Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1613679 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Your old posts show you hate Trump. There is a lot of insulting of Trump and some reference to his con jobs. But I have not seen solid evidence of racism.

I don't think there's any way you are going to change your mind on Trump but I would like to ask if you think Dem policies like what Schumer and Pelosi fight for to stop building the racist wall are what's best for the US?
What good is the wall when they can dig a tunnel under it. Majority of illegal aliens in America comes in with a visitor's visa and overstay or never go back. What about people coming in through the Northern Border ( Canada). I didn't hear the xenophobic republikkkans talking about building a wall through the Northern frontier. I can drive from my house and in six hours I will be in Toronto and i have see many people crossing illegally to Canada and US. Give me an answer to that. The border is just a right wing junk to show their hatred against Latinos and Latinas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

No, I don't think he is next to Jesus Christ and I don't think k he takes black issues seriously though it's cool Kardashian got him to sign a bill that will help blacks serving unnecessary long prison times.

I support him because I agree more with his ideas than those of liberal Dems. I have Nigerian friends in the US who support Trump too.
Your friends are minority in supporting Trump. Overwhelming majority of Nigerians in America are against him.We have Nigerian Americans on this forum and all are against the Dotard except one interloping Uncle Tom.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gesundheit: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

No, I don't think he is next to Jesus Christ and I don't think k he takes black issues seriously though it's cool Kardashian got him to sign a bill that will help blacks serving unnecessary long prison times.

I support him because I agree more with his ideas than those of liberal Dems. I have Nigerian friends in the US who support Trump too.

The main reason many black Americans and other Africans here loathe y'all. The affinity to lick the massa balls is high with folks from your corner.

But y'all lick massa balls as much as y'all like, the Neo nazis, kkk's, proud boys, Steve King, Steven Miller, David Duke, Richard Spencer and Donald Trump still views y'all lesser than human.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
What good is the wall when they can dig a tunnel under it. Majority of illegal aliens in America comes in with a visitor's visa and overstay or never go back. What about people coming in through the Norther Border ( Canada). I didn't hear the xenophobic republikkkans talking about building a wall through the Northern frontier. I can drive from my house and in six hours I will be in Toronto and i have see many people crossing illegally to Canada and US. Give me an answer to that. The border is just a right wing junk to show their hatred against Latinos and Latinas.

Thanks for the answer. All from me. Good day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
gesundheit:

The main reason many black Americans and other Africans here loathe y'all. The affinity to lick the massa balls is high with folks from your corner.

But y'all lick massa balls as much as y'all like, the Neo nazis, kkk's, proud boys, Steve King, Steven Miller, David Duke, Richard Spencer and Donald Trump still views y'all lesser than human.

From our corner they are all the same. Obama couldn't keep his claptrap shut about LGBT rights which he did with the Saudis (keep shut on LGBT rights) and other white presidents before him knew to not to do. Obama continued sanctions against Zimbabwe with the ZDERA act after Zimbabweans kicked out whites from their land. He dared not play brother and remove the sanctions, he kept it.

In the experience of informed Africans, Dems and Republicans, black and white Americans aren't that different when it comes to exploiting Africa unfairly. Trump does that but so would Hillary if she won. After all both parties like money.

Perhaps you should think about that before you say we lick the 'masaa's balls' here. From our POV they are all the same.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Thanks my man. I have no animose against you but just want to get my point across. Good luck my brother.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

Trump also pardoned James Johnson the first African American boxing Champ who was unjustly jailed because of his relationship with a white woman, The same Trump granted another black woman Alice Johnson clemency and set her free from Jail. Miraculously, The The unemployment rate among African Americans is at it's lowest since 2008 under Trump and the average income of black families are at a 10 year high under him but these liberal clowns will still be here shouting racism. Stop listening to these clowns, they lie as if their lives depend on it. The only reason why there is no necessity for a wall on the northern with canada border is because the US has no border crises there. No migrant caravans coming through there, no MS 13 gangs smuggling drugs and arms through there, No Human trafficking rings smuggling people in through there. It has nothing to do with racism. If you start listening to these liberal lunatics on nairaland, you won't know when you get lost in lies because all these clowns do is come here and lie their asses out. They are are just plantation niggers on the liberal plantation like you rightly quoted Kanye saying earlier but just follow us the good guys as we debunk every lie with facts after facts wink.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Thanks my man. I have no animose against you but just want to get my point across. Good luck my brother.
Shut up, we both know it won't be long before your intolerance shows and you start insulting him if he refuses to agree with you. And BTW, it is animus not animose. I'll be expecting my "thank you" for this sliver of knowledge I just passed to you though I don't trust you to be honourable enough to do the right thing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
UyiIredia:

