Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619499 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:40am On Jan 06, 2021
LordAdam16:

"Spending in Georgia Senate runoffs blow past the $830 million mark.

From CNN's Fredreka Schouten"

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/georgia-senate-runoff-election-results/index.html

Yes, your darling CNN!

Now, the same Georgia officials that counted Trump-heavy election-day votes first are counting Dem-heavy early votes first.

Same largest county that took 3 days to "find votes" for Biden will complete counting tonight.

Political theatrics! And all of you are lapping it up. Oh look, the results are now approx 50:50 after being as high as 70% dem earlier in the night. America is currently an animal farm. Establishment using supposed "educated" people to play Ludo!

-Lord

Guess CNN is your darling too since your believe their report, on a good day whatever CNN reports is what you guys call fake news, wonder why you believe this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Election has been called for Warnock, Remains Ossoff
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2021
LordAdam16:

Oh, now you care about what right-leaning individuals want? Too late.

This movement started with the Tea Party, then to the Freedom Caucus with the likes of Meadows (current Chief of Staff), Jim Jordan (current Rep), and others. Next step is to become the establishment itself, dethrone Mitch and have a confirmed sociopath, like Tim Cotton, leading the reins.

Conservatives already control most governorships and state legislative houses. Primary the establishment candidates and do a Florida in everyone one of them. The precedent has been set. Get enough "votes" by any means possible whether by last-minute changes or whatever in the states, tell your opponent to go to the courts with whatever concerns they have and laugh in their faces when the courts refuse to take up the cases.

Trump is a litmus test. We deliberately gave you guys a policy-wise middle-of-the-road populist and you guys retorted with an establishment disaster with a 40-yr career of doing nothing.

This happened post the French revolution. The progressives toppled the monarchy and beheaded the King and Queen. The conservatives funded Napoleon to cut the progressives and liberals to size. Then the same conservatives who helped the King's brother and next in line escape, gave their blessing to the foreign powers that defeated Napoleon.... TWICE. The King's brother was crowned and the conservatives exacted retribution on any progressive or liberal that had not already been dealt with. It was called the "White Terror."

Kemp and Ratface will be the first victims. Their political careers are done. Next are the McCain's and friends in Arizona. How the Democratic establishment react to these moves will determine the future of America which is already bleak.

-Lord
I still don't get how the nonsense you wrote explanation anything.

It's the responsibility of election officials to count election votes to determine election results.

How they decide to start counting has nothing to do with what the eventually election results will be.

America elections is not Nigerian election where ballots can be stuffed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2021
sanpipita:
Election has been called for Warnock, Remains Ossoff
Where did you get this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Where did you get this?
Lots of pollsters are calling it, should get to mainstream too soon already NYT say Warnock and Ossof are likely to win
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2021
49% of the vote remains in Cobb
63% of the vote remains in Dekalb county
14% of the vote remains in Fulton county
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

How does counting votes change election results.

You are starting to sound very petty

Spoken like a true low-information netizen.

Of course, you expect me to believe the establishment that invented WMD in Iraq as an excuse to invade, and caused numerous coup d'tat in developing countries to combat the USSR in developing countries during the cold war, would somehow be so righteous not to taint in-house US elections against the first anti-establishment President in modern America.

But I'm not a Twitterati and my IQ is not in the double digits.

Democrats find votes. Even Republicans did so in Texas with Bush v Al Gore. Election fraud has led to many convictions by those who were st*pid about it. Whenever the establishment is involved, from both parties, nothing comes of it. The era of the benevolent establishment like the likes of King Louis the XVIII or Jefferson/Washington/Franklin is over.

What we have now are complete assh*ts with one firm objective-total control in a rigidly stratified society.

I'll have no part in that. And anyone who is remotely anti-establishment, regardless of their Twitter feed, has my support. The progressives have proven to be complete flakes. And that's why the right will be the agent of choice.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:56am On Jan 06, 2021
With way things are going, we could have a projection in either or both races at the 11pm ET hour...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Livelystone01:

You are a clown. You bring a nonexistent theory or accusation and then force the accused to defend themselves just like your fellow deplorables are doing to the US presidential elections. Isn't it in your own standing to prove your conspiracy anymore? You guys have changed the normal procedures of nature to suit your madness.
I know you are a bored, depressed, frustrated and also a confused attention seeker from onset and I mean it.
I told them not to reply you last month because I thought you were gaming but now I can see that you love the attention and it has taken you into the abyss, the problem is that you may not come out of this facade because it suits you beyond measure and you love it.

