Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1600679 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Tim Scott is blacker than I am. The white supremacists within their party or white supremacists voters won't even see him as a human being.
Pence and Pompeo are forever associated with Trump.
Nikki Haley has been trying hard to dissociate herself from Trump, but she would lose the GQP votes. Same for Christie.
The republican party is just a mess. Trump successfully divided and destroyed the party as predicted by L.Graham.
I hope you read ur comments to yourself cos u sound ridiculously dumb and dumber. Where was the white supremacy when he hustled his way up to the Senate chamber? Why couldn't they stop him? Mind u, a certain Kamala literally slept her way into positions of authority. Tim Scott is a better human being and more unifying than all Democrat Politicians combined. Democrats only thrive in politics of divide and conquer, identity politics, etc. I assure u dat not long from now they will bring back segregation and still be whinning about "White Supremacy".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ibime:
Say hello to Uncle Tim
Hello racist grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I was just reading up on his story. I don't know what is it with these people and sexual depravity. Same with the GQP supporters on this thread.
This is Bill Gothard whom the parents took their son to they were taking advice from someone who never married or had kids.They also took him to Jim Hutchens who is in jail now for the same crime.I have heard about that family since 2014 and the molestation scandal was what got me interested they are a sick family I tell you one of his youngest brothers married at 18 he has no job or formal education and is relying on daddy believe me you he will become a father by the end of this year the only thing they do is populate the earth and don't bother raising the children themselves but leave them to their younger ones to raise passing down responsibility.That family's universe they live in is in the Stonehenge they reside in red states Arkansas one of the states filled with white Evangelicals and fundamentalist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I was told that liberals are the ungodly ones.
I am waiting for white Evangelicals fundamentalist Christian leaders to come out and condemn Josh Duggar but they have been silent.Where is Franklin Graham,Kirk Franklin,Copeland,Guilermo and others they have been silent on the issue.
All those Evilgelicals are nothing but scammers and grifters just taking advantage of their uneducated Appalachians and Southern Rednecks that gobble up the junks they feed them. It was few months ago Jerry Falwell Jnr was disgraced when they found out someone was bedding his wife while he was watching through the peephole. Bunch of Godless dinosaurs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't even call them evangelicals because to me they are Evilgelicals that uses the Bible to spread their bigoted views across America and beyond. I remember Rev Jerry Falwell and Paul Weyrich when they started their Moral Majority and they used it to Advance the course of hatred and bigotry in the name of the RepubliKKKan Party. The good thing is that we Americans have a vote and there are more of us than them and we will always defeat them at the polls.
True they are evilgelicals

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

True they are evilgelicals
I never refer to them as Evangelicals because I know them very well and have worshipped in their Churches in the past. They cover their hatred and bigotry with the bible but we know of their mission. They hated Obama who was a Godly man with a good character . A man who never cheated on his wife once in his life and they love a cheater who have children by three different women whom he cheated on them all not to talk of his scam and grifting.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
All those Evilgelicals are nothing but scammers and grifters just taking advantage of their uneducated Appalachians and Southern Rednecks that gobble up the junks they feed them. It was few months ago Jerry Falwell Jnr was disgraced when they found out someone was bedding his wife while he was watching through the peephole. Bunch of Godless dinosaurs.
These people do not represent God in anyway I am more Christ like than these people even though I am liberal and not without sin but I can count my self better than these hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

These people do not represent God in anyway I am more Christ like than these people even though I am liberal and not without sin but I can count my self better than these hypocrites
I am as Progressive as anyone can be and I am a good Christian but I don't hype my religion because I believe to each his or her own. These so called Evilgelicals are nothing but a two bit hustlers just milking their ignorant followers. You have them in Nigeria too and I guess all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
obixcel:
Hello racist grin

Is that the rallying cry of the right now, shedding crocodile tears for Uncle Tim, the coøn and cultist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I never refer to them as Evangelicals because I know them very well and have worshipped in their Churches in the past. They cover their hatred and bigotry with the bible but we know of their mission. They hated Obama who was a Godly man with a good character . A man who never cheated on his wife once in his life and they love a cheater who have children by three different women whom he cheated on them all not to talk of his scam and grifting.
Some of these evilgelicals are cult groups not Christians especially the ones like SBC,Mormons and others I can't remember also one of them Amy Coney Barret belongs to as well I can't remember the name of the fellowship again they are a cult and are extremist that is why white supremacy,LGBTQ hate,Qanon conspiracies thrive right now because these leaders parrot these lies to their congregants take for instance the vaccine hesitancy and recent polls have shown that white Evilgelicals are refusing to get vaccinated because of what they are being told CNN's Brianna Keilar even did a report on it last week.

