Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1607265 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Hey buddy, how's Cuba as per social life? Planing Cuba or Trinidad & Tobago next vacation.. smiley

You won't regret it. A lot of Canadians go there mostly, but also some UK guys. I enjoyed my first trip (2011) so much, I went back in 2014. I stayed in Holguin in the South-East which required a flight to Havana but I would recommend Varadero which is within 40 mins by road to Havana. That way you can enjoy the beach lifestyle but within short reach of the culture in Havana.

Per socials, fine girls boku, fine dining is cheap as is going out, and any other leisure or watersports activities you can think of. The one thing to remember is all Cubans earn $20 per month except Doctors who earn $25 so a little money goes a long way there, for example when I was there my ear was blocked and I got a microsuction for $10 which costs £75-£100 in UK. Anything you can think of is quarter to half the price in any other holiday destinations. Even most of the artwork that hangs in my house was bought from there for the low-low

Never been to Trinidad but a lot of my Naija guys go there for Carnival often as we have many Naija Doctors practising there, and they always catch major cruise there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ibime:

You won't regret it. A lot of Canadians go there mostly, but also some UK guys. I enjoyed my first trip (2011) so much, I went back in 2014. I stayed in Holguin in the South-East which required a flight to Havana but I would recommend Varadero which is within 40 mins by road to Havana. That way you can enjoy the beach lifestyle but within short reach of the culture in Havana.

Per socials, fine girls boku, fine dining is cheap as is going out, and any other leisure or watersports activities you can think of. The one thing to remember is all Cubans earn $20 per month except Doctors who earn $25 so a little money goes a long way there, for example when I was there my ear was blocked and I got a microsuction for $10 which costs £75-£100 in UK. Anything you can think of is quarter to half the price in any other holiday destinations. Even most of the artwork that hangs in my house was bought from there for the low-low

Never been to Trinidad but a lot of my Naija guys go there for Carnival often as we have many Naija Doctors practising there, and they always catch major cruise there.
Insightful! Wow. Now I am tempted cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
In 22 Days President Donald Trump will be inaugurated for a second term as President of the United States of America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yes o o o.. . . It’s going down in Georgia!! The unmasking of corruption is going o o o. Basilico, switch over to OAN and other real news websites!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
---Biden wins Georgia election again on the 29th of December---

Raffensperger: No fraud found in Cobb Co. ballot signature audit latest count

A ballot signature match audit in Cobb County found “no fraudulent absentee ballots,” and confirmed the “original outcome” of the November 2020 presidential race, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a Tuesday release.

Raffensperger said this audit came after a hand recount and then a subsequent machine recount requested by the Trump campaign. /https://www.wtoc.com/2020/12/29/raffensperger-no-fraud-found-cobb-co-ballot-signature-audit/

---The question now is which way do Trump and MAGAs want Georgia to count the ballots---

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
ono:
Yes o o o.. . . It’s going down in Georgia!! The unmasking of corruption is going o o o. Basilico, switch over to OAN and other real news websites!

Anoda empty head.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
---Roger Stone spotted partying with Trump at Mar-a-lago---then later bragging about giving Donald Trump political advice to prevent Biden/Harris nomination---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Qstorm:
In 22 Days President Donald Trump will be inaugurated for a second term as President of the United States of America.
ono:

In 21 days actually Biden will be sworn in and Trump will leave office and probably visit prison wink the American people have denied him a second term cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Pence don comot hand for their matter cheesy

But, those people are crazy angry

---Thank goodness---VP Pence knows what's going on and respectfully steps away from committing sedition---

---Disclaimer---listening to Nairaland MAGAs---Basilico, Dapacity, Ono et all---can be seriously dangerous---

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Pelosi no dey waste time on things like that. Pelosi, my sugar mummy kiss cheesy

---Nancy Pelosi has consistently showed Trump who is the 'boss'---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sadly Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, 41, (R-LA) died of COVID-19

Louisiana Republican Representative-elect Luke Letlow, who was scheduled to be sworn in on Sunday, died Tuesday evening from complications related to COVID-19. The incoming representative for Louisiana's 5th Congressional District, 41, was first admitted to a hospital on Dec. 19 and later transferred to LSU Health Shreveport in critical condition and "apparently suffered a cardiac event" on Tuesday that led to his death, Shreveport Dr. G.E. Ghali told NOLA.com https://www.foxnews.com/politics/luke-letlow-louisiana-what-to-know-late-congressman-elect

---Everyone should take the covid-19 very serious and adhere to all protocols---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
feedthenation:
Sadly Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, 41, (R-LA) died of COVID-19

Louisiana Republican Representative-elect Luke Letlow, who was scheduled to be sworn in on Sunday, died Tuesday evening from complications related to COVID-19. The incoming representative for Louisiana's 5th Congressional District, 41, was first admitted to a hospital on Dec. 19 and later transferred to LSU Health Shreveport in critical condition and "apparently suffered a cardiac event" on Tuesday that led to his death, Shreveport Dr. G.E. Ghali told NOLA.com https://www.foxnews.com/politics/luke-letlow-louisiana-what-to-know-late-congressman-elect

---Everyone should take the covid-19 very serious and adhere to all protocols---

41!

