Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701623 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ouch!

mike19 minutes ago
I THANK GOD EVERY NIGHT FOR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !
•Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
•Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
•Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
•Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
•A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
•A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
•A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
•Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
•Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
•Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
•Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
•Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
•Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
•Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
•Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
•Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
•Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
•Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
•Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
•Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
•Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
•Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
•Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
•Added some 100 new immigration judges

U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in January, unemployment rate rose to 4%

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
obixcel:
You can't stop NATURE...Not trying to sound too hash but let's face it her time is almost done anytime soon.

Do you know you can even die before her?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2019
happney65:

Do you know you can even die before her?
All men die including you, The point is, when one gets to the age and point she is right now especially with the whole cancer of the lungs, and other health challenges then you should know such a one is getting close to the finish line. I know you all are worried about POTUS' next Supreme Court pick, but always remember that the body can't take it all, Nature has the final say just as God has designed it to be. I don't think she'll be there in the next 3 years. At a point something has to give.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2019
obixcel:
All men die including you, The point is, when one gets to the age and point she is right now especially with the whole cancer of the lungs, and other health challenges then you should know such a one is getting close to the finish line. I know you all are worried about POTUS' next Supreme Court pick, but always remember that the body can't take it all, Nature has the final say just as God has designed it to be. I don't think she'll be there in the next 3 years. At a point something has to give.

There you get it all wrong again..I am not even worried about her dieing so that Trump can have her replaced..I am just saying she might not even die on the next 20years...Thats a fact..

You cant just say she wont be around for the next 3years.She might, and she might not..Lots of People here with just Malaria would even die before her..Thats the simple truth..

So you dont wish death on anybody.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
obixcel:
I know you all are worried about POTUS' next Supreme Court pick,
Really? Because Potus is picking the next Supreme Court Judge from Nigeria for Nigeria where the President can presumably tell the judge the decision he wants and get it?

I'm laughing, lol!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
happney65:

Is he a Buharist?
Budaatum is a buharist

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Not content with legalizing abortion up until the moment of birth, these despicable, blood sucking liberals are now pushing for children to be killed even after they have already been born courtesy governor Ralph Northam in Virginia. I recall one of my earlier comments on this thread and I quote, "This will not even be the last of the abominations that these evil liberals will promote and attempt to legalize because I have a very good idea of what is happening and I will only tell them that they are on a path that will ultimately lead to their destruction.'' . Expect more and more abominations to be promoted by this evil liberals all the while crying racism, sexism and all other isms while pushing their evil agenda under cover.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
budaatum:
It is not legal to abort a foetus at 9 months in New York!
budaatum:
Here is a link to the act.

If you read the entire article you might find that op distorted the facts a bit!

ARTICLE 25-A
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH ACT
SECTION 2599-AA. ABORTION.
§ 2599-AA. ABORTION. 1. A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER LICENSED, CERTIFIED, OR AUTHORIZED UNDER TITLE EIGHT OF THE EDUCATION LAW, ACTING WITH-
IN HIS OR HER LAWFUL SCOPE OF PRACTICE, MAY PERFORM AN ABORTION WHEN,
ACCORDING TO THE PRACTITIONER'S REASONABLE AND GOOD FAITH PROFESSIONAL
JUDGMENT BASED ON THE FACTS OF THE PATIENT'S CASE: THE PATIENT IS WITHIN
TWENTY-FOUR WEEKS FROM THE COMMENCEMENT OF PREGNANCY, OR THERE IS AN
ABSENCE OF FETAL VIABILITY, OR THE ABORTION IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE
PATIENT'S LIFE OR HEALTH.
Anduku:
Not content with legalizing abortion up until the moment of birth, these despicable, blood sucking liberals are now pushing for children to be killed even after they have already been born courtesy governor Ralph Northam in Virginia.
When you start to fabricate untruths, it becomes obvious that you don't really have a point!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
While many characterized Northam’s radio comments as an implied endorsement of infanticide, a Catholic bioethicist told CNA that he did not believe the governor explicitly went that far.

