Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712935 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
An idiot who opened over 3 different accounts while stalking and insulting everyone with an opposing view is talking about me needing help?? What sort of shameless hypocrisy is this??
Don't you look at yourself in the mirror when you wake up fool?? grin grin grin

Idiot ,fool
Harsh words to hide deep rooted hurt and feelings
You are damn too emotional
These is not good for your well-being
Too much hate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
You MAGAts are sick!! Just look at how these 2 cowards are trying to save face after not being able to take what they have started grin grin grin
Next time don't insult anyone if you can't take the heat. Trying to console yourself with this lame "I'm mature and won't stoop down to your level" talk is beyond disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Cryyy you dirty MAGAt!! I could care less about you. Insult me and I'll insult your entire lineage. It's not that hard to understand.
Next time don't start what you can't finish coward grin grin grin grin

The poor broken turd cannot address me directly. Just like their king of stupid PrideofLincoln1 he talks to me indirect. Broken niggaz. Emotional weak niggaz. For you edi287 I don't understand why you are this broken but I can understand for a fact that PrideofLincoln1 keeps perceiving his wife's smelly pussy everyday... That's enough to make one go nuts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Idiot ,fool
Harsh words to hide deep rooted hurt and feelings
You are damn too emotional
These is not good for your well-being
Too much hate

We shouldn't have used facts on him. It is like a dagger going through their skin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm trying to "hide hurt" for insulting you back after you started first?? Foolish Kwara MAGAt!!!

You think you'll get away with that?? grin grin

Clown grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
You MAGAts are sick!! Just look at how these 2 cowards are trying to save face after not being able to take what they have started grin grin grin
Next time don't insult anyone if you can't take the heat. Trying to console yourself with this lame "I'm mature and won't stoop down to your level" talk is beyond disgraceful.

Mockery mockery mockery
That's all you can work with
A man of honor like you has been reduced to a nuisance by his own sheer stupidity
How the might has fallen by his own sword because he could not control his emotions

See what you have become on these trend
Just look at yourself, now you think with feelings not facts
You have changed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

The poor broken turn cannot address me directly. Just like their king of stupid PrideofLincoln1 he talks to me indirect. Broken niggaz. Emotional weak niggaz. For you edi287 I don't understand why you are this broken but I can understand for a fact that PrideofLincoln1 keeps perceiving his wife's smelly pussy everyday... That's enough to make one go nuts
Man you really are a retard. I've addressed every one of your posts.
You are a pussy just like your homie Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos.
Again accusing me of what you've been doing grin grin grin angry
Shameless cum drinker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

We shouldn't have used facts on him. It is like a dagger going through their skin.

Very true it hurts his feelings a lot

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Excuses excuses Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos. Don't insult anyone and cry "emotional" when you can't take the clapback!!

Now cry some more kwara MAGAt grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Man you really are a retard. I've addressed every one of your posts.
You are a pussy just like your homie Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos.
Again accusing me of what you've been doing grin grin grin angry
Shameless cum drinker grin grin grin

These a bad reputation you are creating for yourself, destroying your image by throwing insults these is bad for discourse
and paints leftist in a negative light
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Very true it hurts his feelings a lot

The coon has been here since then trying to regain his mojo but he is too stupid to go about it the right way so all be does is dig himself further deep into the realm of PrideofLincoln1 luckily for him your can't exceed PrideofLincoln1 stupidity
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

The coon has been here since then trying to regain his mojo but he is too stupid to go about it the right way so all be does is dig himself further deep into the realm of PrideofLincoln1 luckily for him your can't exceed PrideofLincoln1 stupidity
Cum drinker regain what mojo?? Where is the proof you "destroyed me" on anything. Bring proof cum drinker!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
The idiot who opens accounts with monikers like "hairyanus" "BLOODYSPERM" etc is telling me about "reputation"??
You are a fool Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Lincoln is the godfather of stupidity on these trend
That old fool
Extremely stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Cum drinker regain what mojo?? Where is the proof you "destroyed me" on anything. Bring proof cum drinker!!

