Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1597297 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
obixcel:

To a Demonrat, being a Republican is a reason for impeachment and prison.
“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.
These are quotes by Hitler, and is exactly what the liberals are doing to Trump and America.
Sounds like a description of what Trump’s doing, to me, lying about almost everything and consolidating your attention on a single adversary.

You got any more Hitler quotes to see if they fit too?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
JUHABACH:

Steve king had been in congress and consistently said racist things for 16 years. what were republicans waiting for?
they only removed him now coz it was convenient to do so.
Rep. Omar criticizing Israeli policies and money in politics is about as antisemitic as criticizing Saudi Arabia for same is islamophobic. (BTW she has equally criticized Saudi Arabia for same)
You are spot on about Steve King. He's been an avowed racist for 18 years in the Congress and RepubliKKKans never care about his racism and bigotry. He's still in Congress as we speak and the RepubliKKKans wouldn't even censure him. Leave it to the Orange pig idol worshippers on Nairaland to be foamibg in the mouth about Omar. if Hitler was alive, he would be a card carrying member of the Republikkkans Party just like the Chief Racist in the White House is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You are spot on about Steve King. He's been an avowed racist for 18 years in the Congress and RepubliKKKans never care about his racism and bigotry. He's still in Congress as we speak and the RepubliKKKans wouldn't even censure him. Leave it to the Orange pig idol worshippers on Nairaland to be foamibg in the mouth about Omar. if Hitler was alive, he would be a card carrying member of the Republikkkans Party just like the Chief Racist in the White House is.
MAGA grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Trump watched Superbowl with owner of spa where billionaire Robert Kraft was arrested

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227186429.html

Seated at a round table littered with party favors and the paper-cutout footballs that have become tradition at his annual Super Bowl Watch Party, President Donald Trump cheered the New England Patriots and his longtime friend, team owner Robert Kraft, to victory over the Los Angeles Rams on Feb. 3.

Sometime during the party at Trump’s West Palm Beach country club, the president turned in his chair to look over his right shoulder, smiling for a photo with two women at a table behind him.

The woman who snapped the blurry Super Bowl selfie with the president was Li Yang, 45, a self-made entrepreneur from China who started a chain of Asian day spas in South Florida. Over the years, these establishments — many of which operate under the name Tokyo Day Spas — have gained a reputation for offering sexual services.

Nineteen days after Trump and Yang posed together while rooting for the Patriots, authorities would charge Kraft with soliciting prostitution at a spa in Jupiter that Yang had founded more than a decade earlier.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227186429.html#storylink=cpy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2019
obixcel:
Jeez...Only one word qualifies Democrats and most liberals - DECEPTION
Elizabeth Warren – 1/1024 Indian,
Nathan Phillips - 1/1024 Vietnam Veteran,
Richard Blumenthal – 1/1024 Vietnam Veteran,
Cory Booker – 1/1024 Spartacus,
Chelsea Manning – 1/1024 Female,
Rachel Dolezal – 1/1024 Black,
Beto O'rourke – 1/1024 Mexican,
Christine Ford – 1/1024 Believable,
Barrack Hussein Obama – 1/1024 American,
Hillary Clinton – 0/1024 President
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - 1/1024 Educated
David Hogg - 1/1024 Survivor

grin grin grin

Hahaha! I spotted Da Nang Dick!

I also spotted 'the world will end in 12yrs!

Also noticed the unprogressive Kenyan AKA Libya destroyer, the man who kept on borrowing to fund his I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MALE OR FEMALE.

Oh! Wait, I spotted "They said I'm Native"

You didn't mention the Antisemitic Somalian who said the destroyer of a prosperous Libya is a SMILING MURDERER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2019
LUCAS99:
Just in case you weren't keeping track . . .

