Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608084 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dapcity007:

Killing innocent babies isn't a different view points it's sadistically evil and of uttermost babarism

Seeing a feminist defend a Satanist is not unexpected since you don't see an innate value in the womb or an infant making you pro-abortion why won't support allow satanism corrupt young children

Leftist women are something else

I wasn't talking about abortion! Nigeria is a very religious society but the abortion rate is higer than that of the west, so what are you talking about?

Anyway do you know what satanism actually is?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, you call Henry ford an illiterate

He had formal education at least, he went too business school

In the 1800, schools werent as popular as now

But by no means was Andrew carnieage an illiterate

he visited the library Avery Sunday and always read books

now it shows you are the one with a lot too learn

now note:- I never said only educated people are intelligent

but a vast majority of intelligent people are educated

If you don't understand that, your school needs to be burnt

Schooling is different from education
Most people are indoctrinated in academic institutions and trained to be rote memorizers of data and statistics,they are taught specialized fields of different application but that in of itself make them formally educated (schooled) but real education (intelligence) requires the capacity for logic and it's utility via intellectual curiosity, open minded analysis, reasoning and engaging in meaningful discourses and dialogues

Most educated people don't innovate or create something new in their fields or professions,they only repeat and copy what they are taught that's why many professors can't solve socio-politcal and economic problems because they are trained to be dogmatic ideologues in their fields because they operate by it's boundaries

I'm not saying that people that don't go to school are automatically intelligent, no , they need personal development, introspection and self education which people in a formal education can also engage in, learning is a life long process, but very few people ever truly learn ,most are dogmatic ideologues heavily invested emotionally in a Groupthink like ideology rather than engage in individual introspection
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

I wasn't talking about abortion! Nigeria is a very religious society but the abortion rate is higer than that of the west, so what are you talking about?

Whether it's legal or not the facts is abortion is taking an infant life which is very wrong,them legalizing abortion doesn't reduce abortion , to presume so goes against the congruence of logic , Abortion statistics in western Societies is nothing to write home about especially in black communities where black women are sold the message of Feministic liberation by sexual liberty, my body , my choice, to do as they please consequences be damned , they have they worst marital statistics, divorce rate is high there, high statistics of single mothers and fatherlessness children

Don't play that Nigeria hypocrisy and double standard card with me as western women have more contraceptive options yet they are aborting

Satanism is celebrating the Devil in any form pure and simple, branding and selling shoes in the name of Satan is nothing more than doing the devil's work
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timiofak:

”killing a baby”

it's literally a bunch of cells

more or less like muccus

what is your problem

From your logic all infant cells are intrinsically worthless since they are Bunches of cells,hence pregnant women are carrying worthless tissues which at any time can be terminated, meaning every child born is worthless since from their cellular level they are worthless

Abortion takes a human life and should be celebrated and seen as normal and not a big deal because the left don't value children
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1Sharon(f): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dapcity007:

Whether it's legal or not the facts is abortion is taking an infant life which is very wrong[b],them legalizing abortion doesn't reduce abortion[/b] , to presume so goes against the congruence of logic , Abortion statistics in western Societies is nothing to write home about especially in black communities where black women are sold the message of Feministic liberation by sexual liberty, my body , my choice, to do as they please consequences be damned , they have they worst marital statistics, divorce rate is high there, high statistics of single mothers and fatherlessness children

Don't play that Nigeria hypocrisy and double standard card with me as western women have more contraceptive options yet they are aborting

Satanism is celebrating the Devil in any form pure and simple, branding and selling shoes in the name of Satan is nothing more than doing the devil's work

What is the rate on abortion in the west and Africa?

The abortion rate with blk women in the west mirrors those back home in Africa, now aren't both groups Christians?

I thought you were saying Satanist support abortion?

Don't religious ppl commit more abortions? FOH!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

What is the rate on abortion in the west and Africa?

The abortion rate with blk women in the west mirrors those back home in Africa, now aren't both groups Christians?

I thought you were saying Satanist support abortion?

Don't religious ppl commit more abortions? FOH!

There is statistics in the west for abortion as it's now legalized, none in Africa which doesn't mean it doesn't happen here in our conservative society

Anybody can commit abortion whether religious or not, that doesn't make it right or good , it means reckless individuals did as they pleased with their body and damned the consequences, women have no excuse for abortion because they have more contraceptive options than men who only have vasectomy and condoms

Abortion legalization gave women a privilege of killing their babies because they chose not to be responsible, why are all family statistics worse for black women in America, if I was based there it would be pragmatic for me to avoid them for any meaningful long term relationship as 1 of 4 ever get married and fvcking high divorce rates among the ones that get married

Religion is not spirituality as satanism is even a religion
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

That's very wrong. I don't know where you get that information from
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Illegal migrant children in San Diego to get in-person classes at migrant facilities; San Diego public school children are still forced to do online learning.

