Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670093 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (4159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oh wow who would have thought that CNN will now be the real news media while Fox news is now the enemy the bitter sweet relationship is coming to an end.

Trumpers are now glued to CNN and MSNBC what happened to Fox news cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
I hope you watched all the videos i posted? lol or you need me to share you data? lol
I don't waste my time watching useless propaganda.So I did not watch that manipulated video

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
They already decide to go to the SUPREME COURT even before the election started. This was why they fought so hard for JUDGE AMY BARRET.

You really are enjoying this dream. LMFAO! Dude wake up and smell the covfefe, the courts are not going to decide the election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thank you Donald cool

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I don't waste my time watching useless propaganda.So I did not watch that manipulated video
LOL manipulated video you say? smh for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
salford:

grin

The guy is lost in the fucking dream. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JuwonBobo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
I see Democrats taking both Georgia Senate seats in a run off elections, scheduled for Jan. 5

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
LordReed:

You really are enjoying this dream. LMFAO! Dude wake up and smell the covfefe, the courts are not going to decide the election.
Then who is going to decide it? The heavenly court?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation1: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
---For no reason I got banned---hence the new details---struggle continues---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Another one.

I hope you have enough data lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqAyPawr6iM

Yeah who caused the USPS to be crippled? Trump and his goomba DeJoy.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Then who is going to decide it? The heavenly court?

The people aka voting. LoL. Count all the votes then stop counting after they finish! LMFAO!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
LordReed:

The people aka voting. LoL. Count all the votes then stop counting after they finish! LMFAO!
The votes were fraud. and Trump's legal team have said they have overwhelming evidence and more evidence are coming in every minute. The expose in court will shock AMERICANS AND THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
The votes were fraud. and Trump's legal team have said they have overwhelming evidence and more evidence are coming in every minute. The expose in court will shock AMERICANS AND THE WORLD.

The votes are fraud because Trump and his goomba DeJoy crippled the USPS? LoL!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
This election is far from over. people are already donating to Trump's legal fund all over the world. money coming in like the speed of light. This November/December is going to be historitically hot in America.
Lawyers about to cash out. They will be rubbing their palms like Birdman. Allow Trump to appeal while his chances are nil. Wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
A40:
Lawyers about to cash out. They will be rubbing their palms like Birdman. Allow Trump to appeal while his chances are nil. Wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

Abi

The lawyers wouldn’t mind the millions of $$ that will flow into their accounts grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
budaatum:

Like the one we will eventually form or the take over of a current party after we learn how it's done.

Trust me when I say it will be November 6, 2050 one day in the future.

I trust you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
PDPGuy:

Abi

The lawyers wouldn’t mind the millions of $$ that will flow into their accounts grin
Haaa if na you nko? Money that will make you and your generations set for life

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
fieryy:
Georgia just flipped grin

First time since 1992. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hathor5(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
salford:

She is a jewel. I wish my country had someone like her. Infact I wish we had the whole squad. The squad just also got bigger after this election. Unfortunately, they won't have Trump to torment anymore cheesy

These ladies are writing history.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Georgia wants to recount

+ or - GA, its over!
Lmaoooo recounts are a cruel waste of time. It's good that in some instances the candidate is actually made to pay from their pockets. I remember the one that happened in Wisconsin in 2016, Jill Stein abi who asked for the recount. The difference was less than 150 votes. grin

I feel for the collators because I understand how meticulously these things are done so I can understand how annoying it would be for a sad despot who doesn't want to agree he's lost

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
CuteMercury:
Exactly bro.

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JwibjEMcw

You are a joker. A postal worker failed to deliver 3 ballots as well as hundreds of other posts and this will be evidence to help overturn election? Where does Trump find you dumbos?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ibime:

You are a joker. A postal worker failed to deliver 3 ballots as well as hundreds of other posts and this will be evidence to help overturn election? Where does Trump find you dumbos?
The same ones that believed Buhari was cloned and is a man called Jubril from Sudan grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Roland17:

I have never failed to vote on every election but the minute I saw the long lines during the early voting, I knew Americans wanted a different direction.

