Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1679427 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2020
edi287:

Did you wait till mid December to confirm Trump's win in 2016??
What sort of disingenuous crap is this??

We didn't have this type of sophisticated rigging and widespread vote stealing by Joe and his minions back then. Hillary was roundly defeated by the will of the people. But make no mistake, Joe and his minions will be caught and exposed for who they are. Vote thieves.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2020
bayelsaowei:
they will all have the scales fall off their eyes very soon.. I have never seen such level of zombiesim in my life..

OK. You have now seen a lot of us -in real life.

So, wait till the election is called. Fine with that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2020
ono:

We didn't have this type of sophisticated rigging and widespread vote stealing by Joe and his minions back then. Hillary was roundly defeated by the will of the people. But make no mistake, Joe and his minions will be caught and exposed for who they are. Vote thieves.
You are just deceiving yourself. No miracle will make Trump overturn MI, PA, WI, etc.
Trump got smoked. Mail in ballots are not illegal.
Dominion software was perfectly fine back in 2016 and in 2020 in states Trump won.
Trump lost. Get over it.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
edi287:

You are just deceiving yourself. No miracle will make Trump overturn MI, PA, WI, etc.
Trump got smoked. Mail in ballots are not illegal.
Dominion software was perfectly fine back in 2016 and in 2020 in states Trump won.
Trump lost. Get over it.

Well thank goodness it's not for you to decide whether Trump won or lose the election. We wait for those saddled with that responsibility to do so - and we will all know by 20th January, 2021.

Thank God also that it's not the big tech and fake news media that get to call this election. Wonderful feeling that brought to sane people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2020
ono:

OK. You have now seen a lot of us -in real life.

So, wait till the election is called. Fine with that?
grin

Would you be available when biden is sworn in? Better dont run away oo..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2020
ono:

Well thank goodness it's not for you to decide whether Trump won or lose the election. We wait for those saddled with that responsibility to do so - and we will all know by 20th January, 2021.

Thank God also that it's not the big tech and fake news media that get to call this election. Wonderful feeling that brought to sane people.
If you like wait till Dec 2021 - it will not change the result.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
There's ALWAYS a tweet...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
edi287:

If you like wait till Dec 2021 - it will not change the result.

They love giving themselves hopes, by December when they chop and L, he will find something new to cling on, shows you how irremediable they are

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
edi287:

GOP are so shameless, no wonder they attract low lives like isi ewu and basilica them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
sanpipita:

They love giving themselves hopes, by December when they chop and L, he will find something new to cling on, shows you how irremediable they are
I can't wait. Notice how Biden isn't stressing himself.
The guy knows what will happen come Jan 20th.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
ono:
Sounds more like it - just 1 hr ago. LOL

MAGA!!

MUGU!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
sanpipita:

GOP are so shameless, no wonder they attract low lives like isi ewu and basilica them
Bloody hypocrites. This election exposed just how thin skinned Trumpers are.
I remember how much they trolled Hillary. Look at them making excuses after excuses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
The blacks in the united States of America gats to be one of the dumbest people on earth.

How blacks still supports the Democrats even till today makes me wonder how many blacks are college graduates in the united States of America.

For half a century, The Dems through Their policy of abortion have Killed more than 40 to 50 million black children through abortion.

Now add those little black children that were Killed through abortion to the current numbers of black Americans and we will have about 100 million black Americans In the united States of America today.

It means blacks would have had Their own political party and we don't need the help of Dems or one white man for we to hold credible political position even a president of the United States of America.

But you see that the Evil Dems have indirectly made you kill off your children for half a century thereby reducing your population to the minority and therefore reducing the black power when it comes to politics.

Now the Dems will give you anybody they want and say he or she is a black man, using the blacks as puppets but mind you.

There has never been a black president in the history of America and that's a fact.

Barack obama is not a black man, he is just a lie sold to the blacks just to use them as puppets to achieve their aims.

How is barack obama a black man?