@bold very true it goes to show their level of hypocrisy and I am glad God exposed them because Biden won and Trump lost,they kept telling their followers that Biden is a devil God sent Trump Biden was Obama and Hillary 2.0 Kamala Harris is a Jezebel and that Democrats were demons they are the ones who use their platforms to spread these lies and Qanon parrots them or they get it from Qanon the GQP did not stop it because these lies gave them votes from their evilgelical base and they received donations from them.Even Nigerians and nairalanders believed those lies they spread what a cult I will rather become an atheist than belong to these cult of evilgelicals they are also in Nigeria too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Some of these evilgelicals are cult groups not Christians especially the ones like SBC,Mormons and others I can't remember also one of them Amy Coney Barret belongs to as well I can't remember the name of the fellowship again they are a cult and are extremist that is why white supremacy,LGBTQ hate,Qanon conspiracies thrive right now because these leaders parrot these lies to their congregants take for instance the vaccine hesitancy and recent polls have shown that white Evilgelicals are refusing to get vaccinated because of what they are being told CNN's Brianna Keilar even did a report on it last week.

@bold very true it goes to show their level of hypocrisy and I am glad God exposed them because Biden won and Trump lost,they kept telling their followers that Biden is a devil God sent Trump Biden was Obama and Hillary 2.0 Kamala Harris is a Jezebel and that Democrats were demons they are the ones who use their platforms to spread these lies and Qanon parrots them or they get it from Qanon the GQP did not stop it because these lies gave them votes from their evilgelical base and they received donations from them.Even Nigerians and nairalanders believed those lies they spread what a cult I will rather become an atheist than belong to these cult of evilgelicals they are also in Nigeria too.
I read it somewhere couple days ago that the membership of Catholic Church decreased In America because of those Catholic Bishops support for Trump. Like I said severally here, hate and bigotry do not sell in America anymore.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
obixcel:
I hope you read ur comments to yourself cos u sound ridiculously dumb and dumber. Where was the white supremacy when he hustled his way up to the Senate chamber? Why couldn't they stop him? Mind u, a certain Kamala literally slept her way into positions of authority. Tim Scott is a better human being and more unifying than all Democrat Politicians combined. Democrats only thrive in politics of divide and conquer, identity politics, etc. I assure u dat not long from now they will bring back segregation and still be whinning about "White Supremacy".
Being a Senator is a whole different ball game to being a President Mr 30,000 naira per month civil servant. I hope you have prayed for Buhari today.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am as Progressive as anyone can be and I am a good Christian but I don't hype my religion because I believe to each his or her own. These so called Evilgelicals are nothing but a two bit hustlers just milking their ignorant followers. You have them in Nigeria too and I guess all over the world.
@bold,
Same here too I believe in the principle of live and let live I am friends with Muslims,Atheist,Pagans self I grew up around them too and other beliefs I am a free spirited person I don't know how to judge people I believe that is for God. I only know how to call out hypocrisy the only thing conservative about me is my dressing which is a personal choice and not because of any beliefs apart from that I am liberal in basically everything else. I don't know how to force my beliefs or ideas on people I can only debate and advice but not force people to do anything against their choice the only thing I can never condone is crime or criminal offences.These evilgelicals and fundamentalist in various religions try to force their lifestyle on others in this time and age with is absurd and against human rights if you watch closely they are now aiming at Roe v Wade and Trans right it is the latest republiQan ploy to please their evilgelical base by republiQan governors suddenly signing bills on abortion because they hope they get sued lower courts overturn the law and it goes to the supreme court who will revisit the issue and forced to pick sides that is their aim the same thing is with Trans rights and voting rights they know they will get sued and waste tax payers money but they want these things to reach SCOTUS.SCOTUS just took a New York case about guns too so they may also gut gun restrictions and control Biden and Dems maybe forced to expand the court and with what is going on these maybe the centre issues in the 2022 midterm elections.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I read it somewhere couple days ago that the membership of Catholic Church decreased In America because of those Catholic Bishops support for Trump. Like I said severally here, hate and bigotry do not sell in America anymore.
Really?the one I read is that Catholic Bishops are criticizing Biden's support for abortion and claiming that is not Catholic although some Catholics personally support abortion and birth control the church does not so maybe this is one of the reasons why many young people not just Americans are not into religion anymore.They supported Trump for religious reasons they were even debating on whether Biden should be receiving communion because he supports abortion,LGBTQ and other stances the church does not support.Biden is my kind of Christian who understands the importance of separation of the church and state and that he is President for all Americans not just Catholics.I find it funny that the Catholic church that has been rocked with child molestation and abuse scandals by priest are concerned about Biden when they should be putting their house in order and holding the priest accountable but their current problem is Biden and his views this is one of the reasons why young people are leaving religion the hypocrisy is glaring