I am a strong Catholic but I am also a logical thinker and did not need anyone to tell me Trump does not represent anything I value as a human.

Let it be clear that while COVID/ fear of voter suppression influenced the mail in ballot..Truth is, the vast majority as evidenced by the number of total votes Biden has accrued were not happy with the direction Trump was leading us to.

We have drifted way too far. He has pitched Americans against each other on extreme levels, pitched minorities against the Police Departments, ridiculing the efforts of hundreds of volunteers like me who work hard to build that community relationship between the police and the minority communities. How about the open racism? I can’t risk the future of millions of children with another 4 years..How about politicizing our cities when it comes to addressing issues?

It's annoying how deliberately obtuse some people are. Before the election when reports of record voting numbers was everywhere what did they expect. When such a high turnout of voters come out in any election it's crystal clear to any intelligent person that people want change and are fed up with the status quo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
His immunity as President ends exactly 12.01pm Jan 20 and Ms Letitia James and Mr Cyrus Vance will unseal their indictments of him and his grifter children and the trial will begin and he will end up convicted by the jury of his peers and will spend the remaining years of his life in an Island In New York called Alcatraz or some jail in Upstate New York near the Canadian Border.
Deutsche Bank will probably like to drag Trump's sokoto and collect their debt first before the Draft and Tax Artful dodger goes to jail grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Another republican judge gives the trump campaign an uppercut grin

A federal judge reportedly dismissed an emergency injunction Thursday evening brought by the Trump campaign that afternoon to stop the counting of votes in Philadelphia that claimed election workers ignored an earlier court ruling over election observers.

The Philadelphia County’s Board of Elections is “intentionally refusing to allow any representatives and poll watchers for President Trump and the Republican Party,” Trump’s legal team said, referring to a decision earlier in the day that said more election observers could watch the votes being counted.

U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond, a George W. Bush appointee, dismissed the request by saying, “As stated during today’s emergency injunction hearing, in light of the parties’ agreement, plaintiff’s motion is denied without prejudice," Reuters reported.

Diamond said the Trump campaign admitted its observers had been allowed to witness the counting but alleged it had not been given equal access as Democrats. He urged both parties to come to an agreement and they eventually decided on 60 observers for both sides, according to WHYY-TV in Philadelphia.

"The federal court denied the Trump campaign's motion," the Philadelphia City Commissioners said in a statement after the ruling, WPTI-TV in Philadelphia reported. "The City Board of Elections agreed to keep the barrier for all observers where it is - at 6 feet for now, and to continue to admit observers in compliance with the law, but no more than 60 per side. The President and his campaign representatives had falsely claimed throughout the day that their representatives were not allowed in the room. But their counsel admitted at the hearing, after questions from the court, that they had several representatives in the room."

The Trump campaign has not yet responded to Fox News after-hours request for comment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-trump-request-to-stop-counting-philadelphia-ballots.amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ibime:

A lot of these people are brainwashed beyond redemption. It’s quite sad that these people conveniently forget that the USPS FAILED to deliver 300,000 mail ballots to various elections offices across this country.

Who knows whether the majority of those ballots would prevent the present close races in Georgia, Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania to go into recounts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
basilico:

Saddam Hussein never held an election in which he got all of 23,277 ballots cast. Yet here we are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America ... and Joe Biden gets 23,277 votes out of 23,277 ballots cast?"

Eyaaaa kpele. Here's my sympathy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
"Donatus Ekelechukwu Trump rise, take up thy votes and do four more years"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is the problem.
Republican Voters Against Trump (RVAT) weren't joking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
While you rejoice on the first, don't forget to double rejoice on the second. Its huge considering the reruns in Georgia.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Oh wow who would have thought that CNN will now be the real news media while Fox news is now the enemy the bitter sweet relationship is coming to an end.

Trumpers are now glued to CNN and MSNBC what happened to Fox news cheesy cheesy
as in..CNN is now so Conservative with their reporting and projections, whilst the other media channels are almost pronouncing biden the next president of the USA..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (4159) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.