Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1707235 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Haha, Fox is even better than OANN grin those one are in their own world with coverage.

PDPGuy:

OMG!

I guess Fox News and OANN are the only ‘trusted’ sources of information. Silly me, I should have thought about switching to those channels
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Steve banon( trump former advisor) calls for the beheading of Dr. fauci & FBI director Wray.

Trump Jr is calling for total war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump’s lead in Georgia has shrunk to under 1,000

But Trump is closing gap on Biden in Arizona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2020
budaatum:

Same way progressive parties in Nigeria need to think of how to appeal to almajeri. The task of making their minds work is immense.

Progressive party in Nigeria like?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2020
I think they should do it after biden has been declared winner.

Trump's tweets afterward might get really toxic and dangerous.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2020
shegzhkn:
Steve banon( trump former advisor) calls for the beheading of Dr. fauci & FBI directo Wray.

Trump Jr is calling for total war.

I have never seen a bunch of more irresponsible politicians than Trump's crew

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

It seems there are others to be added.
I saw 14k
ohh

The margin might be good then.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2020
PDPGuy:
Trump’s lead in Georgia has shrunk to under 1,000

But Trump is closing gap on Biden in Arizona
I believe Arizona will stay blue.

But Georgia is even a bigger price than Arizona right now.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Ibime:

I have never seen a bunch of more irresponsible politicians than Trump's crew

US sunk so low.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Guys, we had it all wrong.

Joe Biden rallies were never empty,

They were filled with the ghosts of the dead people voting for him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

US sunk so low.

Extremely low.
Two guys were just arrested with guns. The police got a tip off and nabbed them. They were going to attack the counting/election centre in Penn. This lunatic in power won't be the first person to lose an election in America, but he is bent on wreaking havoc.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyways cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2020
This one don finally get sense grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

Extremely low.
Two guys were just arrested with guns. The police got a tip off and nabbed them. They were going to attack the counting/election centre in Penn. This lunatic in power won't be the first person to lose an election in America, but he is bent on wreaking havoc.

That fool made US the laughing stock all around the globe.

Infact some guys are comparing Nigeria to the state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Incoming grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
shegzhkn:

That fool made US the laughing stock all around the globe.

Infact some guys are comparing Nigeria to the state.
The Iranian leader too was making fun of the USA today. It remains that woman with basket mouth in Buhari's government to make fun of the US too cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

The Iranian leader too was making fun of the USA today. It remains that woman with basket mouth in Buhari's government to make fun of the US too cheesy
Lauretta Onochie grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lauretta Onochie grin
Yes that's the one grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Democrats came prepared when they will filing for mail in ballots, Trump was busy attacking it, if Democrats are rigging the presidency. why didn't they rig the Senate? voting was done in one ballot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

My guy it pathetic i got to say.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2020
I will like to know the crazed moderator who temporarily banned me from posting here. He needs to take in a little bit of my venom!

His/her actions quite actually confirm my worst fears that any opposition voice to the Democrats by anything or anyone DJT is subdued across the "Internetsphere" - whereas, bots planted by Demonic Demonrats are all allowed to freely post graffitis and useless things about DJT! I have now caught you guys red handed. Your time's up, lousy people!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2020
armyofone:
Haha, Fox is even better than OANN grin those one are in their own world with coverage.

OANN is shit. I tried to be "open minded" by checking it and The Blaze out. Big mistake.
Ben Shapiro is the only conservative I watch these days.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2020
ono:
I will like to know the crazed moderator who temporarily banned me from posting here. He needs to take in a little bit of my venom!

His/her actions quite actually confirm my worst fears that any opposition voice to the Democrats by anything or anyone DJT is subdued across the "Internetsphere" - whereas, bots planted by Demonic Demonrats are all allowed to freely post graffitis and useless things about DJT! I have now caught you guys red handed. Your time's up, lousy people!
Calm down, you're on a Nigerian forum not Twitter. You probably got banned by the spambot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump lead now down to 602 votes.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
budaatum:

I think it's hoped we'd conveniently forget. Lol.

Watched for the first time yesterday and could not believe how they seemed to be reporting from their bedrooms. There'll be a shakeout at Fox News after this is over. They can all go work for peanuts at magatv.

Bwahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
edi287:

Calm down, you're in a Nigerian forum not Twitter. You probably got banned by the spambot.

Spambot configured to ban anything in favour of Trump! No, I will not calm down.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Maga Nazis sever ties with fox news grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
ono:

Spambot configured to ban anything in favour of Trump! No, I will not calm down.

Lmao, Nairaland must be deep state then

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2020
shegzhkn:
Maga Nazis sever ties with fox news grin

They will still watch Tucker Carlson for more hunter Biden tapes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:

They will still watch Tucker Carlson for more hunter Biden tapes.
Crazy folks.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
sanpipita:

Lmao, Nairaland must be deep state then

Infiltrated by paid agents.

Seun my good friend needs to keep an eye more on what goes in here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.