Let that resonate. These libs want to close schools and don't want children to go back to school but they want to school the illegals.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
We have 4 years to go

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dapcity007:

From your logic all infant cells are intrinsically worthless since they are Bunches of cells,hence pregnant women are carrying worthless tissues which at any time can be terminated, meaning every child born is worthless since from their cellular level they are worthless

Abortion takes a human life and should be celebrated and seen as normal and not a big deal because the left don't value children

You been selectively blind is where I have issues with you

Who said pregnancy can be terminated at any time?

for me 12-18 weeks is okay for anyone to make a decision, If the want a child

and I doubt if any doctor would carry out an abortion above 20 weeks.

you just post things that expose you have zero to little IQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timiofak:

You been selectively blind is where I have issues with you

Who said pregnancy can be terminated at any time?

for me 12-18 weeks is okay for anyone to make a decision, If the want a child

and I doubt if any doctor would carry out an abortion above 20 weeks.

you just post things that expose you have zero to little IQ

All abortions are babaric nothing more nothing, I don't care the rationalizations and excuses you give to legally allow unborn infants to be terminated because of the irresponsiblity of their mother's who have been giving abortion rights because these proves the selective bias you accuse me of,why would some ladies choose to make their infants intrinsically worthless and other choose to have it to full birth, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that the left don't value human life, pure and simple
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
feedthenation:
---For those Nairaland MAGAs---Trump launches a new website---

https://www.45office.com/

Ftn, you've consistently fed the Nairaland nation with quick info. Thanks for your service.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
1Sharon:

You're talking from your religious beliefs.

Everybody can't be Christian.

People revere different dieties, deal with it.
Do you believe its a good thing to revere and worship Satan?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gullah:

Her point is people can worship who they like. She is not saying if it's good or not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dapcity007:

All abortions are babaric nothing more nothing, I don't care the rationalizations and excuses you give to legally allow unborn infants to be terminated because of the irresponsiblity of their mother's who have been giving abortion rights because these proves the selective bias you accuse me of,why would some ladies choose to make their infants intrinsically worthless and other choose to have it to full birth, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that the left don't value human life, pure and simple

Lmao, who is giving you excuses?

”the left does not value human life”

grin

Idiots have been saying this for decades, go ahead. Nothing changes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Evangelical Conservatives

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, and if I can prove more straight people kill themselves than transgender

you would be deleting your account correct?

I haven't seen your proof. And yes I will delete my accounts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
It is okay for kids to do virtual school until we are out of the pandemic wood. The problems are those who refuse to take the vaccine - people need to get vaccinated to get life moving again, so we can go back to school fully, eat at our favorite restaurants, etc I support virtual learning for now.

Teaching those illegal immigrants children English so that they can communicate should not be a big deal.

Cornpop:
Illegal migrant children in San Diego to get in-person classes at migrant facilities; San Diego public school children are still forced to do online learning.

Let that resonate. These libs want to close schools and don't want children to go back to school but they want to school the illegals.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gullah:

Where in the video was Satan worshipped? lmao Satan will be shocked by love he is getting from Christians aftermath the lil nas video
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
MTG now says vaccine passport proposal is mark of the beast,I fully expect umudike Republicans to re chorus her idiocy.

Meanwhile they have been taking different vaccines and given cards before now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cornpop:

Her point is people can worship who they like. She is not saying if it's good or not.
I don't get why she is taking offence at my post, I didn't say people aren't free to worship who they like, I am saying emphatically that they are making the wrong choice in choosing to worship the devil. So unless she is saying that it's not a wrong thing to worship Satan then I don't understand why she's offended by my post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
sanpipita:

Where in the video was Satan worshipped? lmao Satan will be shocked by love he is getting from Christians aftermath the lil nas video
Satan was worshipped and glorified from the beginning to the end of that video even up to the merchandise (Satan shoes) they made to promote the song. Also in which world does condemning the promotion of satanic imagery become showing love to Satan?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Black people have been attacking Asians for no reason but the mainstream media are blaming white supremacy and Christian nationalism for those attacks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gullah:

Satan was worshipped and glorified from the beginning to the end of that video even up to the merchandise (Satan shoes) they made to promote the song

Satan shoes? lol you guys are ridiculous

Satan must be cursing his luck, a gay man came to hell and killed him only for Christians to say he was glorified
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
sexylassie2:
Black people have been attacking Asians for no reason but the mainstream media are blaming white supremacy and Christian nationalism for those attacks

Has you inferiority complex reached this level?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
armyofone:
It is okay for kids to do virtual school until we are out of the pandemic wood. The problems are those who refuse to take the vaccine - people need to get vaccinated to get life moving again, so we can go back to school fully, eat at our favorite restaurants, etc I support virtual learning for now.

Teaching those illegal immigrants children English so that they can communicate should not be a big deal.

Yeah, opening schools for children should not be a big deal too
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
sexylassie2:
I've seen the desperate attempts by the media to not mention the race of the attackers while they keep talking about white supremacy and Christianity to give the impression that the attacks are being carried out by white Christians. It's all about their devilish agenda. Christianity has always been their target, only a blind person wouldn't have seen where they were heading to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
sanpipita:

Satan shoes? lol you guys are ridiculous

Satan must be cursing his luck, a gay man came to hell and killed him only for Christians to say he was glorified
I didn't call it Satan shoes, that's the name the makers gave it. I see you are even ignorant about the issue you are arguing about.

Check out their site and tell me who they are glorifying there

https://satan.shoes/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
sexylassie2:

We see the pattern. In subway, on the streets. It is sad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
sanpipita:

Has you inferiority complex reached this level?

If you downplay is or excuse it you are a low life. There is a reason people fear blacks especially in the US.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cornpop:

Why do people believe in satan but not God?
Ive never got a sensible answer to that.

And satan is depicted in black. That should be racist .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cornpop:

If you downplay is or excuse it you are a low life. There is a reason people fear blacks especially in the US.

So you agree with her that recent hate crimes against Asian Americans are done by blacks to blame whites?

Really hope you can answer so I will know the colour of your madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.