Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1685653 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Yes. Still Buttress the fact that he did not say any N word.

The video was quite clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Obixcel Biden can say this but trump can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GQ9Q6mBVs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
Your President laughed about d fact that he just got to know about the job numbers. Was it really something to laugh about? Why can't you react to the issue instead of using diversions and going for the low hanging fruit.
The issue that affects your N30.000 monthly salary that's not being paid on time. When it affects you, holla at me. Meanwhile, when are you going to the Embassy for the third time and I can assure you that you will be rejected again. Just keep giving your limited funds to the US Embassy. They need it for the upkeep of their staff in Abuja and Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
Biden doesn't believe Blacks and minorities have the ability to access the internet. He insinuated that they are incapable of doing so, he said it in a CNN town hall and the media never held him accountable for that.
Yes you are right Dotard. We Blacks are not human and we can't access the internet because we don't have electricity in our cities. Thanks for your concern.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

The one that still stands out for me till the end of time is the "If you're having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, you ain't BLACK" The Dems or libtard can't spin that one grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The issue that affects your N30.000 monthly salary that's not being paid on time. When it affects you, holla at me. Meanwhile, when are you going to the Embassy for the third time and I can assure you that you will be rejected again. Just keep giving your limited funds to the US Embassy. They need it for the upkeep of their staff in Abuja and Lagos.

Obixcel one would think he will be happy over there but he clearly is not. I wonder why. Maybe he is home sick? What do you think?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
The one that still stands out for me till the end of time is the "If you're having problem figuring out whether to vote for me or Trump, you ain't BLACK" The Dems or libtard can't spin that one grin

Some of them really break bones to stay black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
I agree with you and about 90% of African Americans voted for President Biden. So what next. Hope you will vote for the RepubliKKKan Party in 2022.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Some of them really break bones to stay black
99.9% of those Blacks that you are degrading lives way better than you. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Obixcel one would think he will be happy over there but he clearly is not. I wonder why. Maybe he is home sick? What do you think?
Brainstem, which home ?. I visit Naija regularly since my parents moved back 20 years ago for the love of my parents. My whole family is spread all over the Fruited Plains and some know nothing loud mouth is talking about Home. Why should I come from Riding a Bugatti to riding a Beetle. I know you are not smart enough to comprehend that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2021
Biden asked point blank on why he still put on mask outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJHmqdu4O0

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
99.9% of those Blacks that you are degrading lives way better than you. Enough said.

Thank God for them. I like blacks to live better unlike you that prays for blacks to suffer. I have enough. I have my car, shelter and 3, square meals. It is enough. We breath air we will die grin

But you don't know me. Maybe I have more than you maybe not. But who cares grin it is fun here. Too bad you show too much sadness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
Biden asked point blank on why he still put on mask outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJHmqdu4O0

That was a stutter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstem, which home ?. I visit Naija regularly since my parents moved back 20 years ago for the love of my parents. My whole family is spread all over the Fruited Plains and some know nothing loud mouth is talking about Home. Why should I come from Riding a Bugatti to riding a Beetle. I know you are not smart enough to comprehend that.

Oh nice. So why are you sad? Is the fruity Plains not fruity enough? It shall be well with your soul by fire by force. I pray you will start enjoying ogbodo oyibo. You have been there all this long and still not showing happiness or civility. It is well smiley
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Thank God for them. I like blacks to live better unlike you that prays for blacks to suffer. I have enough. I have my car, shelter and 3, square meals. It is enough. We breath air we will die grin

But you don't know me. Maybe I have more than you maybe not. But who cares grin it is fun here. Too bad you show too much sadness.
Dummy, I know the American Blacks that you and your Nazi loving pals like to call names are the most successful Blacks in the world. I am doing very well and thanks to the Good Man above and my parents that gave all to their four children because they know the value of good education.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39pm On May 07, 2021
Wait Is minute I don't get this.

Are people still mocking Biden's speech in 2021 when it was ineffective in 2020 during the campaign and 81 million people still voted for him.
These people are clueless truth be told.Biden must be doing well if this is what they are still parroting for over a year then they have nothing concrete to oppose him on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
Basilico come and pay Sidney Powell's legal fees she has failed to release the Kraken and cannot pay her legal fees

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Dummy, I know the American Blacks that you and your Nazi loving pals like to call names are the most successful Blacks in the world. I am doing very well and thanks to the Good Man above and my parents that gave all to their four children because they know the value of good education.

That's nice. What else? You are doing well I am doing well. Thank God. Now the thing you have to do is learn to be happy. Learn to be happy for others too. Don't be sad all the time. Sometimes I think things are hard for you because you are always frustrated. How many times do you pray a week?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

That's nice. What else? You are doing well I am doing well. Thank God. Now the thing you have to do is learn to be happy. Learn to be happy for others too. Don't be sad all the time. Sometimes I think things are hard for you because you are always frustrated. How many times do you pray a week?
Done with you loudmouth. Hope you have electricity in your mansion tonight because I heard it's very hot and humid now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Basilico come and pay Sidney Powell's legal fees she has failed to release the Kraken and cannot pay her legal fees
basilico to pay from his N40.000 monthly salary. I doubt if that get up to $100. He's just a sociopath that sees conspiracies everywhere. Will invite basilico to stay with me when Trump's second inauguration comes up.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Done with you loudmouth. Hope you have electricity in your mansion tonight because I heard it's very hurt and humid now.

