Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708685 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't know what people gain in replying the brainless cultist who happens to be a liar like Trump. The same benalvino idiot who said he pays his taxes in pounds and the fool never earn a pound in his life. A guy that spends every second of his life about the affairs of a country he will never be able to visit in his life.
This N!gga is still alive. The most ret9rded POS

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cornpop:

This N!gga is still alive. The most ret9rded POS
Another hungry loser with a new account not even 1 hour old. Go forth and infect your whole clan with your poverty that's part of your inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Another hungry loser with a new account not even 1 hour old. Go forth and infect your whole clan with your poverty that's part of your inheritance.
Yo stupid, it's kokobilo87 you better recognize azzhole

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cornpop:

Fvck the FBI Fvck you and suck a D!ck
This might be the brainless Penis Enlarger also known as God forsaken Poverty head. Bye and done with you pig.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cornpop:

Yo stupid, it's kokobilo87 you better recognize azzhole
Pig. You are still a piece of garbage. Poverty born and you will die in poverty like your forbears. It's a generational curse on you. Done with you church mouse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:
https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1322730894684311557?s=09

Shegzhkn,salford salford1and sanpipita the FBI is looking into the nonsense behaviour Trump supporters did in Texas on friday.

Yeah it has to be investigated cos this is incredibly bad for democracy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Pig. You are still a piece of garbage. Poverty born and you will die in poverty like your forbears. It's a generational curse on you. Done with you church mouse.
Junkie azz N!gga how his junior? i don't think that little azz n!gga is doing a good job raising you. Damn man. Grow the Fvck up

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:

Shegzhkn,salford salford1and sanpipita the FBI is looking into the nonsense behaviour Trump supporters did in Texas on friday.

lol. this is just crazy. the FBI is really a joke. they should be looking at Antifa and BLM beating people up and surrounding them. These people are free to drive their cars on the highway. .. waste of resource and time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

since when does people driving their cars on the road bad for Democracy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

Exactly.Violence and voter intimidation should be frowned upon not enabled like what Trump is doing with his supporters

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Prideoflincoln1

This is why Puerto Rico has to be a state grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:

Exactly.Violence and voter intimidation should be frowned upon not enabled like what Trump is doing with his supporters

Unfortunately that is what their hero does every time even at 3 am in the morning.

Can't wait till this election end in total landslide for my candidate cos a huge fireball of civil unrest is on the horizon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

Unfortunately that is what their hero does every time even at 3 am in the morning.

Can't wait till this election end in total landslide for my candidate cos a huge fireball of civil unrest is on the horizon.
Blame Trump for that if it happens he is a sore loser grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:
Prideoflincoln1

This is why Puerto Rico has to be a state grin
Definitely and District of Columbia too and that one is even over 80% Democrats. That one will be more damaging to the Repiblicon Party than packing the stupid Partisan SCOTUS. PR and DC becoming the two newest States will make Republicon Party a minority for eternity in America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:

It can be classified as domestic terrorism, they really need to fish out the idiots who attacked those buses

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
AmazonianQueen:

Blame Trump for that if it happens he is a sore loser grin

Lol.

'I know i lost the election to sleepy joe but I ain't leaving'

Have you consider the possibility of that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
sanpipita:

It can be classified as domestic terrorism, they really need to fish out the idiots who attacked those buses

Mehn Biden/Harris administration will be fun.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

Mehn Biden/Harris administration will be fun.

I watched Biden's Michigan campaign yesterday his confidence and command was something else, only f00ls will underrate that guy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

I disagree about huge fireball of civil unrest. That's what the Nazis and Klans want people to believe. 2nd Amendment is not for Nazis and Klans alone. You will be surprised the kind of weapons we progressives have in our armories. We are just not loud like those uneducated Appalachians and inbreeding dinosaurs from the South. Blacks, Hispanics and Progressives Whites will match those Nazis weapons to weapons and in fact, there are more of us than them. Don't let anyone scare you. These Brothers of nowadays are not like the Jim Crow era of yesteryear. Trump will lose and he will go quietly and after January he will be indicted by the State of New York and District of Manhattan with his grifter children and spend the rest of his life in jail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
What Kamala Harris saw at her speech in Florida

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol.

Obviously you don't know much about America if you think like that. We are talking of American not Russia. Remember that America is the bastion of Democracy. Who is trump to lose and not go. This ain't some third world country being run by a lunatic dictator. Please calm down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hillary won Harris County by 160k votes in 2016, forward to 2020 over 1.4 million people have already voted in Harris county before election day, this is why they are trying to suppress votes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
At this point, Joe Biden is no better than a malfunctioning robot. It's now one day, one absolute nonsense from him. Two days ago, it was, "I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.". And yesterday?

Joe Biden: “Barack And I Think It’s a Right For People To Have Badakathcare.grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upn0xT--zOg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I disagree about huge fireball of civil unrest. That's what the Nazis and Klans want people to believe. 2nd Amendment is not for Nazis and Klans alone. You will be surprised the kind of weapons we progressives have in our armories. We are just not loud like those uneducated Appalachians and inbreeding dinosaurs from the South. Blacks, Hispanics and Progressives Whites will match those Nazis weapons to weapons and in fact, there are more of us than them. Don't let anyone scare you. These Brothers of nowadays are not like the Jim Crow era of yesteryear. Trump will lose and he will go quietly and after January he will be indicted by the State of New York and District of Manhattan with his grifter children and spend the rest of his life in jail.

