Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1677872 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
benalvino2:

Sadly there are sharia courts going on. If England becomes majority Muslim say bye bye to your freedom

"If", benalvino, but you've hopefully heard the one about [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_wishes_were_horses%2C_beggars_would_ride?wprov=sfla1]beggars and horses[/url], but just in case you havent, here you go.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side.
If "ifs" and "ands" were pots and pans,
There'd be no work for tinkers' hands.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 5:25pm On May 12, 2021
As per the fuel scarcity in NC.

Fox news (Blames Hackers)
Popcorn (Blames Biden)

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:
Biden will mess up everything

Effect of Trump printing a quarter of all dollars in existence last year.

Go and learn economics. Nothing happens overnight. They all have at least a 6 month lag.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:28pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

That is not the point jeezus. He is saying you will be arrested for preaching Christianity because those are islamic nations. What he is saying is freedom of expression which Christian nations give but islamic nations don't.

And how is that point relevant to me who says even preaching on London streets is for stupid people?

Do some people not come on here ignorantly yelling the nword in just about every sentence? Do you see me behaving ignorantly like such people? If not, why would I go and be ignorant anywhere in the name of freedom of speech where such freedom does not exist? Would you suggest I go and be gay there too?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2021
Ibime:

Effect of Trump printing a quarter of all dollars in existence last year.

Go and learn economics. Nothing happens overnight. They all have at least a 6 month lag.

It is bad faith comparison that would kill this people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:00pm On May 12, 2021
budaatum:

And how is that point relevant to me who says even preaching on London streets is for stupid people?

Do some people not come on here ignorantly yelling the nword in just about every sentence? Do you see me behaving ignorantly like such people? If not, why would I go and be ignorant anywhere in the name of freedom of speech where such freedom does not exist? Would you suggest I go and be gay there too?

Sometimes you do act like them indirectly but I commend your civility. From today I won't be attacking you personally again. But I will attack any nigger who attack others.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:04pm On May 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
As per the fuel scarcity in NC.

Fox news (Blames Hackers)
Popcorn (Blames Biden)

cheesy

When you employ LGBT to run the military, you can CIA and leftist hack to run the fbi. Result will be lackluster.

Biden's America is shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

When you employ LGBT to run the military, you can CIA and leftist hack to run the fbi. Result will be lackluster.

Biden's America is shit

You are dumb.

sincerely.

you lack juice.

I weep for you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2021
budaatum:

"If", benalvino, but you've hopefully heard the one about [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_wishes_were_horses%2C_beggars_would_ride?wprov=sfla1]beggars and horses[/url], but just in case you havent, here you go.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side.
If "ifs" and "ands" were pots and pans,
There'd be no work for tinkers' hands.

If is a conditional statement. It is allowed to be used to predict what might happen based on known behaviors or data of persons or objects.

Politicians use it all the time. If you vote for me. If I become the president.

Sharia courts are being erected in a non Islamic state and based on that alone I can safely say if Muslims become the majority say bye bye to your freedom. It is not hard to see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
Too bad what is happening to the Republican party.
It was all hunky dory till one man came along.
One would think the party would heal after ousting the divider-in-chief, but it's getting worse with no end in sight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:19pm On May 12, 2021
Timiofak:

You are dumb.

sincerely.

you lack juice.

I weep for you.

But my IQ is still 2 times higher than yours.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:21pm On May 12, 2021
Watch democrats become transphobic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

But my IQ is still 2 times higher than yours.

Lmao, you wish you had my IQ

you really wish

if you had half of my IQ, your life won't be like this. You won't be wasting it chasing a shadow, you would also understand simple economics

As I said earlier, I weep. Not just for you, but for your family.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

Lmao, this one is acting film.

She doesn't need to be engaged. Simple

Her own base would turn on her.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, you wish you had my IQ

you really wish

if you had half of my IQ, your life won't be like this. You won't be wasting it chasing a shadow, you would also understand simple economics

As I said earlier, I weep. Not just for you, but for your family.

You don't have IQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, this one is acting film.

She doesn't need to be engaged. Simple

Her own base would turn on her.

Transphobic as usual
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 6:36pm On May 12, 2021
Budaatum your hamas

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

Transphobic as usual

Lmao. We would see who is transphobic at the end. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
It's been five years long and Arizona GQP are still counting ballots, Insurrectionists are getting charged in court, and trump has about two active civil cases concerning the Capitol riot terrorism and more to come. GQP is on a downward spiral, they are struggling to defend that there was widespread election fraud, Right wing media is settling with Dominion systems and debunking the election fraud conspiracy and then this.

Note, we are still in May in Biden's first year in his Eight year term

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:28pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:

I know this is difficult for you. When was the GQP the party of trans? If there was ever a transphobic set of people it is the "family values" clan of the GQP. Don't be a mush.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
benalvino2:

If is a conditional statement. It is allowed to be used to predict what might happen based on known behaviors or data of persons or objects.

