Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619112 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by busky007: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
LordReed:

This is a hoot, comparing economic policy to political system. LMAO!
That one used his sense to bet on Trump to win. His pains are becoming worse. Shameless neutrality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Na Arizona and Wisconsin remain now grin
Those two States are sure banker. Imagine how Tens of Millions of us feel knowing that these worthless and inept subhuman scum will be out of our National discuss. America will rebuild and unite again. America is too beautiful to be desecrated by a vile and unrepentant Racist who think of himself as a despotic leader who can bamboozle and harass Americans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are right because the days of Jim Jones are over. The Blacks now are very intelligent and not going to take a back seat to any form of intimidation. You can't believe how many of my pacifist friends applied for Gun Permits over the last four years and they all bought Guns and some even buy high powered guns. Some of my buddies used to tell me that it is not necessary to be packing but when Trump came in, a lot of these brothers change their tunes. My philosophy is that if I want to go down, I am going down fighting because I am not going to go down like a punk. 2nd Amendment Rights is for all Americans not just for Right Wing Nazi loving scums alone.
Yep. I also used to be for Gun Control but no more. I just hope NRA don't all of a sudden support Gun Control now because more black folks are owning guns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The tears will be beautiful. I can't wait...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hresso: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lolzz
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
feedthenation:

---Officially, Biden has passed 270 certified electoral votes---now waiting for the Umudike Electoral Commission tally---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1331269134521339904
My guy why are you like this grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
https://twitter.com/ayenatM/status/1330996387555782657?s=19

Dude trying hard to create so much destruction before fuuuckking off.
The azhol!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
edi287:

Yep. I also used to be for Gun Control but no more. I just hope NRA don't all of a sudden support Gun Control now because more black folks are owning guns.

I am all for gun control oooo, but if I were to be in the US ill own. 4 guns

An M4A1, a sniper most especially something like AWM, a very nice M1014 popularly known as shakabula, and a pistol like USP or a G18, or maybe one other nice side arm.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
edi287:

It ain't about African American owning guns, it about some sick nutjob with deadly weapon killing innocent people in schools, shopping mall, places of worship and night club.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
edi287:
Nevada certifies Biden as winner.
election don end... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are right because the days of Jim Jones are over. The Blacks now are very intelligent and not going to take a back seat to any form of intimidation. You can't believe how many of my pacifist friends applied for Gun Permits over the last four years and they all bought Guns and some even buy high powered guns. Some of my buddies used to tell me that it is not necessary to be packing but when Trump came in, a lot of these brothers change their tunes. My philosophy is that if I want to go down, I am going down fighting because I am not going to go down like a punk. 2nd Amendment Rights is for all Americans not just for Right Wing Nazi loving scums alone.
cheesy grin..you were really ready for the aftermath of the elections...so you got your guns too..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
cheesy grin..you were really ready for the aftermath of the elections...so you got your guns too..
I have been packing for 20 years but it's this Trump and his Nazi pals that think they are the only ones who can carry guns and intimidate people. 2nd Amendment belongs to all law abiding Americans and I implore all Tax Paying Americans in good standing to obtain FOIC and buy a gun. The more the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
shegzhkn:

It ain't about African American owning guns, it about some sick nutjob with deadly weapon killing innocent people in schools, shopping mall, places of worship and night club.
You are going to have nuts everywhere but that shouldn't take our constitutional rights of owning firearms away from law abiding citizens. I have always supported 2nd Amendment Rights and I happen to be a pacifist too but that doesn't stop me from defending my family and myself knowing the society I grew up in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
As of now, 156,441,136 valid votes have been counted in the presidential election
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Timiofak:

I am all for gun control oooo, but if I were to be in the US ill own. 4 guns

An M4A1, a sniper most especially something like AWM, a very nice M1014 popularly known as shakabula, and a pistol like USP or a G18, or maybe one other nice side arm.
You are more deadlier than I am. I own three guns so far and the most powerful is Glock 20 and my wife owns her little Smith and Welson that can do tremendous damage too and it's very light to carry for a woman. My next purchase is going to be an AR and it looks like that will be my Christmas gift from my wifey. I will be an accomplished man then knowing that defending your family is what a man does.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
PDPGuy:
As of now, 156,441,136 valid votes have been counted in the presidential election
President Elect Biden is about 25.0000 votes to hit the magic 80 million popular votes which is 6 million over Trump. That's six million plus dead people that voted for Biden according to crazy Trump and his Nazi followers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Same here.

