Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1613454 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I used to but found out that it's difficult dialogueing with cultists. Just go through my recent posts and quote me dialogueing with these cultists.
Your argument is similar to saying its a waste of time factchecking trump.

I am not dialogueing with basilico. I am simply pointing out the stupidity of his thinking for others to see and I think it is a more productive use of my time than posting numerous insults at them like you do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

Your argument is similar to saying its a waste of time factchecking trump.

I am not dialogueing with basilico. I am simply pointing out the stupidity of his thinking for others to see and I think it is a more productive use of my time than posting numerous insults at them like you do.
Your dialogueing with basilico has gotten you nothing except for him to dig his heels on his lunacy about a country he knows nothing about. Talking about insults, you do your fair share of it subliminally. So your point is mute.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Your dialogueing with basilico has gotten you nothing except for him to dig his heels on his lunacy about a country he knows nothing about. Talking about insults, you do your fair share of it subliminally. So your point is mute.
I'm not dialogueing with basilico for basilico's sake. As I said, there are tons of people reading here who do not comment but benefit from and are influenced by what one says. Some of them will like or share this just so you know they exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

As the 45th president, 45 losses is enough
in Trevor Noah's voice or is it? grin
If you don't know, now you know cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Another instance where elected Republicans the same ones we accused of enabling Trump are the ones standing up to him

The top echolon and most of them are still hiding like the cowards they are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

I'm not dialogueing with basilico for basilico's sake. As I said, there are tons of people reading here who do not comment but benefit from and are influenced by what one says. Some of them will like or share this just so you know they exist.
Ok, got your point. You are still a good guy on the right side of history.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
happney65:

The top echolon and most of them are still hiding like the cowards they are.
Only Ten Republican Senators out of Fifty Three and about Twenty Seven Congressmen our of over Two Hundred. Republicans are bunch of idiots that are scared to death of a worthless and inept Pig. They are afraid of Trump and his useless tweets damaging their careers because they know that overwhelming majority of Republican voters still supports the Racist piece of garbage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Ok, got your point. You are still a good guy on the right side of history.
If one does not educate, those who share their ignorance will increase in number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6298138/joe-biden-transition-team-blocked#96763447

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
My God, I am disappointed in myself. I am just finding out trump actually ripped Reagans 1980 slogan. One Op here called trump okrikrika Reagan, I was inquisitive and started reading more about Reagan, then I stumbled on a button of Reagan's campaign.

For the past 4 years, I fvcked up. I didnt know.

Trump is a scammer, nothing original about him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Only Ten Republican Senators out of Fifty Three and about Twenty Seven Congressmen our of over Two Hundred. Republicans are bunch of idiots that are scared to death of a worthless and inept Pig. They are afraid of Trump and his useless tweets damaging their careers because they know that overwhelming majority of Republican voters still supports the Racist piece of garbage.

Yes they are..Bunch of Idiots

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
happney65:

Yes they are..Bunch of Idiots
The Majority leader in the Senate, Turtleneck MoscowMitch, The Minority Leader in the House of Representatives, Kevin Mccarthy and overwhelming majority of Republican Senators and Congressmen and women still can't come out and say Biden is the President elect because of their fear of Trump and his Nazi base. That's what's happening here but it makes no difference because on Jan 20, there will be a new President and Trump will go and face his nemesis in Ms James and Mr Vance.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
edi287:
These Trumpers need Jesus grin grin grin grin
It's all about conspiracy... we know them, we are used to them.. Awon crazy people.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
armyofone:
Ballots were delivered by boats, Tesla model X and Y, plane, DHL, flying saucer, space X brought some too etc

grin grin cheesy
They are not looking in the right place for fraudulent ballots cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Just look at him... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
See the fool Nigerians are supporting...

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Lol, Trump now owns the GOP & it only takes a tweet to end the career of any Republican that does not resonate with him.

He knows this and he is using it to hold them hostage, trump owns the asset(supporters) that elect those folks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
bayelsaowei:
You see the reason why the spineless Republicans are scared of Trump. They know he will destroy their political careers with his tweets because most of the so called Republicans are Nazis and Klans codedly. There are few Coons in their midst too that are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, Trump now owns the GOP & it only takes a tweet to end the career of any Republican that does not resonate with him.