Keep shut
Respect yourself
You lost
Accept it and move on
Be a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

Bro do you know why you are still here? It is because of shame.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
The idiot who opens accounts with monikers like "hairyanus" "BLOODYSPERM" etc is telling me about "reputation"??
You are a fool Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos grin grin grin grin

What's Kwara having to do with this discussion on America trend
What's wrong with you
Are you still normal?
You have tarnished your image
I doubt you will get back on track

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Show me the proof Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos. You think go with this angle is going to change the fact you're an embarrassment who can't take what they dish out??

Clown grin grin grin grin you and Trump's semen drinker "teaming up" will not change how much of a disgrace you are.
We know you can't taste Trump's cum all the way from Kwara grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cry some more Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos. You been from Kwara and being a psycho has everything "to do with it" grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Is that the best you can do cum slurpper?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

No I am here having fun troll Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos and insulting your entire lineage since you want to join in.
These excuses will not help you. You're a clown who started what you couldn't finish.
Cum slurpper grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

You are becoming too emotional
Unnecessary joy when there is no cause for it
Your leading party is having a border crisis
You are here celebrating
Be a man of honour and logic
Discuss your problems and move on from the past
Focus on now
The funny thing is, Even if Biden is hospitalized, suffers from a heart attack, the dummies will still be celebrating, telling u Trump dis Trump dat bla bla grin We call this kinds of people, NPC like in a video wrestling game, Non-player Character. Even when their heroes are injured and need life they just keep cheering on grin grin Because they are programmed to do so.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shameless MAGAts...spent the whole of last year calling Biden all sorts of names but can't stand their god getting roasted??
Pathetic beings...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
obixcel:
The funny thing is, Even if Biden is hospitalized, suffers from a heart attack, the dummies will still be celebrating, telling u Trump dis Trump day grin We call this kinds of people, NPC like in a video wrestling game, Non-player Character. Even when their heroes are injured and need life they just keep cheering on grin grin Because they are programmed to do so.

I don't know why edi would leave logic and voluntary choose to be brainwashed and indoctrinated
It baffles me, now he's extremely stupid and would rather die for sleepy Joe than face reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

No I am here having fun troll Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos and insulting your entire lineage since you want to join in.
These excuses will not help you. You're a clown who started what you couldn't finish.
Cum slurpper grin grin

You need to first learn how to troll. When you troll someone, the person is supposed to be at the receiving end but it seems you are at the receiving end.

Troll failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:
Shameless MAGAts...spent the whole of last year calling Biden all sorts of names but can't stand their god getting roasted??
Pathetic beings...

You're sick
These hate is too much
On top election
Never knew leftist could b so emotional
And they claim to be the bastion of logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You need to first learn how to troll. When you troll someone, the person is supposed to be at the receiving end but it seems you are at the receiving end.

Troll failed
I'm on the receiving end when I'm insulting your entire lineage and you've been shifting goal posts ever since??

What sort of clown are you? Show us the proof you "destroyed" me. I've been waiting since. Is it that difficult cum slurpper?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

I'm on the receiving end when I'm insulting your entire lineage and you've been shifting goal posts ever since??

What sort of clown are you? Show us the proof you "destroyed" me. I've been waiting since. Is it that difficult cum slurpper?

Because you are angry and pissed right? Now see what trolling is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos you are a pathetic hypocrite!!
When you were busy insulting and stalking people you were being "logical" then?

Dirty hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
edi287:

You lunacy is enough prove for everyone active on these trend now
How can a deranged fellow ever win a debate
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Because you are angry and pissed right? Now see what trolling is
Man you really are a comedian. Prove I'm angry and pissed...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kwara Milo Yiannopoulos is talking about lunacy...amazing.
Go open another account and stalk AmazonTopaz. That's your forte afterall...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.