Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,327 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705962 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (4185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:02am On May 13, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Clueless and faceless Oyinbo with a fake tan. What the fvck do i care about Smollets and Brown ?. They can be indicted by Special Grand jury and they will go to court for their cases. My problem is a loudmouth who can't reveal his face or tell me where he resides in US. I want that to compare the Red hell hole junk yard that your RepubliKKKLans lords have created for deplorables like you to Chicagoland where I live and thrive. No wonder y'all makes the 72 year old sociopathic and pathological lying racist your hero.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
The clueless Orange Pig with five bankruptcies is now seeing the result of the tariff on China bankrupting diary farmers all over the Midwest and making the Stock Market lose about 600 points as at now because China has retaliated. The Dotard doesn't understand that Americans will pay for his stupid tariffs. Negotiation is a two way deal that will benefit the two countries involved but Mr Early stage of Dementia doesn't know that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:02pm On May 13, 2019
Abbeybailey:
The clueless Orange Pig with five bankruptcies is now seeing the result of the tariff on China bankrupting diary farmers all over the Midwest and making the Stock Market lose about 600 points as at now because China has retaliated. The Dotard doesn't understand that Americans will pay for his stupid tariffs. Negotiation is a two way deal that will benefit the two countries involved but Mr Early stage of Dementia doesn't know that.

He knows Next to Nothing..He is a complete slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2019
happney65:

He knows Next to Nothing..He is a complete slowpoke!
Thank you my Friend. He's a classic Con man and Cult leader. You remember during the presidential election when he said he could go in front of his house on 5th Ave In Manhattan and shoot someone and the deplorables that worship him will still vote for him. That's a con artist who is comfortable with his con game but the sad part are the deplorables that supports him blindly. Any of the loud mouths here could get their village bomb to stone age by the Orange pig and they will still tell you he's the second coming of Jesus Christ. That's pure insanity. Everything that could benefit his supporters on Nairaland like Lottery visa, obtaining US visa or making it easy to get student visa is being threatened by the xenophobic bigot. The more he shows his racism and bigotry, the more they love him. Sometimes, I question their sanity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:05pm On May 13, 2019
The American President understanding of how tariff works is a slap on the face of every American that ever saw the four walls of a university.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2019
Still on the matter. My President still doing his thing his own way!!! Thank you very much Mr President..
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs..

Trump means more jobs, less food stamps and a great economy. Simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2019
....and now it all starts to make sense...

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Are those the racist, aggressive, privileged, misogynistic, cis white males?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:19pm On May 14, 2019
How y'all Nigerian Trumpers enjoying the new visa restrictions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2019
The Trump new visa restrictions are in the best interests of America. That's what a president should do — fight for the best interest of his people by not flooding their communities with immigrants. I also believe that if other developed countries can act like this, people will be forced to stay and develop their sh1t hole countries. Long live Trump! More misery to the dumbocrats.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Are those the racist, aggressive, privileged, misogynistic, cis white males?

Yep that is them lol.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2019
Kophschmerzen:
How y'all Nigerian Trumpers enjoying the new visa restrictions.
You know those blowhards are obsessed with America and that's why they spend their food money buying recharge cards posting the junks they post on Nairaland. I guess when they love a subhuman life making peanuts in Nigeria, the wish will be coming to America but unfortunately for them, the Racist in Chief Trump doesn't want them in America. I might agree with Trump on that because we have enough of Uncle Tom's in America as it is and we don't want alk these deplorables from the other side of the Atlantic to come and polute my beautiful country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
....and now it all starts to make sense...

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenew.asp

Shopkeeper, Trump is a racist of the worst kind and those of us who have known about his bigotry, racism, xenophobia and misorgyn for over three decades will never change our mind. It's left for the brainstems who have never seen the inside of an aircraft on Nairaland to call him the second coming of Jesus Christ. We will get rid of him Nov of 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2019
Temple1288:
Still on the matter. My President still doing his thing his own way!!! Thank you very much Mr President..
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs..

Trump means more jobs, less food stamps and a great economy. Simple!
You are a joke. Illegal alien with expired visa calling Trump his president, what a joke for a guy that doesn't even have a SS Card.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:08pm On May 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:40pm On May 14, 2019
When did America move to Mars where people from the third world can't go to?
What you need is a shrink, not this nonsense, arguing your head off
Abbeybailey:
Third world loudmouth. With all the mess and woes you face in your land, America is your obsession. Holla at me when you get that visa and i am damn sure that will continue to be an illusion to you. How come 99% of you Orange pig a#s lickers here have no problem with the worthless and inept Thieflicians that have degraded your lifestyle while mortgaging your future. That should be your Numero Uno concern not a country you have no stake in. That's difference between success and failure.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:07pm On May 14, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Shopkeeper, Trump is a racist of the worst kind and those of us who have known about his bigotry, racism, xenophobia and misorgyn for over three decades will never change our mind. It's left for the brainstems who have never seen the inside of an aircraft on Nairaland to call him the second coming of Jesus Christ. We will get rid of him Nov of 2020.

True word.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Lols!!!! You need your brain. Immigrants built this country you loser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:23pm On May 14, 2019
Martinez39:

Stay thugging in your shithole.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Martinez39(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Stay thugging in your shithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 1:14am On May 15, 2019
Martinez39:
The Trump new visa restrictions are in the best interests of America. That's what a president should do — fight for the best interest of his people by not flooding their communities with immigrants. I also believe that if other developed countries can act like this, people will be forced to stay and develop their sh1t hole countries. Long live Trump! More misery to the dumbocrats.

I love those words LONG LIVE TRUMP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 1:15am On May 15, 2019
Martinez39:

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:05am On May 15, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

Lols!!!! You need your brain. Immigrants built this country you loser.
What do those guys know ?. The loudmouth forgets that Trump is a descendant of immigrants both on his paternal and maternal side. In fact, trump's mother was alleged to have come into America illegally from Scotland in 1929. This N30.000 crowd are just full of it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:33am On May 15, 2019
Abbeybailey:
What do those guys know ?. The loudmouth forgets that Trump is a descendant of immigrants both on his paternal and maternal side. In fact, trump's mother was alleged to have come into America illegally from Scotland in 1929. This N30.000 crowd are just full of it.
You racist disgusting lying sack of trash, you should be deported back to wherever you stinking rear end came from.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:53am On May 15, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
You racist disgusting lying sack of trash, you should be deported back to wherever you stinking rear end came from.
That ship left long time ago Oyinbo with a cancerous tan. I am going to give your poor heart a failure. Born with citizenship on my umbilical cord. I know your brain is too charred to understand that poor boy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:00am On May 15, 2019
Abbeybailey:
That ship left long time ago Oyinbo with a cancerous tan. I am going give your poor heart a failure. Born with citizenship on my umbilical cord. I know your brain is too charred to understand that poor boy.
What is wrong you can't handle living in Wakanda?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:23am On May 15, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
What is wrong you can't handle living in Wakanda?
Faceless piece of Basura. For all I know, you might be a worthless troll since you can't show your
worthless cancerous tanned face

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (4185) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, ijebosb, Obrigardo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.