Dr. Joe Zalor, an ethicist at the National Catholic Bioethics Center, told CNA that he did not see the comments as discussing infanticide, per se, but he did find the bill itself to be “highly problematic” and he is glad that it was tabled in committee.

Zalor drew a distinction between circumstances were a may have child survived an abortion and when it was born with such a severe condition that it was medically dying of natural causes from the moment of birth.

“There’s nothing morally wrong if you have a child with a very severe illness and there’s really nothing that medicine can do--it is admissible (...) to give the child comfort care and let them die a natural death in the arms of their parents,” explained Zalor.

Infanticide, he said, involved the taking of deliberate action to hasten the death of the infant.

Zalor said that he believes this bill, and similar legislation being considered in other states, is “the culture of death being exposed for what it is.”

“And it’s very, very ugly. A silver lining to this may be that people are waking up.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
happney65:

There you get it all wrong again..I am not even worried about her dieing so that Trump can have her replaced..I am just saying she might not even die on the next 20years...Thats a fact..

You cant just say she wont be around for the next 3years.She might, and she might not..Lots of People here with just Malaria would even die before her..Thats the simple truth..

So you dont wish death on anybody.
If you all aren't worried about Ginsburg then what's the need for the HANG IN THERE!! sign?
hahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
obixcel:
If you all aren't worried about Ginsburg then what's the need for the HANG IN THERE!! sign?
hahahaha
Don't mind them, let them be deceiving themselves. Some of them have even started offering to die in her place cheesy, Clowns

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
obixcel:
hahahaha

There you go again..You see why I said you trumpsters and buharists reason the same..Am I the one that put the sign there?I was only referring to where you said it is guaranteed she would die in the next 3 years at most that was why i said you cant be so sure as this is life and we cant predict..

Someone that has malaria can die in 2days while the individual with Cancer will keep on living

I hope you get my point now?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am at work but I want to leave early to go eat some McDonalds KFC #ExecutiveTime
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
happney65:

There you go again..You see why I said you trumpsters and buharists reason the same.
Stop insulting my bubu please! angry
Not all buharists are trumpissed!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Little known story about a DC murder never investigated to conclusion.Julianne Assange offered money 20k dollars on info about his death.Please note wiikileaks never outs it's informers.
Seith Rich. He was a DNC staffer A campaign data analyst who died in a robbery where nothing was stolen from him. He saw how Benny Sanders was not given an equal opportunity to the chosen one.It was her time.
Forensica said the data transfer speed of hacked info was not thru internet but thru local data transfer to a thumb drive.
Crowdsrike claimed Russian's hacked DNC.
Meanwhile we had the Awan Pakistan family with access to DNC servers and their story has been hushed up ,they were doing Dropbox of DNC Congress where even Debbie Weissermam retained them even after it was revealed they were up to no good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Seth Rich. Never forget that name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2019
FBI claims Russia hacked DNC server but never concluded Seth Rich murder.FBI never examined the supposedly hacked DNC server by Russia.
They rely on a report from Crowdstrike. Whose cofounder Suissman was a partner at the Clinton hired lawfirm Perkins Coie that paid Fusion GPS to produce the salacious Russian dossier who the FBI director James Comey described as unverified and salacious. Yet the FBI used Steele dossier to spy on Trump via unlawful FISA warrants.
And note one of the FISA judges who granted the FISA warrant, a Mr Contreras was a friend of Trump hating DP director of Counterintelligence Peter Strozyk now since fired. In Flynn case ,judge Contreras was removed maybe withdrew after he had already accepted a guilty plea from Flynn.
I have never seen so much corruption in my life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2019
basilico:
Seth Rich. Never forget that name.
More details please!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38am On Feb 05, 2019
budaatum:

More details please!