BTW, do you know that the lawyer who assisted your demi god in his fruitless quest to overturn the election has resigned from her law firm?
The firm would have gone into coma if she hadn't taken that route. I believe her advisers helped her see this light. That's another foolish person whose career has been destroyed by your mentor. SMH.

The below is a quote from someone on twitter...
"If there was an Olympic sport for throwing people under the bus, Trump would be the all time gold medalist".

On top my sex life
Leftist never ceases to amaze me
Nawa o
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2021
BraniacX:
are you a Christian?

Yes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I still don't get how the nonsense you wrote explanation anything.

It's the responsibility of election officials to count election votes to determine election results.

How they decide to start counting has nothing to do with what the eventually election results will be.

America elections is not Nigerian election where ballots can be stuffed.

Oh my sweet child!

Ah! The innocence to believe ballot stuffing is impossible in American elections. Precisely who would stop the establishment from stuffing ballots? The same Twitter maniacs who could not stop Hilary from stealing the nomination from Bernie?

See, believe what you want. It doesn't matter. You're been herded. Na that level your brain power reach.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 4:01am On Jan 06, 2021
LordAdam16:

Spoken like a true low-information netizen.

Of course, you expect me to believe the establishment that invented WMD in Iraq as an excuse to invade, and caused numerous coup d'tat in developing countries to combat the USSR in developing countries during the cold war, would somehow be so righteous not to taint in-house US elections against the first anti-establishment President in modern America.

But I'm not a Twitterati and my IQ is not in the double digits.

Democrats find votes. Even Republicans did so in Texas with Bush v Al Gore. Election fraud has led to many convictions by those who were st*pid about it. Whenever the establishment is involved, from both parties, nothing comes of it. The era of the benevolent establishment like the likes of King Louis the XVIII or Jefferson/Washington/Franklin is over.

What we have now are complete assh*ts with one firm objective-total control in a rigidly stratified society.

I'll have no part in that. And anyone who is remotely anti-establishment, regardless of their Twitter feed, has my support. The progressives have proven to be complete flakes. And that's why the right will be the agent of choice.

-Lord
On election night Biden was leading Ohio by 300k but eventually lost to Trump by almost the same margin as election results came in, the same thing repeated itself in Texas.

This was due to the way election results was processed

Do we assume that Trump and his Republican establishment friends also "found votes" from somewhere to flip the state Ohio and Texas.

I think you should stop consuming conspiracy theories, it is damaging your ability to make sound logical arguments.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 4:04am On Jan 06, 2021
LordAdam16:

Oh my sweet child!

Ah! The innocence to believe ballot stuffing is impossible in American elections. Precisely who would stop the establishment from stuffing ballots? The same Twitter maniacs who could not stop Hilary from stealing the nomination from Bernie?

See, believe what you want. It doesn't matter. You're been herded. Na that level your brain power reach.

-Lord
At this point I can totally conclude you are just one of brain washed guys with the aid of Trump conspiracy networks.

So how come those twitter maniacs didn't rig senate and house seats for the liberals?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
At this point I can totally conclude you are just one of brain washed by the Trump conspiracy networks.

So how come those twitter maniacs didn't rig senate and house sits for the liberals?

He isnt brainwashed, he has his bias towards Trump, have you seen he blames Liberals for everything and wishes Trump wing of the party overruns the GOP

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 4:13am On Jan 06, 2021
@83%. Outstanding votes still coming in.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 4:20am On Jan 06, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
@83%. Outstanding votes still coming in.. smiley
mostly left in strong democratic leaning areas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Trump will make more money if Biden’s agenda was being implemented...

Ask Rush Limpbaugh when Obama had the House & Senate. Rush had the most listeners ever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Dekalb county will upload 171,000 early in-person votes any minute from now, according to the GA SOS..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
On election night Biden was leading Ohio by 300k but eventually lost to Trump by almost the same margin as election results came in, the same thing repeated itself in Texas.

This was due to the way election results was processed

Do we assume that Trump and his Republican establishment friends also "found votes" from somewhere to flip the state Ohio and Texas.

I think you should stop consuming conspiracy theories, it is damaging your ability to make sound logical arguments.

It is not going to matter what you "assume" or not!

The Freedom coalition within the Republican party knows what to do going forward. Primary the establishment, seize control of Republican states, and "process the votes" in a way that ensures a Republican win. And when you guys scream voter suppression or what not, they ask you to take it to the courts who of course will tell you to GTFO the court room.

Neophytes who act like establishments or even political systems are eternal.