And lest I forget, be fore warned about that abbeybailey guy A.K.A lucasbalo or lucasbaboon. he is well known to descend into throwing foul insults up and down whenever you confront him with indisputable facts. So if I were you, I would master the art of counter attacking or develop a very thick skin because it won't be long before it gets to your turn.

Obixcel, Itchie, Naza25, Temple1288, Elder0001, Raumdeuter, Zanas, Martinez19, coluka e.t.c are all there to give you testimonies about him. But not to worry, we Trump supporters on the forum got your back and we are more than capable of shutting him down whenever he decides to extend his profanities to you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anduku:

And lest I forget, be fore warned about that abbeybailey guy, he is well known to descend into throwing foul insults up and down whenever you confront him with indisputable facts. So if I were you, I would master the art of counter attacking or develop a very thick skin because it won't be long before it gets to your turn.

Obixcel, Itchie, Naza25, Temple1288, Elder0001, Raumdeuter, Zanas, Martinez19, coluka e.t.c are all there to give you testimonies about him. But not to worry, we Trump supporters on the forum got your back and we are more than capable of shutting him down whenever he decides to extend his profanities to you
Keep your hallucination going. With all your rants about America, you are still a no show when it comes to America. It's not surprising that pigs in Nigeria loves the Orange pig in DC. The Bottom line is that you and your ilks don't count when it comes to the good ole USA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anduku:

Shut up, we both know it won't be long before your intolerance shows and you start insulting him if he refuses to agree with you. And BTW, it is animus not animose. I'll be expecting my "thank you" for this sliver of knowledge I just passed to you though I don't trust you to be honourable enough to do the right thing
Obviously, your brain is not as sharp as you think. Check animose and find out if I am correct or not. A lowly military guy that his yearly salary is just a stipend for me. The day you can get a Visa and come to America and get your citizenship and vote for the Orange pig, holla at me but I know it's a dream of yours that will never comes to fruition.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Obviously, your brain is not as sharp as you think. Check animose and find out if I am correct or not. A lowly military guy that his yearly salary is just a stipend for me. The day you can get a Visa and come to America and get your citizenship and vote for the Orange pig, holla at me but I know it's a dream of yours that will never comes to fruition.
I didn't say that there is no word called animose, I am saying that the word you were supposed to use in that you post is animus which means hostility or ill feeling. Animose means courageous, bold, determined, resolute, full of spirit e.t.c so you can see that you are not right to have used it instead of animus in that post. I'm Still waiting for my thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Anduku:

I didn't say that there is no word called animose, I am saying that the word you were supposed to use in that you post is animus which means hostility or ill feeling. Animose means courageous, bold, determined, resolute, full of spirit e.t.c so you can see that you are not right to have used it instead of animus in that post. I'm Still waiting for my thank you
Go get your thank you from your worthless Thieflicians that have turned you into a robotic zombie in your country. With your rants about America, I will host you in a grand way in my house if you can get a Visa but I know it's an impossible mission to you. Case closed. Set your priorities right to move your life forward instead of posting junks about a country you know nothing about except the junk you follow from right wing blogs and hate groups that hates people of your color.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Go get your thank you from your worthless Thieflicians that have turned you into a robotic zombie in your country. With your rants about America, I will host you in a grand way in my house if you can get a Visa but I know it's an impossible mission to you. Case closed. Set your priorities right to move your life forward instead of posting junks about a country you know nothing about except the junk you follow from right wing blogs and hate groups that hates people of your color.