Seth Rich. DNC campaign data analyst. Dead after a shooting in Washington DC at 3am walking to his suburban house.
On Twitter he his profile photos show him a proud American. Was a proud Bernie Sanders supporter.
Julliam Assange offered 20k or so for info on his death. Former DNC chair Debbie Weissermam commented that Seth Rich death was a turning point in a book she authored. She had been leaking the chosen one ,her turn, to her in Presidential debate but Seth Rich death affected her
The media will NEVER report this because they were all for leftist media who now want to justify late term abortion abortion of a late term baby about to be born when the cervixz has already dilated because the mother does not want the kid.
NB Some of the names I have posted could be wrong. I'm glad if I'm corrected by Abblebailey for instance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:46am On Feb 05, 2019
basilico:

Seth Rich. DNC campaign data analyst. Dead after a shooting in Washington DC at 3am walking to his suburban house.
On Twitter he his profile photos show him a proud American. Was a proud Bernie Sanders supporter.
Julliam Assange offered 20k or so for info on his death. Former DNC chair Debbie Weissermam commented that Seth Rich death was a turning point . She had been leaking the chosen one ,her turn, to her in Presidential debate but Seth Rich death affected her
Seen a lot of conspiracy related fakenews on this. What's your angle?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2019
budaatum:

Seen a lot of conspiracy related fakenews on this. What's your angle?

No I've gleaned all these from the media that does not support abortion etc. And also from testimony to Congress, senate investigation.
About Seth Rich ( never forget that name ) that could be some conspiracy but I have posts where I mentioned names

Among my Circles it's generally believed known that
Clinton campaign hired firm created Russian Collusion.
Glen Simpson Founder of Fusion GPS delivered on that hire, paid by Perkins Coie being paid by DNC.
In the third presidential debate Hillary said 17 agencies had said Trump Campaign was colluding with Russia. It was only 3 that said that,the other 14 never said that. But hey.
In short Russia collusion is a myth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2019
On one of Mueller's indictments. Paul Managort was lobbyist for Ukraine. Do you know whom he hired.Tony Podesta. brother to Clinton campaign manager whose emails are all over wiileaks. Why the idiot was using a very easy to hack password.
The Podesta group retroactively filed a FARA but Manafort who is being judged by Amy Jackaon an appointed Obama judge is in solitary confinement for the same crime Tony Podesta did of not registered foreign. lobbyist Tony Podesta was Clinton campaign manager and would probably be the Mike Pompeo today had she won.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:31am On Feb 05, 2019
In other news it appears that Clinton home brewn server was hacked by the Chinese.
When FBI director of James Comey said that her server could have been compromised by hostile actors he actually knew that all emails sent went to Chinese. But Muh Russia collusion narrative had to be preserved .

Epochtmes reports that all her emails went to a Chinese company in real time from 2011
Ponder this. CIA lost agents in China thru brutal methods. Which the media will not report.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:03am On Feb 05, 2019
What I see today despite the Clinton crimes I have detailed
Mueller indictin meet.
Paul Managort For crimes before 2016
George Papadopoulos For lying about when he met with an FBI agent
Mike Cohen For crimes before 2016
Russians For using 6USD to pay bots( While Clinton spent 1B)
Flynn For not telling the truth about talks with Kislak as NAT advisor

Roger Stone, For not saying he sent emails looking for Assnge which he never did get a reply
Most of Mueller's indictments came about after he started investigation Process crimes that have nothing to do with Russian Collusion.
His bull dog. Andrew Weissman who prosecuted Arthur Anderson , caused it close with 85k jobs only for SCOTUS to reverse him on a 9-0 desicion.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
basilico:

No I've gleaned all these from the media that does not support abortion etc. And also from testimony to Congress, senate investigation.

Among my Circles it's generally believed known that
Sounds to me like you and your "Circles" love your conspiracies, basilico.

It's just a pity that Hillary won the last Presidential election! If Trump had won and was President now, I can just see how he would tell all the security agencies to lock her up first and investigate her afterwards, after all, with all you've posted here, she'd have to be guilty of something! But unfortunately, and what a pity, she is President of the United States of America, in charge of all the agencies that would have been investigating her, and can just order them to do as she wishes, and the Senate and the House, both of which her party control, are ignoring all her atrocious crimes and stupidly shamelessly support her!

