Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1618522 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
As security risk as Nigeria is, naija is sweet and one gotta be ready security wise, at least to some personal extent. I always get in unannounced, stay in a hotel for 5 days sleeping and boozing the stress away.. then I tell my folks I am around. Spend two days with them.. then embark on some tourist trips to Olumo rock at abk, then back to the hotel, then jet off to US.. Bruh, I can't come and kee myself cheesy
Supported. I will be in Lasgidi in a little over a week. I have a very trusted guy that works for my Pop picks me up at the Airport and never stays in hotel in Lagos. The only place I stayed in hotel is Ijebu Mushin when I went with my Dad for his friend's funeral but that hotel wasn't bad because the guy from Britain that owns the hotel did a beautiful job of equipping it and the maintenance is superb. Prefers to stay with friends in the few places I have been to in Nigeria than hotels.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
ote author=LoyalHustler1 post=97096491]Have you ever watched a football/soccer match before, where the whole world thought a team has lost already and there is no way to win again but surprisingly, unbelievably the team everyone thought it was over for suddenly pulled out a miracle just at the very last second to become the winner.

Case study!!! Taken from the PSG VS Barcelona's football match many years ago when Barcelona needed to score 5 goals to qualify.

The whole knew it was humanly impossible for Barcelona to qualify.

This was a team that was beaten four goals to nothing In paris.

But on that day during the match when Barcelona was leading 3 goals to nothing, suddenly PSG scored thereby taking goal aggregate to 5 vs 3.

Now Barcelona needed 6 goals which is 3 more goals to qualify and it's already about 70 minutes already.

Like it was now humanly very very impossible for Barcelona to qualify but what happened at the end was breathtaking, it was unbelievable, beyond human, beyond reason, beyond science.

Barcelona went on to score three goals in the space of about 10 minutes and qualifed.

Now i consider the vote of the electoral college as the goal cavani scored in the second half in spain which kind of made it humanly impossible for Barcelona ( Trump) to win.

But between now and January 20 what will happen will shock the world just like how Barcelona shocked the world.

Trump will be Inaugurated at the End.

Mark my words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZaoa2FX5E

by the order of Ishawuru [/quote]

Tell them.Its not over until the fat lady sings.
The day cast in stone is Jan 20.
This is a republic not a popular democracy.

She hasn't sung yet, she'll fart on the liberals

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
As security risk as Nigeria is, naija is sweet and one gotta be ready security wise, at least to some personal extent. I always get in unannounced, stay in a hotel for 5 days sleeping and boozing the stress away.. then I tell my folks I am around. Spend two days with them.. then embark on some tourist trips to Olumo rock at abk, then back to the hotel, then jet off to US.. Bruh, I can't come and kee myself cheesy
Will like to do Olumo Rock and that's not far from Lagos but you are scaring me now with the way you are talking about Naija. I keep to myself much in Nigeria because I don't want my brother and two Sisters saying we told you but I would love to explore the country more. Will have a deep discussion with my cousin who is my partner in crime in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
No wife, no children, no money, sharing apartment with friends and calling someone that's way above your pay grade loser. Go to Ogbomosho and feed your parents. $1.000 you can't come up with. Typical gambler that has nothing. $1.000 like I said or hush your filthy mouth. Whenever you are in Chicago, holla at me and I will get my boys at Uptown precisely Sheridan and Wilson to give you a little mark that you will carry for the rest of your life. $1.000 to a good cause or hush your mouth. Done with you perennial loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lmao football analogy everywhere, soon una go use cricket, signs of meltdown anyway

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
basilico:
ote author=LoyalHustler1 post=97096491]Have you ever watched a football/soccer match before, where the whole world thought a team has lost already and there is no way to win again but surprisingly, unbelievably the team everyone thought it was over for suddenly pulled out a miracle just at the very last second to become the winner.