Hillary Clinton Benghazi "Investigation"
4 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Hillary Clinton Email "Investigation"
2 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Trump-Russia Investigation

15 months

33 Indictments/Charges (Individuals) (and counting)

4 Indictments/Charges (Companies)
5 GUILTY pleas (and counting)
4 CONVICTIONS (and counting)

Indicted: Paul Manafort
Indicted: Rick Gates
Indicted: George Papadopoulos
Indicted: Michael Flynn
Indicted: Roger Stone
Indicted: Richard Pinedo
Indicted: Alex van der Zwaan
Indicted: Konstantin Kilimnik
Indicted: 12 Russian GRU officers
Indicted: Yevgeny Prigozhin
Indicted: Mikhail Burchik
Indicted: Aleksandra Krylova
Indicted: Anna Bogacheva
Indicted: Sergey Polozov
Indicted: Maria Bovda
Indicted: Dzheykhun Aslanov
Indicted: Vadim Podkopaev
Indicted: Irina Kaverzina
Indicted: Gleb Vasilchenko
Indicted: Internet Research Agency
Indicted: Concord Management

Guilty Plea: Michael Flynn
Guilty Plea: George Papadopolous
Guilty Plea: Richard Pinedo
Guilty Plea: Alex van der Zwaan
Guilty Plea: Rick Gates

Over 191 Criminal Charges (and counting):

Conspiracy against the USA (2 counts)
Conspiracy to launder money (2 counts)
Bank fraud (8 counts)
Bank fraud conspiracy (10 counts)
Subscribing to false tax returns (10 counts)
Making false statements (6 counts)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank accounts (14 counts)
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal (2 counts)
False FARA statements (2 counts)

Assisting in preparation of false tax documents (5 counts)
Conspiracy to defraud the United States (13 counts)
Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud (2 counts)
Aggravated identity theft (24 counts)

And not one person indicted or convicted for collusion!!!

What was the Mueller investigation about again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by UyiIredia(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
LUCAS99:
Just in case you weren't keeping track . . .

Hillary Clinton Benghazi "Investigation"
4 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Hillary Clinton Email "Investigation"
2 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Trump-Russia Investigation

15 months

33 Indictments/Charges (Individuals) (and counting)

4 Indictments/Charges (Companies)
5 GUILTY pleas (and counting)
4 CONVICTIONS (and counting)

Indicted: Paul Manafort
Indicted: Rick Gates
Indicted: George Papadopoulos
Indicted: Michael Flynn
Indicted: Roger Stone
Indicted: Richard Pinedo
Indicted: Alex van der Zwaan
Indicted: Konstantin Kilimnik
Indicted: 12 Russian GRU officers
Indicted: Yevgeny Prigozhin
Indicted: Mikhail Burchik
Indicted: Aleksandra Krylova
Indicted: Anna Bogacheva
Indicted: Sergey Polozov
Indicted: Maria Bovda
Indicted: Dzheykhun Aslanov
Indicted: Vadim Podkopaev
Indicted: Irina Kaverzina
Indicted: Gleb Vasilchenko
Indicted: Internet Research Agency
Indicted: Concord Management

Guilty Plea: Michael Flynn
Guilty Plea: George Papadopolous
Guilty Plea: Richard Pinedo
Guilty Plea: Alex van der Zwaan
Guilty Plea: Rick Gates

Over 191 Criminal Charges (and counting):

Conspiracy against the USA (2 counts)
Conspiracy to launder money (2 counts)
Bank fraud (8 counts)
Bank fraud conspiracy (10 counts)
Making false statements (6 counts)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank accounts (14 counts)
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal (2 counts)
False FARA statements (2 counts)

Assisting in preparation of false tax documents (5 counts)
Conspiracy to defraud the United States (13 counts)
Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud (2 counts)
Aggravated identity theft (24 counts)

Were is the Russia concussion in all those trials? Mueller is seriously misfiring.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting.

Another day, another story-- only from these Demons.
From the world ending in 12yrs, to Green new deal, to killing of babies to Jussie Smollett, to being antisemitic and now we've them vote to allow illegal voting. Ndia! Fa di njoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Controversial Fresh woman Sen. IIhan Omar isn't done yet... She just chastised Obama for being a drone-happy Imperialist while having just a "pretty fine face" grin grin

They say a non-functioning Clock is right at least twice in a day, so she's right in some way. Obomba was the super bomber who bombed the sh*t out of most countries in the Middle East, A trigger-happy m*ron. The only thing she got wrong was comparing Obama to Trump. President Trump is a less war monger , less War-inclined and focused more on the Economy.

