literally almost a week since them nothing

I think you are the liar here.

We are still waiting for Rudy's assistant (@ basilico) to release Hunter Biden sex tapes/photos with minors.

However Lev Parnas, for Rudy's associate have spoken

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-hard-drive-lev-parnas-432108

Former Giuliani associate raises questions about Hunter Biden’s ‘hard drive from hell’

President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani was offered salacious photos and other documents belonging to Joe Biden’s son Hunter in the spring of 2019, earlier than previously known, according to one of Giuliani's closest former associates.

And the alleged offer came from an intriguing source: a Ukrainian oligarch looking for help with a potential legal jam.

The claim made by Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian-born businessman who was indicted last year on campaign finance charges, raises new questions about the provenance of the materials Giuliani has said he obtained recently from a computer repair shop in Delaware — and that he is now touting to accuse the Democratic nominee of corruption.

Parnas, who collaborated with Giuliani on the former New York mayor’s quest to find damaging information on the Bidens beginning in late 2018, now says that similar materials were being offered to Giuliani just weeks after Joe Biden launched his presidential run.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

You are brain dead if you think Biden is racist. The same Biden with Obama and Clyburn. Please f***k off.
Lmao... Trump got awards from the black community, dated a black woman he is racist. Biden fought for you to be segregated, says you all think the same, calls black predators, niggaaa etc. He is not racist grin grin what happened to Corey booker, Harris and Kanye? Why do you choose a white racist over blacks?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I wanted to say same..

A whole president would retweet conspiracy theories from wherever..and then someone would tell me that kind of presidents head is correct..
Which is irrelevant. If he believed in the conspiracy Hillary started... How does it concern me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
@joebiden to @danpfeiffer on why he has not brought up Trump's children in response to Trump's Hunter Biden attacks: "I just think it's crass. I'm running against Donald Trump, not his children. The American people want to hear about their families, not Trump's family or my family.

--- A very matured statment by Biden ---

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hunter-trump-crass-family

I just think it’s crass," Biden said Saturday. "I’m running against Donald Trump, not his children. And the American people want to hear about their families. Not about Trump’s family or my family, although I’m very proud of my family. He continued: "... It’s just not how I was raised. It’s that basic."

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
I saw vintage Obama I haven't seen in a while today addressing people in Miami. He was at best with his brutal takedown of trump. Listen to Obama's speech and Trump's speech is like listening to Prince sing and Vanilla sing. No wonder Americans adores Obama. 10 more days for our liberation from Trump and his Nazi loving supporters.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
feedthenation:
@joebiden to @danpfeiffer on why he has not brought up Trump's children in response to Trump's Hunter Biden attacks: "I just think it's crass. I'm running against Donald Trump, not his children. The American people want to hear about their families, not Trump's family or my family.

--- A very matured statment by Biden ---
That's when you know a man of intellect and class unlike a 74 year old with a brain of a 4 year old.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I saw vintage Obama I haven't seen in a while today addressing people in Miami. He was at best with his brutal takedown of trump. Listen to Obama's speech and Trump's speech is like listening to Price sing and Vanilla sing. No wonder Americans adores Obama. 10 more days for our liberation from Trump and his Nazi loving supporters.

Before nko?
What will u say?
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Stop engaging that loser. He's just a coon who have no ball in this game. He just wants to be noticed just like uglylassie and the other self hating coons. He's not worth your while .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
minnet:

Before nko?
What will u say?
grin
Because I know class when I see one. Professor of Constitutional Law from one of the best Universities ( University of Chicago) in the country compared to a brainless, pathological lying 74 year old who can hardly put two sentences together.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

How does that excuse the fact that you are not voting for Kanye or one of the independent yet you choose a racist cheesy you have choices. Why racist Joe that thinks you are enslave? Or you believe that if you don't vote him you ain't black?

No I am sure you are Mrs lassie. Because no individual can be dafter than her, this is starting to look like it.

You do know that no one takes Kanye serious?

He isn't even eligible to register in like 20 states?

So how does he win? Waste of votes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Timiofak:

No I am sure you are Mrs lassie. Because no individual can be dafter than her, this is starting to look like it.

You do know that know one take Kanye serious?

Sad time when you take a racist with dementia over a black man. cry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

Sad time when you take a racist with dementia over a black man. cry

Lmao, ok. Suit your narrative with stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, ok. Suit your narrative with stupidity.
You will get peace of mind after Nov 3rd when trump loses in a landslide. Let these guys foam in the mouth all they want. You are not going to change the mind of a guy who is deep in cultism. It's a waste of time and your energy. Do not answer every fruitcakes on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Because I know class when I see one. Professor of Constitutional Law from one of the best Universities ( University of Chicago) in the country compared to a brainless, pathological lying 74 year old who can hardly put two sentences together.