Case study!!! Taken from the PSG VS Barcelona's football match many years ago when Barcelona needed to score 5 goals to qualify.

The whole knew it was humanly impossible for Barcelona to qualify.

This was a team that was beaten four goals to nothing In paris.

But on that day during the match when Barcelona was leading 3 goals to nothing, suddenly PSG scored thereby taking goal aggregate to 5 vs 3.

Now Barcelona needed 6 goals which is 3 more goals to qualify and it's already about 70 minutes already.

Like it was now humanly very very impossible for Barcelona to qualify but what happened at the end was breathtaking, it was unbelievable, beyond human, beyond reason, beyond science.

Barcelona went on to score three goals in the space of about 10 minutes and qualifed.

Now i consider the vote of the electoral college as the goal cavani scored in the second half in spain which kind of made it humanly impossible for Barcelona ( Trump) to win.

But between now and January 20 what will happen will shock the world just like how Barcelona shocked the world.

Trump will be Inaugurated at the End.

Mark my words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZaoa2FX5E

by the order of Ishawuru

Tell them.Its not over until the fat lady sings.
The day cast in stone is Jan 20.
This is a republic not a popular democracy.

She hasn't sung yet, she'll fart on the liberals
One more month till you eat the final and greatest L.

We just hope you don't come up with another lame excuse when Trump gets chased out of the White House...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
This loser won't stop making noise all over. Explain why a 50 plus grown asss man is still begging for people younger than him and people his age to feed him

Go and work to feed yourself. Is that too hard to ask of a grown man. But he is here wailing that people have refused to feed him

Every responsible person is hoping to get a job and feed himself but this sewage dweller is banking on others to feed him and moaning that they arent
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Done with you. When you can save $1.000 to help a good cause which I doubt, holla at me. By the way, I am in my 70s brainstem. This is not getting me anywhere since a rich Republican can't come up with a $1K for a good cause. Bye skunk, speak to yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Will like to do Olumo Rock and that's not far from Lagos but you are scaring me now with the way you are talking about Naija. I keep to myself much in Nigeria because I don't want my brother and two Sisters saying we told you but I would love to explore the country more. Will have a deep discussion with my cousin who is my partner in crime in Lagos.
Don't be scared, naija is fine. Just be safe...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Go and work, No one will pay for your meals. Able bodied man begging all over interwebs for people to feed him

Go out there and work Bum
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
There's a woman by name Ezekwesili on CNN worldwide just now laying it down on Buhari about the children abducted in Katsina State. She said Buhari is not mentally fit to run the country and independent mental evaluation of Buhari is needed because the country is in quagmire. Wow, do anyone know about the woman. CNN said she's the founder of Where is our Girls abducted few years ago by Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Don't be scared, naija is fine. Just be safe...
Still coming because that's my yearly pilgrimage. I love visiting Lagos though. What I don't care for is the traffic but I love the noise and that fish pepper soup that's a little spicy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
ono:

You must fear the man so much. . . . it shows.

one trait of trump cultism is that they always PROJECT their fears and sins

We all know your head is in all up trumps conspiracy bs
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cocaine Mitch and Senate GOP finally acknowledges Biden as President elect
............Shamefully after Putin did his own.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
A bullet train or those one that put coal in your face and nose ?
Please tell me because I'm excited about the train ride already cheesy

happney65:

Still very safe.The current spate of insecurity happening in Nigeria hasnt had a massive toll on the SW like the north and parts of the SS and SE. The Govornors of the SW even had to establish a joint security outfit named AMOTEKUN..So far the Lagos Ibadan highway is still safe and currently undertaking reconstruction and also the Lagos Ibadan train just started.