You lack wisdom

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom

Here we go again! Our throats are still parched thirsting for a single drop of wisdom from your magnanimous fountain of wisedoom! grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Anduku:

Oh please!! This is about the worst evidence of racism I have seen the liberal mob produce about racism. You bring a clip of a few seconds that doesn't prove a damn thing. What evidence do you have that he didn't shake the black guy outside the clip duration? The black guy looked extremely happy to me, he didn't look like someone who had just been shunted aside so other deserving folks could have their hands shaken. I'll tell you what I think, this is another dishonest liberal trying to be a smart ass.

1. Why did the guy cut the tape to just those few seconds? Why not show everything? Trump couldn't have been shaking hands for more than five minutes

2. This happened on TV. If it was true he never shook the black guy then CNN and all other liberal MSM must have gone on a vacation to the moon that none of them reported it. I have even googled and you can't find one single news story on this

3. I have seen a lot of doctored tapes from dishonest liberals to know that there is no depth of dishonesty they won't stoop to in their quest to paint Trump and his supporters bad. This is a weekend where we just saw the media running with a story of Trump supporting kids from Covington Catholic harrasing an elderly native American with video evidence but guess what someone found the full video and lo and behold!! It became obvious that the slimy, disgusting liberals had deliberately doctored the tape to make it look that way when in fact the Trump supporters were on their own and it was the native Americans who were deliberately provoking them and hurling racist insults at them. Meanwhile, the liberal media and social media space had already crucified those innocent kids just like you are doing to Trump based on this few seconds clip and their school even apologised and said they would be disciplined and probably expelled. Thank the good lord people started releasing full videos of what really happened and we saw another example of how disgustingly dishonest these liberals can be.

Have you forgotten the time they doctored a tape to claim Trump refused to shake a disabled boy's hands? Only for fuller tapes to show that he actually did shake the boy's hands earlier but they dishonestly cut that part off to make him look bad. I can give you more than ten examples of things like this so you have to do better if you want me to believe this as an example of racism. You can start by at least posting a full version of the video of all those whose hands he shakes, they are not many of them there, he couldn't have been shaking them for more than five minutes. I am 100 percent sure that the story will be different when that is done.
I believe there was a queue, Evey officer on the queue received a handshake from the president, every one except the black officer who was standing right in front of him with his hands outstretched whom your idol mysteriously didn't see to shake but saw to push aside, the second link contained another video depicting trump doing the same thing again with a black female supporter who tried to shake his hand many times and ended up looking stupid after trump pushed her aside on more than one occasion to shake his white supporters but he did see her to give her a patronizing pat on the shoulder like you'd do to a lapdog! Idolize and patronize him all you want, see no evil and hear no evil if it suits you, but to trump, an american lapdog(black) still has more potential ballot value than you'd ever have, so you won't even make it into the lapdog category! Just know what you are worth to your idol and eschew any high expectations from him!

Damn was it fun reading your sermonizing epistle in his defense! cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2019
BraniacX:
I believe there was a queue, Evey officer on the queue received a handshake from the president, every one except the black officer who was standing right in front of him with his hands outstretched whom your idol mysteriously didn't see to shake but saw to push aside, the second link contained another video depicting trump doing the same thing again with a black female supporter who tried to shake his hand many times and ended up looking stupid after trump pushed her aside on more than one occasion to shake his white supporters but he did see her to give her a patronizing pat on the shoulder like you'd do to a lapdog! Idolize and patronize him all you want, see no evil and hear no evil if it suits you, but to trump, an american lapdog(black) still has more potential ballot value than you'd ever have, so you won't even make it into the lapdog category! Just know what you are worth to your idol and eschew any high expectations from him!

Damn was it fun reading your sermonizing epistle in his defense! cheesy grin cheesy

You have a very low iQ.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2019
BraniacX:

Why do you liberals all have this same disgusting itch to lie in order to prove your point? You know I had to go back and watch that video several times because I was so sure I never saw the black officer's arms outstretched in front of Trump. You liberals should just knock it off , enough of the lies!!! And it can only be in your imaginary liberaltopia that a pat on a shoulder means you are treating the person like a dog. I mean, everyone knows what the phrase "to give someone a pat on the shoulder" means except for liberals like you who choose to see evil and hear evil in everything. And maybe you forgot that those Trump supporters that your liberal friends love calling racist pigs also have more potential ballot value to liberals than you'll ever have. So you can see that to them, you won't even make it into the pig category either. Just know what you are worth to your liberal idols and eschew any high expectations of them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Breaking!