How can you call a mix race a black man?

Can't you all see the games the evil Dems are playing? Using the media to make black Americans fools!!!!!!!

Camala Harris is not a black woman.

For someone that has identified as an Indian all her life, just because the evil Dems want to use her to achieve their aim again, she decided to come out as a black woman and use the media to win the sympathy of black Americans and Africans

For how long are they going to continue to call black Americans fools?!!!!!!

And i repeat again and again.

the united States of America has Never Never had a black president

It is actually Republicans hat are giving black Americans the chance to excel in politics, just take a look at a woman like Candase Owen?

They say donald trump is a racist but ask them if they can bring videos or evidence of Donald trump being a racist and they will go Dumb.

I hope the blacks in Africa and America can begin to see the truth for what they are.

MAGA!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
LoyalHustler do not need to enlarge his penis, he needs to enlarge his brain too. This poor guy inherited the mental illness from his lineage. What a crackpot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
shebi una just want make we shut up. Don't worry. We will not post much again. You bots can take over. We just want to make sure that the unsuspecting public don't get carried away by your plenty graffiti and make them lose focus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
The blacks in the united States of America gats to be one of the dumbest people on earth.

How blacks still supports the Democrats even till today makes me wonder how many blacks are college graduates in the united States of America.

For half a century, The Dems through Their policy of abortion have Killed more than 40 to 50 million black children through abortion.

Now add those little black children that were Killed through abortion to the current numbers of black Americans and we will have about 100 million black Americans In the united States of America today.

It means blacks would have had Their own political party and we don't need the help of Dems or one white man for we to hold credible political position even a president of the United States of America.

But you see that the Evil Dems have indirectly made you kill off your children for half a century thereby reducing your population to the minority and therefore reducing the black power when it comes to politics.

Now the Dems will give you anybody they want and say he or she is a black man, using the blacks as puppets but mind you.

There has never been a black president in the history of America and that's a fact.

Barack obama is not a black man, he is just a lie sold to the blacks just to use them as puppets to achieve their aims.

How is barack obama a black man?

How can you call a mix race a black man?

Can't you all see the games the evil Dems are playing? Using the media to make black Americans fools!!!!!!!

Camala Harris is not a black woman.

For someone that has identified as an Indian all her life, just because the evil Dems want to use her to achieve their aim again, she decided to come out as a black woman and use the media to win the sympathy of black Americans and Africans

For how long are they going to continue to call black Americans fools?!!!!!!

And i repeat again and again.

the united States of America has Never Never had a black president

It is actually Republicans hat are giving black Americans the chance to excel in politics, just take a look at a woman like Candase Owen?

They say donald trump is a racist but ask them if they can bring videos or evidence of Donald trump being a racist and they will go Dumb.

I hope the blacks in Africa and America can begin to see the truth for what they are.

MAGA!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.

What political post was candace owens voted for? I'll love to know

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
sanpipita:

Prideoflincoln already predicted it, that if they lose they would say it's deep state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
edi287:

Always a tweet
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Georgia hand recount to finish today. Biden still on course to win by 14,000.

No Dominion systems to blame this time because na hand count.

MUGU!

11 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
ono:
shebi una just want make we shut up. Don't worry. We will not post much again. You bots can take over. We just want to make sure that the unsuspecting public don't get carried away by your plenty graffiti and make them lose focus.

You are having a mental breakdown which is understandable, electoral loss is one of the hardest pill to swallow, that's why you keep looking for things to validate your feelings that's there was fraud, you rushed to post non certification of Wayne county votes only to realize they have certified it, it must really hurt.

You need to heal and to do that, you need to start embracing the truth not lies and propaganda, Rudy Giuliani after all the noise he was making went to court yesterday and said he isn't pleading a fraud case, ask yourself if Trump lawyers have all the evidences they say they do, why do they say another thing in court?

