Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,957 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712314 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
DEMZEE:

At Least my SPERM taste better than ur pussy u dirty pig

Let's see who will b sworn in by January 20th 2021 nahhh

Biden will be sworn in.

And you are impotent cool your dick is 0.5 inch in size
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
DEMZEE:

I can't live without God but that doesnt mean I can't think outside God, I know u can't grab cos u are a clueless progressive cunt idiot!!!!

Am very sure u are not married and if u are ur husband must b a fool or an slowpoke

Lonely ugly disgusting barren LovePeddler

Brainless idiot.

You disgusting impotent demonic waste.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Shut the Bleep up b!tch, you are the only hoe whose pvssy odor exceeds that of PrideofLincoln1 wife's pussy. I bet he grabs you by the pvssy because he loves smelly pvssy

This cracked me up aswear lolzzzzzz

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
DEMZEE:

At Least my SPERM taste better than ur pussy u dirty pig

Let's see who will b sworn in by January 20th 2021 nahhh
Dude, stay away from that b!tch, life is hard for her. I heard they end her source of income in Nigeria. Since the end of sars prostitution for is like finding a job in syria
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

You puke my cum
You eat it from the floor
Worthless harlot
Dog

You have no cum.

You can lick yours since you are asexual with no one to come your way.

Keep masturbating you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Useless waste of sperm grin

You are the deluded one that will remain deluded even until after Biden is sworn in.

I ask myself, WHY ??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Brainless idiot.

You disgusting impotent demonic waste.

U are just describing ur son oops sorry u can't have any kids all because u have useless ur womb u demonic LovePeddler.....

Dirty pig with a stinky wide pussy tuehhhhhhh
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kokobilo87:

Dude, stay away from that b!tch, life is hard for her. I heard they end her source of income in Nigeria. Since the end of sars prostitution for her is like finding a job in syria

grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

I ask myself, WHY ??

I have their time today.

It does not come everyday

I never insulted them I only corrected their delusion and the idiots started insulting me.

I go insult them too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
My belle oohh hahaha bayelsaowei curse don start
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
DEMZEE:

U are just describing ur son oops sorry u can't have any kids all because u have useless ur womb u demonic LovePeddler.....

Dirty pig with a stinky wide pussy tuehhhhhhh
You have no sperm.you are impotent and cannot impregnate or please a woman so how can you have children.
We thank God that you are impotent or else you for dey born dogs full everywhere grin

You.dimwitted brainless m.oron with a useless erectile dick.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You have no cum.

You can lick yours since you are asexual with no one to come your way.

Keep masturbating you will be alright

How wide is that pussy
Better tighten it for me
I need my sadistic pleasure

Dog
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I have their time today.

It does not come everyday

I never insulted them I only corrected their delusion and the idiots started insulting me.

I go insult them too

Leave 'em jorr.

It not worth it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dapcity007:

How wide is that pussy
Better tighten it for me
I need my sadistic pleasure

Dog

Nah go work on your impotency and enlarge your 0.5 inches dick.

I wanna puke talking to this male ashewo grin

Goat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

Leave 'em jorr.

It not worth it.

Lol, some curse here tears me up but I agree with you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

Leave 'em jorr.

It not worth it.

I will ignore henceforth.

The idiots are not worth it.

I had a wonderful time engaging those fools.

I am very good with words and my mouth sharp too they cannot bully me.

Anyway I won't exchange banters with these fools anymore.

I will just mock them. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Nah go work on your impotency and enlarge your 0.5 inches dick.

I wanna puke talking to this male ashewo grin

Goat.

U miss my deepthroat
Common , I need to gag that neck of yours
I need to train u bitch
An
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

this B!tch is so open you can have sex with her without knowing. you can fit a drum in her pvssy and it still won't make contact with the lips
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are tired of been my sex tool
Ok
I will replace u
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Ignoring 'em totally will be super productive.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

you got owned b!tch. isn't it like dark in Nigeria? shouldn't you be standing in the ghetto hoping for a SARS to grab you by the pvssy?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

Thank you dear.

No time to waste with dogs.

Like the three fools mentioning me grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

N!gga shut the fvck up and take a L. B!tch azz n!gga whiteknighting hoping for a free pvssy. News flash fool, the pussy stinks
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Thank you dear.

No time to waste with dogs.

Like the three fools mentioning me grin

And na Trump / Biden cause this show , right ??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Topaz u know u need gagging and a thorough Group Intimacy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
So the Georgia secetary of state said his family voted for Trump but still Trump and republicans threw them under the bus.

Lol is he just realising that Trump cares only about himself grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
benalvino2:
My belle oohh hahaha bayelsaowei curse don start
grin...numerous curse oo... grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kokobilo87:

N!gga shut the fvck up and take a L. B!tch azz n!gga whiteknighting hoping for a free pvssy. News flash fool, the pussy stinks

Lolzz fucking Simp
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
So the Georgia secetary of state said his family voted for Trump but still Trump and republicans threw them under the bus.

Lol is he just realising that Trump cares only about himself grin

Shut up these not time for politics
Come suck my balls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
shegzhkn:

And na Trump / Biden cause this show , right ??

I just tire.

Those three fools are mad cheesy no need for insults but they don't have sense to be civil I find it hard to insult people but if you come for me lol I feel sorry for the person. grin

Anyway we all know Trump cannot win so we can keep tormenting them with the cases Trump is losing Biden's appointees and the EC certifying his win by December.
Then we will see what these dogs will say next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.