I don't see any hope for them right now.
Never Trumpers and co are not coming back.Even little Marco Rubio is trying to be a populist in hope of 2024 they need the Trump base of deplorables

Little Marco must be joking. The racists and other trump white cultists would never accept him as one of them. You know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are more deadlier than I am. I own three guns so far and the most powerful is Glock 20 and my wife owns her little Smith and Welson that can do tremendous damage too and it's very light to carry for a woman. My next purchase is going to be an AR and it looks like that will be my Christmas gift from my wifey. I will be an accomplished man then knowing that defending your family is what a man does.

Exactly, every person should be know he can defend his loved ones and himself. If some right-winged but jobs, decide to misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
feedthenation:
Mattis says he hopes Joe Biden takes 'America First' out of national security strategy
Mattis served as Defense Secretary for President Trump from January 2017 through January2019. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mattis-says-he-hopes-joe-biden-takes-america-first-out-of-national-security-strategy

---The rate at which Trump appointees will abandon him will be hugh---
Biden is not a 'me me' person. His ideology seems to be "we all win together".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Under Biden it will be War and corrupt military contractors first, America Last. He has already chosen a well know war monger as his secretary of state and another war monger as his secretary of defense.
Biden is going to find an excuse to involve the US in another war guaranteed. He’s part of the war profiteering machine. Trump was the first president in over 2 decades not to get the US into a new conflict.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
raumdeuter:
Nevada Supreme court certifies Joe Biden
Pennsylvania certifies Joe Biden
Michigan certifies Joe Biden
Georgia certifies Joe Biden

Now we are waiting for Umudike

grin grin grin grin grin. Bros,tell us the truth.Am sure you sef voted for Biden.Abi I lie?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
ono:
Yet still, I believe Trump will win this election.
Some believe the earth is flat too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
BraniacX:

Oga Amujale, hope this interests you as a self proclaimed neutral grin
Imagine him calling Rudy's conference "meticulous" while claiming neutrality, lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:

Systemic bias as per the African American appears in the voting systems.
You just can't seem to see that African Americans overcame "systemic bias" by registering and voting enmasse.

Go read history how African Americans had been disenfranchised through the centuries and perhaps you'd reason better.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/steve-kornacki-the-history-of-the-black-vote-in-democratic-primaries-and-what-it-means-for-the-2020-election-64660037621

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
LordReed:

The question should be asked of you. We are talking about election systems by Dominion and you go off on this tangent about African American and discrimination.
As if you don't know Amujale's one song my Lord.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Trust you, Amujale? Why, when you've shown no reason we should apart from baseless assertions?

Tell me what "our own system of government" we should focus on looks like and what "our values, our needs, our wants" are and perhaps I'd consider trusting you.

Amujale:
Democracy is a failed experiment.

In a way, Democracy is at the demand of a strengthy, wealthy country and at the same time the same Democracy is 'demanding' of every one else.

Assuming this system was so productive and marvelous, firstly, us would have by now seen such to be correct, but not so.

In an ideal world away from foreign extremist ideologies, our focus ought to be on the creating of our own system of government, based around our values, our needs, our wants.

Trust me, these are the ways to secure a better tomorrow for ourselves and the coming generations.

Taking this gigantic yet, subtle steps towards all that's rightfully ours; peaking the potential of a good career for every one, super competitive education, best health, best military, relative peace, these are the juicy prizes that awaits the next generation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

As if you don't know Amujale's one song my Lord.

Ha! This one pass me o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
salford:

That neutral observer line is been thrown around on this thread by a few poster, wolves (Trump supporters) in sheep's clothing grin
Everytime a "neutral observer" turns up I laugh at their ignorance of those who came before them. If they bother to read through the thread they'd find a cloak that works.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:

Dude I'm not apart of your Democrat Vs Republican games.

Pack it in.

You must have missed the sign at the door saying:

American Politics Thread - 2020 Election Cycle!

Open your eyes please!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
happney65:
grin grin grin grin grin. Bros,tell us the truth.Am sure you sef voted for Biden.Abi I lie?

I supported the person who aligns with my belief and is not an extremist, Donjazet knows the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trump is a cancer to the GOP whom should never have been the nominee in 2016

I read tweets and stories from parler by Trump supporters who are planning to invade the GOP in their own word "cause an insurgence" in the party the far right will take over from the moderatea just watch and see.

Especially with the way many of them stayed silent and aided Trump even after his loss some are still egging him it goes to show you how Trump changed the party in 4 years.

I won't be surprised if the likes of Romney,Murkowski and Collins not seek reelection again and leave the GOP politics.

Never Trumpers and some independents leaning Gop that voted for Biden will find it hard to return to the party they will continue voting democrat if they remain moderate or centrist.
Imagine names like Carlson,Tom Cotton or even Dan Bongino being floated for 2024 LMAO grin
Gop must learn of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum_%28organisation%29?wprov=sfla1]Corbyn's Momentum[/url] which made Labour more unelectable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.