I'm still waiting for Sidney Powell to have her day in court, those YouTube video evidences must be submitted shikena

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Timiofak:

Prideoflincoln already predicted it, that if they lose they would say it's deep state.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, other times I don't, any thinking adult will smell the coffee and be able to dissect issues properly, these ones rather cling on propaganda and false hope, they think laws and systems care about their feelings, Sidney Powell should go use her YouTube videos to overturn results for Trump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Timiofak:

He's having a mental breakdown and I'm here for it!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
sanpipita:

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, other times I don't, any thinking adult will smell the coffee and be able to dissect issues properly, these ones rather cling on propaganda and false hope, they think laws and systems care about their feelings, Sidney Powell should go use her YouTube videos to overturn results for Trump

A lot of them just love a good movie storyline. The world is out to get me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ibime:

MUGU!
Even if they have hand recounts for PA, WI, MI and NV Trump will lose.
Rudy knows this thats why he's trying to get this to the house.
We'll see the lame evidence Sydney Powell has.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Timiofak:

It is easy to predict cultists. I said it few months ago like you rightly pointed out that if Trump loses, his cultists will blame the Deep State and here we are now with them following the line as predicted. Replying these cultists is what they love and I am not going to fuel their conspiracies and lunacy.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Timiofak:

Worse he thinks Obama isnt a black person but Candace Owens is.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I concur. Till date, I marvel at how they won the 2016 election that produced Trump. They played dirty...they won dirty... nobody suspected. Trump Republicans tried playing same dirty game this election, they failed woefully. Democrats turned in massive votes that suppressed their dirt game... This time around, their plans no work cheesy

---exactly power of people votes---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ibime:

MUGU!
grin..after all of this I think trump and his ilks should be investigated thoroughly without any pardon..just an all out investigation..the guy has really strained the governmental system.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chaos and Infighting erupts after Jenna Ellis and Giuliani attempt “Coup” of Trump Campaign

Over the weekend, Giuliani and his own team of lawyers, which also includes Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis, attempted what was described to ABC News as an internal campaign “coup”— an attempt to wrestle power away from the current longstanding Trump campaign leadership by claiming the president had given them full control moving forward, multiple sources said.

Giuliani’s team has taken over office space in the Trump campaign’s Arlington, Virginia, headquarters and Ellis, whom White House aides have previously expressed concern over, began telling Trump campaign staffers they now report to her. Ellis told the remaining campaign staff that they should only follow orders from people named “Rudy or Jenna” and to ignore any other directives from campaign leadership, sources familiar with the episode said. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/infighting-attempted-coup-trump-team-erupts-chaos-giuliani/story?id=74257079

---This will not end well for Rudy---because at some stage Trump will throw him under the bus---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nateevs2: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
ono:

Chei. Wind don blow, we don see foul nyash. This fraud just dropped runaway notice o .....just like that. And he's trying to blame it on bots.

Straight out of Trumpanzee Land.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
sanpipita:

Worse he thinks Obama isnt a black person but Candace Owens is.

Said kamala didn't identify as black, and she went to Howard!!!!! An historical black college.

people like him are colorist, we have many in Nigeria, they think mixed people aren't black. They call them ”Half cast” and a lot of mixed people hate that word.

I bet he thinks Tracee Ellis Ross isn't a black woman, because she is mixed. Or Yara Shahidi. Just to mention a few mixed women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ibime:

MUGU!

GA Sec of State says fellow Republicans are pressuring him to find ways to exclude legal ballots

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Trump’s narrow loss in the state.

In a wide-ranging interview about the 2020 election, Raffensperger expressed exasperation with a string of baseless allegations coming from Trump and his allies about the integrity of the Georgia results, including claims that Dominion Voting Systems, the Colorado-based manufacturer of Georgia’s voting machines, is a “leftist” company with ties to Venezuela that engineered thousands of Trump votes not to be counted.

The atmosphere has grown so contentious, Raffensperger said, that both he and his wife, Tricia, have received death threats in recent days, including a text to him that read, “You better not botch this recount. Your life depends on it.”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.