Bottom line is, that the Left is eating their own, and people like Omar will be the gift that keeps giving. And jeez..for heaven sake she married her own brother!!?! shocked WTF was that all about?!! Something tells me maybe if Obama had drone-striked the Israelis she would have kept her mouth shut grin grin

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Temple1288:
House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting.
Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jussie Smollet indicted on 16 felony Counts, majority of which was for filing false report of the hoax hate crime to the Police.
QUESTION: Will he get locked up?...We'll see what happens. Me thinks that is unlikely.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wait a minute!... 16 Count Charges of Felony On Smollet?

4yrs/Count = 4 x 16 = 64yrs in Prison shocked shocked WTF?!?! WATAGUAN!! Wahala dey o!! But I think the number of years will be some how toned down (afterall Jusie is a celebrity, right? grin)

God help him if he's found guilty of all those charges.
Plea bargain? Plead Guilty? Scream Racism? Take the Victim route? Blame it on drug addiction? Work place pressure? Dial Kamala Haris' number? grin OR Head to Jail and claim to be gay Tupac in Prison grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Looks like CAPTAIN MARVEL movie is heading for the Rocks and destined to fail. The feminazis have taken over Hollywood and now the superhero movies are being sucked into this quagmire with all sorts of propaganda infused into them. The day Captain Marvel defeats Thanos is the day I'll be done with superheroes grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LUCAS99: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
So Guys I have been listening to Andrew Yang who happens to be the founder of Venture of America (VFA) & a 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate.

I'm particularly interested in one of his Policy called "Universal Basic Income"

Basically Universal Basic Income proposes a $1000/month "Freedom Dividend" to all U.S. Citizens over the age of 18 regardless of income or employment status.

I know we have Savy Business men on Nairaland...

My question is the Universal Basic Income Policy Attainable without Blowing up the Deficit...

The more I listen to him speak the more sense he makes...

My only worry will be that we would be encouraging Laziness for immediate gratification...

On the Other hand that also sounds like a good way to help the Poor Class & Middle Class who are the Backbone of the American Economy...

I mean if someone offers me $1000/Month Tax Free that equates to $12,000/Year...

I don't get to save $12,000 every year so this policy sounds promising...

But I need to know the Pitfalls & Drawbacks if any...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Covington Kids' Lawyer sues CNN for $250million for Slander.

** These kids were so badly defamed...it's about time the crooked media are held accountable for their actions.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
LUCAS99:
So Guys I have been listening to Andrew Yang who happens to be the founder of Venture of America (VFA) & a 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate.

I'm particularly interested in one of his Policy called "Universal Basic Income"

Basically Universal Basic Income proposes a $1000/month "Freedom Dividend" to all U.S. Citizens over the age of 18 regardless of income or employment status.

My question is the Universal Basic Income Policy Attainable without Blowing up the Deficit...

My only worry will be that we would be encouraging Laziness for immediate gratification...

On the Other hand that also sounds like a good way to help the Poor Class & Middle Class who are the Backbone of the American Economy...

I mean if someone offers me $1000/Month Tax Free that equates to $12,000/Year...

I am against it for the simple reason you gave yourself. It promotes laziness. We have something similar that helps the downtrodden. How can someone justify someone making a good living to get Universal Basic Income of $1.000 monthly. Will the Billionaires and the Multimiliionares qualify too ?. Big no from this progressive.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
obixcel:
Covington Kids' Lawyer sues CNN for $250million for Slander.

** These kids were so badly defamed...it's about time the crooked media are held accountable for their actions.
Americanna wannabe. America is a litigious country and the suit the Covington Kids filed is DOA but I don't expect a know nothing clown like you to know that. Stick with Nigeria lawsuits and let who know about America Jurisprudence talk. Every time you open your mouth, you show how clueless you are when it comes to America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2019
LUCAS99:

Inflation for starts. Millions currently work for much less than $12k a year so why bother when you can get it for sitting on your ass? Fewer people would wanna work unless they're paid much more and that extra pay would be added to the cost of goods and as prices go up your sit on your ass get very fat $12k a year would buy less and less till eventually you're sitting on your ass getting very thin on $12k a year that now only buys what $1.2k bought and you're wondering what the fuq!