I pray so o brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bluebyrd:
At this point, Joe Biden is no better than a malfunctioning robot. It's now one day, one absolute nonsense from him. Two days ago, it was, "I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.". And yesterday?

Joe Biden: “Barack And I Think It’s a Right For People To Have Badakathcare.grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upn0xT--zOg
The problem is that after November 3 I won't be seeing him anymore. This is the funniest election I have seen. To be honest that's what he saw on the teleprompter

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Update ... I'm hoping the president has one decent bone in his body by peacefully conceding defeat Tuesday night.
Great to see voters not paying attention to the polls and continuing to vote in record numbers.

Democrats led early voting after Trump's attacks on mail-in ballots. Now Trump needs to dominate Election Day
Joey Garrison
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — As Democrats dominate mail-in early voting, President Donald Trump will have to rely on strong in-person Election Day turnout among Republicans to defeat Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

It comes as the spread of the COVID-19 virus is surging in several Midwest battleground states – Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan – where the president needs Republican voters to flocks to the polls.

Trump's yearlong disparagement of mail-in voting turned off many of his voters to absentee ballots. But Democrats embraced the method overwhelmingly, casting nearly double the mail-in ballots than Republican voters nationwide. Though Republicans narrowed the gap by edging Democrats with in-person early voting, Trump is heading into Election Day facing a likely vote deficit nationally and in swing states.

A record more than 90 million people have voted early, either in-person or by mail, according to the U.S. Elections Project.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/01/trump-needs-election-day-vote-biden-democrats-dominate-early-voting/6085797002/

Summary Statistics for Reporting States
Total Voted
Turnout as Percent of 2016 Total Turnout
Mail Ballots Requested
Total Early Votes: 92,038,417 • In-Person Votes: 33,141,215 • Mail Ballots Returned: 58,897,202 • Mail Ballots Outstanding: 32,303,784

Note: Some states do not differentiate between mail ballots and in-person votes.
https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol.

The whitehouse is the people's house he cannot do anything he will leave and escape to Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
shegzhkn:

I pray so o brother.
I know so. Trump is nothing but a punk who makes a lot of noise but when the real deal comes down, he's nothing but a Chicken. This is American Presidency not his family Real Estate left to him by his father and what happened to that fortune, he messed it up and that sucker is in Debt that he will never recover from. You think an average American are worried that Trump will lose and he won't go. If you remember, Trump wants the election postponed and what happened to that postponement he was talking about. Nothing, nada and that's a mark of a crazy man that realize his days of hatred, bigotry, racism,xenophobia, and misogyny not to talk of serial lies are about over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Obviously you don't know much about America if you think like that. We are talking of American not Russia. Remember that America is the bastion of Democracy. Who is trump to lose and not go. This ain't some third world country being run by a lunatic dictator. Please calm down.

grin calm down, calm down tell me what trump has not done that makes one go nuts.

The piece of shit was having a conversation with an head of state and had to denigrate his political foes (Netanyahu). Remember ??

It was this same guy that was undermining the integrity of US election by spreading fake news on his social media feed.

Hell he endangered the lives of sercret service agent just to stroke his own ego.

Operation Neptune Spear that took place 9 years ago, what was his opinion on that ??

C'mon we have a sick bastard siting in the oval or maybe I've been ingecting way too much of opinion articles on Washington post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
benalvino2:
What Kamala Harris saw at her speech in Florida
Like Obama said don't boo vote.I expect Trump supporters to vote and mind their business instead of trying to intimidate people and cause unnecessary unrest.
Anyway let them be enjoying themselves when Biden is elected this week they will crawl back to their caves this show of force will end when they see the result and numbee of votes Biden will get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I know so. Trump is nothing but a punk who makes a lot of noise but when the real deal comes down, he's nothing but a Chicken. This is American Presidency not his family Real Estate left to him by his father and what happened to that fortune, he messed it up and that sucker is in Debt that he will never recover from. You think an average American are worried that Trump will lose and he won't go. If you remember, Trump wants the election postponed and what happened to that postponement he was talking about. Nothing, nada and that's a mark of a crazy man that realize his days of hatred, bigotry, racism,xenophobia, and misogyny not to talk of serial lies are about over.

Actually he suggested it.

But it a totally impossible call, it requires constitution amendment.

And their was strong bipartisan disagreement on that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonianQueen(f): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
sanpipita:
Hillary won Harris County by 160k votes in 2016, forward to 2020 over 1.4 million people have already voted in Harris county before election day, this is why they are trying to suppress votes.
The Gop is fighting a lost battle.The supreme court of Texas,Texas sec of state and even the appeals court all support this a federal.judge has no power to overule the state supreme court.
All votes will count and don't be suprised if Biden wins TX.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.