--- also Obama was the first black person to be the president of the Harvard Law Review ---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You will get peace of mind after Nov 3rd when trump loses in a landslide. Let these guys foam in the mouth all they want. You are not going to change the mind of a guy who is deep in cultism. It's a waste of time and your energy. Do not answer every fruitcakes on Nairaland.
You didn't have it when Obama was in power, you could have had the peace of mind with trump if it wasn't that he is a conservative president. If Joe should ever win... You will pretend to have the peace of mind

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
feedthenation:

--- also Obama was the first black person to be the president of the Harvard Law Review ---
I know that quite well. Obama inherited nothing from his father and mother and through hard work and perseverance, he became a global icon unlike Trump that inherited over $400 million from his father and he threw everything away. I will go with Obama anytime and any day over a vile Nazi loving and morally deficient pathological lying and Misogynistic piece of human crap.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

Which is irrelevant. If he believed in the conspiracy Hillary started... How does it concern me?
oh my God..what is hillary doing here again? I don tire for you o...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
oh my God..what is hillary doing here again? I don tire for you o...
You get triggered when I mention people you support doing what you accuse trump of.
Obama has pushed conspiracy theories too. Where are your criticism?

The image is pointless cause I already said he retweet conspiracy theories.

Again, how does him retweermting those stuff concern me?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
benalvino2:

You get triggered when I mention people you support doing what you accuse trump of.
Obama has pushed conspiracy theories too. Where are your criticism?

The image is pointless cause I already said he retweet conspiracy theories.

Again, how does him retweermting those stuff concern me?
we are saying trump is insane and would retweet nonsubstantial claims and feed his followers with it..how can a president do that?

Just how?

Its a disgrace..trump is mad.

And this is the supposed best president of the United States.. a child that tweets and retweets jargons

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That's when you know a man of intellect and class unlike a 74 year old with a brain of a 4 year old.

By this statement, we could say he wasted 70 years on the surface of the earth? This got me grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
dear @fieryy, would it be inappropriate for me to pm/dm you?

i saw this advert recently and couldn't help but think about about u baby. in fact your handle has been on my mind for some months now. i have a thing for fine intellectual babes.

if the answer is no then pls don't cyber flog me and crush my male ego for trying to shoot my shot. wink

regards, zo

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
JuwonBobo:

By this statement, we could say he wasted 70 years on the surface of the earth? This got me grin
He surely did. No one will pray to be that kind of a man in his 70s. If Trump is a poor man, he would be in a psychiatric home getting treatment for his mental illness but money covers a lot of illness in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
When Trump loses on Nov 3rd, it will be one of the best days of my life equaling the day I got married or the birth of my children especially Jnr after three previous girls. That shows how horrible trump is and I can't believe we sustain our sanity for four years but like the biblical saying, this too will soon pass.
bayelsaowei:
we are saying trump is insane and would retweet nonsubstantial claims and feed his followers with it..how can a president do that?

Just how?

Its a disgrace..trump is mad.

And this is the supposed best president of the United States.. a child that tweets and retweets jargons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Americans do it big. Marching band were playing "Nas - Made you look" cheesy

Haven't visited the US since Trump took over. Hopefully, he is kicked out in a few days/weeks.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
salford1:
Americans do it big. Marching band were playing "Nas - Made you look" cheesy

Haven't visited the US since Trump took over. Hopefully, he is kicked out in a few days/weeks.
Likewise buddy. Miss my nephew because I used to jump on 65 South and in 6 hours I am in Toronto. You guys don't even want us anymore and I understand it well because we don't want to infect good people up North with Trumpvirus.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
ZooOga:
dear @fieryy, would it be inappropriate for me to pm/dm you?

i saw this advert recently and couldn't help but think about about u baby. in fact your handle has been on my mind for some months now. i have a thing for fine intellectual babes.

if the answer is no then pls don't cyber flog me and crush my male ego for trying to shoot my shot. wink

regards, zo
grin grin grin
This one na love letter of amidst the gbas gbos on this thread. Shooting your shots are allowed wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Timiofak:

You do know that no one takes Kanye serious?

No.. sexylassie is worse grin
No one comes close in her own little world. She is in a different league of her own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.