Are these suckers going to learn?!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
LordReed:

41!
Are these suckers going learn?!
The GOP will mourn him and then continue downplaying the virus in next few days.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Timiofak:

Anoda empty head.
He put OAN and "real" in the same sentence grin grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Senator Josh Hawley becomes the first US Senator to firmly commit to challenging the result of the presidential election next Wednesday.

It’s now likely that a potential discarding of the EC votes of certain swing states will be voted on by the entire Congress.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
BREAKING
Kathleen Hicks has been nominated by Biden to be the next Deputy Secretary of Defense.

If confirmed, she will be the first woman to serve in the position...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Even if Pence objects to the certified slates of electors from the contested states, both chambers would need to agree. Even if the Senate agrees with Pence, the House will not. According to the ECA (Electoral Count Act) if both chambers are not in agreement, the decision on which slate to select goes back to the states’ governors. Even if Pence objects to the certified slates of electors from the contested states, both chambers would need to agree.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
PDPGuy:
Even if Pence objects to the certified slates of electors from the contested states, both chambers would need to agree. Even if the Senate agrees with Pence, the House will not. According to the ECA (Electoral Count Act) if both chambers are not in agreement, the decision on which slate to select goes back to the states’ governors. Even if Pence objects to the certified slates of electors from the contested states, both chambers would need to agree.
Senate will not side with Pence. Romney, Murkowski, Sasse are confirmed to side with Dems. That's not counting the ones that are tired of the whole thing.
Trump is getting booted out whether he likes it or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
edi287:

Senate will not side with Pence. Romney, Murkowski, Sasse are confirmed to side with Dems. That's not counting the ones that are tired of the whole thing.

Exactly.The charade they are planning is just to delay the thing for a few hours.

Lol let Trumpist keep dreaming the attempt is dead on arrival if it was that easy it would have been PRESIDENT AL GORE and PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
sanpipita:

You are the one being weird.

Interesting how you projected his mere admiration for Nancy Pelosi to something else, someone calls a lady sugar mummy and all your mind could do is think about it sexually, you are the one with fantasies

If you have had sugar mummies before who you warmed their beds you can tell us, and have you wanked to peoples pictures on your phone on numerous occasions? I can bet this is what you do and you think everyone is like you.

Anyway Nancy Pelosi is our sugar mummy go and burn.
the dickless perv LoyalHustler is a sex obsessed pervert who sees almost everything from sex tinted lenses, so you shouldn't be surprised that that was his interpretation undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
sanpipita:

How many people has he successfully enlarged their schlong for? sounds like a scam but eh he is truly just like Trump
penis enlargement can only be a scam, his scam cheesy personally I think he is dickless grin and that is what I call him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Biden foreign policy in 2021.

BLAME RUSSIA FOR 4 YEARS

prepare to hear Russia from morning till night on CNN fake news channel.

Biden foreign policy for Africa in 2021

A lot of that money will be spent on promoting trans-gender rights in Africa

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

BLAME RUSSIA FOR 4 YEARS

Fuccvk off.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
sanpipita:

The GOP will mourn him and then continue downplaying the virus in next few days.

If I didn't know better it would be fucking depressing and even as is I feel disgusted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
This ugly piece of garbage is still alive. Jezebel be cursed. Go back Into the hellhole you came put of Ms Uglylassie.
sexylassie2:

BLAME RUSSIA FOR 4 YEARS

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly.The charade they are planning is just to delay the thing for a few hours.

Lol let Trumpist keep dreaming the attempt is dead on arrival if it was that easy it would have been PRESIDENT AL GORE and PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON
They're in for a heartbreak. Next they'll protest for 2-3 weeks and everything will be back to normal. Just like back in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

BLAME RUSSIA FOR 4 YEARS

You were better off hiding your face after the L orange Reagan received.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
edi287:

I suspect Hawley is doing this in order to stave off a primary challenge from a MAGAite in 2022 or 2024. He is merely playing on the intelligence of most Trump supporters grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yeah so? Transgender people are not human beings again?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
PDPGuy:
Senator Josh Hawley becomes the first US Senator to firmly commit to challenging the result of the presidential election next Wednesday.

It’s now likely that a potential discarding of the EC votes of certain swing states will be voted on by the entire Congress.

---Is Josh Hawley not disrespecting Mitch McConnell---who apparently stated that GOP Senators should not to challlenge the election / electoral votes---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
PDPGuy:

I suspect Hawley is doing this in order to stave off a primary challenge from a MAGAite in 2022 or 2024. He is merely playing on the intelligence of most Trump supporters grin

---There are a number of GOP Senate seats up for re-election in 2022---this move could cost the GOP losing many seats---thereby annoying a significant number of moderate republicans and independents---currently states such as PA, WI, NC all have Senate seats held by GOPs and easily winnable in 2022 by Dems---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
feedthenation:

---Is Josh Hawley not disrespecting Mitch McConnell---who apparently stated that GOP Senators should not to challlenge the election / electoral votes---
Mitch already knows that a handful of republican senators will vote against Trump

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.