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) has announced she is running for president in 2020!

This is surely the longest ever presidential campaign cycle, longer than that of 2008.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anduku:

Why do you liberals all have this same disgusting itch to lie in order to prove your point? You know I had to go back and watch that video several times because I was so sure I never saw the black officer's arms outstretched in front of Trump. You liberals should just knock it off , enough of the lies!!! And it can only be in your imaginary liberaltopia that a pat on a shoulder means you are treating the person like a dog. I mean, everyone knows what the phrase "to give someone a pat on the shoulder" means except for liberals like you who choose to see evil and hear evil in everything. And maybe you forgot that those Trump supporters that your liberal friends love calling racist pigs also have more potential ballot value to liberals than you'll ever have. So you can see that to them, you won't even make it into the pig category either. Just know what you are worth to your liberal idols and eschew any high expectations of them
oh so his arm wasn't outstretched? Lol thats new, and in the second video, I guess the woman had no arms either undecided farooq kperogi's description of APC supporters easily applies to trump supporters
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
https://www./ConsciousMelanatedKingLoveConsciousMelanatedqueens/permalink/590060094790949/
Hypocrisy when obvious is hard to defend, except you are a Nigerian trumptard like an unnamed cretin who imagines he has an IQ. When you build a wall and you claim it is to keep danger out but the danger actually comes from magatards watch them slink away when faced with the truth compared to yesterday when they were mocking an elderly native american protester
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
MSM begin backtracking their false and fake reporting over the encounter between a MAGA Hat student and a native American. Gosh! They almost ruined the teenager's life who is now receiving death threats no thanks to the earlier false report. I just hope CNN, The New York Times and the rest of the fake news gets sued for this.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Twice in one week: From Fake news reporting of Trump directing Cohen to lie, TO the encounter between a maga student and a Native American with all fake reporting...Really a Bad week for the Mainstream Media.

And wait for It shocked

A Democrat Congressman is now calling for the banning of MAGA hats as he calls it "provocative"

Hahahahahaha

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2019
BraniacX:
oh so his arm wasn't outstretched? Lol thats new, and in the second video, I guess the woman had no arms either undecided farooq kperogi's description of APC supporters easily applies to trump supporters
There's no place in that video that black officer was standing with his arms outstretched in front of Trump. Just stop with the blatant lies already!!! I don't even know why I am arguing this with you, I believe everyone who has watched it must have seen for themselves that that's nothing but a shameless lie. And I guess the term "pathological liars" applies to all liberals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:26am On Jan 22, 2019
BraniacX:
https://www./ConsciousMelanatedKingLoveConsciousMelanatedqueens/permalink/590060094790949/
Hypocrisy when obvious is hard to defend, except you are a Nigerian trumptard like an unnamed cretin who imagines he has an IQ. When you build a wall and you claim it is to keep danger out but the danger actually comes from magatards watch them slink away when faced with the truth compared to yesterday when they were mocking an elderly native american protester
Lmao!!! You are totally way behind current news events, that story has been utterly debunked as another example of dishonest liberals doctoring a tape to paint Trump supporters bad. You know who are the hypocrites now? The liberals you fawn over. I hope you will find it hard defending their hypocrisy because it's obvious. Be so kind as to click on this link from liberal leaning Reason to learn the latest developments and also see all the twitter retractions and apologies by your liberal idols below

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2019
And here are more and I think you too brainiacx owe them an apology too cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Some other less honourable liberal celebrities and media personalities couldn't bring themselves to apologise for their lies and dishonesty so they cowardly ran to start deleting their comments and stories on social media and think that people won't notice without even having the decency to apologise. The internet is forever though and the cowardly bastards have been exposed. Notice that a lot of this cowards work for fake ass news CNN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:06am On Jan 22, 2019
More of the cowardly liberal morons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Like I said in an earlier post, there is no depth of dishonesty that these dishonest liberals won't stoop to in their quest to paint Trump and his supporters bad but Trump will keep prevailing over them.

God Bless President Donald John Trump !!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.