I just wonder why no one offers free education!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Green New Deal cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2019
LUCAS99:

I dont see any positive to it.

If you can stay home and make 12k a year, why will you go out in the snow to even make 20K. So that guy who cuts your grass and makes 12k a yr will stop working since he can get that 12K without leaving his house, same with the guy who packs snow etc

And most importantly who will pay for it?

And where will the 12K per month come from? What service currently will be denied? Have you seen how much gets deducted from peoples taxes? Do you want to earn 80K and pay back 50K in taxes so we can spread your income around?

Currently, America has almost free education to high school, provides food stamp for the poor, in some cases provide govt housing and many social interventions. That is a whole lot and some of these are even threatening to bankrupt the country..
For example, when Social security was started and pegged at age 65, Life expectancy was around 60yrs

Now people live longer, and its been predicted that Social security will run out of funds Most of these social interventions wont be sustainable in the long run

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page admitted that Obama's DOJ ordered the FBI to NOT charge Hillary Clinton in her email scandal.

That's actual obstruction of justice and should be HEADLINE NEWS...

But media other than Fox doesnt care because it's not Trump.

I'd be waiting for when we get an obstruction of Justice investigation.

Obama? That Kenyan that's filled with evil but will always try to cover it up with his evil smile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Temple1288:
Former FBI Lawyer Lisa Page admitted that Obama's DOJ ordered the FBI to NOT charge Hillary Clinton in her email scandal.

That's actual obstruction of justice and should be HEADLINE NEWS...

But media other than Fox doesnt care because it's not Trump.

I'd be waiting for when we get an obstruction of Justice investigation.

Obama? That Kenyan that's filled with evil but will always try to cover it up with his evil smile.
You will be waiting for a long time and unfortunately for you, it will only be an illusion of yours in the cave. There's a reason Americans voted for Obama overwhelmingly twice in Popular and Electoral votes. Obama is one of the best American presidents in history compared to the pathological and sociopathic lying racist we have now in the Oval Office. We (Americans) will soon get our pound of flesh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
The kind of crowd I'm seeing in the South. Even MS?
Seriously what's wrong with California and New York? Are they getting overtaxed?

Nawa oo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You will be waiting for a long time and unfortunately for you, it will only be an illusion of yours in the cave. There's a reason Americans voted for Obama overwhelmingly twice in Popular and Electoral votes. Obama is one of the best American presidents in history compared to the pathological and sociopathic lying racist we have now in the Oval Office. We (Americans) will soon get our pound of flesh.

Hahaha! Ndi Isi Ojii..

President Donald John Trump is and will still remain the President of America

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:

Stop mentioning me.. If you're mad at YOUR favorite President, just hire some Nigerians to wear hats and hit you or possibly kill you, then ask someone to show up on CNN and explain how it happened.
Las las, stop quoting me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Temple1288:

Hahaha! Ndi Isi Ojii..

President Donald John Trump is and will still remain the President of America
Fake Americanna wannabe. Mississippi ko, Missituga ni.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Fake Americanna wannabe. Mississippi ko, Missituga ni.

Okay.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Temple1288:

Stop mentioning me.. If you're mad at YOUR favorite President, just hire some Nigerians to wear hats and hit you or possibly kill you, then ask someone to show up on CNN and explain how it happened.
Las las, stop quoting me!
Member of the N30.000 okrika wearing crew. Keep fooling yourself with your unfulfilled dreams.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Member of the N30.000 okrika wearing crew. Keep fooling yourself with your unfulfilled dreams.

You're the one fooling yourself old man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Temple1288:

You're the one fooling yourself old man
Mississippi guy, keep your love of the 72 year old racist pig going. When we aunthetic Americans booted him out, you and your fellow pig lovers will be lamenting in Nigeria without any say in it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Mississippi guy, keep your love of the 72 year old racist pig going. When we aunthetic Americans booted him out, you and your fellow pig lovers will be lamenting in Nigeria without any say in it.

Okay old man

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Of course! Birds of a feather!

We know what her supporters are into... FRAUD!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.