And also,Overland flies Lagos to Ibadan and vice.versa daily..checked days back and the least air ticket is about 25,000 naira.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Obrigardo:

MoscowMitch took his clue from his booster Putin after holding up for about six weeks since Biden became a President elect. That's a Republican majority leader and that's how low Republican Party has fallen into.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
armyofone:
A bullet train or those one that put coal in your face and nose ?
Please tell me because I'm excited about the train ride already cheesy

The train ride will be a better option for you and the price will be fair not to talk of safety and no traffic logjam.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Trump lapdogs are now calling MoscowMitch part of the Deep State for addressing Biden as the President elect. How dumb are these guys. Anyone that doesn't go along with their conspiracies and lunacy is part of the Deep State. Thank God Trump is going away in a little over a month. Biden needs to unite the country because America is fractured now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
only two minutes. shocked

Facts About Africa
@OnlyAfricaFacts

Ronald Reagan, one of most influential modern presidents of the United States (1981-1989), had this appalling view about our African UN delegates in October, 1971.

(NowThis)

https://twitter.com/OnlyAfricaFacts/status/1338880153288663040

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
MoscowMitch took his clue from his booster Putin after holding up for about six weeks since Biden became a President elect. That's a Republican majority leader and that's how low Republican Party has fallen into.

so low that they have to kowtow to putin all the time

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump lapdogs are now calling MoscowMitch part of the Deep State for addressing Biden as the President elect. How dumb are these guys. Anyone that doesn't go along with their conspiracies and lunacy is part of the Deep State. Thank God Trump is going away in a little over a month. Biden needs to unite the country because America is fractured now.

OMG grin i've never seen people so deliberately stupid and in love with being stupid

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm sick of this peace talk by the Bidens. No one in the GOP senate gonna work with y'all in expanding ACA, pack the court, cancel student debt, remove filbuster. These folks ain't learnt nada from previous Moscowmitch antics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
See my egbons trashing it out like - kilode? Kilon shele ? We should be happy the confusionist is leaving!
Dayo and Lucas, no Amala and ewedu obe and congo meat stew for you guys this Christmas!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

That self loathing wannabe need to be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Obrigardo:

He is really Moscow Mitch grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Trump Last Grasp Effort To Overturn The Results Of The Elections.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thanks - i don't like those mean guys with guns that stop you on the way asking some questions i hardly get a tail or head about.

PrideofLincoln1:
The train ride will be a better option for you and the price will be fair not to talk of safety and no traffic logjam.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
I'm sick of this peace talk by the Bidens. No one in the GOP senate gonna work with y'all in expanding ACA, pack the court, cancel student debt, remove filbuster. These folks ain't learnt nada from previous Moscowmitch antics.

Biden should be in Georgia today to get georgia blue again and the Senate will be blue again

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
armyofone:
Thanks - i don't like those mean guys with guns that stop you on the way asking some questions i hardly get a tail or head about.

That is why I hardly drive in Lagos and when I do, I have my cousin Tobi with me to deal with them. Those guys look terrifying with that AK 47 held together with ragged piece of rags. They will point that gun at you unknowingly not knowing a weapon can discharge when really heated up. Scary and hungry looking guys too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
armyofone:

Maybe I am wrong, they don't mess with women that much. Have been stopped few times by them and I always be nice to them and never have a problem with any of them. One told me by the entrance to Eleko Beach couple years ago that he and his partner are very thirsty and Tobi just gave them 2K. I guess most of them are nice if you approach them respectfully. The same goes with our Police Officers here too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

That self loathing wannabe need to be ignored.
Yes indeed. Done that already. Mucho Gracias Buddy. It's a good day in the Fruited Plains knowing Trump will be out of our National Discuss in few weeks. That's a big achievement for us all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
armyofone:
See my egbons trashing it out like - kilode? Kilon shele ? We should be happy the confusionist is leaving!
Dayo and Lucas, no Amala and ewedu obe and congo meat stew for you guys this Christmas!

Ma da alainironu adagba madanu ara Galatia yen lohun, If you followed you will see its the beggar that has been wailing non stop even when I ignored it
Me go still come chop amala and ogunfe from Hauwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.