The current Democratic establishment is very young. It rose to prominence after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Before that the Republican establishment ran the show starting with the World Wars. After the founding fathers rotated power, it landed in the feet of the Democratic establishment. Then they were called Democratic-Republican party. That party does not exist today, same with the Whigs.

Even in Canada, the current liberal establishment is a young force. In the UK and Australia, conservatives still run the roost. You'd have to go to Northern Europe to actually find age-long liberal establishments like Scandinavia. And even until the start of the 20th century, many of these were still conservative, being rural and all.

So when you folks on Twitter act like these power-hungry kleptocrats are demi-gods instead of ordinary, ambitious loons who'd soon overplay their hands with disastrous consequences, I chuckle. I keep saying the US has a date with fate and you guys keep thinking it's a conspiracy theory. And here we are with 12 senators and 100+ reps setting a worrying, but necessary, precedent after you guys said it was unlikely.

The difference between the US and Nigeria is that they've been playing the same game for longer. The only thing that Democracy does is improve the odds of peaceful transition, it does not prevent the same corrupt power games that plague other political systems.

Empires, hegemonies, and nations rise and fall. No system lasts forever.

That's officially my last educational piece for you. We move!

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 4:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
mostly left in strong democratic leaning areas.
Yes. But, this election has been so close cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 4:52am On Jan 06, 2021
sanpipita:

He isnt brainwashed, he has his bias towards Trump, have you seen he blames Liberals for everything and wishes Trump wing of the party overruns the GOP

It is not a wish. It WILL happen!

Mitch has the lowest approval rating of any Washington politician. Even lower than Pelosi. That means more rank-and-file conservatives hate Mitch than they do Pelosi. He was tolerated because he was and can be useful on occasion.

But now His Watch Has Ended. Congress and most Red states have already been overrun by the Freedom wing. They'd complete the take-over over the next few years. And I expect the arrogant Dem establishment to continue radicalizing the Freedom coalition.

This is why intellectuals like myself favored Trump. Four more years, he leaves and you can actually make the case to push the Freedom coalition closer to the center and redraw the World Order to something more representative and egalitarian. Now, anyone who proposes something like that is indistinguishable from the establishment. This opens the floor for the true, sociopathic autocrats like Cotton.

And at this stage faced with the choice of Democratic-Republican Establishment and Progressive coalition and a Cotton- or Cruz-led Freedom Caucus, I choose the latter.

The former needs to be dismantled to make way for something objectively better.

The Democratic establishment used to be the party of slavery. After they lost the Civil War, they got to their senses and supported the civil rights. Same thing needs to happen to the current Democratic establishment as well as the current Republican establishment.

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2021
95% of the votes in the GA Senate runoff election have now been tabulated.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:24am On Jan 06, 2021
4,221,640 valid votes have been tabulated in the Warnock v Loeffler race...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2021
PDPGuy:

Oh you’re still in Naija. I’m not sure you’ll get enough sleep before the clock strikes 7am cheesy
But it’s gonna be a long, nervy wait
Yes, it looks like both seats are turning blue with 96% of the votes counted and the remaining votes to be counted are mail in votes and DeKalb County which is heavily democratic stronghold. I am sensing a recount because of the closeness. It's a big win for the Democrats no matter how it comes out because Georgia is no longer a Red State. Texas is next to turn blue with the emergence of Hispanics moving to the Lone Star State. Interesting time in America. God bless America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2021
PDPGuy:
Trump will make more money if Biden’s agenda was being implemented...

Ask Rush Limpbaugh when Obama had the House & Senate. Rush had the most listeners ever.
Hate to say this but Rush is on his last steps on Earth as he signed off his Radio show last week. The stage 4 cancer of the lungs is doing a job on him and what keeps him alive is his money and the excellent medical care he got.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2021
@97%

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Couple of News organizations are calling the race for Rev Warnock as Ossorf just took the lead over Senator Perdue with 97% counted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
@97%
Good news coming from The Peach State.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Hate to say this but Rush is on his last steps on Earth as he signed off his Radio show last week. The stage 4 cancer of the lungs is doing a job on him and what keeps him alive is his money and the excellent medical care he got.
Aww.. I hope he beats the cancer
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Couple of News organizations are calling the race for Rev Warnock as Ossorf just took the lead over Senator Perdue with 97% counted.
Yeah. That’s understandable because Warnock is 34k votes ahead

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2021
PDPGuy:

Aww.. I hope he beats the cancer
Sadly it's too late. I remember when he used to advocate for cigar and cigarettes smoking on his show. Stage 4 cancer is the last stage before death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.