But don't you worry. Her four years will soon up. She only has two more years of immunity! By the next election (or the one after in six years time at the most, though I doubt she could last that long as the American public can not possibly ignore all the evidence you present here and give her two terms, lailai never!), her time will up, and I don't think, least I hope, former Presidents don't have immunity from prosecution. Then our dear Trump, the gods willing, will be President Trump of the United States of America in charge of all the agencies at last and can order them to drain the swamp and lock her up. And while he's at it, he can ban abortions, and the pill, and condoms, and sex outside marriage in a church even, and our beloved United States of America will finally be MAGA!

Meanwhile, I smh!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
New York prosecutors seek records from Trump inauguration committee

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/york-prosecutors-seek-records-trump-inauguration-committee-sources/story?id=60841246

Prosecutors in New York's Southern District have subpoenaed documents from President Donald Trump's inauguration committee, sources with direct knowledge told ABC News, indicating that even as the special counsel probe appears to be nearing an end, another investigation that could hamstring the president and his lawyers is widening.

The subpoena from the Southern District, which came from its public corruption section, is the latest activity focusing on Trump's political fundraising both before and immediately after the 2016 election.

"We have just received a subpoena for documents. While we are still reviewing the subpoena, it is our intention to cooperate with the inquiry," a spokesperson for the inauguration told ABC News.

Prosecutors are seeking documents and records related to the committee's donors to the massive inauguration fund, according to sources familiar with the request. Prosecutors also are seeking information on attendees to the events surrounding the inauguration, including benefits to top-level donors such as photo opportunities with Trump, sources said.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/15/trump-inaugural-committee-paid-26-million-to-friend-of-melania-trump.html

Trump inaugural committee paid $26 million to friend of first lady Melania Trump

- Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a New York party planner and friend of first lady Melania Trump, was paid $26 million by the Trump inaugural committee.
- The payment was disclosed in an IRS form that revealed the committee spent more than $90 million on events surrounding the 2017 inauguration of Donald Trump.
- The committee gave $5 million to charity, out of a total $106 million raised.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shopkeeper, you need to stop spreading these lies, or rather, alternative facts, and join the true conspiracy theorists.

Everyone here knows Mrs Hillary Clinton is the current President of America and the swamp, and that most honest Trump is going to jail, wrongly!

Or isn't that so, basilico?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019

Secret files show how the Trump Moscow Tower talks unfolded, while Trump heaped praise on Putin

Ahead of Michael Cohen’s testimony, read the original paper trail behind the campaign to build Europe’s tallest tower in Moscow — and how it played out alongside Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5719169-Trump-Moscow.html

...for those who like to read...these 2 links are very long...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Alice Johnson a black woman sentenced to life in prison in 1997 granted pardon by Trump

Matthew Charles another Africa American jailed for 35yrs released under the first step act

He really hate blacks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
Alice Johnson a black woman sentenced to life in prison in 1997 granted pardon by Trump

Matthew Charles another Africa American jailed for 35yrs released under the first step act

He really hate blacks
Trump also pardoned Jack Johnson the first African American heavyweight boxing champion after been unjustly condemned for a crime he didn't commit. Obama couldn't even do that because of the racially charged nature of that case but Trump had the cojones to do it and these liberal clowns will still have the nerves to be shouting racism up and down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

Secret files show how the Trump Moscow Tower talks unfolded, while Trump heaped praise on Putin

Ahead of Michael Cohen’s testimony, read the original paper trail behind the campaign to build Europe’s tallest tower in Moscow — and how it played out alongside Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5719169-Trump-Moscow.html

...for those who like to read...these 2 links are very long...

Lmao grin still quoting from buzzfeed? You guys will never learn your lesson will you? Only a dumb liberal will click that link to read any long post from buzzfeed. I mean even the liberal MSM won't touch buzzfeed with a ten foot pole right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Anduku:

Lmao grin still quoting from buzzfeed? You guys will never learn your lesson will you? Only a dumb liberal will click that link to read any long post from buzzfeed. I mean even the liberal MSM won't touch buzzfeed with a ten foot pole right now
Lol...that's why he is a ShopCleaner grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.