He knows this and he is using it to hold them hostage, trump owns the asset(supporters) that elect those folks.
Exactly. I don't know the kind of power Trump have on these Republicans that they can't say the election is over and we are having another President comes January 20.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
As I said earlier, Saturdays are my days of reading extensively

So yeah as much as I love that trump didn't start new wars. But he did drop record numbers of bombs in Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia too

And now I read he pulling troops out of Somalia and Afghanistan ( I believe he is setting biden up tho)

But just referencing

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The Majority leader in the Senate, Turtleneck MoscowMitch, The Minority Leader in the House of Representatives, Kevin Mccarthy and overwhelming majority of Republican Senators and Congressmen and women still can't come out and say Biden is the President elect because of their fear of Trump and his Nazi base. That's what's happening here but it makes no difference because on Jan 20, there will be a new President and Trump will go and face his nemesis in Ms James and Mr Vance.

Another one..As stupid and mumuish as Buhari is,If he was the one that did this,Trump's umudike supporters would have gone haywire..But now,They can't while their God is doing worse..He will be in Georgia tonight to campaign and sure all he will be saying will be nonesense This guy should be locked up for ever mehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly. I don't know the kind of power Trump have on these Republicans that they can't say the election is over and we are having another President comes January 20.

Trump is now the most powerful republican, for real.

Deep down in their mind biden is the president-elect, David perdue acknowledged him recently in a zoom meeting but that will not happen in public.

All there action point to one thing - self preservation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You see the reason why the spineless Republicans are scared of Trump. They know he will destroy their political careers with his tweets because most of the so called Republicans are Nazis and Klans codedly. There are few Coons in their midst too that are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
he calls them RINOS...trump is just a child..probably he would call everyone plus himself a RINO once biden is inaugurated as president come Jan 20th. He is such a child..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
shegzhkn:

sad situation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
happney65:

Another one..As stupid and mumuish as Buhari is,If he was the one that did this,Trump's umudike supporters would have gone haywire..But now,They can't while their God is doing worse..He will be in Georgia tonight to campaign and sure all he will be saying will be nonesense This guy should be locked up for ever mehn
I am beginning to think trump is mentally ill.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Timiofak:
As I said earlier, Saturdays are my days of reading extensively

So yeah as much as I love that trump didn't start new wars. But he did drop record numbers of bombs in Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia too

And now I read he pulling troops out of Somalia and Afghanistan ( I believe he is setting biden up tho)

But just referencing
this should be fake news.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
like you said its Stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
bayelsaowei:

No he is not. That is who he has always been

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Timiofak:
My God, I am disappointed in myself. I am just finding out trump actually ripped Reagans 1980 slogan. One Op here called trump okrikrika Reagan, I was intuitive and started reading more about Reagan, then I stumbled on a button of Reagan's campaign.

For the past 4 years, I bleeped up. I didnt know.

Trump is a scammer, nothing original about him.
Me too.Thanks for this I had no idea edi287 was referring to this whenever he calls Trump "okrika Reagan" I was wondering why myself but did not bother finding out why.We really do learn everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Me too.Thanks for this I had no idea edi287 was referring to this whenever he calls Trump "okrika Reagan" I was wondering why myself but did not bother finding out why.We really do learn everyday

Exactly it pains me that I am finding out after he lost the presidency, I would have insulted his Nigerian supporters with it wella

Okirika Reagan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
bayelsaowei:

E don tey since wey I know my friend told me in 2016 when he won that Trump should never have been elected that he is suppose to be in a mental hospital that he has serious narcissism and was a very terrible person who would cause a lot of damage to the US.
I was optimistic despite not liking Trump it seems I heeded to Hillary words in her concession speech that Trump should be given a chance and everyone should support him so I thought he won't act on some of his hate campaign promises and his destructive and divisive personality.
4 years down the line I was wrong my friend was right.He basically saw the next 4 years and recently reminded me folliwing Trump's refusal to accept defeat.Trump should be in a mental hospital.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

E don tey since wey I know my friend told me in 2016 when he won that Trump should never have been elected that he is suppose to be in a mental hospital that he has serious narcissism and was a very terrible person who would cause a lot of damage to the US.
I was optimistic despite not liking Trump it seems I heeded to Hillary words in her concession speech that Trump should be given a chance and everyone should support him so I thought he won't act on some of his hate campaign promises and his destructive and divisive personality.
4 years down the line I was wrong my friend was right.He basically saw the next 4 years and recently reminded me folliwing Trump's refusal to accept defeat.Trump should be in a mental hospital.
grin..mental case. The man just wants an election over turned.. shocked..almost like he is in Zimbabwe or some other 3rd world country..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly it pains me that I am finding out after he lost the presidency, I would have insulted his Nigerian supporters with it wella

Okirika Reagan
okrika wake up... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: wirinet(m), bemeruca and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.