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This is Bill Gothard whom the parents took their son to they were taking advice from someone who never married or had kids.They also took him to Jim Hutchens who is in jail now for the same crime.I have heard about that family since 2014 and the molestation scandal was what got me interested they are a sick family I tell you one of his youngest brothers married at 18 he has no job or formal education and is relying on daddy believe me you he will become a father by the end of this year the only thing they do is populate the earth and don't bother raising the children themselves but leave them to their younger ones to raise passing down responsibility.That family's universe they live in is in the Stonehenge they reside in red states Arkansas one of the states filled with white Evangelicals and fundamentalist.
They are Hillbillies. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I remember this POS too. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Obama is Black
Trump is White.

That's the only reason they chose the perpetual sinner over the more righteous man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Being God fearing is not by going to church or calling one self Muslim or Christian.

God fearing is knowing and doing what is right. Being on the side of good and staying away from immorality and evil deeds.

These GQPs just call themselves Christians but are very far from God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
obixcel:
Where is the proof that Kamala slept her way to the top that is what you silly men say to try and bring down women who work their asses off to be where they are.Her relationship with Willie Brown was after he was separated from his wife and she got the DA job years after breaking up with him so where is the proof that she slept her way up did Willie Brown himself say so?

No you clowns just listen to one lie and run with it even if she slept her way up is she good at what she does yes she is competent and more qualified than Trump who was a failure in class and paid people to do exams for him(facts).

Also Tim Scott did not hustle his way to the chamber Nikki Haley picked him up and decided to appoint him to fill a vacant seat when she was governor and he decided to run for office and got elected to a full term.I just had to correct that the other things you said are trash anyways so no need replying them.When I see blacks supporting these people who they have benefited nothing from but inequalities and oppression I remember that some women were against women's march for equality and feminism,some blacks were in favour of slavery and sold their fellow blacks as slaves and that some Jews also supported Hitler and Nazi Germany so I am not surprised at the desire to belong from people like you and Candace Owens,Terrence Williams,Leo Terrell and other Black clowns who don't represent the black community but just want to be slaves to white paymasters and grift all they can while at it and attain cheap fame something their foolishness will never be rewarded with in liberal circles. The funny thing is that these people don't regard you lots as anything but pawns to make themselves look good at what they do and not seem racist that was why they used Tim Scott to deliver the rebuttal so as not to seem racist.But many of them will not be genuine friends with you ask the likes of Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham they just use you lots to feel good about themselves and cover up their Bigotry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Being God fearing is not by going to church or calling one self Muslim or Christian.

God fearing is knowing and doing what is right. Being on the side of good and staying away from immorality and evil deeds.

These GQPs just call themselves Christians but are very far from God.

Words on marble,truer words have never been spoken those who have eyes know this fact.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Obama is Black
Trump is White.

That's the only reason they chose the perpetual sinner over the more righteous man.
Absolutely.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:04am On May 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

criticizing Biden calling his agenda radical socialist someone needs to ask republiQans what exactly is radical socialism the word gets thrown around all the time yet we don't know the meaning even one dapshitt fool here uses the word continuously
That thing knows nothing. His brain is too occupied with having anal sex and pressing the boobs of the underage girls whose pictures he has littered all over his Facebook page. He is one of the sexually depraved I was talking about, including ishawuru who was searching for penis enlarger pills on Nairaland plus the wikipedia editor that is a regular and chairman on the ashawo thread on NL. Imagine what these people would look like in real life. Ewwww.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Being a Senator is a whole different ball game to being a President Mr 30,000 naira per month civil servant. I hope you have prayed for Buhari today.
And who said anything about being a President? If he decides to run it's his choice and nobody will stop him. Democrats pride themselves in being diverse. They fieded up to 16 candidates in the last election but ended up with who? grin Biden - a white man, when u even have better brains than him like the likes of Yang, etc. You complain of White Supremacy but the white liberals are the ones that still control and decide who gets what within the Democrat Party. They use racism and oppression to control minorities in exchange for their votes. Keep deceiving yourself. We know who the true racists are.
"if you're having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, u ain't BLACK" - Joe Biden

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
obixcel:
And who said anything about being a President? If he decides to run it's his choice and nobody will stop him. Democrats pride themselves in being diverse. They fieded up to 16 candidates in the last election but ended up with who? grin Biden - a white man, when u even have better brains than him like the likes of Yang, etc. You complain of White Supremacy but the white liberals are the ones that still control and decide who gets what within the Democrat Party. They use racism and oppression to control minorities in exchange for their votes. Keep deceiving yourself. We know who the true racists are.
"if you're having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, u ain't BLACK" - Joe Biden
The Democrats gave us Obama and placed lots of minorities in good positions. What did the GQP give America? The man famous for tweeting racist rubbish, lots of white men, and a few coons here and there.
Let's not even talk about the diversity in Congress and their party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:14am On May 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

That thing knows nothing. His brain is too occupied with having anal sex and pressing the boobs of the underage girls whose pictures he has littered all over his Facebook page. He is one of the sexually depraved I was talking about, including ishawuru who was searching for penis enlarger pills on Nairaland plus the wikipedia editor that is a regular and chairman on the ashawo thread on NL. Imagine what these people would look like in real life. Ewwww.
Dapcity007 you are sick.

