Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608599 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

I expect some people to start rioting with guns in those states that have not been concluded p

I just want peace.. Whoever wins has a Herculean task in front of them already.. While this is democracy, the country is divided and almost broken in the way we see ourselves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will lose the election.

Biden is going to rule over a divided country, thanks to The communists plan to use divide and conquer strategy through black lives matter and antifa.

Lot of strict Lockdown will be imposed. People will give up their freedom.

Freedom of speech and expressions is over in America.

Sites are being censored, conservatives are being deplatform and purged from all social media platforms.

Welcome to Communists America.

Non of my offsprings will ever visit that country again.

We dont want to be taught victim mentality

Have a good day, as your communists elites rig the election to their favor.

The American empire where freedom is guarantee is already destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

Biden is going to rule over a divided country, thanks to The communists plan to use divide and conquer strategy through black lives matter and antifa.

Sites are being censored, conservatives are being deplatform and purged from all social media platforms.

We don't want you and your kids in America.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

You forgot some points:

Kids will be "aborted" at 3-years old.

Females will be freely and openly raped.

Felons will take over the police department.

Steel bars will be placed on everyone's windows.

Chiang's Xi Jinping is flying over right now to take over US.

The border walls will be broken down, and ISIS will be given first class tickets in.

Period blood will replace red wine.

If you can believe what you typed, then you can believe mine too. Let's go all out with the stupidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sexylassie as usual just jumped out of nowhere to spill her bullsh*t, mtcheeeeeeeeew

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
I think Michigan is going blue!!! grin grin grin

We only need ca. 30.000 votes

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Roland17:

I just want peace.. Whoever wins has a Herculean task in front of them already.. While this is democracy, the country is divided and almost broken in the way we see ourselves.

Nothing as important as peace o. You never know the value until you lose it.

It's getting harder by the day. One thing is that Trump winning in 2016 was not a fluke, half of the country like him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

Unlike you and your demi god Trump who you lick his ass. Biden isnt a divider .He is a Man who can embrace people across the aisle. He will be a President for all Americans, be you Republican or Democrat.He is a simple fellow who believes in bridge building..If Trump had played the role of a President and not turning the WH into a place of disrepute, he would have even done better than this. On the first speech he gave when he won in 2016,He said and I quote "Hilary Clinton actually called and congratulated us "pointing to the crowd..I thought he will rise above the occassion and do like a Leader should do,But No,It was not meant to be

A Leader is a Father to all.He or she isnt a father to just his base.His comments must all be about all Americans and building together that great country even if we disagree..Trump's regime has been the most divisive in recent times.too divisive which isnt good for any country..I hope Biden wins at the end of the day and you see real and purposeful leadership

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

I expect some people to start rioting with guns in those states that have not been concluded p
Let them riot. They are wereys that have been disguising for too long. Shebi una get National Guard. Wetin be their work?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by larride(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump lead in Michigan is up to 24k.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Phraences: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:

24k is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

This right here is the consequence of Trump's actions earlier today. The fact that people cannot see this from 2 yards away is shocking.

But at this point, I am starting to see that half these supporters will rather sleep-walk into a civil war, whilst the other half are deliberately stoking the prospects.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Everyone is tired. We expected result latest 8am Nigerian time but America is in gutter. Some are saying they will announce more result tomorrow grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Asuito7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexylassie2:

He is not losing it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Michigan just went blueeeeee!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:

It's down to 15,000 votes.

Update: It has turned blue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
fieryy:
Michigan just went blueeeeee!!!!!

If he can maintain it, it's over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omg, I hope it stays blue!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by larride(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Michigan flip BLUE.

Biden up with 3k votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
basilico:
Given up on CNN and MSM . They are preparing a Biden win.
I'll stick here, plus my Twitter feed.
I term this as a fight between good and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V90AmXnguw
I'm very sure you have not been watching CNN. If you do you will know that have been very detailed in there reporting/ analysis of the election results.

They have been almost the last media house to call any state for either of the candidates, making sure they have the correct details on every county, before they make a call for a candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by larride(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:
Michigan flip BLUE.

Biden up with 3k votes.

Now 10k lead for Biden

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden is now leading in Arizona and Michigan!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:

Now 10k lead for Biden
Man, it ain’t over till it’s over
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
If only Neveda,Michigan and Wisconsin manage to stay blue...omg!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
fieryy:
It'd be incredibly painful if Biden loses in Georgia and Michigan. We're so close
biden has michigan in the bag, georgia not so sure but the remaining counties in atlanta are hugely Democrats and biden is leading with a very high percentage in each of the remaining counties, the reason they have not called georgia yet. If that is enough to cover the 100k+ advantage Trump has now is what is not certain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
biden has michigan in the bag, georgia not so sure but the remaining counties in atlanta are hugely Democrats and biden is leading with a very high percentage in each of the remaining counties, the reason they have not called georgia yet. If that is enough to cover the 100k+ advantage Trump has now is what is not certain.

Pennsylvania is still in play. Democrats should not write it off yet.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Trump can still flip Wisconsin damm... make dem just announce everything jare
He won't, the only country remaining can't give him up to 20k votes to defeat biden. It's going to be close but biden is taking wisconsin.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden has all but won Wisconsin
His lead in NV is shrinking though

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
obainojazz:
Trump can still flip Wisconsin damm... make dem just announce everything jare
Wisconsin is gone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by larride(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:

Now 10k lead for Biden

Now 18k lead for Biden in Michigan
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

Pennsylvania is still in play. Democrats should not write it off yet.

Yeah,They are counting the mail in ballots today.this morning..It has been said before now that they will be counting today so when trump and his minors complain and rant about mail in voting I am so so surprised.They talk about it as if it is something that was just newly introduced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
A40:
Biden has all but won Wisconsin

His lead in NV is shrinking though

It's over for Trump in NV.

They haven't even begun to count their mail-in ballots.

Trump could not even win the election date votes, which normally skew Republican.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.