Don't worry about that. My AC and generator work very well.
Don't forget to pray. Pray for happiness. You will be healed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

That was a stutter grin
Hahahahaha Biden to reporter: "Cos I'm worried about you - that was a joke" grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
basilico to pay from his N40.000 monthly salary. I doubt if that get up to $100. He's just a sociopath that sees conspiracies everywhere. Will invite basilico to stay with me when Trump's second inauguration comes up.
Why do u habitually and consistently attack your own fellow black folks who disagree with you, and u base your attack on what u perceive to be their economic source of livelihood? You do dis in other threads too. You think it's d perfect way to win arguments on line? Hmm or maybe something definitely is wrong with you, could it be lack of self esteem?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

You see why I quoted you last night telling you that you are more biased than budaatum?

Isn't this the same thing that you blame others for, saying they are attacking Trump and you are blaming the media for his actions?

Like I said, we are all hypocrites and biased in one way or the other, but the biggest hypocrites in this world as of today are those who claim to be conservatives.

Btw, I can see that you've gone full blown in your alignment with conspiracies. Hehehe, we go dy alright las las.

You used to advocate for critical reasoning while demonizing the role of the media, CNN especially, for the hatred people has for Trump, but today, you've released lots of YouTube videos of things you feel will hurt Biden.

Make nobody just talk about CNN controlling others here o, you people have exposed your own side and the truth is that most of your claims are from conspiracy sites.
SMH.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2021
obixcel:
Why do u habitually and consistently attack your own fellow black folks who disagree with you, and u base your attack on what u perceive to be their economic source of livelihood? You do dis in other threads too. You think it's d perfect way to win arguments on line? Hmm or maybe something definitely is wrong with you, could it be lack of self esteem?
See the Nazi loving coon speaking. A supporter of Grand Wizard of KKK talking about Blacks. Why don't you ask yourself and your fellow coons that denigrates African Americans here daily in support of the Nazis and White Supremacists that you guys idolize. It's not my fault the US Embassy turned you down twice.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
See the Nazi loving coon speaking. A supporter of Grand Wizard of KKK talking about Blacks. Why don't you ask yourself and your fellow coons that denigrates African Americans here daily in support of the Nazis and White Supremacists that you guys idolize. It's not my fault the US Embassy turned you down twice.
You still haven't answered d question. Honestly I think the truth staring at u remains that you are full of yourself, overated, and don't give a damn about other point of views. Social media, unfortunately, is full of people like you, and that is the scariest thing. Remember one thing, God elevates the humble, but brings down the proud. Forget the political differences, Democrat, Republican whatever - the truth is that u overate yourself and look down on everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2021
obixcel:
You still haven't answered d question. Honestly I think the truth staring at u remains that you are full of yourself, overated, and don't give a damn about other point of views. Social media, unfortunately, is full of people like you, and that is the scariest thing. Remember one thing, God elevates the humble, but brings down the proud. Forget the political differences, Democrat, Republican whatever - the truth is that u overate yourself and look down on everyone else.
Thank you God for letting me know that I overrate myself. Have a nice evening in your delusional mansion.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:08am On May 08, 2021
Oh Shit! shocked

Trump Justice Department secretly obtained phone records from ⁦@nakashimae @gregpmiller @adamentous of @washingtonpost⁩ and tried to obtain email records over reporting on Russia’s role in 2016 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-justice-dept-seized-post-reporters-phone-records/2021/05/07/933cdfc6-af5b-11eb-b476-c3b287e52a01_story.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thank you God for letting me know that I overrate myself. Have a nice evening in your delusional mansion.
@bolded Thanks for acknowledging that fact... hopefully it becomes a turning point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:18am On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are people still mocking Biden's speech in 2021 when it was ineffective in 2020 during the campaign and 81 million people still voted for him.
These people are clueless truth be told. Biden must be doing well if this is what they are still parroting for over a year then they have nothing concrete to oppose him on.

My thoughts exactly. Their obsessed posts are now sounding like they are praising Biden for being a normal imperfect human being like all the rest of us unlike the super maga perfect drumptf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

These people are clueless truth be told.Biden must be doing well if this is what they are still parroting for over a year then they have nothing concrete to oppose him on.

Thats why they keep losing, they do nothing but regurgitate words like senile, dementia etc things that didn't stop him from trouncing Trump

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2021
obixcel:
@bolded Thanks for acknowledging that fact... hopefully it becomes a turning point.
Obviously, comprehension is not your strongest point. I was making fun of you referring to you as a "God" but you are not smart enough to decipher that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.