What Anal embarassed I feel like vomiting.I am not on Facebook so I can't see that for myself what a psycho.They are pigs in real life ugly boys with no ambitions obsessed with sex when they are not even married but have to pay for them.Who is the unfortunate girl allowing that pig touch her for peanuts that sicko can never please a woman in bed that is why he is asking that question this is the pig that calls himself a conservative talking about traditional values having sex while unmarried I am not judging him just calling out his hypocrisy.I feel sorry and disappointed at the unfortunate girl allowing that thing grill her as*

Tueh *spits*

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:19am On May 01, 2021
Joe Manchin just said he won't support DC statehood and HR 1 Dems are screwed if this is not passed because the GQP voting laws are a big obstacle.

My God this man will gut Biden's agenda if he is not called to order between him and Sinema who is worse he even enjoys the coverage like as if he is the most powerful man in Washington DC right now.He is against the minimum wage yet his state is one of the poorest in everything.I thought Biden nominating his wife will calm his nerves that didn't work it seems
I blame the people of North Carolina and Maine for re-electing those GQP senators those were winnable dem seats I am sure some of the people who re-elected them are having serious rethink right now those two dem seats would have hushed Sinema and Manchin already.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:22am On May 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Dapcity007 you are sick.

What Anal embarassed I feel like vomiting.I am not on Facebook so I can't see that for myself what a psycho.They are pigs in real life ugly boys with no ambitions obsessed with sex when they are not even married but have to pay for them.Who is the unfortunate girl allowing that pig touch her for peanuts that sicko can never please a woman in bed that is why he is asking that question this is the pig that calls himself a conservative talking about traditional values having sex while unmarried I am not judging him just calling out his hypocrisy.I feel sorry and disappointed at the unfortunate girl allowing that thing grill her as*

Tueh *spits*
His hypocrisy is on steroids. The thing hates gays, but it enjoys sodomizing girls grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The Democrats gave us Obama and placed lots of minorities in good positions. What did the GQP give America? The man famous for tweeting racist rubbish, lots of white men, and a few coons here and there.
Let's not even talk about the diversity in Congress and their party affiliation.
The same Obama that majored and traded in Identity Politics? grin grin The only thing I personally credited Obama was the killing of Osama Bin Laden even though a certain Biden objected to the mission.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:24am On May 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Joe Manchin just said he won't support DC statehood and HR 1 Dems are screwed if this is not passed because the GQP voting laws are a big obstacle.

My God this man will gut Biden's agenda if he is not called to order between him and Sinema who is worse he even enjoys the coverage like as if he is the most powerful man in Washington DC right now.He is against the minimum wage yet his state is one of the poorest in everything.I thought Biden nominating his wife will calm his nerves that didn't work it seems
I blame the people of North Carolina and Maine for re-electing those GQP senators those were winnable dem seats I am sure some of the people who re-elected them are having serious rethink right now those two dem seats would have hushed Sinema and Manchin already.
Not surprised by their antics. There will always be a Judas in the midst of disciples. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Finally have a Joe that is smart and will not go along with the power grab (not the other senile one in the WH) cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:38am On May 01, 2021
obixcel:
Finally have a Joe that is smart and will not go along with the power grab (not the other senile one in the WH) cheesy
You don't even know what you are talking about just go focus on your conspiracy theories and leave the discussion for sane adults.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:42am On May 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

His hypocrisy is on steroids. The thing hates gays, but it enjoys sodomizing girls grin
Imagine embarassed

Tdotbluejays:

Not surprised by their antics. There will always be a Judas in the midst of disciples. Lol.
Sometimes the man retracts his words and votes with Dems he will just have to be pampered and given something to go along in the end but it is annoying that he is holding his party to ransom the house is more efficient than the senate and I am sure they are very annoyed right now even some senators one man cannot be given such power to spoil the agenda that majority of Americans support that said there is elections next year and Manchin can be made irrelevant if Dems win more seats what he does makes the efforts in Georgia seem like a wasted one.The voters have learnt their lessons and will show up again to limit Manchin's power in the senate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.