Politicians use it all the time. If you vote for me. If I become the president.

Sharia courts are being erected in a non Islamic state and based on that alone I can safely say if Muslims become the majority say bye bye to your freedom. It is not hard to see.

You don't know UK. Christians found it difficult to impose Christianity in UK when they were a majority but you think Muslims will be a majority and impose Islam on Britain, lol, when even the majority of Muslims in Britain are having British liberalism programmed into them so they oppose this supposed forced Islam first.

Guess its not easy for you to understand the melting pot of Islam created by diverse Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Russia, Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, Libya, Mali, Israel, Palestine, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Malaysia, China, you get my gist already etc or should I go on, and that's not yet adding the diverse various other religions in the UK pot.

You really should go study the very critical English education system and learn what we call Religious Studies in our curriculum. You'd be impressed if you are not a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2021
I'm so proud of Madam Liz Cheney. She is a warrior at heart! Standing firmly to what she believes in!
She is a strong breed and motivational lady!!

Tdotbluejays:
One would think the party would heal after ousting the divider-in-chief, but it's getting worse with no end in sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2021
Golden Globes Award ceremony cancelled after Hollywood calls out its racism issues

Isn't it wonderful that Hollywood is eating itself? Just cancel Hollywood altogether grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2021
armyofone:
I'm so proud of Madam Liz Cheney. She is a warrior at heart! Standing firmly to what she believes in!

Yes, take her with you then grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2021
obixcel:
Americanna wannabe, when are you going in for your next Visa interview. The Embassy needs your money to fuel their staff and I can safely assure you that you will be rejected again.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2021
armyofone:

I am proud of Ms Cheney too even though I am not a fan of her politics but she's on the right side calling out Trump who is destroying the Republican Party. How do you attract independents in America to your party with the Lunacy going on in the Republican side of the House.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:21pm On May 12, 2021
Cornpop:
Budaatum your hamas

Yeah, my hamas. I gave birth to them just tomorrow, and its not as if the other side did anything to them.

Israel claimed the assassinations of senior militants and pounded both military and residential areas across Gaza, the coastal enclave inhabited by roughly two million Palestinians.

More than 50 Palestinians including at least 14 children have been killed, according to Gaza health authorities, since the hostilities intensified a few days ago, and in Israel the death toll reached at least seven people including a 6-year-old.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I said it here about 5 or 6 years ago during the Republican Presidential primaries that if Trump is elected the Republican nominee, it would lead to the destruction of the GQP for at least one or two generations and my prediction is coming to be a reality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:26pm On May 12, 2021
obixcel:
Golden Globes Award ceremony cancelled after Hollywood calls out its racism issues

Isn't it wonderful that Hollywood is eating itself? Just cancel Hollywood altogether grin grin grin

I wonder why. Is it because diversity and Black Lives Matter after all, perhaps?

The investigation uncovered that there hasn’t been a Black member of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA), the organization responsible for the awards, in at least two decades; in the following weeks, it emerged that former HFPA president Philip Berk had referred to Black Lives Matter in an email as a “racist hate movement.”

The backlash to the HFPA came swiftly and decisively. Some of Hollywood’s biggest studios, including Netflix, Amazon, and WarnerMedia, announced they were severing ties with the organization until efforts were made to increase diversity and stamp out corruption, while a group of more than 100 of the industry’s biggest PR firms released a statement in March in which they pledged to boycott the ceremony for the foreseeable future.
https://www.vogue.com/article/nbc-golden-globe-cancellation

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:27pm On May 12, 2021
armyofone:

trump and his cultists followers don't live in reality, maybe trump thinks he is a messiah and time does not affect him. Just in may, i can't get started counting the number of hits republicans have got, just in 5 Months! Imagine what would happen in October. The truth is at a point the members of the party will start rejecting the big lie, and trump will rot and fold like prinkles.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2021
Obrigardo:

trump and his cultists followers don't live in reality, maybe trump thinks he is a messiah and time does not affect him. Just in may, i can't get started counting the number of hits republicans have got, just in 5 Months! Imagine what would happen in October. The truth is at a point the members of the party will start rejecting the big lie, and trump will rot and fold like prinkles.
Trump is running a cult and the followers are in the mode of the cult followers who died for the cause of Rev Jim Jones in Guyana. The sad thing is that America needs two strong Parties to oxygenate our Democracy. Over 2 millions new Americans of voting age due to newly minted 18 year olds and naturalized citizens and about 80% of them are going to vote Blue not talking about Hispanics, Blacks and Asians that are trending Blue. RepubliKKKans still are fighting for the votes of Nazis, Klans, White Supremacists and other deplorables not knowing that they are minorities in the Fruited Plains.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2021
Will gladly have tea and cookies with her while we wait for Louisiana sea food or shrimp scampi and crabcake meal to be ready grin
She is a thorough breed!! My kind of lady!

obixcel:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.